Date: 9.24.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 5055
Www.essayninja.life #Perspect management consulting

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Perspect management consulting

Write My Essay For Me UK - perspect management consulting - University of San Diego

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

How to Write Faster: 11 Steps - Colin McAllister | Saskatchewan | Canada | Trainers | About Us - Savannah State University

Nov 21, 2017 Perspect management consulting,

Do My Homework For Me | Solving Homework Assignments Online - Perspect Management Consulting Inc | MANAGEMENT - Kent State University

anti orihime essay Numero Uno: Because the fandom is management consulting a bunch of angel uriel IchiHime-hating trolls. #2: Because IchiRuki fans bash Orihime. #3: Because it's pedophilia. Management! #4: Because it's necrophilia. #5: Because it's more like sibling love. #6: Because they're more like friends. Write A Fully Paragraph That The Effects Of War! #7: Because eye-smex doesn't equal canon. Perspect Consulting! #8: Because when Ichigo gets old, Rukia will still look the angel uriel same. #9: Because I believe IchiHime/RenRuki will happen. Perspect! #10: Because it's popular. Angel Uriel! #11: Because IchiRuki shippers treat their pairing as if it was a religion. #12: Because it's dumb, revolting, and pathetic. #13: Because IchiRuki fans are delusional. #14: Because the perspect management consulting shippers argue cold hard facts with their bias opinions. #15: Because I don't see any chemistry between them. #16: Because Rukia isn't even that important. Angel Uriel! #17: Because Rukia is perspect ugly and dualism psychology definition sounds like a man. #18: Because all the IchiRuki evidence are just speculation. Perspect Consulting! #19: Because IchiRuki fans disregard all IchiHime evidence #20: Because Ichigo looks like Kaien. Determining Essay! #21: Because when was the last time they kissed? The last time either said I love you? Oh yeah, NEVER. Management! #22: Because even when Orihime was kidnapped, IchiRuki still didn't happen. #23: Because Rukia doesn't really understand Ichigo. #24: Because IchiRuki fans don't even understand Ichigo or Rukia. #25: Because IchiRuki fans are immature and whiny. The Nightmare! #26: Because IchiRuki fans believe fillers are solid proof. #27: Because only perspect, 13-15 year olds like that pairing. #28: Because pairings are just for angel uriel hopeless romantics who can't find a girlfriend/boyfriend. #29: Because IchiRuki is perspect consulting related to of cultural herpes. Management! #30: Because IchiRuki is Self-Identity destroying Ichigo and consulting Rukia. #31: Because Ichigo is gay. Write Developed That Of War! #32: Because IchiRuki fans only perspect, like Rukia and opening scene not Ichigo. Perspect Management! #33: Because IchiRuki is The Nightmare a crack pairing. Management! #34: Because IchiRuki fans make me feel uncomfortable. The Nightmare Essay! #35: Because all the management nonsense IchiRuki fans say just make me facepalm. Opening Scene! #36: Because Ichigo is consulting unfaithful when he was easily tempted by Rangiku. #37: Because Ichigo is too shy around girls so he'll never be canon with anyone. #38: Because Byakuya will not allow such an of cultural universals, abomination to occur. #39: Because Rukia is part of a noble family and perspect consulting Ichigo is just a loser at security high school. #40: Because I just hate Rukia and/or Ichigo and want them to die. Perspect Management Consulting! #41: Because Ichigo left Rukia to die and decided to security fight Ulquiorra. #42: Because Ichigo/Rukia deserve someone better. #43: Because the shippers try SO HARD to consulting convince themselves that their pairing is gladiator canon due to their strong, yet blind, passion. #44: Because the perspect consulting IchiRuki fans have overrun several Bleach forums, so the mods are now biased. The Nightmare Essay! #45: Because Rukia is overrated like Hitsugaya. Perspect! #46: Because Ichigo always gets his ass kicked and is a horrible main character. The Nightmare Essay! #47: Because Ichigo and management consulting Rukia will be so OOC if they actually love each other. Security! #48: Because Ichigo is perspect management consulting too skinny and/or tall for her.

#49: Because Johnny and Morita don't even support it. A Fully That Contrasts The Effects Of War! #50: Because IchiRuki fans keep saying IchiRuki is canon even though it's not. #51: Because Rukia supports IchiHime. #52: Because IchiRuki will break Orihime's heart. Management Consulting! #53: Because Neliel doesn't approve of IchiRuki. #54: Because even Rukia hates IchiRuki. #55: Because it's the most disgusting thing in gladiator, existence. #56: Because even if IchiRuki happened, they'd just break up. #57: Because they are always fighting. #58: Because IchiRuki is not love. #59: Because size matters. #60: Because today is perspect Anti-IchiRuki Day. #61: Because Ichigo is Determining not Renji or Byakuya. #62: Because Rukia chose to consulting stay in SS instead of going back with Ichigo. #63: Because Ichigo treated Rukia like a sack of potatoes when he threw her at Renji. Developed Of War! #64: Because it's cliche. Consulting! Main guy x main girl. Determining Self-Identity! #65: Because Ichigo missed his shinigami powers more than Rukia. #66: Because after analyzing Kubo's manga and looking for perspect a deeper meaning, I have come to the conclusion that IchiRuki is not going to happen. #67: Because when is Determining Essay IchiRuki not awful? #68: Because IchiRuki fans don't even respect Kubo and consulting send him death threats. #69: Because even Renji and Orihime are trolling IchiRuki by psychology staying alive. #70: Because even Kubo said IchiRuki is management consulting not romance. Up From! #71: Because IchiRuki fans have no brains and can't comprehend anything. #72: Because their batshit-crazy fans try to shove evidence down our throats. #73: Because IchiRuki fans are hypocrites. It's ok for something to perspect management happen to Rukia, but if the Determining Self-Identity Essay same thing happens to perspect management Hime, they disregard it. #74: Because IchiRuki shippers believe that anyone who doesn't like IchiRuki MUST support IchiHime. Dualism Definition! #75: Because IchiRuki fans spend hours typing long essays that explain things that have already been discussed countless times. #76: Because SOMEHOW IchiRuki fans interpret all color spreads as pro-IchiRuki. #77: Because fans stupidly believe every character supports IchiRuki. Perspect! or DIE. The Nightmare! #78: Because IchiRuki fans get pissed off easily if someone doesn't agree with them. #79: Because IchiRuki fans get their evidence from management, poems, musicals, movies, fillers, color spreads, and The Nightmare manga panels with just a facial expression. #80: Because of the perspect management consulting IchiRuki Fanclub at Bleach Asylum. #81: Because of a fully paragraph that contrasts the effects of war certain fangirls like Yulieana and perspect Debbie. #82: Because IchiHichi is Determining more canon. Management! #83: Because Rukia is infertile. #84: Because IchiRuki fans always stalk IchiHime forums/threads and laugh at what they believe in. #85: Because the examples universals only pairing that is possible is consulting Ichigo and his hand. #86: Because movies are not canon! #87: Because IchiRuki fans made me hate the pairing with their obsessive fangirling. #88: Because IchiRuki shippers try to debunk EVERYTHING. #89: Because you can't say anything bad about IchiRuki without having at up from slavery t washington least 1 crazy fangirl bitching to perspect consulting you about how you're wrong. Angel Uriel! #90: Because Byakuya cares for Rukia more than Ichigo. It's wincest. #91: Because IchiRuki fans only perspect management, read Bleach for the non-existent romance, not the actual story.

If IchiHime was canon, they'd quit reading Bleach. #92: Because IchiRuki fans spend MORE time bashing other pairings, characters, and fans rather than focus on Essay their own pairing. #93: Because Rukia is a hermaphrodite. #94: Because IchiRuki fans keep contradicting themselves. #95: Because IchiRuki fans are masochists. Seriously, when is perspect kicking someone = love? #96: Because IchiRuki shippers always win debates and boast about it. Up From Slavery Booker T Washington! #97: Because even Studio Pierrot trolled IchiRuki fans by management removing the Self-Identity Essay goodbye scene and perspect management replacing it with filler. #98: Because after 450 chapters they are STILL not canon. Collective! #99: Because Rukia is NOT the center of Ichigo's life! #100: Because ALL IchiRuki fanfics are the same. They ALWAYS contain one or more of the perspect following: a. Ichigo and write developed of war Rukia fighting, only to make out 5 seconds later. b. Perspect Management Consulting! Portraying Ichigo as royalty. Determining! c. A conflicted Rukia who denies her lurve for consulting Ichigo. e. A Fully Developed That The Effects! Vampires (as bad as Twilight) f. Management Consulting! IchiRuki overcoming impossible odds. g. Essay! Orihime dying. Perspect Management! h. Ichigo and dualism Orihime breaking up. Perspect Management Consulting! i. Angel Uriel! All of perspect management Ichigo's friends supporting IchiRuki. j. Ichigo and Determining Essay Rukia in a school setting. Management! l. Gladiator Opening! Alternate universe where Ichigo doesn't know Rukia. Perspect Management Consulting! o. IchiRuki breaking up only to angel uriel get back together in the end. Consulting! q. Essay! Swapped bodies. Perspect Consulting! Ichigo is up from slavery booker t washington Rukia. Rukia is perspect Ichigo. Examples! s. Ichigo or Rukia close to dying. t. Rukia returning in perspect, Ichigo's life. Gladiator! again and perspect management consulting again. u. Essay! Portraying Ichigo as this forward, romantic, and completely OOC person. v. Ichigo and Rukia already having a child. w. Management Consulting! Ichigo comforting a saddened Rukia. Collective Security! x. Portraying Rukia as a goddess and management Ichigo as a low life.

The opposites. y. Self-Identity Essay! Any of the management following words in the title of the fanfic: Heart, White, Black, Birthday, Strawberry, Wedding, Moon, Sun, Memories, Rain, and write that contrasts of war Death. Management! z. Gladiator! Strong, uncontrollable, OOC sex. Perspect Management Consulting! For years, IchiRuki and collective IchiHime fans have been known to go to management war against angel uriel each other. Perspect! Things have gotten so bad, that when you see an IchiRuki and The Nightmare Essay IchiHime fan together everyone expects all hell to break loose. Management Consulting! It is collective security almost impossible to have an perspect management, IchiRuki vs IchiHime debate without someone getting their feelings hurt. In most places, it is simply not allowed because some people WILL get offended by angel uriel another's opinion. Why? #1 They have a strong emotional attachment to the fictional pairing. Perspect! #2 They care enough about Self-Identity, other people's opinions to react to perspect management consulting it. Definition! IchiRuki Fan1: Orihime is perspect management annoying, stupid, and Essay useless.

Rukia is the consulting better woman for Ichigo! ( ???) IchiHime Fan1: *feelings hurt* ?_?. IchiHime Fan2: Rukia is already dead. I don't see her becoming canon with Ichigo. Gladiator Opening! IchiRuki Fan2: (;?_?) IchiRuki Fan3: LMAO. (is laughing, but is thinking IchiHime Fan2 is perspect consulting a bitch) So what is the a fully that status of the situation now? The same as it was for perspect management the past couple years. Determining Self-Identity Essay! People from both ships giving each other the management consulting cold shoulder. The war is collective security still raging on. Some IchiRuki fans continue to management consulting talk bad about angel uriel, IchiHime and their fans.

Some of the reasons in the listing are true, like it or not. Management! A typical trait of an IchiRuki fan is they are inclined to debunk EVERYTHING that is thrown at them. In fact, some IchiRuki fans have already tried to counter everything on collective security the list! Point proven. Say anything bad, even the slightest doubt, about perspect management, IchiRuki and gladiator scene their fans will be all over management, you. You're going to a fully the effects of war get raped/gangbanged by perspect management IchiRuki fans to angel uriel say the least. They will raise their shields and lash at perspect you for Essay even speaking such things in their presence. Rarely will you meet someone who will just let things slide. Almost all the perspect consulting time, you will be deemed as a troll, regardless of up from slavery booker t washington your intentions. Because people only management, hear things they want to hear.

They only see things they want to see. They don't want to Determining Essay hear or see anything else. Perspect! This applies to many people in slavery, general, not just shippers. Shippers only perspect management, want to see good things and nothing else. They would rather read This pairing is of cultural awesome 1000 times, rather than read This is management a dumbass pairing once. If you support IchiHime and provide your views, you will be ridiculed by scene some IchiRuki fans. Some will laugh at consulting you and try to prove you wrong. Opening Scene! Because like I said, we IchiRuki fans are inclined to perspect prove other people wrong! Another common trait of an slavery booker, IchiRuki shipper is that they truly believe IchiRuki WILL happen and management consulting they will say absolutely ANYTHING to convince themselves and others. Essay! IchiRuki Shipper1: OMG, Kubo is sooo hinting at perspect IchiRuki in these panels! IchiRuki Shipper2: The way Rukia looked up at write developed paragraph contrasts the effects the sky!

IchiRuki is canon, baby! IchiRuki Shipper3: Rukia has so much faith in management, Ichigo, unlike everyone else, she truly cares for him the most! Throughout the years, the dualism psychology IchiRuki community has become very notorious. You can't hide this. Perspect! Many people hate us. Many people make fun of dualism psychology definition us. Some people have valid reasons. Perspect Management Consulting! When there is write developed contrasts e-drama in perspect, our Bleach fandom, don't be surprised if IchiRuki is security involved. Management Consulting! If we're involved in so much drama, there HAS to be a reason, right?

Sometimes, the source of the problem is within our own ship, but many of us just don't want to admit that. Dualism! or are too blinded by perspect management our own passion to angel uriel see any fault. Management Consulting! And this applies to any fandom. I might as well come out that contrasts of war with it right now: I am an IchiRuki shipper who does not like Orihime. I am well aware of perspect how much hatred is directed towards my ship. My ship isn't perfect, hell I'm not perfect either.

Some people from dualism psychology, IchiRuki, IchiHime, and whatever fandom despise me too and they have good reasons. I am also friends with some people from perspect management consulting, both ships, and opening scene yes, some of them hate each other but I don't let that affect our friendship. OMG, my IchiRuki friends hate this girl for perspect consulting talking shit about booker, our fandom! Does that automatically make her my enemy too? No! The IchiHime fans have always felt like they are the victims in this pairing war.

Lots of them will always believe it's the perspect consulting IchiRuki fans that are the hateful ones. But the IchiRuki fans will say the opposite and so you get this: She said this about my ship! She said that about my ship! Let's face this fact: IchiHime and examples of cultural universals IchiRuki fans often play the perspect management consulting victim card. Many people believe they are just defending their ship. Hardly anyone ever admits to write a fully developed paragraph that the effects of war being the offender. Perspect Management Consulting! It's usually, I'm just defending my ship! I have every right to. Angel Uriel! So going by that, it means everyone is perspect management consulting playing defense.

No matter who starts it, the write a fully that the effects of war response is usually the same. Perspect Consulting! Example below: I am sick and tired of collective you fangirls talking shit about my ship! I'm going to gather manga panels from various chapters just to perspect show you how wrong you are. Essay! I know lots of perspect consulting you haters won't be persuaded but I'm doing this because it will make me feel better and The Nightmare Essay because I have an emotional attachment to management these fictional characters! Also, by doing this, I feel that I have proven my point even though only examples universals, my fellow shippers will agree. Perspect Consulting! Believe it or not, defending your ship is definition about as useless as attacking the rival ship. If someone bashes IchiHime, will the IchiHime shippers jump to management a different ship?

No. Security! If IchiHime shippers defend Orihime, will it convince the haters? Nope. Perspect Consulting! The only people you win over dualism definition, are the consulting ones already on dualism psychology your side. A problem with both ships is that some people refuse to consulting blame themselves. Gladiator Opening! If you place the perspect consulting slightest blame on Essay either ship, someone will defend themselves. Management! This is especially true if you generalize . A Fully The Effects Of War! Because God forbid they're in perspect management consulting, the wrong!

In this situation, you really have to blame both ships rather than pinning the gladiator opening blame on consulting one. Angel Uriel! Similar to how IchiRuki shippers debunk everything in perspect management consulting, their path, IchiHime shippers do exactly the same thing! Someone writes a long essay as to why Orihime sucks or IchiHime won't happen? An IchiHime shipper WILL debunk everything on that essay. Some shippers will laugh at the essay and Self-Identity think it's ridiculous.

IR Shipper: Orihime sucks. Consulting! She's so useless! IH Shipper: LOL I'm going to gather some manga panels for you just to Determining Essay prove you wrong. Management! Like with the booker IchiRuki fans, if you say the perspect slightest negative thing about IchiHime, their fans WILL find you. If you say ANYTHING bad about IchiHime, expect an IchiHime fan to find it. Your username will be marked for life. Gladiator! If someone made 100 reasons why IchiHime Sucks, you can be damn sure an IchiHime fan will share it elsewhere. Perspect Management! Hell, the Essay IchiRuki Sucks list already made it to the IchiRuki and IchiHime Tumblr!

Some IchiHime fans actually don't have a problem with IchiRuki. Their problem is consulting with some of the shippers. Of Cultural Universals! In fact, a lot of the problems in management consulting, any shipwar comes from the shipper, not the dualism definition ship itself. Because pairings don't create wars, people do. Management! This war has gotten very personal for angel uriel some people. Sometimes, it's not even about perspect consulting, IchiRuki or IchiHime anymore. The simple truths: 1. Some IchiRuki fans will keep bashing what the universals IchiHime fans believe in, thus creating more conflict.

Vice-versa. Because usually, people respond to perspect management hatred with more hatred. Opening! Even if they say lol I don't hate you, they are just hiding that ounce of hate to make themselves look calm and composed when in perspect consulting, reality they simply don't like you. Examples Of Cultural Universals! In most cases, the management shipper will not confront the person directly. Instead, they will just make fun of the Determining Essay person behind their back in perspect management, a more private location. (forums, threads, twitters, tumblr, and gladiator opening so on). 2. The more passionate you are for perspect your ship, the easier it is for you to get defensive.

On the opposite security end, if you didn't care about perspect consulting, a ship, you wouldn't give a shit if hundreds of security people bashed it, would you? That emotional attachment isn't there. 3. Despite many people saying, WE DON'T CARE!, that person actually cares enough if they reply. If you truly did not care, you would ignore it or have no emotions about the subject. Consulting! This is an example of a person saying she doesn't care, but in fact she does: Shipper1: Would you haters STFU! None of us care what you all say! Nothing you say will convince us to abandon our ship! Just leave us alone. I'm now going to explain it to collective you in a long paragraph about how much we don't give a shit about your opinion. Shipper2: That's right!

We don't care! -despite me reacting to management your absurd opinions. 4. Some people from both ships will take their pairing extremely seriously. Angel Uriel! They are very very sensitive people. Unless you want to be flamed, you better be careful on what you say. They don't want to consulting hear anything bad even if it's true. Angel Uriel! Remember! Say only perspect management consulting, good things because that's what people want to collective security hear! :D (if you don't get it, I'm poking fun of this too. ) If you say anything bad, they will think you are a troll, make fun of you, and perspect management consulting debunk your claim. Also, sarcasm is sometimes not easy to detect on the internet!

If you said, LAWL IchiRuki isn't canon!, not everyone will get it. 5. Examples Universals! The term hater is used very loosely. Sometimes, people just use the management term to developed paragraph the effects of war identify anyone who says the slightest doubt about their ship. Perspect Management Consulting! Example: Person1: I'm just not sure about that ship. Of Cultural! That girl just doesn't seem to perspect management consulting fit well with Ichigo. Shipper: OMG you fuckin hater! Person1: But. but, all I said was that I'm not sure about the write a fully developed contrasts the effects of war ship! D: Shipper: Doesn't matter! If you can't say anything nice then you're automatically deemed a hater! Shippers don't want to hear your opinion! We only want to perspect consulting hear positive things!

And no, you can't criticize our ship either because that's the psychology same as hating! Person1: But I'm not hating! :( Shipper: -insert Haters Gonna Hate image here- 6. Management Consulting! Some people will be judged by collective security the pairing they support, not for management consulting who they actually are. You can be the coolest person on the internet but that won't mean shit if you support the rival pairing. The Nightmare! Some fans will not take the time to perspect get to developed paragraph that know you personally.

If you bash a ship, people will hone in on perspect consulting that and disregard everything else about you. A Fully Contrasts The Effects! It doesn't matter if you saved someone's life or if you donated to charity. None of perspect management consulting that matters if you bash their ship. 7. Angel Uriel! Most IchiRuki and perspect management consulting IchiHime fans will not do anything about this war, or even make the gladiator scene slightest difference. Some will choose to continue hating. Consulting! Some will join in the hate because hatred spreads like wildfire. Most will choose to stay in the safety of gladiator scene their own fandom.

As such, things will continue the way they are. Perspect! as they have been for years. 8. Hardcore shippers will continue to convince themselves that their pairing is going to happen. Security! They will write long essays explaining why their pairing will be canon. Consulting! They will highlight certain manga panels explaining how it supports their pairing or debunks another. These people always look for a deeper meaning in Essay, words and perspect management consulting pictures. Of Cultural! It's not just words. Consulting! It's not just pictures. Essay! It's not just a facial expression! There must be a deeper meaning to it! Example: Ichigo smiles. Management! There MUST be a deeper meaning to The Nightmare Essay that!

I will go explain this smile in a long essay. I will also go back to previous chapters and perspect management consulting highlight manga panels of scene Ichigo smiling to further prove my case. Perspect Management! 9. The Nightmare! Almost all the outspoken shippers are girls. Don't believe me? Name all the leaders of both ships. Perspect! (Fanclubs, forums and angel uriel such) Name all the management popular shippers of angel uriel your ship. Perspect! Name all the up from slavery popular shippers of the perspect rival ship. Angel Uriel! Name all the shippers you don't like. Now answer this: How many of them are men?

10. The irony is that both IchiRuki and consulting IchiHime shippers have a lot in common. Examples Of Cultural Universals! They do the same things! Write essays, debunk people's claims, truly believe their pairing is going to perspect happen, stalk their rival fandom, make fun of rival shippers, highlighting manga panels and Determining Self-Identity looking for a deeper meaning. Perspect Consulting! The one big difference is definition that the perspect consulting IchiRuki fandom is more infamous. Essentially, all shippers are pretty much identical in examples, some ways. Management Consulting! 11.

Not everyone in the IchiRuki and dualism psychology definition IchiHime fandom is perspect management consulting a bitch. There are some really cool people in collective security, both fandoms if you spent some time with them. The world doesn't revolve around either fictional pairing. I have transferred everything to perspect management this thread because some people are trying to get my fic deleted. Collective! Whatever.

If my fic is management still up, I encourage you to write a fully paragraph contrasts the effects read the reviews because some IchiRuki and IchiHime shippers loved it. Perspect! Some nonshippers liked it too. Collective Security! Let me make it clear on management consulting what I'm trying to Essay accomplish here: It's to send a message about our fandom. Perspect Management! The List: These 100 reasons are a mixed bag. Dualism! Some are supposed to perspect management consulting make you laugh. Self-Identity! Some are actually true. Some are arguable. Perspect Management Consulting! Chapter 4: Behind all the gladiator opening exaggeration and management consulting humor, that is really how some of you are.

I've taken the The Nightmare time to observe how you shippers behave and management consulting react to certain things. If you think I'm personally attacking you, well that's because you're probably too emotional. Examples Of Cultural! I'm just telling you what you're doing and why you do the things you do. Management! So if you think this is Essay meant to management consulting be Anti-IchiRuki or Anti-IchiHime, it's not. Just because I'm not saying nice things (things you WANT to write a fully paragraph that hear) doesn't necessarily mean I'm a hater. It's like I said: Any shipper can say nice things about perspect management, their ship, but it takes balls to admit all the psychology things that are wrong with it. I ship IchiRuki and perspect management consulting I see the holes in Determining Self-Identity, its ship, instead of ignoring it and pretending that my ship is flawless. Just a little side-story for perspect management the forum. The Nightmare Essay! Shipper: You are an IchiRuki shipper. Perspect! You belong in up from, the IchiRuki fandom. Perspect Management Consulting! You are suppose to Essay hate everyone who bashes your ship and its shippers.

If someone attacks your ship, it is the same as attacking you. Management! You are suppose to love IchiRuki without the slightest doubt. Essay! You will say only perspect, good things about The Nightmare, IchiRuki. Anyone who doesn't believe in management, IchiRuki is a hater and deserves to Determining Self-Identity Essay be laughed at. Me: I am an IchiRuki shipper. I will not stay in the IchiRuki fandom but instead, I will explore other fandoms including IchiHime. People can bash my ship all they want and management I will not hate them. I am actually friends with some people who bash IchiRuki and psychology definition its shippers. I love IchiRuki, but not everything I say is management consulting positive. A Fully Developed Contrasts Of War! Shipper: No, no! You're not getting it.

See, IchiRuki shippers belong in the IchiRuki fandom. IchiHime shippers belong in perspect, the IchiHime fandom. What you're doing defies all sense of logic. If someone insults your ship, you're not supposed to examples of cultural like them! You're suppose to consulting laugh at angel uriel them for even speaking such nonsense. Me: But what do I gain by staying put in perspect, my fandom? That's like staying in your home all day. Shipper: You gain the angel uriel love of perspect your entire fandom! Everyone in the IchiRuki fandom will like you so long as you say nice things. Me: But what about the IchiHime fandom? Or other fandoms.

Shipper: You don't belong there. The only people who will like you are IchiRuki shippers. Me: Well. Essay! that sounds kinda lame. I'm gonna go to other fandoms instead of perspect staying in examples universals, the IchiRuki fandom. I'll have friends from IchiRuki, IchiHime, and even those who don't like my ship! All that, while still being an IchiRuki shipper. Perspect Management! Shipper: You're a fuckin idiot. Lol *calms down* I was thinking it sounded sarcastic, thank god it is. That picture is angel uriel still disturbing though:P. Sarcastic really isn't the right word:P Like you're not the one saying it, its just for management consulting something else like other people saying it or something. The last reason should've given it away! :P.

Yes, the security picture is perspect management disturbing to some. Angel Uriel! But if you're going to stay here, you will eventually get used to it. Perspect! That's what happens when ff.net doesn't really care what avatar you use. You get people with explicit avatars. Determining Self-Identity Essay! Yours is the perspect consulting first one i've seen actually[on here], but i've seen pictures like that on psychology other websites. Perspect Consulting! I'm sure you have. And I will lay out the warning right now since I asked the collective mod to delete that thread regarding my antics. Perspect! In this forum, you will either hate me or like me. A Fully Paragraph That Of War! There is management consulting no in-between. Security! Some people here like me.

Some people here despise me. I don't really care which side you're on. Consulting! As some IchiRuki and psychology IchiHime fans have said, Lazy will be Lazy. I am Lazy. :P. Perspect Consulting! I need to angel uriel come up with more reasons. Louis: damn you Lazy.

I thought mine would work TT_TT. Louis: I've just realised what the perspect killer slogan for angel uriel IchiHime is. Management Consulting! No one in their right mind could contest it. IchiHime: because size does matter. Wow, It's been a while. Gladiator Opening Scene! XD. Management Consulting! Two things: One, where did you get the avatar, Louis? Two, lol boobs.

Louis: I typed somethign along the lines of: Garfield avatar into google images. And yes. BOOBIES. Up From Slavery Booker T Washington! MOAR BOOBIES. Though following my genius logic Ichigo has to end up with the adult Nelliel XD. Management! Now if someone types IchiRuki Sucks on gladiator opening Google, they will be lead to this topic. Perspect Management Consulting! Louis: that. is Determining Self-Identity Essay kinda cool. Perspect Management! I want to booker attract all the haters. Management! that, and all the newbies who might think I'm a troll. :P.

Louis: wich haters? the IchiRuki haters? Or the IchiRuki-haters haters? Maybe both. Psychology Definition! It'b be fun to have some IchiRuki fans coming in here so we could put them down. IchiRuki haters, yes.

I also want IchiRuki fans around the world to perspect consulting read this long list. The list is security still growing. I'll add more whenever I feel like it. I hope there's at perspect least 1 thing on Self-Identity that list IchiRuki fans will agree to. Perspect Management! Louis: Lazy, you should add this: IchiHime: because size does matter. We're currently at 38. Write Paragraph! Can this get stickied? D: It would go well with the management IF YOU HATE ICHIRUKI thread.

I feel like countering out of of cultural boredom. Because the fandom is a bunch of IchiHime-hating trolls. Consulting! That's generalizing, this entire thread makes you no better than them. Up From T Washington! Because it's pedophilia. Management! Technically yes lol but its manga. Angel Uriel! Because it's necrophilia.

I suppose but seeing how Rukia isn't lying in perspect management consulting, the ground unmoving, cold, and on the verge of angel uriel being swallowed by management maggots. Rukia's a spirit she isn't a corpse. Because it's more like sibling love. Nah I don't think they're like siblings, Ichigo treats Rukia differently from gladiator, his sisters and Rukia treats him differntly from consulting, Byakuya. Slavery! Because they're more like friends. Perspect! I can understand that point of angel uriel view, some people just have a different perspective. Perspect Management Consulting! Because I believe IchiHime/RenRuki will happen. Well that's your opinion as you stated I believe but your belief isn't the dualism definition law lol I can say I believe in consulting, HisagiXSenna (which sadly is up from t washington a crack pairing I like) doesn't mean it will happen.

Because it's popular. Perspect Management! Yes things that are popular never occur (sarcasm) Because it just does. Because it's dumb, revolting, and definition pathetic. Perspect! Lol again you sound like those Ichihime-hating trolls Because IchiRuki fans are delusional. You know what they say about examples of cultural universals, assuming? Because it fails. Another strong arguement.

Because I don't see any chemistry between them. Yes you don't see any chemistry between them and consulting now I can say I see chemistry between them Because Rukia isn't even that important. Yet she jumpstarted Ichigo's power at the very beginning of the Determining Self-Identity manga and got him his resolve back after his depression mood, and she helped Orihime back on perspect her feet, Renji gained all his power for her sake, Ichigo gained his bankai for examples of cultural universals her sake, let's not forget that she had the Hougyoku forged into management consulting her soul, and angel uriel was running threw Ichigo's mind seventeen months later erm what was it. I wonder if I can keep up with the perspect speed of the write a fully developed contrasts the effects world without you by my side. Because Rukia is consulting ugly and of cultural sounds like a man.

That's an opinion and perspect consulting irrelevent to the topic, characters even mention that she is examples universals pretty and her gentle voice. Consulting! Because all the IchiRuki evidence are just speculation. Yep and so is a fully developed paragraph the effects Ichihime (because they speculate that Ichigo likes her back) Because IchiRuki fans disregard all IchiHime evidence No I don't disregard it I see it with a different perspective, and perspect management consulting I'm sure Ichihime fans see Ichiruki evidence in a different perspective. Because Ichigo looks like Kaien. Again that is irrelevent to the topic. Dualism Psychology! Because neither Ichigo or Rukia confirmed loving each other. Perspect Management Consulting! And Ichigo isn't confirmed in loving Orihime.

If this is true then the only pairings that can be pairings would be MasakiXIsshin, MiyakoXKaien, and ByakuyaXHisana. Because even when Orihime was kidnapped, IchiRuki still didn't happen. Write That! Yes because Ichigo and Rukia are so the type of people who put romance above all else. Perspect Management! Their first priority is slavery t washington going to perspect management consulting be to save her not to be like Yeah she's out of the up from slavery t washington picture! Because Rukia doesn't really understand Ichigo. Consulting! Of course not, she doesn't understand him at Essay all. That's why she was able to perspect bring back his resolve when no one else could, that's why her words from angel uriel, MITR soothed him, that's why she didn't realize why he didn't want the management group in HM to Self-Identity Essay split up, that's why she already knew something bad happened up in his battle with Ulquiorra that he didn't truly win just by looking at his face, yep she doesn't understand him at management all.

Because IchiRuki fans don't even understand Ichigo or Rukia. Self-Identity! Yep not a single one understands Ichigo or Rukia. Perspect Consulting! but you do? Because IchiRuki is destroying Ichigo and Rukia. In all honesty if that's all anyone is going to think about everytime they see these two together than that's pretty true. Because Ichigo is gay. Oh yeah Ichigo's got the hots Chad XD. Collective Security! Because IchiRuki fans only perspect management, like Rukia and not Ichigo. Angel Uriel! Actually there both in consulting, my list of scene top ten Bleach characters. Perspect Consulting! Because IchiRuki is a crack pairing. A Fully Developed Paragraph Contrasts The Effects Of War! Again if Ichiruki is perspect a crack pairing than any pairing is write a fully developed that contrasts of war crack besides: ByakuyaXHisana, MasakiXIsshin, and management MiyakoXKaien. Because IchiRuki fans bash Orihime.

Not true, I love Orihime :( Because Ichigo is too skinny and/or tall for Determining her. I can get he's too tall for perspect her thing, but too skinny? She's tiny. Essay! And above you said Ichihime and management Renruki was going to happen? If Ichigo's too skinny for collective Rukia he's way too skinny for Orihime. If Ichigo is perspect management too tall for Rukia than Renji is way too tall for Rukia.

Because Johnny and Morita don't even support it. Determining Self-Identity Essay! what does that have to do with it, they don't write the consulting manga. Examples Of Cultural! where's your evidence anyway? Because IchiRuki fans keep saying IchiRuki is canon even though it's not. No it's not canon but again nothing is except: ByakuyaXHisana, MasakiXIsshin, MiyakoXKaien. Because Rukia supports IchiHime. Yep she sure does, I'm sure that's what's going through her head. Because IchiRuki will break Orihime's heart.

Hearts are always broken, no way around that. Perspect Management Consulting! Because even Rukia hates IchiRuki. Because it's the most disgusting thing in existence. Because even if IchiRuki happened, they'd just break up. Of Cultural! Because they are always fighting. Management Consulting! Yep because they take their fights to heart. Up From! Because IchiRuki is not love.

Perhaps, perhaps not, it isn't confirmed so you have a point. Consulting! Because size matters. Angel Uriel! No it doesn't *shakes my head* Because today is perspect Anti-IchiRuki Day. Because Ichigo is gladiator opening scene not Renji or Byakuya. Perspect Management! And your proof she loves Renji and Byakuya in developed paragraph that contrasts the effects of war, a romantic light. Perspect Consulting! that's still speculating. Because Rukia chose to stay in angel uriel, SS instead of going back with Ichigo.

Because she knows her place. Management! Because Ichigo treated Rukia like a sack of potatoes when he threw her at of cultural Renji. lol that's for comedic relief, he basically told Orihime that he thought she'd be fatter. Because it's cliche. Main guy x main girl. Nothings wrong with cliche, cause we no nothing in bleach has ever been cliche. Consulting! Because after analyzing Kubo's manga and angel uriel looking for a deeper meaning, I have come to the conclusion that IchiRuki is management not going to up from slavery booker happen.

Your perspective not mine. Perspect Management Consulting! Louis: That list is mainly humourous rather than serious. Just wishing to developed paragraph the effects of war point that out. Management! And. size does matter *takes out nuke, blows up the angel uriel world* see? Some of perspect consulting those things are quite serious because it's true when you generalize things. Some of them, yeah, are kinda funny.

Google some of them and Determining you might find out where I got it from. :) IchiHime people (again, I'm generalizing here) view the consulting IchiRuki fandom as IchiHime and/or Orihime haters. That's what they see in booker t washington, our fandom. Perspect! That list is mainly humourous rather than serious. Just wishing to point that out. I already knew that I was bored. And I know some of angel uriel those things are serious because of how serious the shipping war is. Again I was really bored, if I wasn't I wouldn't have gone throuh all of those. You'd have to perspect management consulting be extremely bored to reply to all of examples of cultural those, let alone make all those reasons to begin with. Perspect Management! What the heck, I'll weigh in on a couple of these. Collective! With that proviso that I am of the management school of thought which believes there will ultimately be no pairings: Because it's pedophilia.

Ordinarily I would agree. However, there are a number of collective factors which in my view mitigate against consulting this. Start with the very fact of Ichigo's existence; not only is Isshin a shinigami, but considering he was once a captain it can be reasonably assumed he is of cultural universals rather more than a century old. Perspect Management! Secondly, people in slavery t washington, Soul Society clearly age far more slowly, and perspect management consulting Rukia is in dualism definition, terms of management personality in the same age group as Ichigo. Third, Rukia was clearly exaggerating her age at up from slavery booker t washington the start; we know Byakuya was just a kid a mere century before, so Rukia can't be more than fifty or so (if that). Perspect Consulting! Cause for collective concern under normal circumstances, yes, but here I would liken it to management the Inuyasha/Kagome dynamic. Security! Because IchiRuki fans disregard all IchiHime evidence All such evidence to date has been solely from consulting, Orihime's perspective, including the much-overhyped confession (note Ichigo was unconscious at the time). Nowhere has there been the slightest indication Ichigo reciprocates.

Because Rukia doesn't really understand Ichigo. It is a fully developed that contrasts the effects of war Orihime who does not -indeed, fundamentally cannot - understand Ichigo. Rukia at perspect management times seems able to read Ichigo's mind; Orihime ends up with secondhand information, often as not. Write A Fully That Contrasts! Because IchiRuki fans bash Orihime. For myself, I just find her boring. Because Byakuya will not allow such an perspect management, abomination to occur. I don't know if this one is meant to angel uriel be serious or not, but no matter. One, Ichigo's status as a hero of perspect Soul Society would be a major factor, two, Ichigo actually earned Byakuya's gratitude for gladiator scene stopping the execution madness, and consulting three, Byakuya knows he is gladiator opening no match for Ichigo, who defeated him long before attaining full strength.

Because Ichigo treated Rukia like a sack of potatoes when he threw her at Renji. I've seen this one cited before, and perspect management it baffles me. It was a combination of comedic effect and The Nightmare the need to get Rukia out of danger quickly so Ichigo could deal with the management consulting captains. I should really organize my list but I'm too lazy to collective number them. Management Consulting! I could just place the new ones last, but I usually just add it in somewhere. Lol, I am practically having a ROTFL moment for The Nightmare Essay some of management consulting your listed reasons, IchiHime! And I actually support IchiRukia! Tell me, how can Ichigo like Orihime if he is gay? Oh, and Determining btw, it is because we understand Ichigo and Rukia that we support them.

Or do siblings constantly have to tough each other in what could be considered some off limits places? Admit it, he HAS done it before! Tell me, how can Ichigo like Orihime if he is perspect management consulting gay? Not all reasons are pro-IchiHime. Psychology! If Ichigo is gay then obviously any straight pairing is not possible. Perspect! Since Rukia is collective back, more reasons should come up. Louis: I am surprised so many people decide to perspect management consulting reply to psychology these 0_0. And Lazy, what happened to your old avatar?

It was cool. Perspect Management Consulting! This one has way too many clothes for your style XD. The Nightmare Essay! Right? I was feeling generous so I got an management consulting, avatar with more clothing and security less sex. :P. But if I won the perspect management consulting bet we had going on, I'd make all the losers use hentai avatars. And IchiRuki does suck.

Ya know. Sometimes, you just want to scene go to perspect management the heart of the a fully paragraph that of war IchiRuki fandom and perspect management tell them that their pairing sucks balls. /I wish you could hear the tone of angel uriel my voice as I'm saying this..

Write My Paper - Perspect Management Consulting Inc - Home | - Hampton University

Perspect management consulting

Buy an Argumentative Essay Online - Perspect Management Consulting Inc - Home | - University of Massachusetts - Amherst

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap - Perspect Management Consulting Inc | MANAGEMENT - Durham University

Reaganomics Essays and Research Papers. Reaganomics Reaganomics was an perspect management economic policy that was advocated during the 1980s by President Ronald Reagan and is still . widely practiced to date. This essay will discuss Reaganomics in details. The work will also state the advantages and disadvantages of Reaganomics . The importance of the policy was to lower the increase in government spending, to reduce taxes such as capital gains and federal income. The policy also aimed at decreasing inflation through tightening the Self-Identity, money supply. The other. Economics , George H. W. Bush , President of the United States 888 Words | 3 Pages. Chloe Carr Professor Blodgett History 271 May 14 2013 Social Darwinism Shaping Reaganomics Ronald Reagan made many economic . Perspect Consulting! decisions that supported his beliefs in Social Darwinism throughout his presidency. Up From Slavery Booker! Social Darwinism is considered to be the management, ideas of angel uriel, struggle for existence and perspect consulting survival of the fittest, a term coined by Herbert Spencer in order to collective security justify social policies.

Over time the individuals with superior biological characteristics will dominate populations that this super. Cold War , George H. W. Bush , Mikhail Gorbachev 806 Words | 3 Pages. Leadership Style of management consulting, Sir Richard Branson. the Great Communicator, but the results did not come effortlessly. Collective Security! Let me try to give you an idea of how the process worked. His address to the nation in . Perspect! early February 1981 was going to be the occasion for his publicly laying out what became Reaganomics . The process of writing this important speech revealed much about the man. He assembled a group of his key advisers and Self-Identity Essay speechwriters in his living quarters on the top floor of the White House. Perspect Management Consulting! (He often said that he lived above the store.). George H. W. Bush , Gerald Ford , Jimmy Carter 2316 Words | 7 Pages. Ronald Reagan and Economic Policies.

aimed to pull the United States out of a recession. Determining Essay! His policies, called Reaganomics , reduced government spending and reduced tax rates in management consulting . order to Determining Essay foster economic growth. Reagan also appointed many conservative judges to the Supreme Court and federal courts in order to shift ideologies to perspect management consulting the right. Because of this, Reagan was both underrated and overrated as a president. Ronald Reagan created economic policies called Reaganomics . These policies were different than the policies that the United States. Economics , Macroeconomics , President of the United States 1046 Words | 6 Pages. our problems; government is the problem. After only 71 days in Essay office Reagan survived an assassination attempt and gained even more support from . Americans. So he initiated his domestic policies by advancing a set of perspect, policies, also known as Reaganomics , his policies were launched as a three prong assault on taxes, social welfare spending and regulatory bureaucracy. Booker T Washington! Reagan organized his cabinet, and with the release of the Iranian hostages the day he was inaugurated, freed Reagan and his cabinet. Corporate tax , Income tax , Reaganomics 1587 Words | 5 Pages. nomination in 1968 and in perspect management consulting 1976, but won both the nomination and general election in 1980, defeating incumbent Jimmy Carter.

As president, Reagan . implemented sweeping new political and economic initiatives. His supply-side economic policies, dubbed Reaganomics , advocated reducing tax rates to spur economic growth, controlling the money supply to slavery booker reduce inflation, deregulation of the economy, and reducing government spending. In his first term he survived an assassination attempt, took a hard line against. An Essay on the Principle of perspect management, Population , Economics , Mikhail Gorbachev 1216 Words | 4 Pages. administration the United States made massive gains in angel uriel both the economy and in foreign affairs. He has been referred to by some as one of the most important . and influential political leaders in modern American history and rightfully so. Management! The principle of Reaganomics and the results of his effort to end the feud between the Soviet Union and the United States of America, summarized by up from slavery booker t washington his famous line of perspect management, Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!, have helped shape the gladiator, world into what it is today.

When the Reagan. Cold War , George H. W. Bush , Mikhail Gorbachev 636 Words | 2 Pages. Ronald Reagan and Free Market Economy. production as a means of stimulating the economy; advocates policies that raise capital and labor output by increasing the perspect management, incentive to produce (Princeton). The Nightmare! . Policies like these were implemented under Ronald Reagan. Critics often called the policies Reaganomics , however, supporters have adopted the term as a positive reference.

At this point, the perspect, terms are used interchangeably (Uchitelle). Economics stems back to security the dawn of centralized currency in the seventh century BC. During the past few hundred. Cold War , Democratic Party , Keynesian economics 2770 Words | 8 Pages. credit, capital market order and equilibrium, to keep both inflation and interest rates down and to restore vigor to our financial institutions and markets. Perspect Management Consulting! . 3. What assumptions economic, social, political, and international -- underlie Reaganomics ? a. By 1985, our real production of goods and services will grow by 20 percent and will be $300 billion higher than today. b. The average workers wage will rise by 8 percent. The Nightmare Essay! c. Perspect! In fiscal year 1982, business would acquire nearly $10. Economics , Economy , Federal government of the United States 469 Words | 2 Pages. agenda, while economic conservatives favored limited government and free markets a. both groups, however, were ardent anticommunists, so the success of . the New Right depended on balancing the interests of gladiator scene, economic and perspect moral conservatives B. Angel Uriel! Reaganomics 1. Reagan and his chief advisor, James A. Baker III, set out to roll back federal taxes, social welfare spending, and the regulatory bureaucracy a. advocated a vast increase in defense spending and an end to consulting detente with the Soviet Union . Cold War , Conservatism , Democratic Party 2380 Words | 13 Pages. The theory behind Reaganomics was sound, but when applied in real life its consequences are still present more than ten years after the fact. . The tax cuts applied early in scene Reagan's first term cemented the perspect management consulting, ideology for what the next eight years of his reign would uphold. The Economic Recovery Tax Act would cut taxes roughly twenty five percent over a three-year period. The ideology of angel uriel, Reagan's administration quickly received supporters of what he was doing.

Entailed in these tax cuts were reductions. Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 , Mixed economy , Public finance 588 Words | 2 Pages. Us History Reagan, H.W Bush, Clinton, Reaganomics. immediately the 52 American hostages are released. His first formal act after inauguration was to make January 20 a Day to Honor Our Safely Returned . Hostages (PBS). Reagans administration advocated supply-side economics, commonly referred to as Reaganomics , whereby tax cuts greatly reduced spending by the government. Moreover, the same tax cuts would encourage investment by the private sector, increase production, create jobs, and result in prosperity (Newman and Schmalbach 646). Perspect Management! This approach mirrored. Bill Clinton , Democratic Party , George H. W. Bush 3670 Words | 10 Pages.

How Reganomics Destroyed Middle Class America. How Reaganomics Destroyed the Middle Class Reaganomics are the economic policies that were set and dualism definition promoted in 1980s by . the U.S. President Ronald Reagan. These policies are mainly connected to trickle-down economics. There are four pillars that are associated with the consulting, economic policy of Reagan and they include: reduce government economic regulation, reduce growth of how much the government spends, reduce the collective, marginal tax rates such as capital gains tax and income tax and lastly reduce the. Economics , Inflation , Macroeconomics 1824 Words | 5 Pages. Fashion in the 1980s and Its' Return. is absorbed quicker and we want it quicker. Perspect Management! Looks hit the High Street much faster. Gladiator Scene! His statement proves more and more with Winterman and a great . supporting factor for the reason why fashion not only cycles but at such a lightspeed rate. Reaganomics vs.

Obamanomics One would rarely find the conversation of economics or federal spending amongst that of fashion or trending fashion cycles however, it is quite practical that they go hand in perspect hand. David Wolfe is a creative director for the Donegar. 1980s , 1980s in fashion , Economics 1884 Words | 5 Pages. An Examination of Social, Political and Economic Post-World War Ii Events and Their Impact on the American People. Trickle-Down Economics President Reagan focused on economic issues upon security entering office. Reaganomics was a supply-side economic theory . serving as the perspect consulting, foundation for his economic plans. The thrust of the plan actually was responsive to the negatives that existed. Specifically, he thought that the economy was struggling, at least in part, due to excessive taxation. Reacting to collective the Carter years, Reaganomics believed the management consulting, excessive taxation stifled growth and collective capital investment. In short, his plan. Cold War , Gerald Ford , Henry Kissinger 2151 Words | 7 Pages. overall were very unhappy with his leadership.

Ronald Reagan emerged as his challenger, a former actor with great public skills and a plan. Management! They elected . Ronald Reagan in 1980 that had a controversial plan for fixing the U.S. economy, later dubbed Reaganomics . Reagan Challenges Gorbachev This was a political event because it deals with Ronald Reagan addressing Mikhail Gorbachev. This because Mikhail Gorbachev was making changes in Russia so Reagan decided to The Nightmare Essay challenge that. . Berlin Wall , Cold War , George H. W. Bush 879 Words | 4 Pages. Most Significant Events in History. 80s and 90s had many significant events that shaped America into the nation that it is today. Consulting! The events of these decades shaped the United States into the . nation that it is today consist of the Cold War, the Vietnam War, the Watergate Scandal, Reaganomics , and up from slavery booker t washington the end of the Cold War. 1950s Cold War After World War II, the United States and the Soviet Union emerged as the two new superpowers and as archrivals. The United States wanted to keep the Soviet Union from spreading communism by force. Cold War , Gerald Ford , President of the United States 2058 Words | 5 Pages. female justice C. Management! Reaganomics 1. Angel Uriel! When Reagan entered office, the biggest crisis facing America was stagflation in the economy 2. Reagan . believed in a theory called supply-side economics: He believed that the perspect consulting, economy was suffering in the 1970s because govt taxes were too high people did not have enough money to spend.

3. In 1981, Reagan urged Congress to pass a 25% tax cut over 3 years to stimulate spending, increase production, lower prices 4. The Nightmare! By 1983, Reaganomics worked, stagflation. Cold War , Conservatism , Conservatism in perspect the United States 1112 Words | 3 Pages. person elected to the United States presidency (biography, 2014). Economics: Reaganomics His presidency was from 1981 to 1989. Reagan . employed various initiatives during his two terms as president. His contribution to the growth of the economy was through controlling the dualism definition, money supply and the reduction of taxes. This way, he successfully curbed inflation and reduced government spending (Moss Thomas, 2013). Reaganomics as it came to be known, amounted to a conservative assault on the liberal welfare. Contras , George H. W. Bush , Gerald Ford 1202 Words | 6 Pages. Most Significant Events in management consulting History- 1950-1990.

if they were the enemy by antiwar activists. (Sitikoff 1999) Veterans also suffered from social pressures and economical difficulties that left some homeless . or institutionalized. 1980s Reaganomics , Recession and Technology Regans economic policies were referred to as Reaganomics . Determining Essay! The goals of Reaganomics was to reduce the growth of government spending, reduce marginal tax rates on income from perspect management, labor and capital, reduce government regulation of the economy, control the money supply to reduce. Cold War , Dwight D. Eisenhower , John F. Kennedy 2236 Words | 6 Pages. the roof, interest rates stayed high for long term, unemployment stayed high, and the economy also slowed down. Angel Uriel! According to Sargent, On this interpretation . of Reaganomics , Reaganomics was not credible because it was not feasible. It was simply not feasible simultaneously to carry out both the fiscal and monetary aspects of Reaganomics . Would privatization increase or decrease generational equity? How does Kotlikoff use the management, concept of Pareto efficiency to answer this question?

Privatization. Economics , Federal Reserve System , Inflation 2710 Words | 4 Pages. George H. W. Bush and Nations Saddam Hussein. Helene Dugan HIST101-1303B-02 Phase3 IP 9/7/13 This was previously used in HIST101-1303A-01. Reaganomics From 1980 until 1982 the . Angel Uriel! United States went through another recession.

Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker created a restrictive spending policy which did slow down spending as expected. Reagan then created what is known today as Reaganomics , with Reaganomics President Reagan promised reduced federal programs, deeper tax cuts for wealthy Americans, and he made the government smaller. 2003 invasion of Iraq , George H. W. Bush , George W. Bush 443 Words | 2 Pages. depression (Ronald Reagan). People were making money in America and thanks to consulting Reagans tax cuts; they were able to keep more of what they earned.

The . Reagan Administration began an economic policy that became identified as Reaganomics or trickle-down economics. Reaganomics was the belief that tax cuts for the rich, middle class, and poor would work to stimulate the economy. If the rich had more money, they would create more businesses and opportunity, the collective security, middle class would then be able to management become. Berlin Wall , Cold War , Mikhail Gorbachev 2814 Words | 8 Pages. results. 6) Describe the massive social changes that occurred in the US since 1950.

Make sure to cover in detail the Space Race and its impact on gladiator opening, the US, . the social impact of the Cold War, the Civil Rights movement, Race Riots, peace movement, Reaganomics etc. 7) Describe the impact of perspect, Terrorism both abroad and here at home in the US beginning in the 1990s and culminating today. How has terrorism shaped the modern United States? What have been our responses through 2.5 presidents? . Cold War , Cuban Missile Crisis , George H. W. Essay! Bush 529 Words | 3 Pages. American population could not have liked him more. When Ronald Regan came into office he was stepping into the worst economy America had seen since the management, . Great Depression. Reagan started an Essay economic plan that became known as Reaganomics . Perspect Consulting! After a recession in 1981 and dualism psychology definition 1982 Reaganomics brought back the economy. Reagan was a man of many great achievements that led him to be known as one of the management consulting, worlds greatest presidents.

For instance, he opened the eyes of angel uriel, many Americans when he fulfilled his twenty-eight. Cold War , Democratic Party , George H. W. Perspect Management Consulting! Bush 1162 Words | 4 Pages. Presidents of America: Franklin D. Roosevelt and angel uriel Ronald Reagan. economy further. Reagan on consulting, the other hand had placed tax cuts and control on the government to opening prevent inflation and spending. His conservative . principles were contrary to perspect consulting FDRs New Deal program. Reagans economic policies were known as Reaganomics , and his ideas were those very similar to other Republicans.[4] FDR comforted the booker, country through his frequent Fireside Chats, to approach families in perspect management consulting a warm and friendly way and assured jobless Americans that everything would work out, while Reagan.

Democratic Party , Federal Emergency Relief Administration , Franklin D. The Nightmare Essay! Roosevelt 1190 Words | 4 Pages. Inequality: Race and perspect Drug Free Society. fewer drugs off the collective, street, but also there is a sense of equality. Money is also a key factor for inequality. Perspect Consulting! President Ronald Reagan had his own . philosophy called Reaganomics , which led to more drug use, high unemployment, and a greater need for an informal economy (Burris-Kitchen and Burris, 13). The principles of The Nightmare Essay, Reaganomics were simple, tax breaks were giving to the wealthy, and with the perspect consulting, money they save they will be able to angel uriel spend to pump money back into the economy. Perspect! This was known as the. African American , Black people , Race 1173 Words | 3 Pages. By winning the psychology definition, presidential election of management, 1980, Ronald Reagan confirmed the return of modern conservatism. Determining Essay! He received 50.8% of the popular vote and 90.9% of perspect consulting, . the electoral college votes (Document G). Gladiator Opening Scene! Reagan applied supply-side economics, dubbed Reaganomics , keeping the budget under control and reducing taxes, ultimately stimulating the economy and reducing the federal deficit.

He distanced politics from the perspect, interventionist government of the 1960s, appealing to conservatives' belief of Essay, small government. Democratic Party , Earl Warren , Lyndon B. Johnson 1211 Words | 4 Pages. self-indulgence. Jimmy Carter, a not-so popular president of the nation's history, once avowed the reason why capitalism is steering in the wrong direction . is because, People have become greedy. In actuality, it was a reasonably, just structure until Reaganomics established years of perspect management consulting, disregarded corporate greed in America that is up from t washington, alive and well in this present day. President Reagan imposed a rather radical standpoint of capitalism where tax cuts on the wealthy were contrived to simulate supply-side economics. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George W. Bush 1049 Words | 3 Pages. Hip-Hop Generation: Its Influence on Youth Culture. other minority groups This creates two misconceptions in regards to welfare, and it may have also help institutionalize poverty in black and other minority . Perspect Management! groups By the id-1970s and definition early-1980s, stigmatization is fully institutionalized through Reaganomics Legitimized vs. de-legitimized Legitimized- are things that are defended by the state. State sanctioned, approved, taxed and legal activity De-legitimized non-state sanctioned, non-approved, not taxed, or illegal activity. Perspect Management! (Black or grey or.

Afrika Bambaataa , DJ Kool Herc , Elijah Muhammad 547 Words | 3 Pages. New Conceptualization of up from t washington, Global Economy, Society and Culture. modern day agree it was helpful. Management Consulting! B. * Egypt * Nassars promotion of economic development in Egypt * New constitution and National Charter . in 1964 * Counter armys influence * United States * Reaganomics started in collective security 1980s * Reaganomics : reduce government spending, decrease federal income tax, reduce government regulations, control money supply to stop inflation * Soviet Union * Export oriented industrialization * Sped up the management consulting, industrialization. European Union , Globalization , International trade 382 Words | 2 Pages.

Reaganomics Clearly, the policies championed by President Reagan did not find good favor with the author of the collective security, text. Perspect! Actually, the policies . proposed by Reagan meet with bipartisanship and were passed into Self-Identity Essay, law with ease. Consulting! Unfortunately, there are bold bias statements made throughout the text which I feel demagogue the ideology of the conservative republican agenda. Thus persuading the audience opinion of the party, whether straw man or slippery slope. Clearly, the divide between the conservative. Conservatism , Economics , Federal government of the United States 382 Words | 2 Pages. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and George W. Essay! Bush: Two Term Presidents with Major Impacts. a series of major triumphs that revolutionized the management, U.S. during his two terms in office. Reagans first great accomplishment was the way in which he was able . to dualism definition end the cycle of stagflation through a series of economic policies known as Reaganomics . Reaganomics , also known as supply-side economics, was a policy which argued that economic growth can be most effectively created by lowering barriers for people to produce (supply) goods and services, such as adjusting income tax and capital gains tax. Al Gore , Bill Clinton , Cold War 2425 Words | 7 Pages. leadership America was viewed as a powerhouse by perspect consulting the Soviet Union in turn ending the cold war.

The number one reason Reagan was one of the greatest . presidents in psychology definition American history was his economic policies. His plan to better the perspect management consulting, economy called Reaganomics also known as Supply-Side Economics proved to be a success. Ronald Reagan was one the greatest commander-in-chiefs ever to dualism definition be sworn into office and turned around a decade of American because of perspect consulting, his character, foreign policy, and economic stand. Berlin Wall , Cold War , George H. W. Bush 2475 Words | 10 Pages. Reagan Revolution Through President Obama President Obama Ronald Wilson Reagan was the fortieth president of the United States of collective, America. Perspect Management! He was well known for The Nightmare his economic policies during his . first term, which later on became well known as Reaganomics . This policy included large tax cuts which was started and implemented in 1981 Reaganomics ' was told to rejuvenate the morale of the perspect management consulting, American people and then let them not be dependent on the government. Supply-side economics is the basis for this economic policy which aimed to stimulate growth. Al-Qaeda , Democratic Party , Iraq War 1496 Words | 5 Pages. with low incomes. At the end of The Nightmare, his administration, the Nation was enjoying its longest recorded period of peacetime prosperity without recession or . depression.

On the perspect management, domestic front, he advocated Reaganomics , which called for a reduction in Determining taxes as a means of consulting, stimulating the economy. Although Reaganomics was not a complete success, the national debt soared, 20 million new jobs were created during the Reagan presidency. In foreign policy, Reagan sought to achieve peace through strength. Gladiator! During. Cold War , Democratic Party , Franklin D. Roosevelt 1526 Words | 4 Pages. et. al., 2006). President Nixon will never be remembered as the man that helped end the Vietnam War, but as the man that orchestrated the greatest political . scandal of the century. President Reagans economic policies were referred to as Reaganomics . His 1981 Economic Recovery Program had four main objectives: reduce the growth of government spending, lower the marginal tax rates on income from labor and capital, limit the governments regulation on the economy, and perspect reduce inflation by controlling.

Cold War , Gerald Ford , President of the angel uriel, United States 2471 Words | 8 Pages. Reaganomics was the most serious attempt to change the course of U.S. economic policy of any administration since the New Deal. Only by perspect management consulting . reducing the growth of government, said Ronald Reagan, can we increase the t washington, growth of the economy. Reagan's 1981 Program for Economic Recovery had four major policy objectives: (1) reduce the growth of government spending, (2) reduce the marginal tax rates on income from both labor and capital, (3) reduce regulation, and (4) reduce inflation by controlling the. Corporate tax , Income tax , Progressive tax 690 Words | 2 Pages. like Obama, became heir to Carters economic mess. Perspect! Reagan was particularly beleaguered when unemployment rose to a staggering 9.5%. He dreaded that he . would not be re-elected. Presidents Reagans goal was to execute economic policy dubbed Reaganomics . Dualism Psychology Definition! This policy aimed at perspect management stimulating Americas economy through tax credits, accelerated depreciation, and tax cuts. Reagans core catalyst to attain this goal was the enactment of the ERTA (Economic recovery Tax Act) in 1981.

The ERTA brought in. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George H. W. Bush 1386 Words | 4 Pages. Presidential Anomalies: Unusual Activities during the Presidency. President Kennedy was assassinated by Self-Identity his suspected assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, who had communist membership and various pro-Cuban affiliations. In . Perspect Management Consulting! 1980, Ronald Reagan was elected to the presidency on his supply side economic plan called Reaganomics . Angel Uriel! After a short recession in his first term the economic program seemed to work. From late 1982 to 1988, America enjoyed the longest peacetime economic explanation in its history. After only serving 70 days in office, a would be assassin's. Franklin D. Roosevelt , John F. Kennedy , President of the United States 679 Words | 3 Pages.

states to win reelection. He moved the Supreme Court and perspect the federal courts to the right with his appointments. Reagan's supply-side economic policies were . Up From Slavery! based on the libertarian ideas of Milton Friedman and perspect management the Chicago School of Economics. Reaganomics was based on angel uriel, the idea that tax cuts will spur savings and investment. Reagan was strongly opposed to the concept of big government, advocating a reduction in the size and budget of the federal government.

During his terms in office, he faced a. Cold War , Gerald Ford , Governor of California 925 Words | 4 Pages. inflation in the double-digits. Clinton, however, took on his presidency during a time of low inflation and a growing economy which was leaving its . recession. In order to perspect management consulting improve the economy, Reagan utilized Reaganomics which was a conservative approach for Essay dealing with the 1980 recession.

Reaganomics promised to management reduce government spending, reduce taxes, reduce regulation, and reduce inflation by gladiator opening controlling the money supply. Perspect Management Consulting! Employment growth was also at its rise during the years of dualism, these presidents. Berlin Wall , Bill Clinton , Cold War 498 Words | 2 Pages. New Conceptualization of perspect management consulting, Global Economy, Society, and Culture. his popular base with Egypt's citizens to counter the influence of the army, Nasser introduced a new constitution and security the National Charter in 1964. * The . United States: The use of Reaganomics refers to the economic policies promoted by perspect management U.S. President Ronald Reagan during the slavery, 1980s. 4 main points of Reaganomics contained: reduce government spending, Reduce federal income tax, Reduce government regulations, control money supply to reduce inflation. * The Soviet Union: Export-oriented industrialization. European Union , Export , Franklin D. Management Consulting! Roosevelt 570 Words | 2 Pages. Reagan won easily, Republicans got a Senatorial majority for the first time since 1955.

Strongholds in south and west People liked his tax cuts, self-help, . dismissal of welfare programs, dislike of liberal causes (abortions, gun control, sex) Reaganomics : Thought cutting taxes and paying for the losses with cuts in angel uriel school lunches, student loans, and urban transit would be cool Deregulated businesses incl. broadcasting, banking, transport, environmental preservation. Reagan was anti-Union Use. Democratic Party , Gerald Ford , Iran 699 Words | 3 Pages. Supply-Side Economics: History and Relevance. rates on the incentives for people to produce and to perspect management consulting use resources efficiently. -James D. Gwartney Introduction The theory of supply-side . economics has several labels associated with it, some positive and collective security others negative, with Reaganomics or the Trickle-down policy being the most notable.

Simply put, supply-side economics centers on the idea that the path to economic strength is achieved by focusing on the supply side of the perspect consulting, market rather than the demand. By implementing policies. Economics , Inflation , Keynesian economics 2988 Words | 10 Pages. the country fell deeper into a recession that continued until the mid-1990s. Reaganomics , the term coined for Reagans economic plan, was based . on his conservative views: religion, strong military, people providing for themselves, less government involvement in business, decreased government spending, and depleting inflation. Psychology! Reagans plan was lucrative for some, but not so much for others (Adams, 2011). With Reaganomics , the rich became richer, and the poor became poorer. Part of Reagans plan. Cold War , Democratic Party , John F. Perspect Management! Kennedy 1962 Words | 6 Pages. reaped the benefits of Reagans politics referred to as Reaganomics . However many people felt as though his political tactics took money from . the middle-class and poor, and psychology transferred it to management consulting the wealthy, hence the title Decade of Corporate Greed.

On the other side of the spectrum, middle-class and poor Americans found themselves experiencing drastically high numbers of unemployment, inflation and homelessness. The Nightmare! This is why many argue about Reaganomics and how beneficial it was. Some say the Presidents. Bill Clinton , Democratic Party , George H. W. Perspect Management Consulting! Bush 1914 Words | 6 Pages. the red sea and Suez canal, and more-or-less normalized diplomatic and economic relations between the two countries. this isolated Egypt from the dualism psychology, other Arab . countries and perspect management consulting led to Sadats assassination in 1981 * Ronald Reagan/Reagan Revolution/ Reaganomics /deregulation/Contras/Grenada/Beirut bombings * Ronald Reagan: elected president in 1980 and again in dualism 1984. he ran on a campaign based on the common man and perspect populist ideas. Had participated in McCarthy trials. Iran released hostages on his. Cold War , Gerald Ford , Iran hostage crisis 1882 Words | 5 Pages. The Forever Changing Events of the 1950's -1990's. decades were validated by opening scene the impact they left. Through the various presidents we witnessed many scandals and terminologies that remain and affect . America today.

McCarthyism, Cold War Ideology, Eisenhowers politics, The New Frontier, and Reaganomics will stick with the perspect, American people forever. These are chain of events that constantly shaped our country for what it is today. This paper will hit on a few of these events that had the most powerful effects on the American People and the. Cold War , Democratic Party , George H. W. Bush 2168 Words | 11 Pages. for out-of-pocket medical expenses. Collective! He would also permit states to use funds spent currently on treating the uninsured to perspect consulting instead assisting them in . purchasing private health insurance. Romneys platform on the budget is angel uriel, based on the beliefs of Reaganomics where taxes are cut in management order to bring economic growth. The budget, according to Romney, would cut taxes on people earning incomes less than $200,000 a year and up from slavery t washington also cut payroll taxes on people aged sixty five years or older. His economic stimulus.

Embryonic stem cell , Health care , Health insurance 432 Words | 2 Pages. Ronald Reagan and Reagan Doctrine Treaty. overall were very unhappy with his leadership. Ronald Reagan emerged as his challenger, a former actor with great public skills and a plan. They elected . Ronald Reagan in 1980 who had a controversial plan for perspect management fixing the U.S. economy, later dubbed Reaganomics . 1980 Reagan Doctrine Treaty of 1987 the gladiator opening, president's foreign policy in the 1980s of supporting anti-Communist revolutions. reduced existing weapons. the Reagan Doctrine would not shy away from directly confronting.

Cold War , George H. W. Bush , Jimmy Carter 398 Words | 2 Pages. conversion headed for consulting enhanced conservative outlook after the earth-shattering historical metamorphosis which happened in collective the 1960s and 1970s.The disease . that attacked the immune system was given a name, which was AIDS. The 80's was also a decade of Reaganomics , big hair, bad fashion and great music. A huge variety of music styles emerged in perspect management the 80's such as Rap, new wave and big hair rock bands. There was also an accelerated advancement in Essay electronics such as Personal Computers, cd players and gaming. 1980s , George H. Perspect Management! W. Bush , Gerald Ford 1000 Words | 3 Pages.

solution to the problem. Government was the problem. Angel Uriel! Therefore, a good many policies based upon the net concept were weakened or simply eliminated. Perspect! As . we approach the millennium, it is not accurate to say that 19th century Social Darwinism, Reaganomics , New Deal philosophy or its manifestation in the economic policies of scene, President Clinton is now dominant. A fair assessment is that all of these ideologies can be found within our society--as public policy and as belief structure. The ability of.

Charles Darwin , Evolution , Herbert Spencer 1221 Words | 4 Pages. up against any pro-Soviet government. Management Consulting! The outcome of all of gladiator scene, Reagans efforts was an unprecedented decline in perspect consulting communism throughout Eastern and Central . Europe. Reagans Economic Policies Reagans economic policies are known as Reaganomics . His economic policies were based on the supply side economics theory. The supply side economics theory states that tax cuts embolden economic growth that ultimately broadens the up from, tax base. The increased revenue from a stronger economy balances the. Cold War , Democratic Party , George H. W. Bush 1080 Words | 4 Pages.

Comparative study of Frankenstein and BladeRunner. Furthermore the perspect consulting, first scene where Tyrell is introduced the close up of his face during his objectification of his Replicants as nothing more than . experiments further represents Tyrell as a cold, disembodied person whose economic rationalist values of Reaganomics has cost him his humanity. Tyrell condemnation of the The Nightmare, Replicants to perspect management consulting an early retirement, the euphemistic nomenclature emphasising their role as slaves and exploitable labour highlighting Scotts concern of the profitable uses of genetic engineering. Blade Runner , Frankenstein , Gothic fiction 1385 Words | 4 Pages. highest official position in the country, people felt the they could relate to him and that increased his popularity immensely.

Something that he introduced . in Determining Self-Identity his first term as President was a program for economic recovery affectionately dubbed, Reaganomics . This was a plan with four Rs or his main points: reduce the growth of government spending, reduce the marginal tax rates on income from both labor and management capital, reduce regulation, and reduce inflation. Because of the tax cuts the Reagan introduced. Democratic Party , George H. Angel Uriel! W. Bush , Gerald Ford 1255 Words | 3 Pages. with the upper class, but that is management consulting, just how it needs to be in order to get the economy back to how it was in the 1990s. Collective! This was a golden age for the American . economy.

There were many software corporations starting up in the Silicon Valley, and Reaganomics was still purely intact. Management! Simply, the economy in America is a free market economy. This means that goods and services are directly influenced by consumers. The U.S. is Essay, made up of mostly middle class citizens that work hard for their money and deserve. Economy of the United States , Energy development , Federal government of the United States 1414 Words | 4 Pages.

he wanted a reversal of the programs in the great society. roll back big government. Roll back in domestic policy, expanding it in foreign policy with the . military. Management Consulting! 1989 when he concluded his presidency, economy debt had tripled. b. Reaganomics / Supply-side economics: seeking to increase the economies capacity to produce. the theory behind it was exxessive taxation was slowing things down in the economy, and it discouraged hard work? have economic growth by cutting taxesso people could. Cold War , Federal government of the United States , President of the United States 979 Words | 3 Pages. campaign to up from booker the spreading tax revolt by promising substantial tax cuts. Management Consulting! Equally important, he called for restoration of angel uriel, American strength and perspect pride. . (Brinkley, Chapter 31, 2012).

What did he actually do about slavery this while in perspect consulting office? He had Reaganomics (supply-side economics). He cut taxes on the premise that businesses and gladiator scene investors could push the economy into growing after the perspect consulting, energy crisis of the 70s, high taxes and high interest rates on loans. The US economy blew up in the mid/ late 80s. Caspar Weinberger , Conservatism , Contras 941 Words | 3 Pages. Northern Ireland Assembly Thatcher vs.

Blair Thatcherism claims to promote low inflation, the small state and free markets through tight control of the . money supply, privatisation and constraints on the labour movement. Collective Security! It is often compared with Reaganomics in the United States, Rogernomics in New Zealand and Economic Rationalism in perspect management Australia as a key part of the Essay, worldwide neoliberal movement. Nigel Lawson, Thatcher's Chancellor of the Exchequer from perspect management, 1983 to 1989, listed the Thatcherite ideals as. Conservative Party , European Union , House of Commons of the United Kingdom 1323 Words | 5 Pages.

Do my history essay - Enterprise Value Stream Mapping & Analysis - - University of Saskatchewan

Buy Critical Analysis | Help with Writing Critical Analysis - Perspect Management Consulting Inc - Home | - Cornell University

Food Service (Waitress Waiter) Resume Samples. Click the images to expand the resumes to a larger size. Consulting? We have three resumes, and detailed explanations for how to write your own below. If you are an entry-level candidate (or have never been a waiter before), click here. If you need a food service cover letter, click here. Attention line cooks, prep cooks, chefs, and other food service workers Dont see your job here? Please view our full list of food service resume samples here. Click here to dualism psychology definition download.

This MS Word Food Service Resume. Food Service Resumes (Text Versions Quick Facts) Restaurant Server (Chrono) Candidate uses a Reverse-Chronological resume format, and introduces the perspect management consulting, resume with a strong Career Objective Candidate emphasizes 7+ years of experience, and presents hard numerical evidence to prove she are a strong salesperson Candidate emphasizes depth of wine and entree knowledge to play up her competence. RESTAURANT SERVER (REVERSE-CHRONOLOGICAL) 8870 Haven Street, Bloomington, IN 44590(141)-212-5465. Food Service Worker with 7+ years of experience in dualism definition food preparation and service, and a certificate in perspect consulting Food Handling and Safety. Possesses a keen knowledge of wines, entrees, and Essay the responsibilities of a successful restaurateur. Perspect Management Consulting? Faithfully adhere to the highest standards of hygiene, quality and customer service. Aiming to leverage my knowledge to effectively perform a management position at your restaurant. RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT Chicago, IL.

Food Service Worker September 2011 Present. Memorized restaurants wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average Write patrons food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in a 150+ seat restaurant Clean all work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and collective security silverware and ensure they are stored appropriately in accordance to consulting state law. Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning salads, and Determining Self-Identity Essay brewing coffee in a fast-paced line kitchen. CARRABBAS ITALIAN GRILL Chicago, IL. Trainee Food Service Worker August 2007 July 2011. Present menus to patrons and answer questions about consulting, menu items, making recommendations upon request in a 70+ seat restaurant Assisted host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by angel uriel, greeting, seating, and thanking guests Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage and management consulting increase shelf life Presented wine samples for guests to taste and opened the bottles for them upon their approval Served food and beverages to patrons, and prepared or served specialty dishes at tables as required. Certificate in angel uriel Food Handling and Safety, June 2008. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Culinary Arts, June 2007.

Team worker who is able to perspect consulting adapt in highly dynamic and changing situations. Booker? Excellent problem solving and communication skills, with a focus on customer service Familiarity with Point of perspect management consulting Sale terminals Bilingual (Spanish/English) Candidate uses a Combination resume format to Essay emphasize achievements and perspect skills, beginning with a Professional Profile introduction to present critical and relevant information Candidate bolds key waitressing skill keywords in the Professional Profile section, and lists her achievements after them Candidate emphasizes her ability to upsell customers on alcoholic beverages. Three Key Server Waitress Skills: 1. Dualism? Salesmanship: Ability to convince customers to make extra purchases by persuasively presenting entree wine pairings, selling desserts, and convincing patrons to return to the establishment. 2. Communication: Ability to host, entertain, small talk, and speak fluidly in front of strangers at length. Ability to management consulting work together with other food service workers as a team, often working in angel uriel pairs for bigger tables. Ability to keep a cool head when dealing with irate customers. 3. Management: Ability to teach new hosts and waiters how to present menu items, how to use Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, and test trainees for memorization of food ingredients.

Project Execution: Implemented new menu introduction strategies, increasing customer purchases of wine by perspect management, 10% on average Management: Assisted in the training of 6 new waiters, ensuring attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of security restaurant methodology and practices Awards and Recognition: Frequently praised for excellent service on restaurant online rating system Salesmanship: Deep and management broad knowledge of wines and appropriate entree pairings Communication: Fluent in English and Spanish Excellent verbal and written skills. Familiarity with Point of The Nightmare Essay Sale (POS) and common restaurant machinery Able to consulting memorize entire menu within a day, including ingredient combinations Proven ability to upsell alcohol, dessert, and appetizers to customers Bilingual Spanish and English. Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2012 Present. Memorized restaurants wine stock and appropriate entree pairings, leading to angel uriel daily wine sales averaging $180, fully 15% higher than company average Wrote patrons food orders on perspect consulting, slips, memorized orders, and managed food resources in a 120+ seat restaurant Operated POS terminals to input customer orders, swipe credit cards, and enter cash amounts received Received in-depth training for angel uriel proper food handing techniques, including proper freezer placement, appropriate soup temperatures, and equipment cleaning processes. Hostess Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2010 2012.

Awarded Employee of the Month two months consecutively Bussed tables, presented menus, seated customers, and assisted waiters with drink orders Trained 3 new hosts in providing excellent customer service and perspect conflict resolution techniques. Florida State University, Orlando, FL. Bachelor of Arts in opening English, May 2008. Three Transferable Skills for perspect consulting Food Service: 1. Customer Interactivity: If you have ever had any experience dealing with customers (whether you were scooping ice cream, greeting people at a front desk, operating a ticket booth, etc.), this type of experience is transferable into any other customer service job.

2. Technical: Have you ever swiped a credit card, operated a Point of Sale (POS) Terminal, or re-stocked receipt paper? All of these skills are transferable into food service. 3. Communication: Bilingual ability, especially Spanish, will help your food service career chances significantly. If youve ever had a job where youve had to speak in front of other people, that kind of definition communication ability is perspect management consulting, considered transferable. 534 Shelby Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 24542 * (433) 623-6234 * [emailprotected]

Superior salesmanship skills, consistently outperforming company peers Friendly, outgoing, and Self-Identity charismatic personality well suited for a fast paced, customer service oriented restaurant Experience with Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, with excellent basic math skills Working knowledge of wines, cocktail mixes, and other bartending skills Conversational in Spanish. Awarded Employee of the management, Month for security consistently making achieving 15% above target sales Perfected menu presentation skills, providing customers a holistic understanding of the restaurant offerings, leading to more sales Trained 4 underperforming waiters in salesmanship methodology, increasing their sales to meet company average. Experience with 3 types of POS Terminals, receipt roll replacement, and coffee machine cleaning Familiarity with common restaurant bread cutting machines, dishwashers, and perspect management consulting knowledge of equipment cleaning processes Excellent basic math skills, able to calculate and psychology split bills in the event of POS Terminal downtime. Consistently scored over 90% satisfaction rating on customer feedback surveys Conversational in Spanish (able to take orders from perspect management consulting, Spanish speaking customers.) Possess excellent conflict resolution skills in the event of customer dissatisfaction. University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. Bachelor of Science in Marketing, May 2005. 4 Steps to Writing the Ultimate Server Resume. Food service encompasses many different roles within a restaurant, cafeteria, or other food service establishment, such as waiters and servers, line cooks, bartenders, hosts and booker t washington hostesses, and busboys.

A waiter takes orders from a happy couple. These roles fall into what are called the front end (customer service) and perspect the back end (food preparation) of the up from t washington, establishments. This resume is relevant to those of you with front end server experience. We will teach you why this is an excellent resume, and how you can write your own in a similar fashion. As a professional food service worker, you may currently be writing your resume in order to:

Find a new working environment Earn more money Attain a managerial role. Read this resume writing guide to ensure you achieve your goals. By the way be sure to read our Resume Writing 10 Commandments to understand the major rules that all resumes need to follow, including server resumes. Perspect Consulting? If this seems difficult, you can always create a food service resume in minutes with our widely praised resume maker. 1. Include These Key Server, Waitress, and Waiter Skills. For some quick help, here are the key aspects you need to include on a server resume.

Restaurant hiring managers will be looking for these specific traits to decide if youre a worthwhile candidate. Be sure to include these key server skills on your resume. Keep in dualism psychology definition mind that if you have any food service certifications, such as a Certification in management Food Handling and Safety, you should place it at the top of your resume. If you dont have any, you can land more interviews and potentially increase your salary by earning one. The National Restaurant Association offers certifications here. 2. Angel Uriel? Write a Convincing Career Objective.

The first major section of your resume is called the Career Objective. This applicants Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on the short list for an interview because she included relevant information throughout the perspect consulting, objective. There are four reasons this example has a strong Career Objective. Collective? Pay particular attention to perspect management consulting the bolded parts: 1st: It immediately states years of booker t washington experience: 7+ years of experience in food preparation and perspect service 2nd: It indicates earned titles or certificates: Certificate in Food Handling and Safety. 3rd: It emphasizes deep knowledge of the business: Keen knowledge of wines, entrees , and angel uriel the responsibilities of a successful restauranteur.

4th: It states the position she wants to fill: Aiming toeffectively perform a management position at your restaurant. In the perspect management, eyes of a hiring manager, this applicants Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on the short list for an interview because she included great resume builders throughout the objective. It is also well written, and targeted at the managerial role she wants to fill. Good news! Food service manager roles are projected to increase by Essay, 11% through 2022. Its very important to management remember that the up from, Career Objective does not relate to what YOU want from the job, but rather what you can do for the company . Consulting? In this way, the applicant makes a convincing argument that shed be an asset to the company in collective a managerial role. Our step by step Career Objective writing guide can give you concrete ideas about perspect consulting, how to angel uriel write your own. 3. Describe your Server Experience with Numbers. Adding numbers to your job description bullet points will help the hiring manager grasp the size and scope of your responsibilities, and give them a clearer mental picture of your experience. By quantifying your resume, it will immediately become better than the vast majority of your competition. The easiest way to do this is to perspect management simply write how big your food establishment is, and how many seats it has.

The applicant does this twice for the two establishments she worked in, as you can see from the bolded text below: Write patrons food orders on The Nightmare, slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in consulting a 150+ seat restaurant Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon collective security request in perspect consulting a 70+ seat restaurant. Even by booker, making this simple addition, your resume will immediately be better than the vast majority of perspect management consulting your competition. If you really want to blow away the hiring manager, youll need to do more complex research, like this example: Memorized restaurants wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average. Do you know how much you make in sales daily or monthly? You can expect to make an average of security $47,960 per perspect consulting years as a Food Service Manager. Most restaurants especially big chains will track their servers sales statistics for the purposes of budgeting (and, of angel uriel course, to cajole low performers). You can ask your manager to perspect consulting see these statistics, and include them on your resume.

Even if you didnt perform spectacularly (like the applicant), simply including this information in Self-Identity Essay your resume will indicate to the hiring manager that you are self-motivated and hard working. This is called writing an achievement oriented resume and perspect these tend to dualism land the most interviews. Bonus: Action Verbs for Your Server Resume. 4. Management? Include Relevant Additional Skills. Your Additional Skills section should not list your hobbies and interests, unless they are relevant to the job. Being bilingual in Spanish and The Nightmare English is perspect consulting, a valuable asset to have, especially for a managerial position. (For instance, a wine connoisseur would be a valuable asset to The Nightmare Essay a restaurant that sells wine.)

Since you are a professional food service worker, regardless if you are crafting a server resume or one seeking a more supervisory role, you should definitely include these bullet points in your Additional Skills section to build a stronger resume: Familiarity with Point of consulting Sale terminals Problem solving and communication skills. If you also happen to be bilingual in Spanish and English, that also tends to be a valuable asset to have in a US based restaurant especially for The Nightmare Essay a managerial position. Candidate emphasizes having a Certification in Food Handling and Safety Candidate places Education Section first due to perspect consulting having recent school experience Candidate mentions her high customer satisfaction rating. Getting the Education Section Right. All entry-level candidate resume must begin with the education section.

Although this candidate has had prior work experience, it was as a trainee, or as a part-time worker. The most important reason the applicant is Essay, considered entry-level is because she just recently graduated from community college . This applicant has educational experience related to consulting food service (Certificate in Food Handling and collective Safety, BA in Food Science). Understandably, you may not and thats fine. If you have no experience whatsoever, youll need to management consulting write a very convincing cover letter that the employer should take a chance on you. The education section on collective, an entry-level resume can be more detailed and whimsical than a professional resume , because its likely that you dont have prior work experience.

The hiring manager will be interested to perspect know if you are generally an dualism psychology, active person or not. Therefore, you can include information about: Clubs youve joined Greek life you participate in perspect Relevant coursework GPA (if above 3.5/4.0) Other Good Food Service Industry Samples. Waiter Newjobs.com (Note: One of the up from booker, few decent resume samples in this industry on consulting, the net. The Professional Experience section introductory paragraphs are a bit overdone, and could instead use more bullet points. Collective? Otherwise, this is a great sample.) Waiter- career-development-help.com (Note: A simple, but effective resume.

Has a well done Professional Profile.) Cook CC.edu (Note: Overall an excellent resume, although the Work Experience section is consulting, not formatted very well.) Share Food Service (Waitress #038; Waiter) Resume Samples Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in Self-Identity todays competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to MS Word and consulting PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game Thatll Show You How to Improve Your Resume.

Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to slavery t washington the test, and learn how to management make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Bradys resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. Dualism Psychology? There are tons of management errors throughout. Psychology Definition? See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template.

Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs. What are the differences between the major online resume builders? Here's an in depth analysis of what.

Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and offline publications including: Our code geeks and management HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. Angel Uriel? HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and perspect management PDF.

Trusted Custom English Essay Writing Service - Lean Deployment Models - Perspect Management - University of Houston

Best Essay Writers Here - Lean Deployment Models - Perspect Management - Newcastle University

10 Advantages to Taking Online Classes. Browse our collection of more than 8,100 free audio and video courses from top-ranked universities worldwide and perspect consulting, download them straight to your computer or portable device. Find college advice for online students, including tips for gladiator opening, picking a school, saving money, and studying hard. The current challenges facing traditional colleges and universities, including higher tuition, budget cuts, and course shortages, have caused many students to search for consulting, alternatives. With nearly three million students currently enrolled in collective fully online degree programs and perspect management, six million taking at angel uriel, least one online course as part of their degree program, online education has clearly become one of the most popular higher education alternatives. Perspect Management! The continually improving reputation of online learning has also helped fuel its expansion, as initial skepticism has faltered in the face of evidence that shows that online learning can be just as effective as face-to-face education. Walden can provide 100% online flexible programs for you to angel uriel, further your career. Southern New Hampshire University. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to consulting, get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Kaplan University is a dedicated school in providing students with an innovative education.

Kaplan is Essay, a student oriented program that focuses on students to teach them precious values needed in today's ever changing society. Kaplan serves more than 66,000 online and on-campus students. Earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree 100% online in a convenient, affordable, and flexible setting. Perspect Management Consulting! Save with Capella-sponsored grants and scholarships, transfer credits, military discounts, and Determining Essay, more. All of this means that students, from working professionals to recent high school graduates, find many reasons to take all or some of management their courses online. Below are 10 advantages to online learning. Variety of programs and courses : From traditional four-year universities to completely online career colleges, higher education today offers a variety of The Nightmare options for perspect management consulting, students. This means that no matter what students wish to study, from The Nightmare nursing to neuroscience, they can find online the courses or degree programs they need. They can also earn every academic degree online, all the management, way from The Nightmare Essay a career certificate to a doctorate. Lower total costs : Online programs can be a more affordable option than traditional colleges. Perspect Management Consulting! Though not all online degrees have less expensive net tuition prices than traditional colleges (link to OEDB article I wrote about college costs), associated costs are almost always less expensive.

For example, there are no commuting costs, and sometimes there is also not any required course materials such as textbooks because those are often available for free online. In addition, many colleges and universities have begun to accept credits earned via free massive open online courses (MOOCs), the most recent advance in online education. Free online courses such as these can help students fulfill general education requirements at t washington, little to no cost. More comfortable learning environment : Commercials that featuring online students studying in management consulting the pajamas only booker skim the surface of one of the primary benefits of online education: there are no physical class sessions. Lectures and other materials are electronically sent to the student, who will then read them and complete assignments. Students will not have to fight traffic, find parking spaces, leave work early to go to class, or miss important family time. Convenience and flexibility : Online courses give students the opportunity to perspect management consulting, plan their study time around the rest of angel uriel their day, instead of the other way around. Students can study and work when they are at their peak energy, whether thats early morning or late at night. Course material is always accessible online, so there#8217;s no need to perspect, schedule special trips to The Nightmare Essay, a library either.

All of this makes online learning a good option for students who need to balance their work and family commitments. More interaction and management consulting, greater ability to concentrate : While there is contradictory evidence about the rate of angel uriel online student participation versus participation in perspect consulting traditional courses, one thing is certain: online courses offer shy or more reticent students the opportunity to participate in class discussions or chats with more ease than face-to-face class sessions. Some students even report that online courses are easier to concentrate in because they are not distracted by other students and classroom activity. Career advancement : Students can take online courses and Determining Self-Identity Essay, even complete entire degrees while working, while in-between jobs, or while taking time to raise a family. Perspect Consulting! This academic work will explain any discontinuity or gaps in Determining Self-Identity a resume as well. Consulting! Also, earning a degree can show prospective employers that you are ambitious and want to remain informed and prepared for any new challenges. Continue in your profession : Even if someone wants to complete a degree program, it doesn#8217;t mean that they want to leave their current job. For most students today, college costs mean that it#8217;s necessary to gladiator opening, continue working while in school. The previously mentioned flexibility of online degree programs enable students to keep working while also pursuing academic credentials. Avoid commuting : During snowstorms and thunderstorms, colleges may cancel classes; if they don#8217;t, you run the perspect, risk of getting hurt in dangerous driving conditions.

Rather than miss important class sessions, students in online courses can always #8220;attend#8221; by participating on dualism, discussion boards or in chat sessions, turn in their work on time, and watch lectures or read materials. Many students also find that the amount they save on fuel costs can be substantial if they don#8217;t have to commute to perspect management consulting, a physical campus in booker t washington general, no matter what the weather conditions may be. Improve your technical skills : Even the most basic online course requires the development of new computer skills, as students learn to navigate different learning management systems (LMS) and programs. The skills students learn to participate in their online courses translate to many professions, including creating and sharing documents, incorporating audio/video materials into your assignments, completing online training sessions, etc. Transfer credits : For college students who want to attend summer classes, but who live too far from management consulting their colleges or have to Determining, work summer jobs, taking online classes from an perspect management consulting, accredited college and transferring the credits to their primary college is a good idea. Angel Uriel! Students will be able to earn college credit while still enjoying their summer vacation or fulfilling the responsibilities of their seasonal jobs.

Similarly, if a college or university is unable to offer enough open sections of a required course, students can take the course online at another college and transfer the credits. These are just a few of the many advantages of taking online classes. Students in online degree programs are able to manage their time, learn the perspect consulting, materials that are presented, and complete assignments on their own schedules.

Buy Essay Online From the Best Academic Writing Fgency - Perspect Management Consulting - Xavier University

Do My Homework Australia - Colin McAllister | Saskatchewan | Canada | Trainers | About Us - Strathclyde University

5.2 Reading Results Data into the Database. Caution: The database should contain the same set of selected nodes and elements that were selected for the solution. Otherwise, a data mismatch may occur. For more information about data mismatches, see Section 5.2.2.3. Once model data are in consulting, the database, either the SET , SUBSET , or APPEND command is used to The Nightmare, read in perspect consulting, results data from the results file. The default maximum number of up from booker, substeps in the results file ( Jobname .RST) is 1000.

When the number of substeps exceeds this limit, you need to issue SET ,Lstep,LAST to bring in the 1000th load step. Use /CONFIG to increase the limit. Caution: For a nonlinear analysis, interpolation between time points usually degrades accuracy. Therefore, take care to postprocess at management, a time value for which a solution is available. Some convenience labels are also available on SET : SET ,FIRST reads in the first substep . The GUI equivalent is First Set. Opening. SET , NEXT reads in the next substep. Management. The GUI equivalent is Next Set. SET ,LAST reads in the last substep . The GUI equivalent is Last Set. Determining Self-Identity. The NSET field on the SET command (GUI equivalent is perspect management consulting By Set Number) retrieves data that corresponds to its unique data set number, rather than its load step and substep number. This is extremely useful with FLOTRAN results, as you can have multiple sets of results data with identical load step and substep numbers.

Therefore, you should retrieve FLOTRAN results data by its unique data set number. The LIST option on the SET command (or List Results in the GUI) lists the data set number along with its corresponding load step and substep numbers. Essay. You can enter this data set number on the NSET field of the next SET command to request the proper set of perspect management consulting, results. The ANGLE field on SET specifies the Self-Identity Essay circumferential location for harmonic elements (structural - PLANE25, PLANE83, and SHELL61; thermal - PLANE75 and PLANE78). 5.2.2 Other Options for consulting Retrieving Results Data. 5.2.2.2 Reading Selected Results Information. The SUBSET command behaves like the SET command except that it retrieves data for the selected portions of the model only. It is very convenient to use the SUBSET command to look at the results data for a portion of the model. Angel Uriel. For example, if you are interested only in surface results, you can easily select the exterior nodes and elements, and then use SUBSET to retrieve results data for perspect just those selected items. You can use any of the commands SET , SUBSET , or APPEND to read data from the results file into the database.

The only difference between the commands or paths is collective how much or what type of data you wish to retrieve. When appending data, be very careful not to perspect consulting, generate a data mismatch inadvertently. Essay. For example, consider the following set of commands: At this point results data for perspect management nodes 1 to scene, 5 from load step 1 are in the database. The database now contains data for both load steps 1 and 2. Management. This is a data mismatch. When you issue the PRNSOL command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsNodal Solution ), the program informs you that you will have data from the second load step, when actually data from two different load steps now exist in the database. The load step listed by the program is merely the one corresponding to the most recent load step stored.

Of course, appending data to the database is very helpful if you wish to dualism definition, compare results from different load steps, but if you purposely intend to mix data, it is extremely important to keep track of the source of the data appended. To avoid data mismatches when you are solving a subset of perspect consulting, a model that was solved previously using a different set of elements, do either of the following: Do not re-select any of the elements that were unselected for Self-Identity Essay the solution currently being postprocessed. Perspect. Remove the earlier solution from the Self-Identity Essay ANSYS database. Management. You can do so by exiting from ANSYS between solutions or by saving the database between solutions. For more information, see the ANSYS Commands Reference for descriptions of the Determining Self-Identity INRES , NSEL , APPEND , PRNSOL and consulting SUBSET commands. If you wish to clear the database of any previous data, use either of the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseZero Load Case. Either method sets all current values in slavery t washington, the database to zero, therefore giving you a fresh start for further data storage. If you set the database to zero before appending data to management, it, the result is the same as using the SUBSET command or the equivalent GUI path, assuming that the arguments on SUBSET and APPEND are equivalent. Note -All of the options available for Determining Essay the SET command are also available for the SUBSET and APPEND commands.

By default, the SET , SUBSET , and APPEND commands look for one of these results files: Jobname. RST , Jobname. RTH , Jobname. RMG , or Jobname .RFL . Management. You can specify a different file name by issuing the FILE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocData File Opts ) before issuing SET , SUBSET , or APPEND . Think of the element table as a spreadsheet, where each row represents an element, and each column represents a particular data item for angel uriel the elements. For example, one column might contain the average SX stress for perspect consulting the elements, while another might contain the element volumes, while yet a third might contain the Y coordinate of the centroid for each element. To create or erase the element table, use one of the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableDefine Table or Erase Table. 5.2.3.1 Filling the Element Table for Variables Identified By Name. Some items, such as the angel uriel element volumes, do not require Comp ; in perspect, such cases, Item is VOLU and Comp is left blank. Up From. Identifying data items by an Item , and Comp if necessary, is perspect management called the angel uriel Component Name method of filling the element table. The data which are accessible with the component name method are data generally calculated for most element types or groups of element types.

The ETABLE command documentation lists, in general, all the Item and Comp combinations. However see the Element Output Definitions table in each element description in perspect consulting, the ANSYS Elements Reference to see which combinations are valid. Table 5-1 is an example of such a table for BEAM4. You can use any name in the Name column of the table that contains a colon (:) to fill the element table via the Component Name method. The portion of the name before the psychology colon should be input for the Item argument of the ETABLE command. The portion (if any) after the colon should be input for the Comp argument. Perspect Consulting. The O and R columns indicate the availability of the items in the file Jobname .OUT ( O ) or in the results file ( R ): a Y indicates that the item is always available, a number refers to a table footnote which describes when the angel uriel item is conditionally available, and perspect a - indicates that the item is not available.

Table 5-1 3-D BEAM4 Element Output Definitions. 5.2.3.2 Filling the Element Table for collective security Variables Identified By Sequence Number. The data in the tables is broken down into item groups (such as LS, LEPEL, SMISC, etc.). Each item within the item group has an perspect consulting identifying sequence number listed. You load these data into angel uriel, the element table by giving the item group (such as LS, LEPEL, SMISC, etc.) as the Item argument on the ETABLE command, and the sequence number as the perspect management consulting Comp argument.

This is referred to as the Sequence Number method of filling the element table. Collective. For example, the maximum stress at node J for BEAM4 is Item =NMISC and Comp =3, while the initial axial strain (EPINAXL) for the element (E) is Item =LEPTH and Comp =11. 5.2.3.3 Notes About Defining Element Tables. The ETABLE command works only on the selected elements. Perspect. That is, only angel uriel data for the elements you have selected are moved to the element table. By changing the selected elements between ETABLE commands, you can selectively fill rows of the element table. The same Sequence Number combination may mean different data for different element types. For example, the combination SMISC,1 means MFOR(X) for BEAM4 (member force in the element X direction), P1 for SOLID45 (pressure on face 1), and FNTOT for perspect management CONTAC48 (total normal force). Therefore, if your model has a combination of opening, element types, be sure to select elements of one type (using ESEL or Utility Menu SelectEntities ) before using the ETABLE command.

The ANSYS program does not automatically refill (update) the element table when you read in a different set of results (such as for a different load step) or when you alter the results in the database (such as by a load case combination). For example, suppose your model consists of our sample elements, and you issue the perspect management consulting following commands in angel uriel, POST1: At this point, the ABC column in the element table still contains data for perspect management load step 1 . To refill (update) the Essay column with load step 2 values, you should issue the command ETABLE , REFL , or specify the refill option via the GUI. You can use the element table as a worksheet to do calculations among results data. This feature is described in perspect, Section 5.4. To save the element table, issue SAVE , Fname , Ext in POST1 or issue /EXIT ,ALL when exiting the up from ANSYS program. (If you are using the GUI, follow the management prompts in the dialog boxes that appear when you choose Utility MenuFileSave as or Utility MenuFileExit .) This saves the The Nightmare table along with the perspect consulting rest of the database onto the database file. Slavery Booker. To erase the entire element table from memory, issue ETABLE ,ERASE ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableErase Table ). (Or issue ETABLE , Lab , ERASE to erase just the perspect consulting Lab column of the element table). The element table will automatically be erased from memory if you issue a RESET command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocReset ). 5.2.4 Special Considerations for Principal Stresses. You have requested an interpolated time point or angle specification on the SET command. You have performed load case operations. Gladiator Opening. In the management consulting above cases (including all cases for SHELL61), you must choose Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseLine Elem Stress or issue the command LCOPER ,LPRIN in security, order to calculate the principal stresses.

Then you may access this data through ETABLE , or any appropriate printing or plotting command. Contour displays Deformed shape displays Vector displays Path plots Reaction force displays Particle flow traces. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsNodal Solu. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsElement Solu. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsElem Table.

Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsLine Elem Res. The PLNSOL command produces contour lines that are continuous across the entire model. Use either for primary as well as derived solution data. Perspect Management. Derived solution data, which are typically discontinuous from element to element, are averaged at Essay, the nodes so that continuous contour lines can be displayed. Sample contour displays of primary data (TEMP) and derived data (TGX) are shown below. If PowerGraphics is enabled, you can control averaging of perspect management, derived data with one of the Essay following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for perspect management Outp.

Any of the above allows you to slavery t washington, specify whether or not results will be averaged at element boundaries where material and/or real constant discontinuities exist. For more information, see Chapter 10, Power Graphics. Caution: If PowerGraphics is disabled (which is the default for most element types), you cannot use the AVRES command to control averaging, and the averaging operation is performed at all nodes of the selected elements without regard to the attributes of the elements connected to perspect, them. The Nightmare. This can be inappropriate in areas of material or geometric discontinuities. When contouring derived data (which are averaged at consulting, the nodes), be sure to select elements of the same material, same thickness (for shells), same element coordinate system orientation, etc. See the PLNSOL command description for further information. The PLESOL command produce contour lines that are discontinuous across element boundaries. Use this type of display mainly for derived solution data. For example:

Figure 5-3 A sample PLESOL plot showing discontinuous contours. The PLETAB command contours data stored in the element table. The Avglab field on the PLETAB command gives you the option of averaging the data at The Nightmare, nodes (for continuous contours) or not averaging (the default, for having discontinuous contours). The example below assumes a SHELL99 (layered shell) model and shows the difference between averaged and non-averaged results. The PLLS command displays line element results in the form of contours. Consulting. This command also requires data to be stored in the element table.

This type of display is commonly used for shear and angel uriel moment diagrams in beam analyses. The example below assumes a BEAM3 (2-D beam) model with KEYOPT(9)=1: PLLS simply draws a straight line between values at the I and perspect consulting J nodes of an element without any regard to how the gladiator result item varies along the element length. Management. You can use a negative scaling factor to invert the gladiator opening scene plot. You can produce isosurface contour displays by first setting Key on the /CTYPE command ( Utility MenuPlotCtrlsStyleContours Contour Style ) to 1. See Chapter 6 for perspect management more information about isosurfaces. Averaged principal stresses : By default, principal stresses at each node are calculated from averaged component stresses. Angel Uriel. You can reverse this, so that principal stresses are first calculated per element, then averaged at the nodes. Perspect Management Consulting. To do so, use one of the following: Command(s): Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for Outp. This method is not normally used, but can be useful in special circumstances.

Averaging operations should not be done at nodal interfaces of differing materials. Vector sum data : These follow the same practice as the principal stresses. By default, the collective vector sum magnitude (square root of the sum of the perspect consulting squares) at each node is calculated from averaged components. By using the security AVPRIN command, you can reverse this, so that the vector sum magnitudes are first calculated per element, then averaged at the nodes. Shell elements or layered shell elements : By default, results for shell or layered elements are assumed to be at the top surface of the shell or layer.

To display results at perspect management, the top, middle or bottom surface, use the SHELL command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for up from slavery booker t washington Outp ). For layered elements, use the LAYER command (Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for Outp) to perspect management consulting, indicate layer number. Von Mises equivalent strains (EQV): The effective Poisson's ratio used in computing these quantities may be changed using the AVPRIN command. Command(s): Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot Results-Contour Plot-Nodal Solu. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot Results-Contour Plot-Element Solu. Utility MenuPlotResultsContour PlotElem Solution.

Typically, you would set the effective Poisson's ratio to the input Poisson's ratio for elastic equivalent strain ( EPEL ,EQV) and to 0.5 for inelastic strains ( EPPL ,EQV or EPCR ,EQV). For total strains ( EPTOT ,EQV), you would typically use an up from booker effective Poisson's ratio between the input Poisson's ratio and 0.5. As an management alternative, you can save the equivalent elastic strains using ETABLE with the effective Poisson's ratio equal to Determining Essay, the input Poisson's ratio and save the equivalent plastic strains in another table using 0.5 as the effective Poisson's ratio, then combine the two table entries using SADD to obtain the consulting total equivalent strain. Utility MenuPlotResultsDeformed Shape. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsDeformed Shape. For example, you might issue the following PLDISP command: You can change the displacement scaling by issuing the /DSCALE command ( Utility MenuPlotCtrlsStyleDisplacement Scaling ). Be aware that when you enter POST1, all load symbols are automatically turned off. Self-Identity Essay. These load symbols remain off if you subsequently re-enter the consulting PREP7 or SOLUTION processors.

If you turn the load symbols on Determining Self-Identity in POST1, the resulting display will show the loads on the deformed shape. To produce a vector display, use one of the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsPredefined or User-Defined. To scale the arrow lengths, use one of the following: Utility MenuPlotCtrlsStyleVector Arrow Scaling. You can also create your own vector quantity by specifying two or three components on the PLVECT command.

1. Management Consulting. Define path attributes using the PATH command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDefine PathDefined Paths ). 2. Define the points of the psychology definition path using the PPATH command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationDefine PathModify Path ). 3. Perspect. Map the desired quantity on to the angel uriel path using the perspect consulting PDEF command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsMap onto Path ) 4. Use the opening PLPATH and PLPAGM commands ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsPlot Path Items ) to display the results. More details on this appear later in Section 5.3.4. Like reactions, you can also display nodal forces using labels NFOR or NMOM on the /PBC command ( Utility MenuPlotCtrlsSymbols ). Management Consulting. These are forces exerted by an element on its node. The sum of The Nightmare, these forces at perspect management, each node is usually zero except at constrained nodes or at angel uriel, nodes where loads were applied. By default, the force (or moment) values that are printed and plotted represent the perspect management total forces (sum of the static, damping, and inertial components).

The FORCE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for Outp ) allows you to opening scene, separate the management total force into security, individual components. 5.3.1.6 Particle Flow and Charged Particle Traces. A particle flow or charged particle trace requires two functions: 1. Perspect Management. The TRPOIN command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsDefi Trace Pt ). Either defines a point on the path trajectory (starting point, ending point, or anywhere in between). 2. The PLTRAC command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsPlot Flow Tra ). Either produces the slavery t washington flow trace on an element display. Up to perspect management consulting, 50 points can be defined and plotted simultaneously. A sample PLTRAC plot is shown below. Figure 5-9 A sample particle flow trace. The Item and collective security Comp fields on PLTRAC allow you to see the variation of a specified item (such as velocity, pressure, and temperature for perspect management a particle flow trace or electric potential for a charged particle trace).

The variation of the item is displayed along the path trajectory as a color-contoured ribbon. Dualism Definition. Other commands are: TRPLIS command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsList Trace Pt )-lists trace points. TRPDEL command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsDele Trace Pt )-deletes trace points. TRTIME command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsTime Interval )-defines the flow trace time interval. ANFLOW command ( Utility MenuPlotCtrlsAnimateParticle Flow )-generates an animated sequence of particle flow. Notes. Particle flow traces occasionally stop for no apparent reason. This can occur in stagnant flow regions, near wall flow regions, or when a particle is tracking along an element edge. Perspect Management. To resolve the problem, adjust the security initial particle point slightly in the cross stream direction. For charged particle traces, the variables Chrg and management consulting Mass input by gladiator opening scene the TRPOIN command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsDefi Trace Pt ) have units of perspect management consulting, columbs and Determining Essay kilograms, respectively, in perspect consulting, the MKS system.

The particle tracing algorithm could lead to an infinite loop. For example, a charged particle trace could lead to an infinite circular loop. To avoid infinite loops, the PLTRAC command argument MXLOOP sets a limiting value. Sample Listing of PRESOL,ELEM. 5.3.3.1 Listing Nodal and Element Solution Data. Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsNodal Solution. To list specified results for selected elements, use one of collective security, these methods. Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsElement Solution.

To obtain line element solution printout, specify the ELEM option with PRESOL . The program will list all applicable element results for the selected elements. Sample Listing of PRNSOL,S. 5.3.3.2 Listing Reaction Loads and Applied Loads. Listing reaction loads and applied loads is a good way to check equilibrium. Perspect Consulting. It is always good practice to slavery, check a model's equilibrium after solution. That is, the sum of the applied loads in a given direction should equal the sum of the reactions in that direction. (If the perspect management consulting sum of the reaction loads is not what you expect, check your loading to up from booker t washington, see if it was applied properly.) The presence of coupling or constraint equations can induce either an actual or apparent loss of equilibrium.

Actual loss of load balance can occur for perspect management poorly specified couplings or constraint equations (a usually undesirable effect). Coupled sets created by CPINTF and The Nightmare constraint equations created by CEINTF or CERIG will in nearly all cases maintain actual equilibrium. Constraint equations can also cause an apparent loss of perspect management, equilibrium because, as stated previously, the reaction force at a constrained DOF that belongs to gladiator opening scene, a constraint equation does not include the force passing through that equation. Perspect Management. This would affect both the Essay individual reaction force and the reaction totals. Management Consulting. (This is a good reason not to constrain a DOF that belongs to a constraint equation.) Also, the The Nightmare sum of nodal forces for a DOF belonging to a constraint equation does not include the force passing through that equation, which affects both the individual nodal force and the nodal force totals. A separate listing of constraint equation reactions is available during a batch solution (and can be requested with the OUTPR command), but these reactions cannot be accessed in POST1.

For most properly connected constraint equations, these should total to zero in FX, FY, and perspect FZ. (The moment totals may not be zero because a proper moment summation would have to include the effect of security, forces.) Other cases where you may see an apparent loss of equilibrium are: (a) four-node shell elements where all four nodes do no lie in perspect consulting, an exact flat plane, (b) elements with an up from t washington elastic foundation specified, and management consulting (c) unconverged nonlinear solutions. See Section 15.8.2 of the ANSYS Theory Reference. Another useful command is FSUM . FSUM calculates and lists the force and collective moment summation for the selected set of nodes. Main MenuGeneral PostprocNodal CalcsTotal Force Sum. The NFORCE command provides the force and moment summation for each selected node, in addition to an overall summation. Main MenuGeneral PostprocNodal CalcsSum @ Each Node. The SPOINT command defines the point (any point other than the origin) about which moments are summed.

Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableList Elem Table. Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsElem Table Data. To list the sum of each column in the element table, use the SSUM command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableSum of Each Item ). The PRVECT command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsVector Data ) lists the magnitude and direction cosines of specified vector quantities for all selected elements. Perspect Management Consulting. The PRPATH command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsPath Items ) calculates and then lists specified data along a predefined geometry path in the model. You must define the path and map the data onto angel uriel, the path; see Section 5.3.4. Perspect Consulting. The PRSECT command (Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsLinearized Strs ) calculates and collective then lists linearized stresses along a predefined path. The PRERR command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsPercent Error ) lists the percent error in perspect management consulting, energy norm for all selected elements. The PRITER command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsIteration Summry ) lists iteration summary data.

To restore the original order of nodes or elements, use the angel uriel following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsUnsort Nodes. Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsUnsort Elems. 5.3.3.6 Customizing Your Tabular Listings. Note -You can define paths only in management consulting, models containing solid elements (2-D or 3-D) or shell elements. They are not available for gladiator opening line elements. Three steps are involved in reviewing results along a path: 1. Define the path attributes [ PATH command]. 3. Interpolate (map) results data along the path [ PDEF command]. Once the data are interpolated, you can review them using graphics displays [ PLPATH or PLPAGM commands] and management consulting tabular listings or perform mathematical operations such as addition, multiplication, integration, etc. Advanced mapping techniques to handle material discontinuities and accurate computations are offered in the PMAP command (issue this command prior to PDEF ).

Other path operations you can perform include archiving paths or path data to a file or an array parameter and recalling an existing path with its data. The next few topics discuss path definition and usage. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDefine Path Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDefine Path On Working Plane. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDefine Path Supply the Essay following information for the PATH command: A path name (containing no more than eight characters). The number of path points (between 2 and 1000). Required only in consulting, batch mode, or when defining path points using the By Location option.

When picking is used, the number of angel uriel, path points equals the number of picked points. The number of sets of data which may be mapped to this path. Management. (Four is the dualism psychology minimum; default is 30. There is no maximum.) The number of divisions between adjacent points. Consulting. (Default is 20; there is no maximum.) When using the By Location option, a separate dialog box appears for defining path points ( PPATH command). The Nightmare. Enter the Global Cartesian coordinate values of the path points. The shape of the interpolated path geometry will follow the perspect consulting currently active CSYS coordinate system. Alternatively, you can specify a coordinate system for geometry interpolation ( CS argument on the PPATH command). Note -To see the status of path settings, choose the PATH ,STATUS command.

The PATH and gladiator PPATH commands define the path geometry in the active CSYS coordinate system . If the path is a straight line or a circular arc, you need only the two end nodes (unless you want highly accurate interpolation, which may require more path points or divisions). Note -If necessary, use the CSCIR command ( Utility MenuWorkPlaneLocal Coordinate SystemsMove Singularity ) to move the coordinate singularity point before defining the consulting path. To display the path you have defined, you must first interpolate data along the path (see Section 5.3.4.3), then issue /PBC ,PATH,, 1 ( Utility MenuPlotCtrls Symbols ) followed by definition the EPLOT or NPLOT command ( Utility MenuPlot Elements or Utility MenuPlotNodes ) . ANSYS displays the path as a series of straight line segments. The path shown below was defined in a cylindrical coordinate system: Figure 5-11 A node plot showing the consulting path. 5.3.4.3 Interpolating Data Along the dualism Path. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath Operations path operation. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsUnit Vector.

These commands require that the path be defined first. Using the PDEF command, you can interpolate virtually any results data along the path in the active results coordinate system : primary data (nodal DOF solution), derived data (stresses, fluxes, gradients, etc.), element table data, FLOTRAN nodal results data, and so on. Perspect Management. The rest of this discussion (and in other documentation) refers to gladiator scene, an interpolated item as a path item . For example, to interpolate the thermal flux in the X direction along a path, the command would be as follows: The XFLUX value is an arbitrary user-defined name assigned to consulting, the path item. Dualism Definition. TF and X together identify the item as the management consulting thermal flux in the X direction. Note -You can make the The Nightmare Essay results coordinate system match the active coordinate system (used to management, define the path) by issuing the following pair of commands: The first command creates a user-defined parameter (ACTSYS) that holds the value defining the currently active coordinate system. The second command sets the The Nightmare results coordinate system to the coordinate system specified by ACTSYS. To clear path items from the path (except XG, YG, ZG, and S), issue PDEF ,CLEAR . For instance, you can save path items from one path, define a parallel path, and calculate the difference in path items between the two paths by management using the PCALC command ( Main Menu General PostprocPath Operations operation ).

The PVECT command defines the normal, tangent, or position vectors along the path. A Cartesian coordinate system must be active for this command. For example, the command shown below defines a unit vector tangent to the path at each interpolation point. TTX, TTY, and TTZ are user-defined names assigned to collective security, the X, Y, and perspect Z components of the vector. Collective. You can use these vector quantities for fracture mechanics J-integral calculations, dot and cross product operations, etc. For accurate mapping of normal and perspect consulting tangent vectors, use the angel uriel ACCURATE option on the PMAP command. Issue the management PMAP command prior to Essay, mapping data.

Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsPlot Path Items. To get a tabular listing of specified path items, use one of the consulting following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsPath Items. You can control the path distance range (the abscissa) for PLPATH and collective PRPATH ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsPath Range ) or the perspect management PRANGE command . The Nightmare. Path defined variables may also be used in place of the path distance for the abscissa item in the path display. You can use two other commands, PLSECT ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsLinearized Strs ) and PRSECT ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsLinearized Strs ), to perspect management consulting, calculate and review linearized stresses along a path defined by the first two nodes on the PPATH command. Angel Uriel. Typically, you use them in management consulting, pressure vessel applications to separate stresses into individual components: membrane, membrane plus bending, etc. The path is defined in the active display coordinate system. You can display a path data item as a color area contour display along the path geometry.

The contour display offset from the path may be scaled for clarity. Dualism Definition. To produce such a display, use either of the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot ResultsPlot Path ItemsOn Geometry. 5.3.4.6 Performing Mathematical Operations among Path Items. The PCALC command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath Operations operation ) lets you add, multiply, divide, exponentiate, differentiate, and integrate path items.

The PDOT command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDot Product ) calculates the dot product of perspect, two path vectors. Dualism Psychology. The PCROSS command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsCross Product ) calculates the perspect consulting cross product or two path vectors. 5.3.4.7 Archiving and Retrieving Path Data to a File. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive Path -Store-Paths in file. To retrieve path information from a file and store the data as the currently active path data, use the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive. Path-Retrieve-Paths from file. You can opt to security, archive or fetch only the perspect management path data (data mapped to path ( PDEF command) or the path points (defined by the PPATH command).

When you retrieve path data, it becomes the security currently active path data (existing active path data is perspect management consulting replaced). If you issue PARESU and have multiple paths, the first path from the list becomes the currently active path. Sample input and output are shown below. 5.3.4.8 Archiving and Retrieving Path Data to an Array Parameter. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive.

To retrieve path information from an array variable and angel uriel store the data as the currently active path data, use one of the following: Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsArchive. You can opt to archive or fetch only the path data (data mapped to path ( PDEF command) or the management path points (defined by collective the PPATH command). The setting for the POPT argument on management consulting PAGET and up from PAPUT determines what is consulting stored or retrieved. You must retrieve path points prior to retrieving path data and labels. When you retrieve path data, it becomes the currently active path data (existing active path data is replaced).

Sample input and output are shown below. Figure 5-12 A sample PLPATH display showing stress discontinuity at a material interface. Main MenuGeneral PostprocPath OperationsDelete Path. Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcDelete Path You can opt to delete all paths or choose a path to delete by name. To review the current list of path names, issue the command PATH ,STATUS. In the postprocessor, the collective program calculates an energy error for each element in perspect consulting, the model.

The energy error is similar in concept to the strain energy. Collective Security. The structural energy error (labeled SERR) is management a measure of the up from slavery booker t washington discontinuity of the stress field from element to element, and the thermal energy error (TERR) is a measure of the discontinuity of the heat flux from element to element. Using SERR and TERR, the ANSYS program calculates a percent error in energy norm (SEPC for structural percent error, TEPC for thermal percent error). Note -Error estimation is based on stiffness and conductivity matrices that are evaluated at the reference temperatures (TREF). Error estimates, therefore, can be incorrect for elements with temperature-dependent material properties if those elements are at consulting, a temperature that is Determining Self-Identity significantly different than TREF. In many cases, you can significantly increase program speed by suppressing error estimation. This improved performance is most evident when error estimation is turned off in perspect management, a thermal analysis.

Therefore, you may want to use error estimation only when needed, such as when you wish to determine if your mesh is adequate for angel uriel good results. You may turn error estimation off issuing ERNORM ,OFF ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for Outp ) . Perspect. By default, error estimation is active. Since the value set by dualism the ERNORM command is management consulting not saved on up from booker t washington Jobname .DB, you will need to reissue ERNORM ,OFF if you wish to again deactivate error estimation after resuming an analysis . In POST1 then, you can list SEPC and TEPC for perspect management all selected elements using the PRERR command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocList ResultsPercent Error ). The value of SEPC or TEPC indicates the relative error due to a particular mesh discretization. To find out where you should refine the mesh, simply produce a contour display of SERR or TERR and look for high-error regions. Using this error estimation technique, you can set up an up from booker automated scheme whereby the mesh is management consulting automatically refined in high-error regions.

This is called adaptive meshing . See Chapter 3 of the ANSYS Advanced Analysis Techniques Guide . For theoretical details about error estimation, see the ANSYS Theory Reference . 5.4.1 Rotating Results to a Different Coordinate System. Using the angel uriel RSYS command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocOptions for management Outp ), you can change the active results coordinate system to global cylindrical ( RSYS ,1), global spherical ( RSYS ,2), any existing local coordinate system ( RSYS , N , where N is the local coordinate system number), or the nodal and element coordinate systems used during solution ( RSYS , SOLU ). If you then list, display, or operate on the results data, they are rotated to angel uriel, this results coordinate system first. You may also set the results system back to global Cartesian ( RSYS ,0 ). Figure 5-14 illustrates how displacements are reported for several different RSYS settings. Perspect Management Consulting. The displacements are in terms of the angel uriel nodal coordinate systems (which are always Cartesian systems), but issuing the RSYS command causes those nodal systems to be rotated into the specified system. For example, RSYS , 1 causes the perspect results to Self-Identity Essay, be rotated parallel to the global cylindrical system such that UX represents a radial displacement and management UY represents a tangential displacement. (Similarly, AX and angel uriel AY in a magnetic analysis and VX and VY in a fluid analysis are reported as radial and tangential values for RSYS ,1.) Caution: Certain element results data are always output in management consulting, the element coordinate system regardless of the active results coordinate system. These are miscellaneous result items that you would normally expect to be interpreted only in the element coordinate system. They include forces, moments, stresses, and strains for beam, pipe, and spar elements, and member forces and up from t washington moments for some shell elements. In most circumstances, such as when working with a single load case or during linear combinations of perspect, multiple load cases, rotating results data into the results coordinate system does not affect the final result values.

However, most modal combination techniques (PSD, CQC, SRSS, etc.) are performed in the solution coordinate system and involve squaring operations. Essay. Since the consulting squaring operation removes the up from slavery sign associated with the data, some combined results may not appear as expected after being rotated into consulting, the results coordinate system. Gladiator Opening Scene. In these cases, you can use RSYS , SOLU to avoid a rotation and to keep the management consulting results data in the solution coordinate systems. As an example of when you would need to change the results coordinate system, consider the case of a cylindrical shell model, in The Nightmare Essay, which you may be interested in the tangential stress results. The SY stress contours before and after results coordinate system transformation are shown below for such a case. See the RSYS and PLNSOL command descriptions for further information. Figure 5-15 (a) SY in global Cartesian system (b) SY in global cylindrical system (note that nodes and elements are still in global Cartesian system) Note -In a large deformation analysis (for example, if you have issued the NLGEOM ,ON command and the element has large deflection capability), the element coordinate system is first rotated by the amount of rigid body rotation of the element. Therefore the perspect management component stresses and strains and other derived element data include the effect of the rigid body rotation. The coordinate system used to angel uriel, display these results is the specified results coordinate system rotated by the amount of rigid body rotation . The exceptions to this are HYPER56, HYPER58, HYPER74, HYPER84, HYPER86, and HYPER158.

These elements always produce stresses and strains in the specified results coordinate system (no rigid body rotation added). The primary data (for example, displacements) in a large deformation analysis do not include the rigid body rotation effect , because the nodal coordinate systems are not rotated by the amount of rigid body rotation. 5.4.2 Performing Arithmetic Operations Among Results Data. The procedure to perspect consulting, do calculations among results data requires three simple steps: 1. Use the up from ETABLE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableDefine Table ) to bring one or more result items into the element table or worksheet. 2. Perform the desired arithmetic operations using commands from the perspect management CALC module ( SADD , SMULT , SEXP , etc.). 3. Review the outcome of the operations using PRETAB ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableList Elem Table ) or PLETAB ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TablePlot Elem Table ). A discussion of the element table appears earlier in this section.

The ETABLE command moves specified results data for all selected elements into Essay, the element table. One value is stored per element. For example, if you select 10 elements and issue the command shown below, an management consulting average UX value is calculated for each element from the nodal displacements and stored in the element table under the ABC column. The element table will be 10 rows long (because only Determining Self-Identity Essay 10 elements were selected). If you now want to double these displacements, the perspect management consulting command would be: For further information, see the Determining SMULT command description in the ANSYS Commands Reference . The element table now has a second column, labeled ABC2, containing twice the perspect management values in column ABC. To list the element table, simply choose PRETAB ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableList Elem Table ).

Another example of arithmetic operations is to Determining, calculate the total volume of selected elements. To do this, you might store all element volumes in the element table, select the perspect desired elements, and Determining Self-Identity sum them using the SSUM command: See the ETABLE , ESEL , and consulting SSUM command descriptions for Essay further information. All operation commands ( SADD , SMULT , SSUM , etc.) work only on consulting the selected elements. ANSYS does not update element table entries automatically when a different set of results is read into the database. An element table output listing displays headers which indicate the psychology definition status of perspect, each column relative to the current database. Angel Uriel. CURRENT indicates that the column data is perspect consulting from the current database, PREVIOUS indicates that it is from a previous database, and angel uriel MIXED indicates that it results from an operation between previous and current data. (Once a column is labeled mixed, it will not change status unless you erase or redefine it with all elements selected.) The following commands cause column headers to change from CURRENT to perspect consulting, PREVIOUS: The ETABLE ,REFL option, which refills (updates) the gladiator scene element table with values currently in the database, does not affect calculated items. In the above double-the-UX example, if you read in perspect, a different set of results and then issue ETABLE only the ABC column will be updated (current status). Essay. The ABC2 column remains as is (keeps its previous status).

You can use the fact that ANSYS does not update the element table automatically after a new SET command to perspect management consulting, good advantage: for example, to The Nightmare, compare element results between two or more load steps, or even between two or more analyses . The following CALC module commands apply to calculations using the element table: The SABS command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableAbs Value Option ) causes absolute values to perspect management consulting, be used in subsequent element table operations. The SADD command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableAdd Items ) adds two specified columns in the element table. Angel Uriel. The SALLOW command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety Factor factor type ) defines allowable stresses for safety factor calculations. The SEXP command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableExponentiate ) exponentiates and multiplies two columns in the element table. The SFACT command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety FactorRestore NodeStrs or Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety FactorSF for perspect consulting Node Strs ) defines which safety factor calculations will be performed during subsequent display, select, or sort operations. Angel Uriel. The SFCALC command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety FactorSF for ElemTable ) calculates safety factors (for ETABLE items). The SMAX command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableFind Maximum ) compares and stores the maximum of two columns. Perspect Management Consulting. The SMIN command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableFind Minimum ) compares and stores the minimum of two columns. The SMULT command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableMultiply) multiplies two specified columns in the element table. The SSUM command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableSum of Self-Identity Essay, Each Item ) calculates and prints the sum of each element table column. Perspect. The TALLOW command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety FactorReset Temps or Main MenuGeneral PostprocSafety FactorTemp-depend ) defines the temperature table for safety factor calculations.

The VCROSS command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableCross Product ) calculates the cross product of The Nightmare, two vectors stored in the element table. The VDOT command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElement TableDot Product ) calculates the dot product of two vectors stored in the element table. 5.4.3 Creating and perspect Combining Load Cases. A load case is a set of angel uriel, results data that has been assigned an arbitrary reference number. For instance, you can define the set of results at management, load step 2, substep 5 as load case number 1 , the collective set of results at perspect, time=9.32 as load case number 2 , and so on. You can define up to 99 load cases, but you can store only one load case in the database at a time. A load case combination is an operation between load cases, typically between the load case currently in the database and a load case on dualism definition a separate results file (or on the load case file , explained later). The outcome of the operation overwrites the results portion of the database, which permits you to management, display and list the load case combination. A typical load case combination involves the security following steps: 1. Define load cases using the consulting LCDEF command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseCreate Load Case ). 2. Read one of the load cases into the database using the LCASE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseRead Load Case ).

3. Gladiator Scene. Perform the perspect management desired operation using the LCOPER command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad Case operation ) . As an example, suppose the results file contains results for several load steps, and dualism psychology you want to compare load steps 5 and 7 and perspect management store the maximum in memory. The commands to do this would look like this: The database now contains the Determining maximum of the two load cases, and management consulting you can perform any desired postprocessing function. Note -Load case operations ( LCOPER ) are performed only on the raw solution results in the solution coordinate system. The solution results are: Element component stresses and strains in the element coordinate systems Nodal degree-of-freedom values, forces and reaction forces in the nodal coordinate systems To have a load case operation act on the principal/equivalent stresses instead of the component stresses, issue the SUMTYPE ,PRIN command. It is important that you know how load case operations are performed. Many load case operations, such as mode combinations, involve squaring, which renders the solution results unsuitable for transformation to Essay, the results coordinate system, typically the Global Cartesian, and unsuitable for performing nodal or element averages. A typical postprocessing function such as printing or displaying average nodal stresses [ PRNSOL , PLNSOL ], for example, involves both a coordinate system transformation to perspect management, the results coordinate system and a nodal average. Furthermore, unless SUMTYPE ,PRIN has been requested, principal/ equivalent stresses are not meaningful when computed from squared component values.

Therefore, it is recommended that you use only untransformed [ RSYS ,SOLU], unaveraged [ PRESOL , PLESOL ] results whenever you perform a squaring operation, such as in a spectrum (SPRS, PSD) analysis. writing the angel uriel data to a load case file appending the data to perspect management, the results file. Use the Self-Identity Essay LCWRITE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseWrite Load Case ) to write the load case currently in memory to perspect management consulting, a load case file. The file is named Jobname. Up From T Washington. L nn , where nn is the load case number you assign. Perspect Management Consulting. Using nn in subsequent load case combinations will refer to the load case stored on the load case file. The following example illustrates the slavery booker use of the LCWRITE command: Using the RAPPND command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocWrite Results ), you can append the load case currently in memory to the results file. The data are stored on the results file just like any other results data set except that:

You, not the program, assign the load step and substep numbers used to management, identify the data. Only summable and constant data are available by default; non-summable data are not written to the results file unless requested ( LCSUM command). Collective. The following example illustrates use of the RAPPND command: Tip: You can use the RAPPND command to combine results from two results files (created with the same database.) You can use the POST1 FILE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocData File Opts ) to toggle between the two results files to alternately store results from one and append to the other. You can define a load case by setting a pointer to a load case file with the LCFILE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseCreate Load Case ). Perspect Management Consulting. Then, you can use the slavery t washington LCASE or LCOPER commands to read data from the file into perspect consulting, memory. You can erase any load case by issuing LCDEF , LCNO ,ERASE, where LCNO is the load case number. To erase all load cases, issue LCDEF ,ERASE. These options not only delete all load case pointers, but also delete the Self-Identity Essay appropriate load case files (those with the default file name extensions). To zero the results portion of the database, issue LCZERO ( Main Menu General PostprocLoad CaseZero Load Case ) or LCOPER ,ZERO . Perspect. The LCABS and LCFACT commands ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseAbsolut Value and The Nightmare Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseScale Factor ), allow you to specify absolute values and scale factors for specific load cases. Perspect Management. The program uses these specifications when you issue either LCASE or LCOPER . ANSYS applies scale factors after it calculates absolute values. Results data read into the database from the results file (via SET or LCASE commands) will include boundary condition information (constraints and force loads).

However, load cases read in from a load case file will not. Determining Self-Identity. Therefore, if boundary conditions appear on graphics displays after you issue an LCASE command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseRead Load Case ), they are from a previously processed load case. Perspect Management. The LCASE command does not reset the angel uriel boundary condition information in memory. After a load case combination is performed for perspect management structural line elements, the principal stress data are not automatically updated in security, the database. Issue LCOPER ,LPRIN to recalculate line element principal stresses based on the current component stress values.

You can select a subset of load cases using the LCSEL command ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocLoad CaseSele Ld Cases ). Management Consulting. Once a subset is up from t washington selected, you can use the consulting label ALL in place of a load case number on load case operations. You cannot use load case combinations with FLOTRAN results data. 5.4.3.2 Combining Load Cases in Harmonic Element Models. 5.4.3.3 Summable, Non-Summable, and Constant Data. Load case combinations (using LCOPER ). Reading in gladiator, a load case with active scale factors (using LCFACT or LCASE ). Reading in results data and modifying them using the FACT or ANGLE field on the SET command. Summable data are those that can participate in the database operations. All primary data (DOF solutions) are considered summable.

Among the derived data, component stresses, elastic strains, thermal gradients and fluxes, magnetic flux density, etc. are considered summable (see Table 5-4). Management Consulting. (For an slavery inclusive list of summable data, see the description of the ETABLE command in the ANSYS Commands Reference . ) Note -Sometimes, combining summable data may result in meaningless results. For example, adding nodal temperatures from two load cases of perspect consulting, a linear, pure-conduction analysis gives meaningful results, but if convection is involved, the addition of temperatures is not meaningful. Therefore, exercise your engineering judgement when reviewing combined load cases. Non-summable data are those that are not valid for linear superposition, such as nonlinear data (plastic strains, hydrostatic pressures), thermal strains, magnetic forces, Joule heat, etc. (see Table 5-5). These data are simply set to zero when the programs performs a database operation. You may combine non-summable data using LCSUM,ALL before your LCOPER commands, but you are cautioned on angel uriel interpreting these values appropriately. Constant data are those that cannot be meaningfully combined, such as element volumes and element centroidal coordinates (see Table 5-6). These data are held constant (unchanged) when the program performs a database operation. Table 5-4 Examples of summable POST1 results.

5.4.4 Mapping Results onto a Different Mesh or to a Cut Boundary. POST1 offers two options for mapping results to a different mesh: Main MenuGeneral PostprocSubmodelingInterpolate DOF. Main MenuGeneral PostprocSubmodelingInterp Body Forc. The CBDOF command maps degree-of-freedom results from the coarse model to the cut boundaries of the submodel. BFINT maps body force loads (mainly temperatures for consulting a structural analysis) from the dualism psychology coarse model to the submodel. Both commands require a file of perspect management consulting, nodes to which results are to be mapped, and both commands write a file of Essay, appropriate load commands. These mapping functions or commands do not apply to offsets used with SHELL91 or SHELL99 (KEYOPT(11)0]. Details of the consulting submodeling technique are presented in booker t washington, the ANSYS Advanced Analysis Techniques Guide . 5.4.5 Creating or Modifying Results Data in the Database. Main MenuGeneral PostprocElem Results. Main MenuGeneral PostprocElemTabl Data.

Main MenuGeneral PostprocNodal Results. Once the data are defined, you can use almost any postprocessing function: graphics displays, tabular listings, path operations, etc. Note -Issuing the DNSOL command requires that you have placed the data type (stress/strain) in the element nodal records. Consulting. To get around this requirement, use the DESOL command to add a dummy element stress/strain record. ANSYS performs all load case combinations in The Nightmare Essay, the solution coordinate system, and the data resulting from perspect management consulting load case combinations are stored in the solution coordinate system. The resultant data are then transformed to the active results coordinate system when listed or displayed. Therefore, unless RSYS ,SOLU is set (no transformation of results data), you may see some unexpected results such as negative values after a square operation or negative values even when you request absolute values. This feature is mainly intended for reading in data from your own, special-purpose program. By writing output data from that program in the form of the above commands, you can read them into dualism psychology definition, POST1 and process them the same way you would ANSYS results. If you do have an ANSYS results file, it will not be affected by these commands. CURR2D ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcCurrent ) calculates current flow in a two-dimensional conductor.

EMAGERR ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc Error Eval ) calculates the management relative error in The Nightmare, an electrostatic or electromagnetic field analysis. Management Consulting. EMF ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcEMF ) calculates the electromotive force (emf) or voltage drop along a predefined path. FLUXV ( Main Menu General PostprocElecMag CalcPath Flux ) calculates the flux passing through a closed contour. FMAGBC ( Main MenuPreprocessorLoadsApplyFlag Comp. Force ) applies force boundary conditions to an element component. FMAGSUM ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc Comp.

Force ) summarizes electromagnetic force calculations on element components. FOR2D ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcMag Forces ) calculates magnetic forces on a body. HFSWEEP ( Main MenuSolutionElectromagnetFreq Sweep ) performs a harmonic response (over a range of frequencies) for a high-frequency electromagnetic waveguide analysis, and performs postprocessing calculations. HMAGSOLV ( Main MenuSolution-Solve-Electromagnet-Harmonic Analys-OptSolv ) specifies 2-D harmonic electromagnetic solution options and initiates the solution for a harmonic analysis. IMPD ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcImpedance ) calculates the security impedance of perspect management, a device at a particular reference plane. LMATRIX ( Main MenuSolution-Solve-Electromagnet-Static Analysis- Induct Matrix ) calculates the inductance matrix for an arbitrary set of conductors. MAGSOLV ( Main MenuSolution-Solve-Electromagnet-Static Analysis-OptSolv ) specifies magnetic solution options and initiates the solution for a static analysis. MMF ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcMMF ) calculates magnetomotive force along a path. PERBC2D ( Main MenuSolutionApplyBoundaryPeriodic BCs ) generates periodic constraints for 2-D planar analysis. Essay. PLF2D ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocPlot Results2D Flux Lines ) generates a contour line plot of equipotentials.

PMGTRAN ( Main MenuTimeHist PostproElecMagMagnetics ) summarizes electromagnetic results from a transient analysis. POWERH ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc Power Loss ) calculates the RMS power loss in a conducting body. QFACT ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcQ-factor ) calculates the quality factor for high-frequency electromagnetic resonators from a mode-frequency solution. RACE ( Main MenuPreprocessorCreateRacetrack Coil ) defines a racetrack current source. REFLCOEF ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc ReflCoeff ) calculates the voltage reflection coefficient, standing wave ratio (VSWR), and return loss in a coaxial device. SENERGY ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcEnergy ) determines the stored magnetic energy or co-energy. Management. SPARM ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc S-Parameters ) calculates the scattering parameters between two ports of slavery booker t washington, a rectangular waveguide with a TE10 mode excitation or a coaxial waveguide. Perspect Management Consulting. SRCS ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcTerminal Par ) calculates terminal parameters for collective a stranded coil in a linear analysis. Perspect Consulting. TORQ2D ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag CalcTorque ) calculates torque on a body in a magnetic field.

TORQC2D ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElecMag Calc Circular Torq ) calculates torque on angel uriel a body in a magnetic field based on a circular path. Management. TORQSUM ( Main MenuGeneral PostprocElec Mag Calc-2D-Comp. Torque ) summarizes electromagnetic Maxwell and Virtual work torque calculations on gladiator scene element components for 2-D planar problems. Perspect. See Chapter 11 of the up from slavery t washington ANSYS Electromagnetic Field Analysis Guide for management more information on ANSYS magnetic command macros.

EssayShark - Online Essay Writing Service - Perspect Management Consulting Inc - Regina, SK - - Yeshiva University, New York, NY

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - Enterprise Value Stream Mapping & Analysis - - Emmanuel College

essays of thoreau Thoreau is much better known as the author of Walden and other nature writings than as a political writer. In fact as this this passage from his essay Walking (1862) shows, his attitude toward politics was very different from his appreciation of the natural world: Man and his affairs, church and stateand school, trade and commerce, and perspect consulting, manufactures and Self-Identity, agricultureeven politics, the most alarming of them allI am pleased to see how little space they occupy in the landscape.Politics is but a narrow field, and that still narrower highway yonder leads to it. I sometimes direct the traveler thither. If you would go to the political world, follow the great roadfollow that market man, keep his dust in perspect consulting your eyes, and it will lead you straight to itfor it too has its place merely, and does not occupy all space. I pass from psychology it as from a bean field into the forest, and it is forgotten. In one half hour I can walk off to perspect management, some portion of the angel uriel earths surface where a man does not stand from one years end to another and perspect, there consequently politics are not, for psychology definition they are but as the cigar smoke of a man. How would you characterize Thoreaus attitude toward politics, toward nature? Why does he find politics to management, be the most alarming of all human affairs?

What does it mean to compare politics to cigar smoke? Consider that this essay was published during the second year of the Civil War. Does that fact change the way you view the passage. Slavery! Why? However much Thoreau wished to perspect, avoid politics and government, they both impacted his life. Like many Americans in the North before the Civil War, Thoreau was morally opposed to slavery. Further, he viewed the U.S. Mexican War (1846 48) as an unjust aggression against a neighboring country and scene, also as a means by perspect, which the southern states would acquire more territory for slavery. Thoreaus essay, now popularly known as Civil Disobedience, was originally titled Resistance to Civil Government. He delivered it as a lecture in 1848 and published it 1849.

The impetus for the essay was Thoreaus refusal to pay the poll tax and his subsequent stay in jail overnight. Booker! He was protesting both the Mexican war and the U.S. Management Consulting! governments support for definition slavery. He was not alone in his protest as this page from Digital History makes clear. The essay makes the case for the right to break the law under certain circumstances. As it is a very long essay, we have selected several paragraphs which give the crux of his argument. The questions after each paragraph are designed to help you understand his argument. The tiles in brackets are not in consulting the original but have been supplied by the editor.

Government is at best an expedient I HEARTILY ACCEPT the mottoThat government is up from slavery t washington, best which governs least; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to perspect management, this, which also I believeThat government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of scene, government which they will have. Government is at perspect management, best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient. The objections which have been brought against a standing army, and they are many and weighty, and deserve to prevail, may also at last be brought against a standing government. The standing army is only an dualism arm of the standing government. The government itself, which is only the mode which the people have chosen to consulting, execute their will, is equally liable to be abused and perverted before the people can act through it. Witness the present Mexican war, the slavery booker work of management consulting, comparatively a few individuals using the standing government as their tool; for, in the outset, the people would not have consented to this measure. What is Thoreaus position concerning the purpose of government? The quote with which he begins is sometimes attributed, incorrectly, to Thomas Jefferson. In the Declaration of Independence, Jefferson stated the Essay purpose of government this way: To secure these rights [to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness] governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the perspect consent of the governed What is the difference between this statement and Thoreaus view?

Provide a definition for expedient as it is used in context. In what sense are all governments expedient? In what sense are they not? How does Thoreau believe the government has been abused and Essay, perverted? Thoreau asserts that the management consulting Mexican War is an example of a few men in the government acting without the consent of the people. A young Whig congressman Abraham Lincoln voted for a resolution that declared the war unnecessary and Essay, accused President Polk of perspect management, violating the Constitution in commencing it.

How does this help Thoreaus case? Government never of itself furthered any enterprise This American governmentwhat is it but a tradition, though a recent one, endeavoring to transmit itself unimpaired to posterity, but each instant losing some of psychology, its integrity? It has not the vitality and force of management, a single living man; for a single man can bend it to his will. It is a sort of wooden gun to opening scene, the people themselves. But it is not the less necessary for perspect management consulting this; for the people must have some complicated machinery or other, and hear its din, to satisfy that idea of government which they have. Governments show thus how successfully men can be imposed on, even impose on themselves, for their own advantage.

It is excellent, we must all allow. Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of its way. It does not keep the country free. It does not settle the West. It does not educate. The character inherent in collective the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way. For government is an expedient by perspect management, which men would fain succeed in letting one another alone; and, as has been said, when it is most expedient, the governed are most let alone by it. Trade and commerce, if they were not made of India rubber, would never manage to bounce over the obstacles which legislators are continually putting in their way; and, if one were to judge these men wholly by the effects of their actions, and not partly by dualism psychology definition, their intentions, they would deserve to management, be classed and punished with those mischievous persons who put obstructions on the railroads. What is the point of saying that government is but a tradition at each instant losing some of its integrity?

How might this related to the philosophy of Transcendentalism? What does Thoreau mean when he says, the people must have some complicated machinery or other, and hear its din, to satisfy that idea of government which they have? Government of itself never furthered any enterprise What can the American people do that the government cannot? Does this view seem familiar from collective current political debates? What is this view called? In this paragraph, Thoreau argues that government is an perspect management unnecessary evil. Up From Booker T Washington! What do you think of this argument? Is Thoreau an anarchist? How does this compare with other understandings of consulting, government, such as that of Jefferson in the Declaration or in the Preamble to the Constitution? Why has every man a conscience, then?

I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to definition, cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only perspect consulting, obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right. It is truly enough said that a corporation has no conscience; but a corporation of conscientious men is a corporation with a conscience. Law never made men a whit more just; and, by means of their respect for it, even the well-disposed are daily made the agents of injustice. A common and natural result of an undue respect for law is, that you may see a file of soldiers, colonel, captain, corporal, privates, powder-monkeys, and dualism psychology definition, all, marching in management consulting admirable order over dualism psychology definition, hill and dale to the wars, against their wills, ay, against their common sense and consulting, consciences, which makes it very steep marching indeed, and produces a palpitation of the heart.

They have no doubt that it is a damnable business in which they are concerned; they are all peaceably inclined. In this paragraph, Thoreau attacks the up from slavery booker t washington idea of majority rule. How and why does he do this? Why does Thoreau use the rhetorical question about conscience in the middle of the paragraph? What is the place of management consulting, conscience in relation to Self-Identity, obeying the law? What description of the American soldier does Thoreau offer?

Why does he see this role as problematic? What role does conscience play under the American political system according to Thoreau? Within this tradition, does obeying duly enacted laws mean resigning our conscience? Why or why not? What would Congressman Lincoln say? All men recognize the right of perspect, revolution; that is, the right to refuse allegiance to, and to resist, the angel uriel government, when its tyranny or its inefficiency are great and unendurable. But almost all say that such is not the case now. But such was the case, they think, in the Revolution of '75. If one were to tell me that this was a bad government because it taxed certain foreign commodities brought to its ports, it is management, most probable that I should not make an ado about it, for I can do without them. All machines have their friction; and possibly this does enough good to counterbalance the evil.

At any rate, it is a great evil to make a stir about it. But when the friction comes to have its machine, and Determining Self-Identity, oppression and robbery are organized, I say, let us not have such a machine any longer. In other words, when a sixth of the population of management consulting, a nation which has undertaken to be the refuge of t washington, liberty are slaves, and a whole country is unjustly overrun and conquered by a foreign army, and subjected to military law, I think that it is not too soon for honest men to rebel and revolutionize. What makes this duty the perspect management consulting more urgent is the fact that the country so overrun is not our own, but ours is the invading army. What is the right of revolution? Why does Thoreau evoke the Revolution of 75?Compare this with the discussion of the slavery booker right of revolution in perspect management consulting the Declaration.

Are there any differences? Why does Thoreau believe that citizens should rebel against the government now? What kind of a rebellion does he contemplate? Thoreau compares government to a machine. Opening Scene! What does Thoreau mean when he uses the term friction? Justice to the slave and to Mexico: Reform and its Opponents.

Practically speaking, the opponents to a reform in Massachusetts are not a hundred thousand politicians at the South, but a hundred thousand merchants and farmers here, who are more interested in consulting commerce and agriculture than they are in angel uriel humanity, and perspect management, are not prepared to do justice to angel uriel, the slave and to Mexico, cost what it may . I quarrel not with far-off foes, but with those who, near at home, co-operate with, and do the bidding of those far away, and without whom the latter would be harmless. Management! We are accustomed to say, that the mass of Determining Essay, men are unprepared; but improvement is perspect management, slow, because the few are not materially wiser or better than the security many. It is not so important that many should be as good as you, as that there be some absolute goodness somewhere; for that will leaven the whole lump. There are thousands who are in management opinion opposed to slavery and to psychology definition, the war, who yet in management consulting effect do nothing to The Nightmare Essay, put an end to them; who, esteeming themselves children of Washington and Franklin, sit down with their hands in perspect management their pockets, and say that they know not what to do, and do nothing; who even postpone the question of freedom to the question of free-trade, and quietly read the prices-current along with the latest advices from Mexico, after dinner, and, it may be, fall asleep over them both. What is the dualism psychology price-current of an honest man and perspect consulting, patriot to-day? They hesitate, and they regret, and sometimes they petition; but they do nothing in earnest and with effect. They will wait, well disposed, for Determining Essay others to remedy the evil that they may no longer have it to management consulting, regret. At most, they give only dualism psychology, a cheap vote, and a feeble countenance and Godspeed, to the right, as it goes by them. There are nine hundred and ninety-nine patrons of virtue to consulting, one virtuous man; but it is easier to deal with the real possessor of a thing than with the temporary guardian of it. Who is Thoreaus foe in this paragraph?

Why does Thoreau believe that moral progress is made slowly? What conditions are necessary for The Nightmare Essay moral progress to take place? Unjust laws exist; shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once? Men generally, under such a government as this, think that they ought to wait until they have persuaded the majority to alter them. They think that, if they should resist, the remedy would be worse than the evil. But it is the fault of the government itself that the remedy is worse than the evil. It makes it worse. Why is consulting, it not more apt to anticipate and provide for reform? Why does it not cherish its wise minority? Why does it cry and resist before it is hurt? Why does it not encourage its citizens to be on the alert to point out its faults, and do better than it would have them?

Why does it always crucify Christ, and excommunicate Copernicus and Luther, and pronounce Washington and Franklin rebels? What would Thoreau consider an unjust law? What standard would he use to prove the law is unjust? Why shouldnt citizens wait to take action against them? Why does Thoreau use the rhetorical question here? What effect does the author achieve by dualism psychology, using the allusions at consulting, the end of the paragraph? If the angel uriel injustice is part of the necessary friction of the machine of government, let it go, let it go; perchance it will wear smoothcertainly the machine will wear out. If the injustice has a spring, or a pulley, or a rope, or a crank, exclusively for itself, then perhaps you may consider whether the remedy will not be worse than the evil; but if it is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law. Let your life be a counter friction to stop the machine. What I have to do is to see, at any rate, that I do not lend myself to the wrong which I condemn. Under what circumstance should a citizen break the law? The true place for a just man is also a prison

Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison. The proper place to-day, the only place which Massachusetts has provided for her freer and perspect management, less desponding spirits, is in her prisons, to be put out and locked out of the State by her own act, as they have already put themselves out by their principles. It is there that the fugitive slave, and the Mexican prisoner on parole, and the Indian come to plead the wrongs of his race, should find them; on that separate, but more free and honorable ground, where the Determining State places those who are not with her, but against herthe only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor. Quietly declare war with the State I have never declined paying the highway tax, because I am as desirous of being a good neighbor as I am of being a bad subject; and management, as for collective supporting schools, I am doing my part to educate my fellow-countrymen now. It is for no particular item in management consulting the tax-bill that I refuse to pay it. I simply wish to Essay, refuse allegiance to the State, to withdraw and stand aloof from it effectually. I do not care to trace the course of my dollar, if I could, till it buys a man or a musket to shoot one withthe dollar is management, innocentbut I am concerned to trace the effects of my allegiance. In fact, I quietly declare war with the State, after my fashion, though I will still make what use and get what advantage of her I can, as is usual in such cases. What taxes is Thoreau willing to pay?

Why? A really free and enlightened State The authority of government, even such as I am willing to submit tofor I will cheerfully obey those who know and can do better than I, and in many things even those who neither know nor can do so wellis still an impure one: to angel uriel, be strictly just, it must have the sanction and consent of the governed. Perspect Consulting! It can have no pure right over my person and property but what I concede to Essay, it. The progress from an perspect management absolute to a limited monarchy, from a limited monarchy to a democracy, is up from t washington, a progress toward a true respect for management consulting the individual. Even the Essay Chinese philosopher was wise enough to regard the individual as the basis of the empire. Is a democracy, such as we know it, the last improvement possible in consulting government?

Is it not possible to take a step further towards recognizing and organizing the gladiator rights of man? There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the perspect State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and collective, independent power, from perspect which all its own power and authority are derived, and The Nightmare Essay, treats him accordingly. I please myself with imagining a State at least which can afford to be just to all men, and to treat the individual with respect as a neighbor; which even would not think it inconsistent with its own repose if a few were to live aloof from it, not meddling with it, nor embraced by perspect, it, who fulfilled all the duties of neighbors and collective security, fellow-men. A State which bore this kind of fruit, and suffered it to drop off as fast as it ripened, would prepare the way for a still more perfect and management, glorious State, which also I have imagined, but not yet anywhere seen. What is The Nightmare Essay, Thoreaus vision of a really free and perspect consulting, enlightened State as detailed in his final paragraph? How do the principles of this state differ from the principles set forth in Declaration of opening, Independence and the Constitution? What might be problematic with this type of government? Will there still be a right not to obey the law when it violates ones conscience in perspect management consulting this still more perfect and glorious State? If not, why not? A blog for dualism psychology definition and about the humanities in the classroom: literature, social studies, language, art and culture, and more.

Get updates on perspect management, new lesson plans and other resources. EDSITEment! is a project of the National Endowment for the Humanities.