Date: 2.25.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 1444
Www.essayninja.life #Angola colonization

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Angola colonization

Buying Nursing Essay Examples for Every Student - angola colonization - University of Washington Bothell

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Purdue OWL: APA Formatting and Style Guide - Angola - History Background - Portuguese, Colonial, Schools, and - St. Olaf College

Nov 21, 2017 Angola colonization,

Do My Homework For Me For Free - Angola - History Background - Portuguese, Colonial, Schools, and - University of Notre Dame

Audio Video Conferencing Technician/Network Engineer Resume Sample. Active DOD Security Clearance. Highly motivated, reliable, responsible Audio Video Conferencing Technician/ Network Engineer with 20+ years of angola world-class experience in example source delivering presentation technology services to support classified technical meetings and angola conferences. Skilled in testing and Hinduism's Views troubleshooting LAN-based and ISDN-based video equipment, video conference endpoints and colonization bridges in gandalfs powers facility conferencing locations (including individual desktops) experiencing sound, lighting, display, and angola or connectivity issues (i.e., video graphics, images, and Positive Psychology: of Positive sound clarity). Colonization! ÃA‚·  Worked independently to schedule and advertising coordinate secured and colonization non-secured video conferences. ÃA‚·  Worked directly with users to resolve video-conferencing problems. Psychology: Of Positive Essay! ÃA‚·  Coordinated VTC's to angola, support top government officials. Support staff in resolving tier 1 computer issues specifically Micro soft office 07. Personal Response! Order new hard ware for users computer needs.

Handle all encryption devices pertaining to angola colonization, video teleconferencing. Re-key monthly DTD key for Kiv 7 for gandalfs powers, secure VTC's. Angola Colonization! 3/10 - 10/11 Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Facilitator/CTR. Evacuation! Support Staff for angola, Dept of evacuation Navy. ÃA‚·  Worked independently to colonization, schedule and coordinate secured and example non-secured video conferences. Angola! ÃA‚·  Worked directly with users to resolve video-conferencing problems. ÃA‚·  Coordinated VTC's to Psychology: Essay, support top government officials. Support staff in resolving tier 1 computer issues specifically Micro soft office 07. Order new hard ware for users computer needs.

Handle all encryption devices pertaining to video teleconferencing. Re-key monthly fire fly key for Kiv 7 for secure VTC's. ÃA‚·  Support Joint Staff Air Guard Army National Guard. ÃA‚·  Worked independently to colonization, schedule and Exploring the Four Noble Truths coordinate secured and non-secured video conferences. Angola Colonization! ÃA‚·  Worked directly with users to resolve video-conferencing problems. Of Salvation! ÃA‚·  Coordinated VTC's to colonization, support top government officials. Gandalfs Powers! 8/08-6-09 IT Helpdesk and colonization Customer Support. Work with clients to Hinduism's Views of Salvation Essay, ensure total customer satisfaction and angola colonization problem resolution. Hinduism's Three Views! Assist senior technician with data collection on colonization assets, maintaining local inventory of all assets. Views Essay! Interface with IHOP support desk to angola, resolve issues pertaining to thin clients and associated. software. Maintain open lines of communication with onsite senior tech and IT lead. Atlantic Advertising! 10/06-8/08 Video Teleconferencing Coordinator. Colonization! ÃA‚·  Providing support for evacuation for kids, senior executives level VTC and angola colonization conferences.

Schedule and coordinate VTC for gandalfs powers, Military Command Center facilities throughout United States and angola colonization abroad. ÃA‚·  Interpret blue prints, schematics, technical manuals and Essay other related resources to angola, perform video conferencing setups, equipment repairs, calibrate equipment, performed routine safety inspections. ÃA‚·  Perform technical duties (maintain and The Dharma: Exploring the Four Noble Truths set-up) for delivery of classified and angola colonization unclassified, teleconferences. Noble Essays! Monitor and operate Polycom MCG 50 and colonization 100 Multipoint MCU. 8/06-10/06 Video Teleconferencing Coordinator. Atlantic Advertising!  LOCKHEED-MARTIN  Missile Defense National Team - Arlington, VA. Angola Colonization! ÃA‚·  Operate/Maintain ViaIP400 Radvision Multipoint Bridge, Polycom 900/9000 Series VTC Systems. ÃA‚·  Install, test, modify and repair a variety of virgin electronic equipment, including VCR/DVDs, monitors, TVs, security video cameras, microphones, sound systems, tape recorders, and related equipment. ÃA‚·  Schedule and coordinate VTC for angola colonization, Military Command Center facilities through out United States. ÃA‚·  Interpret blue prints, schematics, technical manuals and other related resources to advertising, perform video conferencing setups, equipment repairs, calibrate equipment, and perform routine safety inspections. ÃA‚·  Perform technical duties (maintain and set-up) for angola colonization, delivery of satellite downlinks, teleconferences, and recording of Positive Psychology: The Effects of Positive Emotions video cable-casts and satellite programs for information exchange purposes. Colonization! ÃA‚·  Record and edit training videos, videos of Hinduism's Three Views meetings, and colonization video announcements and speeches. ÃA‚·  Identify, price, order, schedule, test, install, maintain, and repair audio-visual equipment. ÃA‚·  Scheduled and Three of Salvation Essay coordinated VTC for audience of colonization 3000 VTC users at the Washington Navy Yard. Personal Response! ÃA‚·  Maintained and scheduled MCS Bridge for multipoint calls, and colonization provided light troubleshooting. Example Source! ÃA‚·  Worked independently to schedule and colonization coordinate secured/non-secured video conferences worldwide. ÃA‚·  Operated VTC Equipment using CLI unit setup by Noble Essays Lucent's technology using Tanberg VTC, CLI Eclipse, Picture Tel100, 550, 450, and angola colonization V-Tel systems. Of Salvation! ÃA‚·  Worked independently to service computer software (installs and configurations) - Microsoft Windows 95/98, Windows NT (administrative rights), and Lotus Notes. Angola! ÃA‚·  Provided Help Desk support to Exploring Noble Truths, resolve computer problems (worked directly with users), 60-100 service calls per day. Angola! ÃA‚·  Primarily responsible for Psychology: of Positive Essay, supporting the network infrastructure, including Windows 2000 servers running Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Veritas backup. ÃA‚·  Handled connectivity issues such as authentication, connection speed, connection quality, throughput and colonization loss of synchronization. Gandalfs Powers! ÃA‚·  Assisted customers with LAN setup and angola colonization configuration. ÃA‚·  Provided troubleshooting and configuration of gandalfs powers e-mail clients, web browsers and proprietary office applications and installed and configured new servers and angola network equipment. ÃA‚·  Conducted troubleshooting and technical assistance for Truths Essays, corporate users, and angola colonization end-user support for productivity applications and tools including MS Office and Emotions graphical imaging packages. Colonization! ÃA‚·  Designed, maintained, supported and cultural tourism made content updates for angola, a corporate Web site.

GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY - Fairfax, VA. ÃA‚·  Perform duties related to Noble Truths, master control operations involving cabled television courses. ÃA‚·  Perform duties related to master control operations involving cabled television courses. Angola! ÃA‚·  Worked independently to gandalfs powers, schedule and coordinate secured and non-secured video conferences. ÃA‚·  Operated VTC Equipment using CLI unit setup by Lucent's technology. ÃA‚·  Worked directly with users to resolve video-conferencing problems. Angola Colonization! ÃA‚·  Coordinated VTC's to support top government officials. ÃA‚·  Provided play back of movies for The Dharma: the Four Truths, over 1,700 motels and hotels throughout the United States for angola colonization, private viewing, including pay-per-view events (i.e., premium boxing and wrestling events).    1988 - 1990  Playback Supervisor/Playback Operator/Production Assistant. The Dharma: Exploring Noble! ÃA‚·  Supervised operators performing operations and trouble-shooting of colonization Alamar Computer Systems. Exploring Truths! ÃA‚·  Assisted in various aspects of TV productions, including: operation of video and angola audio processors, TV cameras, playback devices, robotic cameras, timing systems, slide/overhead projectors, directing, and cultural tourism is motivated editing equipment: video and sound editing (added music or background sounds). Colonization! ÃA‚·  Provided play back of various video productions produced by access users, state, county, and Three Views city government hearings and meetings; rolled all live breaks during ÃA‚½ hour live daily newscasts; performed other duties related to colonization, master control operations. ÃA‚·  Maintained inventory of all audio and video equipment and atlantic supplies. B.A. Degree - Speech and angola colonization Theater Arts (Professional) T.E.S.S.T ELECTRONICS COMPUTER INSTITUTE      1995 - 1996. 60 hours of evacuation Coursework in Electronics and Computer Servicing.

Computer: ALAMAR Computer System, ATT 6312 WGS, B Compatibles, MS Office tools. BETA Cam: AMPEX BVW-15, AMPEX CVR-10, AMPEX CVR-65, AMPEX CVR-75. AMPEX DT: BVW-15, SONY BVW-40, SONY CVR-40, THOMSON CSF-VT-615. Angola Colonization! Video Projection: BARCO Projection System and other basic A/V equipment  Camera: Studio Camera Operator IKEGAMP-730A. Switcher: Grass Valley Group-100. O/S: Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/2003/XP/NT.

Software: MS Office, Symantec Anti-virus Corp/Enterprise Edition, Adobe Photoshop, PatchQuest. Networking: Network administration, maintenance, and monitoring. Hardware: Support branded and generic desktops, workstations, servers and notebook computers. Response! including Dell, HP, Packard Bell, IBM, Compaq, and Gateway. Cisco Routers/Switches performed. Angola! maintenance, firmware updates and upgrades of virgin major computer components including h/d drives, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, modems, network interface cards, motherboards, memory modules and.

Buy Cheap Essays - Colonization of Angola - Wikipedia - Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ

Angola colonization

Pay Someone to Do My Essay | Write My Essay in UK - Essay Ace - Angola - History Background - Portuguese, Colonial, Schools, and - Pennsylvania State University

Fast Essays: Buy Personal Narrative Essay from an online - Angola | Culture, History, & People | Britannica com - Bryant University

Want to Install Elementary OS? 7 Reasons Why You Should! How To Build A Basic Web Crawler To Pull Information From A Website (Part 1) Web Crawlers, sometimes called scrapers, automatically scan the Internet attempting to glean context and meaning of the content they find. Angola! The web wouldn’t function without them. Psychology: The Effects Of Positive Emotions! Crawlers are the angola colonization, backbone of search engines which, combined with clever algorithms, work out the The Dharma: Exploring Truths Essays, relevance of your page to a given keyword set. The Google web crawler will enter your domain and scan every page of angola, your website, extracting page titles, descriptions, keywords, and of Salvation links then report back to angola colonization Google HQ and add the information to their huge database. Today, I’d like to teach you how to make your own basic crawler not one that scans the whole Internet, though, but one that is able to extract all the links from a given webpage. Generally, you should make sure you have permission before scraping random websites, as most people consider it to be a very grey legal area. Still, as I say, the cultural tourism, web wouldn’t function without these kind of crawlers, so it’s important you understand how they work and how easy they are to make. To make a simple crawler, we’ll be using the angola, most common programming language of the internet PHP.

Don’t worry if you’ve never programmed in PHP I’ll be taking you through each step and explaining what each part does. I am going to assume an absolute basic knowledge of HTML though, enough that you understand how a link or image is added to The Dharma: the Four Truths an HTML document. Before we start, you will need a server to run PHP. Angola Colonization! You have a number of options here: If you host your own blog using WordPress, you already have one, so upload the files you write via FTP and run them from there.

Matt showed us some free FTP clients for WindowsThe Three Best Free FTP Clients for WindowsThe Three Best Free FTP Clients for Windows FTP is a useful file sharing method and the go-to method for uploading files to a web host. Here are the best FTP clients you can grab for cultural tourism free. Angola Colonization! Read More you could use. If you don’t have a web server but do have an old PC sitting around, then you could follow Dave’s tutorial here to turn an evacuation for kids old PC into a web serverHow To Build A Linux Web Server With An Old Computer [Part 1]How To Build A Linux Web Server With An Old Computer [Part 1]Read More . Just one computer? Don’t worry Jeffry showed us how we can run a local server inside of Windows or MacHow To Install Wordpress Blog Locally On Your PCHow To Install Wordpress Blog Locally On Your PCRead More . We’ll be using a helper class called Simple HTML DOM. Download this zip file, unzip it, and angola colonization upload the simple_html_dom.php file contained within to your website first (in the same directory you’ll be running your programs from). It contains functions we will be using to traverse the elements of a webpage more easily. That zip file also contains today’s example code. First, let’s write a simple program that will check if PHP is working or not.

We’ll also import the helper file we’ll be using later. Make a new file in your web directory, and call it example1.php the actual name isn’t important, but the .php ending is. Copy and paste this code into it: Access the file through your internet browser. If everything has gone right, you should see a big page of random debug and server information printed out for kids, like below all from the little line of code! It’s not really what we’re after, but at colonization least we know everything is working. The first and Positive of Positive last lines simply tell the server we are going to be using PHP code.

This is important because we can actually include standard HTML on the page too, and it will render just fine. The second line pulls in the Simple HTML DOM helper we will be using. Angola Colonization! The phpinfo(); line is the one that printed out all that debug info, but you can go ahead and delete that now. Notice that in PHP, any commands we have must be finished with a colon ( ; ). Cultural Is Motivated By! The most common mistake of any PHP beginner is to forget that little bit of angola, punctuation. One typical task that Google performs is to pull all the links from of Positive Essay a page and see which sites they are endorsing. Try the angola colonization, following code next, in a new file if you like.

$html = new simple_html_dom(); You should get a page full of URLs! Wonderful. Most of them will be internal links, of course. In a real world situation, Google would ignore internal links and Hinduism's Views of Salvation Essay simply look at angola what other websites you’re linking to, but that’s outside the scope of Emotions Essay, this tutorial. If you’re running on your own server, go ahead and change the target_URL variable to angola colonization your own webpage or any other website you’d like to examine. That code was quite a jump from the Positive The Effects, last example, so let’s go through in angola colonization pseudo-code to make sure you understand what’s going on.

Include once the The Dharma: Exploring Essays, simple HTML DOM helper file. Set the target URL as http://www.tokyobit.com. Create a new simple HTML DOM object to angola colonization store the target page. Load our target URL into personal, that object. For each link a that we find on the target page. Print out the angola colonization, HREF attribute.

That’s it for today, but if you’d like a bit of challenge try to gandalfs powers modify to the second example so that instead of searching for links ( a elements), it grabs images instead ( img ). Remember, the colonization, src attribute of an image specifies the URL for gandalfs powers that image, not HREF . Would you like learn more? Let me know in the comments if you’re interested in reading a part 2 (complete with homework solution!), or even if you’d like a back-basics PHP tutorial and angola colonization I’ll rustle one up next time for gandalfs powers you. Colonization! I warn you though once you get started with programming in PHP, you’ll start making plans to create the Hinduism's Three Views Essay, next Facebook, and all those latent desires for world domination will soon consume you. Colonization! Programming is fun . this code is not working on my server i.e nginx. This may seem like a very simple question but how the gandalfs powers, hell do I Access the angola, file through your internet browser.. Of Positive! I've spent 2 days trying to work this out. Drag the file into angola colonization, your browser, or use the File- Open menu, to gandalfs powers open a file. Where do I drag the file from? I've created the folder in angola colonization my cPanel.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm completely new at this! Can anyone at all help? I don't have a File option on Hinduism's Views Essay, my Chrome browser. And where am I supposed to save the file in the first place? I knit or crochet to counteract stress, and add to my happy Knitting has gotten me though a bunch of health issues this year, a full month in angola pain where I had no medical to deal with the problem, and then my inlaws I found that even just buying yarn and planning projects keeps me sane and. Hello, can I send you a private message too?

I seen a lot of comments with syntax errors. If you copy and pasted the code just delete the Positive, quotation mark and angola colonization enter your own. his quotation marks have a weird format. Sir do every web page allow us to crawl through it and fetch our respective data? Please I need this info for my project. excellent site you got at this point what are you're comments on here post referring to eternity warriors 2 cheat codes.

This code is out of personal response example, date I believe, look under quickstart at the link given (http://simplehtmldom.sourceforge.net/), then copy and paste. My code looks like this: find('a') as $element) Need help, when I try to open up the example1.php on the browser only angola colonization, a blank page is made and an immediate new tab opened. Of Salvation Essay! How do I amend this problem. Colonization! Thanks! Great article I can use in junior programming courses! This code will not accept the http:// form of address.

Maybe due to cultural tourism is motivated newer 5.6 PHP? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in PATH on line 3. Check the quotes and double quotes, I've just deleted them and write it again and angola works. I'm getting a 50 internal server error. Using my own server, code is copied precisely and uploaded accessibly to server. thanks for sharing the Hinduism's Three Views of Salvation Essay, informatio. Please. Would love to read part 2 and colonization GP thrust tutorial(s). How do i list down ALL THE LINKS on response, a page? Including any of the LINKS inside the CSS, JS files, everywhere. Let's say, inside a CSS file:

Also, inside a JS file: How do i detect listdown ALL KINDS of such links, linked items on a page? That code didnt work for me :( You should probably be more specific if you want help. I have copied all example code, but php giving me errors and colonization nothing happens. Response! It says that there is angola colonization, undefined variable target_url and tourism giving warning that file_get_contents() can not be empty. I fixed it allready! Hey, This is colonization, working fine for me. The Four Truths Essays! I just need one more thing. Can we make this crawler crawl my whole website for links when i only provide the homepage link? That would be of angola colonization, great help.

I'm trying to build a lightweight crawler that would do exactly that in evacuation order to angola colonization build an sitemap that I could update whenever I run the crawler. I know it's hardly been a week since you asked but have you found anything ? No luck yet! I am using the same code on all the Three Views of Salvation, results returned in the first crawl. But it is angola colonization, not light weight at all. That's what I'm trying to do at the moment and I need to set up my RegEx to Positive Psychology: The Effects of Positive Essay only crawl in my website and angola not the whole internet of course but the gandalfs powers, results seem incoherent with some links showing up as this : and others showing up as this : It's a pain to have to check this :/ Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/wknoblock/felixexi.com/example1.php on angola colonization, line 3. That should be a semi colon, not a colon.

foreach($html-find('a') as $link) this is what I have- still shows that error. I had the same issue, and if like me you copied and pasted you are being undone by the quotes around the link. Delete the double quotes before and after the web address and replace with your own double or single quotes and it should fix it. If using a text editor like Brackets you should see that code change colour after you put in Views your own quote marks. Hi, I am trying to run web crawler on angola colonization, my machine. I am getting below error. The localhost page isn’t working. localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

I have wordpress installed locally. hi mr. james, it is me again. Is Motivated By! I have already done to emulate a browser visiting using PHP curl like you suggest. However, I still can't interact with the angola, page and grab the value I want. Positive Psychology: Of Positive Emotions! Some people on angola, the net told me that I should look for the ajax link contain the value I want. So using inspect element, I found that link in Psychology: Emotions JS tab which contain all JSON value I want. Colonization! My question is, how do I request this links using this web emulating and Truths Essays PHP script?

I don't want to copy the link manually like some people suggest, I want the angola colonization, script whom doing it. Here it is the website I want so crawl. You can see the product page is the Ajax, you can also see in the JS tab using the gandalfs powers, inspect element the angola, JSON value, but I will copy the link of the site above for The Dharma: Exploring you: So any solutions? hi, can simple_html_dom or PHPCrawl crawl a dynamic ajax or javascript content? if it is can, can you show me how to do that? I tried to angola colonization combine this two methods and works for several websites, but when I tried to this two dynamic websites and I can't load the value I want.

The value exist when I inspect the element, but when I view page source, the value is not in there. Nope, that won't work. That' generated in your browser, so you would need to emulate a browser visiting and for kids interact with a page, rather than simply fetching the content. Thank you for your suggestion, I will try to find how to emulate a browser visiting first. But if I hope you can give me another suggestion again if there is colonization, a problem again. yes it's so helpful. i want to know how get image,titile and description from these url's. wondering if its possible to The Dharma: the Four Truths change the code to search for angola a perticular model of laptop to be available for sale anywhere, i.e. x201s lenovo thinkpad as an example. you'll use $link-innertext @wine_81. It was Very Helpful For Me. Thank you so much.

It's so helpful :))))) Thank you for your hard work! if you want to get content of website, just do GET from the website and personal response example it will return the HTML, then you need to parse it, in java you can use jsoup to parse the syntax, or you can use simple regex to get the data. In fact you can easily do POST/GET (post data to web/browse page) using ScrapperMin found in google Play Store. It will auto crawl innosia.com and get the data, you can parse the data by saving the angola, output to variable and cultural by start doing parsing. SET('DATA', WC_GetPage('http://www.innosia.com/transform', 'GET', '', '')); SO_SingleTagMatch(GET('DATA'), 'name=__RequestVerificationToken', 'value=', ''); And it will output the angola colonization, security token of the Exploring Noble Truths, website's form, then post back the data with the security token to website and the web will automatically think you are a human submitting data. Hi Mr. James Bruce, First of all, thank you very much for sharing this piece of angola colonization, knowledge, it is very useful.

I have a question though, how do I get the text property of an anchor element ? I tried echo $link-text, but it shows nothing. How do I get the text This is a link using this web crawler ? Thank you very much for your time and tourism is motivated help. Exactly what I am looking for. Congratulations! This is colonization, a really good article. I am an gandalfs powers investor of Mozenda and I think it is great that you help people learn what is colonization, possible with all of the data out Psychology: of Positive Essay, there on angola, the Internet. The php errors mentioned by others above are probably because the The Dharma: Essays, double and angola colonization single quotes that you copied from gandalfs powers this example are not recognized by your server's php editor / compiler. After you copy the code into your own php file, locate each double quote, delete it, and reinsert using your computer's keyboard. Do the same for the single quotes.

I guess it depends on your keyboard language setting, which gives you a different variant of single and colonization double quotes. The double quotes in this example are ” . my server's php wants to The Effects of Positive see A very subtle change. HTH. Exact same question as bombay, what if you want the content, the colonization, inside of the content. If someone wants to gandalfs powers search content of the website ? tHIS is what I'm looking for . I wanna have a try with it then. thanks for the tutorial. So Coool Thank you. Same with next example. Angola Colonization! You have used double not single quotes:- foreach($html-find(‘a’) as $link) Maybe these were acceptable with an earlier version of PHP but now are not? I tried checking the personal response example, supplied PHP code with an online syntax checker at angola colonization phpcodechecker.com/ and gandalfs powers it too finds the same errors I do? Can you please advise why this snippets have syntax errors in colonization them and post the corrected code?

Apart from the very first example none of the rest worked for me? I got:- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in C:apache2.4htdocsexample4.php on line 7. So it did not like the colon in gandalfs powers the http: link. I saw the answer saying use a semi colon.

It did not explain why? I tried this and then it object to the sign:- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' in C:apache2.4htdocsexample4.php on colonization, line 7. Any idea why? is there a syntax guide as PHP seems very fussy about syntax and you do not explain why or what could affect this. Personal Example! Your examples do not work as specified on my set up. I have Apache 2.4 working fine and PHP Version 5.6.1. Are there other settings which affect whether PHP will accept URLs and the - sign which again you do not explain? OK - I thought I posted a comment here earlier, but maybe not. I said I couldn't get it to work. Anyway, I finally figured out a cool way to crawl a page for links and then get the images from those links in list form.

A bit crude, but it works. I had to use a base url also, to find the the directories for the images. foreach($html-find('a') as $element) echo Links found on angola colonization, $page:; foreach ($links as $out) // Parse resultant individual pages for images. foreach ($links as $subpage) // Create DOM from URL. $page = $base . $subpage; // Find all images. foreach($html-find('img') as $element) echo Images found on tourism, $page:; foreach ($images as $out) Can't get it to angola colonization work, I'm using WAMP and PHP. Get an internal 500 error. Do certain settings need to gandalfs powers be enabled on PHP? I'm really trying hard to find a way to crawl the images on my site in the img tags, I tried Sphider and tried to modify that to angola colonization no avail yet (it just returns urls) My site (viewoftheblue.com/photography) has nearly 3000 images and I need to somehow crawl it and get a list of images and Hinduism's Three Views also know what subdirectory the images are in, or else just a list of angola colonization, all the image files showing the path.

Thanks. I think CURL might be needed and seems to be disabled by default on WAMP settings. To enable curl left click WAMP taskbar icon and choose PHP PHP Extension php_curl. Let us know if that helps. I think CURL might be needed and seems to be disabled by default on WAMP settings. To enable curl left click WAMP taskbar icon and cultural is motivated by choose PHP PHP Extension php_curl. Let us know if that helps.

i found your site through search engine.i like your web. page content and very attractive theme.really i like this. I get this error when running example2.php. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/content/s/t/r/strosdegoz/html/apps/webcrawler.php on line 3. try a ; instead of a : I get this error when running example2.php. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/content/s/t/r/strosdegoz/html/apps/webcrawler.php on line 3. I want to read part2. Awesome man .. just tried it .. Good and useful .. i will try it out 2day . Really nice, and useful. C'mon this is Script-Kiddie stuff. go perl, a little lwp stuff and a sprinkling of regex. Who needs php (yuk) much less Google!? Or maybe you're hiding behind Google - eh?

If-so, you are spineless. lol, yes Perl would be a much better choice. Angola Colonization! But this in this age of WordPress, I feel like PHP is better for readers to learn. Not sure what you mean about hiding behind google? lol, yes Perl would be a much better choice. Personal Example! But this in this age of WordPress, I feel like PHP is better for readers to learn. Not sure what you mean about hiding behind google? Very nice indeed!

thank you for the guide and code. Very nice indeed! thank you for the guide and code. excellent article James! The only angola, thing i missed in tourism MUO was code. This new section has brought a smile on my face. I want to colonization demand even more. THUMBS UP to cultural tourism is motivated MUO. The only angola, thing i missed in MUO was code.

This new section has brought a smile on my face. I want to demand even more. THUMBS UP to MUO. Regarding WordPress - If you have a free blog with WordPress.com, then I'm afraid you can't run your own PHP files on their server as it would be a security risk for them, and no there isn't FTP access for The Dharma: Exploring Truths Essays that either. I should have made it clearer, but self hosted means running the colonization, WordPress system on gandalfs powers, your own website, for angola which you likely pay every month for. If you have your own domain name that doesnt have wordpresss.com in it, then you probably have it running on your own server. If it's your own server, since you mentioned you cannot FTP into it, then you must have installed WordPress via Fantastico or Godaddy Hosting Connection easy install system, or by The Dharma: Exploring Truths Essays, getting someone else to do it? You should still be able to FTP into your site. using any of colonization, FTP mentioned in the linked tutorials, just point them to ftp.yourdomain.com (replacing yourdomain, obviously), and using the password and username that your hosting company sent you originally. Also, if you can get access to your CPanel, there should be a java-based FTP manager in there that you could try to explore the FTP with.

If you have no idea what I just said, don't worry - you probably don't own your own website, so you do option 3 to run a local test server. Regarding the differences between no1 and 3 - 3 is possible to do without a remote server at all, you can simply setup a test server on Hinduism's Three Views of Salvation Essay, your own machine that will allow you to run PHP. You don't have to install wordpress on it, but since WordPress is PHP based, then that is also something you can install to test out angola, if you want. Gandalfs Powers! No 1 is the easiest option for people who own their own website, and colonization I only mentioned WordPress because if you're running your own install of WordPress, then your server can definately do PHP. If you tell me your wordpress blog address or domain, ill be able to explain a little better. you will need a server to run PHP. Three Views Of Salvation Essay! You have a number of options here:. I thought I had the first option - wordpress blog. Does it support php ? it looks like i cannot ftp. If I install wordpress in my local machine as per angola colonization 3rd option, how does it differ from evacuation for kids option1? Thanks.

you will need a server to run PHP. You have a number of options here:. I thought I had the first option - wordpress blog. Does it support php ? it looks like i cannot ftp. If I install wordpress in my local machine as per colonization 3rd option, how does it differ from option1? Thanks. I have touched a bit on Positive Psychology: Emotions Essay, Python and angola Java, and response example I wrote a Java manual to help me study while I was learning it, and I submitted it to Simon when he was the PDF editor, but he and Aibek knocked it back, and then when I was PDF editor, it didn't get published either.

But I can see why it programming articles don't get through because its not part of their range of angola colonization, articles. One of my friends is working on a HTML manual for gandalfs powers MUO, so its a start. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a part 2. [04-Jun-2017 17:57:16 UTC] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(wogfoundations.org): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wonnatio/public_html/crawler/simple_html_dom.php on angola colonization, line 555. Thanks for the encouraging words, Jack, appreciated. You're right MUO does indeed need more coding examples. I plan to, if editors will allow it ;p. Do you have any other programming experience?

PHP is easy because it's untyped so no worries about gandalfs powers casting, no memory mangement etc - it's quite a beginner friendly language really. And the angola, fact that you can just throw HTML in anywhere makes it rather easy to produce some useful output. Welcome to MUO James, it was a great article. For the past 3 years, I wanted to learn PHP, but never got around to it. Hopefully, in 2011 I will eventually learn it. But do continue on part 2. Positive Psychology: The Effects Of Positive Emotions! It looks interesting when you continue on your examples. Ie example3.php, example4.php etc. Make Use Of needs to make use of more coding examples :D. Thanks for the encouraging words, Jack, appreciated. You're right MUO does indeed need more coding examples.

I plan to, if editors will allow it ;p. Do you have any other programming experience? PHP is easy because it's untyped so no worries about casting, no memory mangement etc - it's quite a beginner friendly language really. And the colonization, fact that you can just throw HTML in response example anywhere makes it rather easy to produce some useful output. I have touched a bit on colonization, Python and Java, and I wrote a Java manual to help me study while I was learning it, and I submitted it to evacuation Simon when he was the PDF editor, but he and Aibek knocked it back, and then when I was PDF editor, it didn't get published either. But I can see why it programming articles don't get through because its not part of colonization, their range of gandalfs powers, articles. One of my friends is colonization, working on Hinduism's Three Essay, a HTML manual for MUO, so its a start. I am looking for a developer that can create a web crawler that i can incorporate into a search engine i have built. Do you know of any developer that can assist with this . James has a BSc in Artificial Intelligence, and is CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified. Angola Colonization! He's the lead developer of MakeUseOf, and spends his free time playing VR paintball and tourism by boardgames.

He's been building PCs since he was a kid. Nebula Mars: The New Standard in Portable Projectors. What is angola, This, a Mousepad for Ants? The Razer Turret Lapboard Review (and Giveaway) Ulefone T1: Looks Like a OnePlus 5, But Half the for kids, Price (Review and Giveaway) Want to Install Elementary OS?

7 Reasons Why You Should! The Cheapest and Best 4K HDR Smart TVs You Can 7 Cool HTML Effects That Anyone Can Add to Their Website. Characteristics of C Programming That Make It Unique (And Better)

Buy custom college essay online - A Brief History of Angola - ThoughtCo - Siena College

Buy a Custom Analysis Essay - Angola | Culture, History, & People | Britannica com - Georgetown University

3 top tips for responding to reviewer comments on your manuscript. By Lucy van Hilten Posted on 12 February 2015. Peer review has a vital role to play in research and angola colonization publishing and a key step in that process is the Hinduism's of Salvation Essay, revision of your paper. However, knowing how to respond to reviewers' comments isn't always easy - get it right and you could see your paper published, get it wrong and it could mean rejection. So what can you do to increase your chances of success? There's plenty of room for improvement, says Imre Pazsit, Executive Editor of the angola colonization, Annals of Nuclear Energy and a Professor at Chalmers University of Technology in Goteborg, Sweden. Originally I thought the mistakes in authors' responses were because of a lack of information on the journal website, or in the letter asking them to revise, but I think it's actually more than that, explains Professor Pazsit.

When early career researchers start publishing, they do so under the guidance of more senior researchers, who show them how to write a paper. Except this part responding to reviewers' comments often gets left out. He thinks this aspect of the gandalfs powers, process needs to be systematically included in training for authors, like in our recent Publishing Connect webinar How reviewers look at your paper. Professor Pazsit says: It's difficult to systematize manuscript writing in angola colonization, general, a bit like trying to explain how to compose music, but there should be training. Responding to reviews is a point missed by most people who provide professional training. I think there are a few main things that could make the work of editors and reviewers as effective as possible. The Four Noble Truths Essays. You can disagree, as long as you explain. As an author, it can be difficult to read reviewers' suggestions after all, you have probably poured blood, sweat and tears into the manuscript. You might even have a knee-jerk reaction to defend your article. According to angola colonization Professor Pazsit, disagreement is fine in fact, it is actually part of the The Dharma: Noble Truths Essays, process but it's important you can back it up.

The author may not agree with a comment this is the angola, essence of the The Dharma: the Four Noble Truths Essays, scientific debate, a natural part of the business. Explaining why you disagree will help the reviewer and editor understand your point of view and ultimately help them make an informed decision about your paper. As Elsevier Executive Publisher Dr. Jaap van Harten advises, don't fall into angola, the trap of evacuation for kids writing to the editor to say that the reviewer is crazy, or incompetent. Make it a factual response. You should have a complete, solid and polite rebuttal to the editor.

Write in angola, such a manner that your responsecan be forwarded to the reviewer editors love copy pasting. The main mistake I see in authors' responses to personal reviewers' comments is in what I call the 'ergonomy' of the information how well it's described to the editors and reviewers, says Professor Pazsit. The editors and reviewers don't have time to check the new draft line by line and find the author's changes. Angola. According to Dr. van Harten, the simplest way to ensure your responses are informative is to copy paste each reviewer comment, and type your response below it. Is Motivated. If you do so, you should be very specific.

So if the angola, reviewer says 'the discussion section is not clear', it's not enough to say 'we changed the discussion section'. What you should say is 'we changed the discussion section on Hinduism's of Salvation page 24, lines 7-23'. That makes it clear to the editor what you have changed, and when it goes back to the reviewer, the reviewer sees it immediately and you create a win-win situation. Colonization. One of the personal response, biggest mistakes made by authors is to respond to all the comments, but forget to actually update the paper. Don't be that person: one way to make sure you remember is to always include line numbers in your changes. That way, you actually have to make the angola, change first before including the line numbers in your response. What are your top tips for responding to reviewers' comments? Tell us in the comments below!

Professor Imre Pazsit is an Executive Editor of Annals of gandalfs powers Nuclear Energy . He is full professor at angola the Division of Nuclear Engineering, Department of Applied Physics at Sweden's Chalmers University of Technology, with a state-endowed chair. He is also a Fellow of the American Nuclear Society, a Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences, and a Member of the Emotions, Royal Society of Arts and angola Sciences in Goteborg. He is Adjunct Professor at the Department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences of the University of cultural is motivated Michigan, and a Visiting Professor at the Department of angola colonization Mechanical Engineering of the University of South Carolina. Recently he became the first recipient of the 'National Energy Prize' from the State Utility Hungarian Electricity Ltd. Dr. Jaap van Harten is tourism is motivated Executive Publisher for Pharmacology Pharmaceutical Sciences at Elsevier in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He trained as a pharmacist at Leiden University, The Netherlands, and got a PhD in clinical pharmacology in 1988. He then joined Solvay Pharmaceuticals, where he held positions in angola colonization, pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacology, medical marketing, and cultural tourism is motivated by regulatory affairs. In 2000, he moved to Excerpta Medica, Elsevier's medical communications branch, where he headed the Medical Department and the Strategic Publication Planning Department.

In 2004, he joined Elsevier's Publishing organization, initially as Publisher of the Genetics journals and books, and since 2006 as Executive Publisher Pharmacology Pharmaceutical Sciences. Home About About Careers Elsevier Connect Information for Authors Editors Librarians Reviewers Store Books and Journals Author Webshop Solutions RD Solutions Research Intelligence Clinical Solutions Education Solutions Research Platforms All Solutions Support Center. How can we help? How can we help? Copyright 2017 Elsevier, except certain content provided by angola colonization third party. Cookies are used by this site. To decline or learn more, visit our Cookies page. Elsevier.com visitor survey.

We are always looking for ways to Three improve customer experience on Elsevier.com. We would like to angola colonization ask you for a moment of your time to personal response fill in a short questionnaire, at angola colonization the end of your visit .

Fast Essays: Need Somebody Write My Paper - Colonization of Angola - Wikipedia - Fordham University

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 - Angola - PRECOLONIAL ANGOLA AND THE ARRIVAL OF THE - Western Michigan University

essay okinawa trough and Photo-Essay Books. by Blackie the Photographer. Blackie the Photographer. Another Photograph of angola, Blackie the Photographer. Blackie and Papasan. (Papasan's Day is Done) Published in This Month on Okinawa, October 1960.

Blackie as Mr. Big on Okinawa. Published in This Month on Okinawa, November 1960. Blackie Ad - Keystone Studio (1957) Blackie's View of Okinawa. Start with the sea for fish, Homes for personal response example, the people, Foothills for vegetables, Valleys for rice, Hills for colonization, wood and fuel,

Hillsides, tombs for the dead, That's the way of life, This is The Dharma: the Four Truths Essays Okinawa. Blackie the Photographer, Keystone Portrait Studios. (The concluding text in Okinawa Children in Photos ) On this page I will consolidate all the books by Blackie the Photographer (Earnest Gordon Blackie Bradford) that I am aware of. Angola Colonization. Blackie did not copyright his books and they generally were undated. When a date is shown as ca that means I have guestimated the date by extrapolating from information or pictures in the book. The submission of corrections or additional information would be greatly appreciated. Gandalfs Powers. A form has been provided at colonization, the bottom of the page is Psychology: The Effects of Positive Emotions you would like to contact me directly from this web page. Blackie first arrived in Okinawa in angola colonization, August of 1949 while serving in the US Air Force. In 1952 he was discharged from the personal response example Air Force and remained on angola, the island.

After leaving the service, Blackie worked for the American Photo Service owned by Bert and Hinduism's Views of Salvation Lillian Mosher. Colonization. In 1957 Blackie left American Photo Service and became the manager of the Rycom Plaza office of The Dharma: Truths, Keystone Studio in Koza (PO Box 62) which was owned by Joe Tsuha. He was much more than a manager however. He was an active studio and field photographer. Colonization. His business card advertised Portraits, Home Portraits, Organizations, Weddings, Parties, Reviews, Promotions, Any Time Anywhere. He was a well know figure on the military bases on Okinawa where he often took unit pictures. Blackie is probably best know for Positive Psychology: The Effects Emotions, this aspect of his work by angola colonization those in Positive Psychology: of Positive Emotions, the military community who were stationed on angola colonization, Okinawa. Blackie and Keystone Studio advertisements were published frequently in English language publications on The Dharma: the Four Noble Truths, Okinawa.

Donn Cuson has consolidated a number of these advertisements into one picture and it is here. The first advertisement in this group is for the American Photo Service which lists a Kadena BX address and angola colonization apparently another address on Kadena (Bldg 891207). According to Donn, the American Photo Service ad was published in May of 1957. The American Photo Service also advertised an address in the Machinato area. The next ad published was for Keystone Studio and published in for kids, November of 1957. From his arrival on island, Blackie was a photographer and by 1960 he boasted of a portfolio of over 10,000 photographs. Angola. The nickname Blackie was apparently derived from the trademark black suit he wore. Response. Until recently, I found very little biographical information on Blackie available in published works. Some information was available in an article on Blackie that was published in This Month on Okinawa, October 1960 . A recent find has changed this however. In 1994 Blackie self-published a book which he titled What a Wonderful Life.

More information on this book can be found here. This book is a series of angola, stories reflecting the various stages of Blackie's life and gandalfs powers it provides a wonderful insight into his character, values and beliefs. Among other information, the book establishes that Blackie was on Okinawa from August of 1949 through early 1968 (18 1/2 years). Correspondent/Contributing Photographer . Colonization. Blackie apparently served as a newsreel photographer for NBC Television. At least one of his photographs was published in response example, The National Geographic Magazine (Feb, 1955). His photographs have also been reported in Time , Life , and the Saturday Evening Post . In addition, Blackie had a close association with at least two English language periodicals published in Okinawa. These pictorial magazines focused on angola, news and events of importance to the American military and civilian community living on Hinduism's of Salvation, Okinawa. I have seen photographs credited to BLACKIE the Photographer in colonization, both of these publications. Additionally Blackie's advertisements are found in many of the issues. This Month on Okinawa (1955 - Jan 1961). This publication was established in 1955 by L.J.

Krebs. Cultural Is Motivated. The magazine was published by angola colonization the Ryukyuan Advertising Co (RYAL), Naha CPO Box 82 with business and editorial offices located in the south wing of Tuttle's Book Store in the Machimato Commercial area. A picture of the Tuttle Book Store, ca 1954, is here. A picture of Blackie and his mother was published in the August, 1957 issue of TMOO. To see that picture, click here. The earliest issue of TMOO I have seen was dated June 1955. Gandalfs Powers. The last issue of TMOO I have seen was dated January 1961 and was designated Vol 7, No 1. I believe that issue marked the colonization end of the publication. For more information on this publication, click here. This Week on Okinawa (Feb 17, 1961 forward). This publication was the successor to the monthly publication. While I seen it reported in personal response example, business as early as 1958, the earliest edition I have seen is colonization February 17, 1961 and it was designated Vol 7, No 2. I believe that this is the first issue of TWOO.

For more information on The Dharma: Noble, this publication, click here. Okinawa Entertainment Guide later renamed Okinawa Entertainment and Business Guide . The name was expanded to include Business ca January, 1961. I have not seen a connection between Blackie and this periodical. However, this publication was a pictorial guide to activities on Okinawa and very similar to the above two publications. It was published by the Morning Star Publishing Co. as a monthly supplement to its newspaper, A Morning Star. The first issue (Vol 1, No 1) was published February, 1960. During the colonization first year of publication, there was a serial on the Perry Expedition to Japan and numerous lithographs and Positive The Effects Emotions portions of text from the narrative of the expedition were presented. To see the front covers of 8 issues between 1960 and 1961, click here. Picture Postcards . Several types of angola colonization, commercial picture post cards were produced by Blackie. Imprinted cards.

The Blackie the Photographer (Keystone Studios) imprint is found on Psychology:, the message side. Angola. To see examples of these cards, click here. (images courtesy of The Dharma: Exploring the Four Truths, Donn Cuson) Non-Imprinted cards. Donn Cuson reports a number of angola colonization, black and white picture postcards which were probably produced by Blackie. Psychology: The Effects Of Positive Emotions. These cards do not carry the Blackie or Keystone imprint.

The are all printed on Kodak Photo Post Card paper stock. They all have similar handstamped descriptive titles on the message side. Donn has traced some of the images directly to colonization, Blackie publications and finds others showing the same locations as scenes in his books but not identical images. Based on Positive of Positive, used examples, Donn dates these cards to the 1954-1955 period. To see an example of these picture post cards, click here.

Donn believes that Blackie subsequently switched from the handstamped titles on colonization, the reverse to gandalfs powers, descriptive titles in white on the image (front) of the picture postcard. An example of this type of picture postcard is angola here. Photograph Packets . A small packet (5 7/8 x 4 1/8 in) of 10 Blackie photographs has been reported. The illustrated front cover reads Okinawa. As with the gandalfs powers picture postcards, the description is written in white inside the image area of the angola photograph and Positive of Positive Essay many of the photographs can be traced to Blackie's books. Blackie also sold his photographs in sets/packs (pack of 15 confirmed) which were housed loose in an illustrated envelope (5 7/8 by 4 3/4 in). At least 12 numbered sets of photograph packs were marketed. Angola. To see an envelope for this type item, click here.

Can Blackie's Photographs be Ordered Now ? I am often asked if Blackie's photographs are currently available. Gandalfs Powers. It is my understanding that his portfolio archives are not commercially available and probably no longer exist. Any information in this regard would be appreciated. A couple of angola colonization, USMC unit photographs by Blackie are offered below. Bill Bayles, Photo-Journalist on personal response example, Okinawa . Angola. While on active duty with the Air Force on Okinawa in the mid-1960s William Bayles also worked as a photographer, journalist and publisher in evacuation, a private capacity. Bill maintains an excellent web site regarding his work on Okinawa during this time. On his site you will find much information on This Week on Okinawa , The Morning Star (Okinawa) and other publications he was associated with. Additionally, you will find photographs of life on Okinawa during this time. Angola Colonization. To visit this web site, click here. Blackie Bradford's Related Books . Listed below are photo-essay books where Blackie the Photographer's photographs provide the primary illustrations. Also included in the list are books that contain images that are formally attributed to him or which are recognized as part of Exploring Noble Truths Essays, his body of work.

Summary of colonization, Books (Details Below): 1959 - Okinawa Post 28, Second Annual Year Book for 1959. ca 1960 - Real Picture Color Post Cards by evacuation Blackie the Photographer. ca 1962 - Okinawa Children in Photos. ca 1962 - Okinawa, A Graphic Glimpse (variant of above) 1963 - Okinawa Information Guide and Telephone Directory. ca 1963 - 1st 8 Howitzer Battery (SP), FMF Pacific (unit yearbook) 1964 - Bread Upon the angola colonization Waters ca 1966 - Battery C, Far East, 1965-6 (unit yearbook) ca 1967 - Okinawa Children in Photos. ca 1967 - The Dream of Hatsue ca 1969 - Patrol Squadron Twenty-Two, Naha Cruise, July 1968 - January 1969 1971 - Go and Bear Fruit 1994 - What a Wonderful Life (Blackie's Own Stories) 1960 - Blackie the Photographer Reminiscences published in. This Month on Okinawa, October 1960.

The following books by Blackie the evacuation Photographer (or with his photographs) are available: ca 1953 - Pictures of angola colonization, Okinawa. 1954 - This is personal example Okinawa (first printing) ca 1954 - Okinawa Okinawa (Kichi Okinawa) ca 1954 - Okinawa in angola colonization, Pictures. ca 1957 - Operation Goodwill. 1959 - This is Okinawa (fourth printing) ca 1960 - Blackie the personal response example Photographer Real Picture Color Post Cards. ca 1960 - US Army Ryukyu Island. ca 1960 - Okinawa (Calendar for 1961) ca 1961 - Okinawa (Calendar for 1962)

1962 - Okinawa in Color. ca 1962 - Okinawa Children in Photos. 1963 - Okinawa Information Guide and angola Telephone Directory. 1964 - Bread Upon the Waters. ca 1967 - The Dream of Hatsue. ca 1953 - Blackie's Best Photos Blackie Bradford (photographs) Howland, W. Personal. J. Angola. (editor): Blackie's Best Photos of Okinawa , cover reads: Blackie's Best Photos of the Garden Spot of the Pacific , ca 1953, oblong large 12mo (8 x 6 1/2 in), not dated, no copyright notice, publisher unstated, 25 black and white halftone reproductions of The Effects Essay, photographs, blue green paper wraps with front cover illustrated, staple bound, 51 pp. Angola Colonization. Except for the title page photograph, each picture is preceded by Three Views of Salvation a one page description of the angola colonization significance of the image. For more information on this book, click here.

ca 1953 - Pictures of Okinawa Blackie Bradford (photographs) Howland, Grace D. (compiler): Pictures of Okinawa , ca 1953, 8vo (8 1/2 x 11 1/4 in), not dated, no copyright notice, publisher unstated, 93 black and white halftone reproductions of photographs, red illustrated paper wraps, staple bound, 44 pp. The price $2.50 is included as a part of the front cover illustration. A photo essay on Okinawa and it's culture in the mid to late 1950s. For more information on this book, click here. 1954 - Okinawa (Kichi Okinawa) Okinawa Times: Okinawa , dust jacket, front cover and title page read Okinawa in cultural is motivated, English and angola colonization Kichi Okinawa in Japanese, the cultural tourism title of Kichi Okinawa is stated in English in the preface, printed in Japan for the Okinawa Times, 1954 (November 25, 1954 published December 1, 1954 placed on sale), hard bound, large 8vo (8 1/2 x 12 in - 22.3 x 30.6 cm), text and captions in Japanese and English, dust jacket illustrated with a photograph, boards illustrated with bingata pattern design and Okinawa printed in gilt in English, new issue price of 900 yen, 185 numbered pages. The numbered pages are followed by 20 unnumbered pages.

The unnumbered pages include advertising and 14 pages of Appendices (History of the Ryukyu Islands I II.) The appendices are in angola colonization, Japanese and gandalfs powers English. Angola. The preface translates the evacuation Japanese title Okinawa Kichi as Okinawa A Military Base. The book has hundreds of black and white photographs reproduced in halftone. There is a least one photograph on angola colonization, each page and many pages have 2-5 different photographs. Each photograph has a Japanese and English caption. Tipped in on the inside front cover there is response example a correction sheet. Some books have a sheet tipped over the English preface. Internally several of the captions have small pieces tipped over angola, the caption with a new caption provided.

The emphasis of the gandalfs powers book is on the development of post-WWII Okinawa. Okinawan cultural practices and customs, dress, dance, government, postage stamps and angola colonization art are also depicted in the photographs. There are many photographs of US base facilities and activities. The photographs cover the period between the end of the war and publication. While none of the tourism by photographs in this book are formally attributed to Blackie the Photographer, at least two can be traced to his body of work. Colonization. A Japanese language colophon is at the end of the book. To see the front of the dust jacket and front cover, click here. 1954 - This is Okinawa E. G. Views Essay. Blackie Bradford (photographs) Howland, Willard J. Angola Colonization. (text):

This is Okinawa , Tokyo, 8vo (7 1/4 x 9 in), not dated but 1954, no copyright notice but All Right Reserved, published by Charles E. Tuttle Co., printed by example Obun Printing company, 192 black and colonization white halftone reproductions of the Four Noble Essays, photographs, illustrated paper wraps, staple bound internally with cover lightly glued to colonization, spine, 71 pp. The photographs are each accompanied by a title and usually a paragraph or two of descriptive text. Three Of Salvation. On the back cover the price is $1.50 in the far east, 150 yen in Okinawa and angola colonization 450 yen in Japan. A photo essay on Okinawa and Views it's culture in the early to mid-1950s. An edition with no printing number specified has been reported and angola this book carries the year 1954, the Tuttle imprint with printing by Kyowa Printing company and cultural by a copyright notice. A third printing (1958), a fourth printing (1959) and angola colonization a seventh printing (1963) have been confirmed. Later printing state First Edition 1954. For more information on this book, click here.

ca 1954 - Okinawa in Pictures Blackie the Photographer: Okinawa in Pictures by Blackie the Photographer , Okinawa, Star News Publishing Co, ca 1954 paper wraps, 8vo (8 1/2 x 11 in), 144 pp. This is a photographic journal of Hinduism's Three Views of Salvation Essay, Okinawa during the early 1950's. The title page does not have a date but I have seen the book with a handwritten notation of 1953. No copyright notice. Angola Colonization. There is a picture with the Emotions Essay caption Chief Executive Jugo Thoma and angola a plaque on the Executive Building (looks newly constructed) dated April, 1953. Gandalfs Powers. Each page has one or more photographs of Okinawan people, places, or artifacts. A time capsule of Okinawa in this period after WWII. Photographs have captions and occasionally there is textual commentary. For more information on the book, click here.

ca 1956 - Okinawa Post Script, Vol 1 Blackie the angola Photographer: Okinawa Post Script, Vol 1 , Okinawa, ca 1956, Star News Publishing Co, Ltd, black cloth covers with gilt lettering on gandalfs powers, front cover, horizontal format, 8vo, unpaginated, 101 pp. The book does not have a title page or copyright notice. It has a preface by angola colonization Blackie the Photographer. This is The Dharma: the Four Truths Essays followed by 101 black and white photographs on 7 x 10 inch pages. The image area of the photographs is generally 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches and the photograph is surrounded by angola an ornamental border. Only one photograph per page and each photograph has a descriptive title followed by 2-3 sentences of background information.

Blackie captures all aspects of tourism is motivated, Okinawan life from colonization, birth to death. Evacuation For Kids. Several of the photographs have a Christian theme and depict church activities. A wonderful photo-essay of life on Okinawa from 1945 to the mid-1950s. The only way I could date the angola book was from a photograph with a 1956 car. That photograph tends to establish the date of of Positive Emotions, publication as approximately 1956.

The binding on this book is very weak. The pages are attached at the top (short edge of the book). They invariably come loose and are found in sections. This is the norm for this book. For more information on angola colonization, this book, click here. 1957 - Airin-En Howland, W.J. (Compiled by) Krider, Walter W. Blackie the Photographer (Pictures By): Airin-En: House of Love , Okinawa, Okinawa Times, 1957, stiff wraps, small 8vo (7 1/4 x 10 in), 62 black and white halftone photographs, 32 pp. A book about the Airin-en Children's Home (orphanage) in Yonabaru.

Most photographs are two to a page. There are descriptive paragraphs for all photographs. The pages are not numbered. On the 23rd page there is a photograph which shows Blackie receiving a gift of vegetables in Positive Essay, appreciate for his work for the orphanage. The book is dated on the front cover. Angola Colonization. For more information on evacuation, this book, click here. ca 1957 - Operation Goodwill Ketchum, Rev. Cres. (Compiled by) Iha Yoshiharu (Translated by) Blackie the Photographer (Photos By): 'Operation Goodwill - Throughout the Ryukyu Islands Aboard the Mission Vessel 'Island Evangel' ,Okinawa?, Hoshi Printing Company, ca 1957, stiff wraps, front cover illustrated, 8vo (8 x 10 in) text in English and Japanese, 58 numbered black and white halftone photographs (2 or more per page), 8vo (8 x 10 in), 36 pp. The book documents an evangelistic visit to Zamami Island (in the angola colonization Kerama Islands) of the Ryukyu Islands by Reverend Ketchum.

Many of the photographs include Reverend Ketchum. Each photograph is numbered and tourism is motivated by notes provided regarding each photograph. Colonization. There are no year dates provided in the book. For more information on this book, click here. 1959 - Okinawa American Legion Post 28, 1959 Year Book The American Legion, Department of the Hawaii, Okinawa Post 28, Okinawa, Ryukyus, Second Annual Year Book 1959 , 1959, Okinawa, stiff wraps, 4to, 92 pp. Personal Example. Photo illustrated year book of Legion activities, members and military life in general on Okinawa. Numerous advertisements from Okinawan business catering to the military, including an ad for angola, Blackie the Photographer and the Keystone Portrait Studios that notes We the photographers of Keystone Photo Service enjoyed doing the photographic work for the yearbook. 1960 - Blackie's Reminiscences Blackie the Photographer Reminiscences , published in of Salvation Essay, This Month on angola colonization, Okinawa, October 1960 , Okinawa, Ryukyuan Advertising Co., 1960, 12mo (5 1/4 x 7 in), paper wraps, staple bound, black and white photograph illustrations reproduced in halftone, 160 pp. This article (page 75-83) commemorates Blackie's 11th anniversary on Okinawa. It notes that Blackie arrived on Okinawa in by, October of 1949 as an Air Force Staff Sergeant.

The article presents 13 (cover photo and 12 photos in text of the article) of the 10,000 photographs Blackie had amassed over the 1l years. Most of the photographs are accompanied by Blackie's explanations. For more information on angola, this book, click here. ca 1960 - Blackie's Real Picture Color Post Cards Blackie the Photographer: Blackie marketed real picture color post cards ca 1960. The cards carried the imprint Photo by Blackie the Positive The Effects of Positive Photographer, Box 62, Koza, Okinawa, Ryukyu Islands. The came in standard size (3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in) and jumbo size (6 1/2 x 9 in). The cards carried a descriptive paragraph on the message side of the card. To see three mint (unused) jumbo size cards, click here.

To see nine mint (unused) regular size cards, click here. $95.00 (9 standard 3 jumbo picture post cards) ca 1960 - US Army Ryukyu Islands Sawyer, Stephen (Text by) Blackie the Photographer (Photos By): US Army Ryukyu Island , Walsworth Publishing Co., Marceline, Mo,, c1960, stiff wraps, 8vo (8 x 10 1/2 in), numerous black and white halftone and offset color lithograph photographs, pages not numbered but 72 pp. Each page has several photographs and descriptive information. Angola. All aspects of military life on gandalfs powers, Okinawa are covered. There are seven pages of color photographs. For more information on this book, click here.

ca 1960 - Okinawa, Calendar for 1961 Blackie the Photographer: Okinawa , Calendar for 1961, spiral bound, stiff wraps, 12 mo (6 x 8 in), 44 black and angola colonization white photographs and 8 color photographs, 52 pages of for kids, calendar. The book is angola arranged with two photographs (front and back on a page) followed by two weekly calanders (one week on The Dharma: Exploring the Four, the front and the next on the back of the page). A descriptive caption for the facing photo is at the bottom of each calendar page. Angola Colonization. For more information on this book, click here. ca 1961 - Okinawa, Calendar for 1962 Blackie the Photographer: Okinawa , Calendar for 1962, spiral bound, stiff wraps, 12 mo (6 x 8 in), 44 black and white photographs and 8 color photographs, 52 pages of calendar. The book is arranged with two photographs (front and back on a page) followed by two weekly calanders (one week on Three of Salvation Essay, the front and the next on the back of the page).

A descriptive caption for the facing photo is at angola colonization, the bottom of gandalfs powers, each calendar page. Angola. For more information on this book, click here. ca 1962 - Children of Okinawa Blackie the Photographer (Pictures) Sevland, Eva (Text): Okinawa Children in Photos , Dallas, Taylor Publishing Company, ca 1962, 8vo (8 1/2 x 11 1/2 in), 96 pp, 330 black and white photographs, hard covers (front pictorial spine and back ivory). No copyright notice and The Dharma: Truths Essays no date of publication stated. A photo essay on Okinawa and Okinawan children in the early 1960s. Angola. For more information on personal example, this book, click here.

1962 - Okinawa in angola, Color Blackie the Photographer: Okinawa in Color , Blackie the Photographer, Box 62, Koza, Okinawa, Ryukyu Islands, printed in Japan, 1962, oblong 8vo (6 x 8 1/2 in), 40 color photographs, stiff cardboard covers, white plastic spiral binding, 80 pp. A photo essay on Okinawa in the early 1960s. The color photographs are back to back on the pages. Opposite each photograph is a Memo page which contains a caption regarding the picture (no Memo page for the last picture however). For more information on this book, click here. ca 1962 - Sounds of Okinawa Blackie the personal response Photographer (not confirmed):

Sounds of Okinawa . Very little is know about angola this book. It apparently documents, in photographs and sound (a small record included with the book), military activities. It is know that the record contained intercom fire commands of Three Views, a USMC tank unit (A Company, 1st Tank Bn) and photographs of members of that unit. All the military branches were represented in photographs and on the record. It has not been confirmed that Blackie had a role in the publication of colonization, this book.

A similar book (with a record) titled Sounds of Korea has been confirmed. Donn Cuson has reported a book (with accompanying record) which is titled An American in gandalfs powers, Okinawa in Sight and angola colonization Sound . That book is Essay undated but appears to be from the colonization early 1960s. It has no reference to Blackie in the credits. 1963 - Okinawa Information Guide and cultural tourism by Telephone Directory Sera, Minoru (Forward) Blackie the Photographer (Photos By): Okinawa Information Guide and Telephone Directory , Miebashi, Okinawa, published by angola Inteco (Ryukyus) Ltd, printed by Exploring the Four Radiopress, Tokyo, February 1963, stiff wraps, 8vo (7 x 10 1/2 in), numerous black and white halftone and offset color lithograph photographs, 136 pp. Numerous photographs and illustrated ads. Angola. Pages 55 through 122 are black and white advertisements. Maps are found at pages 123-127 followed by more advertisementss. Pages 133-138 contain a list of phone numbers. Several of the photographs in the book are credited to Hinduism's Three Views Essay, Blackie the Photographer.

For more information on this book, click here. ca 1963 - 1st 8 Howitzer Battery (SP), FMF Pacific Blackie the Photographer: 1st 8 Howitzer Battery (SP), Force Troops Fleet Marine Force Pacific , Dallas, Taylor Publishing Co., ca 1963, 8vo (8 1/2 x 11 1/4 in), hard boards with front cover illustrated, black and white half-tone photographs and angola illustrations, no copyright notice, unpaginated but 64 pages. Most images have descriptive captions. Part 1. 1st 8 Howitzer Battery (SP), 1962-3 . This is a yearbook for the Four, 1st 8 Howitzer Battery (SP). Angola. It covers the personal period from the unit's arrival in angola, Okinawa on March, 1962 through the return to the United States in Hinduism's Three Views of Salvation Essay, October, 1963.

The yearbook is angola well illustrated with a unit photograph and tourism is motivated individual photographs of the angola members. There is a one page alphabetical index of the unit members which lists home addresses. Part 1 contains 32 unnumbered pages. Part 2. Okinawa , general photographs of Okinawa, 103 photographs reproduced in Psychology: The Effects Emotions Essay, black and white halftone, 32 unnumbered pages. For more information on the book, click here. 1964 - Bread Upon the Waters Ketchum, Creston D: Bread Upon the angola Waters , Tokyo, Charles E. Tuttle, 1964, 8vo, black and white halftone frontispiece photograph and gandalfs powers 35 photographs reproduced on 12 black and white halftone plates (printed front and back) in text, 196 pp. The frontispiece photograph is of the author. All photographs are captioned. The story of a sea-going missionary of the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel as he ministered throughout the Ryukyu Islands (an beyond) from 1954 through early 1962. In his Acknowledgements and Credits the author states: I am deeply grateful to Blackie the Photographer of the Keystone Studio, Okinawa, for taking days out of a busy schedule to travel with me to the islands in order to provide me without cost, with the major portion of the angola photos appearing in this volume.

ca 1966 - Battery C, Far East Blackie the Photographer: Battery C, Far East, 1965-6 , publisher not stated but Walsworth of Marceline, Missouri, 8vo (8 1/4 x 10 1/2), hard covers with titles, First Marine Division insignia USMC eagle, globe and anchor device on the front board in is motivated, black, not dated but ca 1966, a two part book, Part I, Battery C, 40 pages, Part II, Okinawa, 64 pages. Part 1. Battery C, Far East, 1965-6 . This is angola colonization a yearbook for Battery C, FMF, 1/11. It covers the period from the unit's arrival in Okinawa on September 13, 1965, through it's deployment to Vietnam up to September 1966. The yearbook is well illustrated with a unit photograph and individual photographs of the members. There is a one page alphabetical index of the gandalfs powers unit members which lists home addresses. Part 2. Okinawa , general photographs of Okinawa, 78 photographs reproduced in black and angola white halftone, 64 numbered pages.

Blackie's signature image of Okinawa (Papasan's Day is Done) appears in Psychology: of Positive, a full page photograph. The last 7 pages have 13 images of Hong Kong, the Philippines and colonization Japan. Dating the Book. The book was published ca 1966. Many of the Okinawan images can be traced to other Blackie books from the Positive The Effects Essay early 1960s. On the inside of the back cover, the photographs are attributed to Blackie the Photographer. For more information on the book, click here. ca 1967 - Okinawa in Photo's Blackie the Photographer: Okinawa in Photo's , Marceline, Missouri, Walsworth, 8vo (8 1/4 x 10 1/2), pictorial wraps, ca 1967, 106 photographs reproduced in black and white halftone, 64 pp.

The book does not have a title page or credit the photographer. However, many of the images can be traced to books where Blackie Bradford is credited as the photographer. Blackie's signature image of Okinawa (Papasan's Day is Done) appears in a full page photograph. The book has a total of 106 photographs. Of this total, 28 are full page and colonization the balance are smaller.

The bulk of the book (87 images, 56 pages) deals with Okinawa. The last 8 pages have 19 images of Hong Kong, the Psychology: Emotions Philippines and Japan. For more information on this book, click here. This book (less the colonization soft covers) was incorporated into The Dream of evacuation for kids, Hatsue (ca 1967, below). This book has been reported with same contents but a different title ( Okinawa, A Graphic Glimpse - Okinawa, Keystone of Pacific ). ca 1967 - The Dream of Hatsue Kawakami Blackie the Photographer. Kiyuna, Mildred M. (Compiler): The Dream of Hatsue , Okinawa, ca 1967, Walsworth, Marceline, Missouri, pictorial hard cover, no dust jacket, 4to (8 1/2 x 11 in), 112 pp. No copyright notice and no date of publication stated.

Numerous photographs by Blackie the angola Photographer. Hatsue Kawakami was completely paralyzed as the result of an gandalfs powers automobile accident in August of 1960. After here accident she became a Christian and the first part of the book is a photo-essay (with significant explanatory text) about the colonization people (including US military related) who tended to Exploring Essays, her spiritual and physical needs. The book was published to raise money to fulfill Hatsue's dream of building a church in her village of Iju. Angola. The first 48 pages of the evacuation for kids book are numbered and are about Hatsue. There are 64 unnumbered pages.

There are 64 unnumbered pages which are a reprint of Okinawa in Photo's (ca 1962, above), less the soft covers. Angola Colonization. For more information on the book, click here. ca 1969 -Patrol Squadron Twenty-Two Blackie the Photographer: Patrol Squadron Twenty-Two, Naha Cruise, July 1968 - January 1969 , Walsworth, Marceline, Missouri, 8vo (8 1/2 x 11), hard covers, not dated but ca 1969, a two part book, Part I, Patrol Squadron Twenty-Two, 72 pages, Part II, Okinawa, 64 pages. Part 1. Patrol Squadron Twenty-Two, 1968-9 . This part is a yearbook / cruise book for this Naval aviation squadron. It has 72 numbered pages. Part 2. Gandalfs Powers. Okinawa , general photographs of Okinawa, 64 numbered pages.

Dating the Book. The book was published ca 1969. Angola. Many of the Okinawan images can be traced to other Blackie books from the early 1960s. There is no attribution of the photographs to Blackie. 1971 - Go and Bear Fruit Okinawa Baptist Association. Blackie Bradford (photographs): Go and Bear Fruit , 1971, Okinawa, Tiger Printing Company, stiff wraps, 8vo (7 1/4 x 10 1/8 in. - 18.2 x 25.8 cm), ca 100 black and white halftone reproductions of photographs, 51 pp. This phamplet is an overview of the Baptist Church's activities on Okinawa and on other Ryukyu Islands as of 1971, just months before the Ryukyus Islands reverted to example, Japan. The book discusses the political and economic situation on Okinawa and the history of Baptist work on the island.

According to the book, the first continuing Baptist evangelistic work on Okinawa began in 1891 and the Naha Baptist Church was organized in 1904. Baptist churches were later organized in Shuri (1908), Itoman (1911) and colonization Kadena (1912). This early Baptist activity was under the auspices of Dr. Gandalfs Powers. Robert Thompson (Baptist Missionary Union located in Kobe) and financially supported by colonization Mrs. Robert Allen of Glasgow, Scotland. Many Baptist missionaries, reverends and evacuation pastors are pictured to include Iha Sensei (Seijiro Iha), Reverend Edward Bollinger family, Pastor Alvin Bud Spencer Family, Missionary Gary Vaughn, Reverend and Mrs. Angola Colonization. William R. Medling, Reverend William Randall, Pastor Roy Edgermon, Pastor and Mrs John Schoolar, Reverend Eddie O'Dell, Pastor Mrs Moore, Pastor Willie Dunn, Pastor Shiroma, Reverend Hiromichi Tamaki, Pastor Seiei Yokoda Pastor Shisho Asato. The Baptist English Language Church are shown on a map and many are discussed and pictured. These include the Central Baptist Church, the Koza Baptist Church, Mt. Evacuation For Kids. Sinai Baptist Church, Friendship Baptist Church, Haven of Rest Baptist Church, Lakeshore Baptist Church.

The Japanese Language Churches are also discussed and pictured. These include the Shuri Baptist Church, Naha Baptist Church, Futenma Baptist Church, Yafuso Baptist Church, Kadena Baptist Church, Agena Baptist Church, Miyako Baptist Church, Ishimine Baptist Mission, Makabi Baptist Mission Maehara Baptist Church. Angola Colonization. The title page attributes the photographs to Blackie Bradford, Ed McGee, Allen Scandrette, Mike Shanahan and others. Unfortunately individual photographs (ca 100) are not attributed to a particular person. The last photograph in the book is a well know Blackie aerial photograph of Okinawa. To see the gandalfs powers front cover, click here. 1994 - Blackie's Life in Stories Bradford, Blackie (Earnest Gordon): What a Wonderful Life , self published, large 12mo (5 3/4 x 8 1/2 in), illustrated card covers, plastic spiral bound, August, 1994, 23 photographs/illustrations (including those on the covers) reproduced in black and white halftone, unpaginated but 112 pp. This is not an autobiography. Rather, it is a series of Blackie's own stories from angola colonization, various times in his life. For Kids. For more information on the book, click here.

Blackie Unit Photographs. (Large - hand colored 7+ x 19+ inches) USMC Unit Photo, ca 1960. Colonization. Blackie the personal example Photographer label on glass with the colonization photograph. Unit is identified by the flag as F.M.F, 12th MAR, 4th Bn, M. Btry. USMC Unit Photo, ca 1960. Blackie the Photographer label loose with the. photograph.

Unit is identified by the flag as F.M.F, D - 12. You will find most of the books offered for sale on personal response, our book pricelist. We are very interested in biographical information on Blackie the Photographer and would appreciate any information you would care to share through this web page. Your comments, additions or suggestions regarding this web page are appreciated. Enter (upper case) in the box below. A spam prevention measure to minimize automated spam submissions . Special Interest Books/Art: K. Ogawa - Color Collotypes and Books/Prints. Meiji Era - Japan Views Images (Price Lists Information): Glass Slides , Magic Lantern - Hand Colored.

PayPal Accepted: Pay for Purchases with PayPal. Copyright - 1999-2017 - George C. Baxley. Copyright and Fair Use Policy is here. If you have material to sell, please visit this page: Buying .