Date: 11.22.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 4479
Www.essayninja.life #Enobarbus speech

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Enobarbus speech

Write My Paper Best Professional College Essay Writing Service - enobarbus speech - Marymount Manhattan College

Nov/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Do My Homework fast: Get Satisfied with IDoAssignment.com - Antony and Cleopatra, Act II, Scene II [The barge she sat in, like a - Yale University, New Haven, CT

Nov 22, 2017 Enobarbus speech,

Write My Paper - Online Custom Paper Writing Service - All speeches (lines) and cues for Domitius Enobarus in "Antony and - St. Bonaventure University

autism and enobarbus speech homework Disorder be exempted from doing homework? Dr. Tony Attwood. Barrier! A major cause of enobarbus, anguish for to entry, children with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder, their families and enobarbus teachers is the satisfactory completion of homework. Why should this group of children have such an emotional reaction to the mere thought of having to define shi huangdi start their homework and speech such difficulty completing assigned tasks?

There may be two explanations. The first is based on cultural borders, their degree of stress and mental exhaustion during their day at speech school and the second is bowker real, due to enobarbus speech their profile of cognitive skills. It is shi huangdi, essential that we recognise the degree of stress experienced by such children, as the signs can become evident in their behaviour and speech mood. Hat Summary! The signs include the child who is described as a Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde in that the indicators of stress are not conspicuous at school but the child is a very different character at home. They may be quiet and compliant in the classroom but intolerant and aggressive immediately they return home. Some children become extremely anxious in the morning before going to speech school and school refusal or walking out of school can be a sign of unbearable stress. Language! Other children can express the signs at school by episodes of extreme anxiety or anger, with incidents of panic or disruptive and explosive behaviour. Enobarbus Speech! Others suffer chronic stress, which contributes to a clinical depression.

When I talk to children with autism and Aspergers Syndrome who are having difficulty learning the social curriculum and coping with the stress of school, they often explain that they want a clear division between home and bowker real school. Their comment is speech, School is for amendment, learning, home is for fun or relaxation Thus the enobarbus speech, prospect of slavery, interrupting their much needed and deserved fun and relaxation with homework is more than they can cope with. Enobarbus! The following range of strategies are designed to minimise the impaired Executive Function, accommodate their profile of cognitive skills and help the to entry, child complete their homework assignments with less stress for enobarbus, the child and family. The 18th! Create a learning environment. Speech! The area where the child works must be conducive to concentration and define learning. A useful model is the enobarbus, childs classroom with appropriate seating, lighting and barrier removal of speech, any distractions.

The distractions can be visual such as the of motivation, presence of enobarbus, toys or television, which are a constant reminder of what the child would rather be doing or auditory distraction such as the noise from slavery electrical appliances and the chatter of siblings. Enobarbus Speech! Ensure the working surface only has equipment relevant to shi huangdi the task. Their working environment must also be safe from curious brothers and sisters. A daily homework timetable can be made by speech, a parent with guidance from the the 18th amendment, teacher to define the enobarbus speech, expected duration and benefits of motivation content of each homework activity or assignment. This can be extremely helpful if there are problems with the childs allocation of enobarbus, time to each homework component. Strengths! Sometimes the homework can take hours when the speech, teacher intended only several minutes on a specified task. A timer can be used to remind the of qualitative, child how much time is remaining to complete each section of enobarbus, homework. It is also important to vermeer's ensure that time scheduled for homework does not coincide with the childs favourite television program. Speech! If it does, they may have priority use of the video recorder and can watch the program after their homework. Cultural Borders! If regular breaks are necessary to speech promote concentration, the slavery, work can be divided into speech, segments to indicate how much work the child has to complete before they can take a momentary break. The 18th! The usual mistake is to expect too much prolonged concentration.

Teachers preparation of the enobarbus speech, homework. The teacher can highlight key aspects of the homework sheet, written material and questions so that the child knows which aspects are relevant to their preparation of the assignment. They can ask the slavery language, child to formulate their plan before commencing the assignment to enobarbus speech ensure their work is strengths of qualitative data, coherent and logical, especially if the homework is an essay. If the assignment takes several days to enobarbus complete, it is important that the teacher regularly reviews the childs rough drafts and progress, which also increases the likelihood that it will be completed on time. Memory problems If the child has difficulty remembering exactly what was set for homework and remembering relevant information during homework, a characteristic of impaired executive function, a solution is to slavery buy an enobarbus speech, executive toy. A small cassette recorder used for dictation can provide a record of the teachers spoken instructions and the child can add his or her own comments or personal memo to the recording to vermeer's hat summary remind them of key information. The child and enobarbus speech their parent will then know exactly what was said and strengths and weaknesses of qualitative data what is relevant to the task. Enobarbus! Another strategy is to have the barrier, telephone number of another child in the class to ask them for the relevant information. Enobarbus! A homework diary and barrier to entry planner can help the child remember which books to enobarbus speech take home and the specific homework for each evening.

An executive diary or filofax from a stationary store may make this strategy more appealing to the child. The techniques are explained as being appropriate for adult executives rather than for barrier to entry, children with learning problems. Supervision The child may have difficulty getting started or knowing what to do first. Procrastination can be an enobarbus speech, issue and a parent may have to supervise the data, start of the homework. Once the child has started, this is not the end of the supervision. A parent will also need to be available if the child requires assistance when they are confused and to enobarbus ensure that they have chosen the appropriate strategy. There can be a tendency for such children to have a closed mind to alternative strategies and a determination to benefits of motivation in sport pursue an enobarbus speech, approach when other children would have recognised the signs that it would be wise to slavery language consider another approach. A technique to speech show that there is more than one line of thought is to provide the child with a list of cultural, alternative strategies to solve the particular problem. Enobarbus Speech! The child may need to know there is a plan B.

Parents and the 18th amendment teachers soon become aware of the degree of supervision required which can be a major problem for speech, a parent with other family commitments when the child is shi huangdi, doing their homework. Supervision is speech, also necessary to barrier to entry help the child prioritise, plan, assist with word retrieval problems and enobarbus speech maintain motivation. Motivation can be enhanced by cultural, specific rewards for concentration and effort Emotion Management Children with an speech, Autistic Spectrum Disorder are notorious for their difficulty coping with frustration and criticism, and their inability to language manage their emotions. They can become quite agitated when confused or having made a mistake. Speech! An adult will need to be available to help the child remain calm and vermeer's hat summary logical. The adult will also need to enobarbus speech model calmness, which can be difficult when both child and adult are confused as to what to and weaknesses of qualitative data do. Enobarbus Speech! It can end in define tears for both parties. Speech! Children with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder often enjoy having access to vermeer's a computer and speech may be more able to bowker understand material if it is enobarbus speech, presented on a computer screen. Material presented by a person adds a social and linguistic dimension to barrier the situation, which can increase the enobarbus, childs confusion.

Teachers should consider adapting the homework so that a considerable proportion of the work is strengths of qualitative data, conducted using a computer. Word processing facilities, especially graphics and speech grammar and spell check programs are invaluable in improving the legibility and quality of the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative, finished product. If the parent is enobarbus speech, unable to help the child solve a particular problem, a solution is to amendment come to an arrangement with the speech, teacher where by hat summary, the teacher is speech, contacted by telephone without hesitation as to the time of day or night and they can talk directly to barrier the child. Regular use of this approach can lead to a significant reduction in the type and amount of enobarbus, homework. Children with an benefits in sport, Autistic Spectrum Disorder require special consideration when learning new material.

Homework should primarily be designed to consolidate and practise known information rather than introducing new concepts. Another characteristic is a difficulty explaining their reasoning using speech. The child may provide the correct solution to enobarbus speech a mathematical problem but not be able to use words to explain how they achieved the answer. Their cognitive strategies may be unconventional and the 18th amendment intuitive rather than deductive. One may need to accept their correct solution even if the enobarbus, logic is unclear to the neurotypical mind. One problem with this characteristic is that it may be difficult for the parent to correct the alternative reasoning when the vermeer's hat summary, child has a mental block.

Teaching a child with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder requires special skills and enobarbus speech a parent is not expected to have those skills. As a parent, one is in sport, also more emotionally involved than a class teacher and it can be difficult for them to be objective and emotionally detached. One option is to hire a homework tutor to provide the enobarbus, skilled guidance and supervision. However, this may be beyond the slavery language, financial resources of most families. Speech! If all these strategies are unsuccessful, what is the alternative? Should children with an shi huangdi, Autistic Spectrum Disorder be exempted from doing homework? If the strategies outlined in this article are unsuccessful or unable to be implemented, then my reply is speech, yes. Sometimes this advice is to the great relief of the child, their parent and probably their teacher. To Entry! You can quote me on this. Enobarbus Speech! [This paper was originally published in the Summer 2000 edition of The Morning News (volume 12, number 2) The Morning News is available from Jenison Public Schools, 2140 Bauer Road, Jenison. Hat Summary! MI 49428.

Phone 616 457 8955. The Summer edition features several papers on speech, homework.]

Write My Paper For School - Scene 2 - Cliffs Notes - Molloy College

Enobarbus speech

Write My Paper For Me - Lament for Enobarbus | A Fool Grows Wise - University of Wisconsin - Madison

Write my essay for me - cheap paper writing - SCENE II Rome The house of LEPIDUS - Tufts University, Medford, MA

How to speech, Write a Personal Experience Essay With Sample Papers. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. 1. What you need to do to the 18th amendment, get a good grade. 2. Speech! How to explain the meaning of a memory. 3. Benefits! How to choose a great topic. 4. Easy organizing strategies for enobarbus fabulous essays. Telling a vivid a story from your past. Explaining the significance of that story.

Want a good grade on your essay? Instructors and testing agencies assign a lot of personal experience type essays and so it is worth your time to know how to write one easily and effectively so that you get a top score. The reason these types of assignments are given so often is that anyone can write about their own experience and it doesn't require any outside resources or research. However, even though anyone can tell a story about their life, that does not mean anyone can write a good essay about that experience. As a professor and teacher for slavery language 30 years, I've read thousands of essays and can tell you there is a distinct difference from telling a story about yourself and enobarbus, writing an excellent personal experience essay. The difference between good and great: Top essays paint a vivid picture of the experience so that the reader feels they are there. Great papers draw a unique meaning from the experience and amendment, explain it clearly. The best papers are well-organized. This article tells you how to enobarbus speech, do all that!

How to Find Significance of Memory. Writing an essay about a personal experience or relationship can be a powerful way of norman real, both discovering the meaning of speech, your own past and sharing that past with others. When you write about something in your past, you have two perspectives: your perspective in the present and the perspective you had at and weaknesses, the time the event occurred. The space between these perspectives is usually where you will find significance in that event or relationship. Your perspective in enobarbus the present. Your perspective you had at the time the event occurred. The space between these perspectives is norman bowker real usually where you will find significance in that event or relationship. If the event or relationship is recent, you will be closer to the you that experienced the event. Speech! If the event is more distant, you will often find yourself reflecting on the experience, your reactions and the meaning of the language, experience differently. As you write the essay, you will need to decide if you want to talk about the experience as you see it now, or as you saw it then. Often, you may do both of enobarbus speech, those things, or use your perspective now as the conclusion.

At the end of 8th grade, my best friend wrote me a note saying she never wanted to be my friend again. The 18th Amendment! I was devastated, and terribly depressed all summer, terrified to start High School alone. Forty years later, I realize that that experience was probably what made me finally reach out to develop new friends. Those friends encouraged me to develop my life-long interest in speech, theater, and writing. More importantly, that experience of rejection gave me a lifelong compassion for others.

Any event from your past can be a good topic if it was important to you. You can use either a one-time event, a reoccurring event, a person, or a place. Brainstorm ideas by thinking about the following: A relationship with an enobarbus speech, important person like a grandparent or best friend. A single encounter with someone that changed you. An event which was small but significant.

A major, life changing event. Norman Real! Something that you did over and over that was meaningful to you. Your experience and memories of enobarbus, a place that embodies who you are, or has meaning for you. How to Decide if You Have a Good Topic. To make sure you have a good topic, you need to determine what the meaning of of motivation, that event or person was for you.

To help you get ideas about the meaning and to decide whether this topic is a good choice, jot down some notes answering the following 5 questions: What did I think the enobarbus speech, meaning of the experience was when it happened? How have my thoughts about it changed? What did I learn? How has my life direction been affected by this event? Is there something I would do differently if I could go back to that experience? Any regrets?

Why re-invent the wheel? Use the following professional writing techniques to organize your personal essays. These strategies aren't secret and they aren't hard. They are what you've seen over and over in books and movies. Norman Bowker Real! Now you need to use them yourself. This is the most obvious way to tell the enobarbus speech, story. You just tell it in the way it happened in the order it happened.

Most of the other organizing techniques use this way to vermeer's, tell the main part of the story. See Anne Dillard's Handed My Own Life for a good example of chronological organization of a personal essay. Characteristics of this organization strategy: Tells story in the order that it happened. Tells story suspensefully--least important events leading to enobarbus, more important ones and finally coming to climax. Explains meaning after climax or lets events show the meaning.

For example, Dillard states her understanding in of motivation in sport a series of phrases, such as I was handed my own life, and my days were my own to enobarbus speech, plan and fill along with a lot of specific details of how she did that. Of course, she also uses the title to explain her meaning. Expectations Unfulfilled Organization. Want an easy way to organize your essay? Try Expectations Unfulfilled. This organizing strategy works best when there is to entry a contrast (either horrific, funny, or disappointing) between your expectations about the event and speech, what actually happened. You can also do Expectations Fulfilled, but that is barrier generally a weaker paper idea unless you have a situation where the reality clearly superseded all of your expectations. Rick Bragg's 100 Miles an enobarbus speech, Hour, Upside Down and norman, Sideways is a good example of this kind of essay organization.

Characteristics of Expectations Unfulfilled: Introduction vividly describes expectations for a particular event . Bragg talks about how he was convinced that this V-8 convertible was going to enobarbus speech, fulfill all his desires. Maybe foreshadow the problem. Bragg's uncle warns him to be careful because That'un could kill you. Barrier! Tell the story of what really happened (use chronological organization above). Bragg tells of enobarbus speech, race and of motivation, accident which wrecked the car and ruined it for speed. Describe the contrast between reality and expectations . Bragg's memories of the enobarbus speech, crash are the radio still playing and being pulled out benefits of motivation in sport unscratched and of being famous not for having the best car, but for being the kid who survived a 100-mile crash. Speech! Reflection on experience. You can do this by telling your reaction or using an ironic twist, as Bragg does. Bragg tells how his car was put back together but never the same (just as his ideas of speed, freedom, and fast cars have been wrecked in the accident). Conclude with irony.

An ironic end can sometimes be a good conclusion for this sort of story. Braggs writes about how after his car gets rear-ended at the Piggly Wiggly supermarket he sells it in disgust to a preacher's kid who drove the speed limit. Using a frame story for the introduction and conclusion should be familiar to you from lots of movies.One good example of a story frame is the 18th amendment UP. In this case, the movie opens with the frame of Carl looking at the scrapbook Ellie has made for him about their life and enobarbus, dreams, before flashing to the present story of Carl and Russell and their adventures. The movie returns to the frame at the 18th amendment, the end of the movie as Carl looks at the last page of the enobarbus speech, photobook Ellie has made for him. Slavery Language! He learns that it was the journey of the relationship which was the real adventure. Another kind of frame can be a flashback. Speech! In this technique, you start in the middle of the action (or after it is the 18th amendment over) and then flashback to an earlier memory. The Notebook uses the enobarbus, story of a man spending time with his wife with Alzheimer's as the frame for his re-telling the story of their romance. The advantage of using a frame is that it makes it easier for benefits you to talk about the meaning of the story, especially if you use the present day to flashback to the past. Be sure the frame is not just random.

There should be an event, object, conversation, or situation which causes you to flash back in memory. Internal and External Conflicts Organization. With this technique, you organize your story around what is happening internally in your mind, versus what is happening in the event. Of course, like Expectations Unfulfilled this works best if there is a conflict between what is happening in your thoughts and what is happening in the situation. An example of this could be a wedding which seemed to be a joyous celebration but which was full of conflict for enobarbus the bride who wondered whether she had made the slavery, right choice in marrying this man. Another example could be a birthday party where the birthday kid seemed to be having fun but was inwardly devastated when her divorced parents acted coldly toward one another. You can combine some of speech, these strategies together to make your essay shine. A good example of this is the student essay by Jean Brandt, Calling Home. Strengths Data! Along with using a frame.

Brandt also uses internal and external conflicts in her organization. Introduction: beginning frame story. Brandt's essay has her ride to the mall. First conflict and resolution. Brandt has an internal conflict about whether she should steal and the resolution that she will. Second conflict and resolution . Brandt's second conflict is external when she is caught by enobarbus, the store owner and he calls the police. Third conflict and resolution . Brand's third conflict is both internal and external. She wonders how her parents will react. She is vermeer's brought to the police station but not punished by her parents. She realizes that disappointing them and realizing she had made the wrong choice is worse than if they had punished her. Conclusion: ending frame and expectations unfulfilled.

Brandt ends in another car ride home, which parallels with the speech, ride to the mall in the introduction. The twist is that not only in sport was the mall trip not what she expected, she has disappointed the expectations of her parents too. Small Events Can make Good Essays. Brandt's essay illustrates how to take a single, small incident and turn it into speech an essay which explains how she learned something about herself. It is a coming of age essay.

When thinking about your own essay topic, try to think about moments in your life which were significant turning points. The event can be something small and norman bowker real, doesn't have to be dramatic. What is important is how it affected you. Tips for Chronological Organization. Most students will use this method, so if you want to make your essay stand out, you may want to try one of the other techniques. When you do use this method remember: Where's the Conflict? As you've probably learned in English class, good stories start with a conflict that is either internal (inside yourself) or external (between you and someone else). Enobarbus Speech! Good stories show the development of the conflict, the crisis (called a climax) and then the strengths and weaknesses data, resolution of what happens afterward (either good or bad). Make sure your story follows this pattern.

Don't add unnecessary details. You need to clip the memory effectively. Enobarbus! Imagine yourself as a film editor. What needs to be in the story? What can you leave out? Make details specific and interesting. Make your descriptions of the setting, characters and the 18th, action concrete and specific. For example: Don't say, Maura was a beautiful but boring blonde bombshell.

Say, Maura was a sleek, 5 foot 10, long-haired, blonde who never tired of talking about her exotic vacations or newest boyfriend. Keep Boredom at Bay. Tell enough detail like setting and character development that the enobarbus speech, reader is drawn into in sport the story, but don't spend so much time in details that your reader gets bored. Action and Dialogue are Best. Enobarbus! If you can, make sure most of benefits, your paper is either about something happening or someone talking. Both action and dialogue move the story along faster than description. Anne Dillard's. Sometimes, there is a particular object or repeated event which is the speech, focus of the memory. You can use repetition around this object or event to hat summary, effectively order your essay. On Being a Real Westerner by Tobias Wolff is a good example of using a metaphor to organize.

Characteristics of this organization: Several memories relating to one object, person or emotion. In Wolff's story these memories are related to his rifle: getting the rifle, his mother's objections, playing with the rifle, acting like a sniper, loading rifle, Vietnam comparison-power, killing squirrel, his mother's reaction to the death of the squirrel, his own reaction, and speech, his continued fascination with rifle. Memories often chronological but also should be climactic , with the most important memory last. In Wolff's story, the climax is when he shoots the squirrel and has to deal with the reality of the 18th, what owning and using a rifle really means, or what it really means to be a westerner. Tie these memories together with the main theme which would be the main point of your essay. Wolff ties his memories together with the theme of power, the power of the rifle, how the hunger for power shaped him, and his powerlessness to change the past, a man can't help the boy. Write About When You Got Out of Your Comfort Zone. Generally, it helps to keep the essay focused on one to three important memories about that person. These memories can be specific events (best), or anecdotes about events which happened repeatedly. Characteristics of enobarbus speech, this sort of essay:

1. Vivid Portrait of Person. Dialogue (the reader can hear how this person talks). Describe a place which reflects the person (the reader can know about the interests of the the 18th amendment, person and picture them where you do). Person (describe what the person looks like). Pick memories which show the enobarbus, person's character or reveal your relationship. Tell one time incidents: every essay should have 1-3 of these. Describe event in great detail, describing the scene, what happened, what people said, what you were feeling. Benefits Of Motivation In Sport! Explain recurring activities: you can have these also if you describe them vividly and make sure that they are not too general and prove a point. Don't say, My mother always scolded me. Instead say: My mother always scolded me about my messy habits followed by an incident which describes how this affected your relationship. 3. Indication of the Person's Significance.

Choose 1 or 2 main points to make: Trying to explain everything that person means to you is too much to speech, do in a short essay. All of barrier to entry, your description and all of your stories should be centered around proving these main points. You can use some of the organizing strategies for event essays for people too. Here are some suggestions: I . Revelation/Expectations Reversed. Your usual judgment about the person. Analysis of personality/Physical description /some of enobarbus, background history. Of Motivation In Sport! The revelation about speech, them (story of a particular moment when you saw this person from a different perspective). I I. Conflict and Resolution Organizing. The story of a conflict you have with this person.

Analysis of personality/Physical description/background history. The second story of conflict but this one resolves into barrier a closer relationship. Third story--conflict leads to enobarbus, a lesson learned. Fourth story--a different conflict/ lesson learned is benefits in sport conveyed to others. III. Enobarbus! Comparison and Contrast. Notice that both views are found in each paragraph or section. This paper is ordered thematically.

Another possibility is to talk about all the views of another person first, then talk about your views. Introduction: Description of person and set-up of contrast between you. Body: Comparison and the 18th, Contrast: How others view this person versus how I view this person. Or how I used to view that person versus how I now view them. Conclusion: How I have come to see this person. How to Write an Event Essay About a Memory, Place or Experience.

by Virginia Kearney 7. How to Write the Introduction of an speech, Essay. by wayseeker 18. 100 Easy Illustration Essay Topics. by Virginia Kearney 3. How to Write a Great Topic Sentence.

by Virginia Kearney 37. How to Write a Proposal Essay/Paper. by Laura Writes 40. 100 Argument or Position Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 37. 100 Science Topics for slavery language Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 108. Virginia Kearney 7 days ago from speech United States. Hi, Ronald-The best topic is barrier something that you know the meaning of enobarbus speech, easily, but not something that makes you very emotional, or which is hard to talk about. Think of the 18th, a time when something happened and you learned something about yourself or someone else.

Thinking about the end of your speech (what you learned) means that you already have the speech, hardest part done. Hi what is the best topic to strengths of qualitative, write an personal speech and i'll perform it in my teachers and in my classmates. Virginia Kearney 5 weeks ago from United States. Hi Ahm, when you deal with the meaning of the event is where you should talk about how this experience has affected your life. Generally, you would want to explain the meaning and enobarbus, how it changed you.

As far as how long this part should be, I would advise you to give enough detail so that the reader understands the changes it made to vermeer's hat summary, you but avoid being overly personal about things you may not want everyone to speech, know or which might reflect badly on another person. Have someone close to you or someone who understands the experience give you feedback after you write. Do you have any tips for how can I write a personal account of of motivation in sport, how the ordeal has affected my life? I'd like ask if I should describe the ordeal prolongedly or briefly. Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Hi, Jorge--I actually have over 100 different articles about writing posted on Letterpile and HubPages, so generally you can find what you are looking for if you search for it. This particular type of speech, article is the 18th amendment also called reflective writing by speech, some English textbooks and instructors. I think what you are looking for is this article: http://hubpages.com/writing/Reflective-Essay-Sampl. which focuses on the example and gives you a full essay.

Jorge Lopez 4 months ago. This is like watching a video about making a soufflé and only hearing people describe how it tastes or how hard it was to and weaknesses of qualitative, make. I'd really like to see a sample so I know exactly if I am framing it correctly. Do I write it like an editorial? Do I write it like a 3rd grader? I get it. It's subjective. Show me some examples of enobarbus speech, subjective papers. Walk me through it.

Essay Peer 10 months ago. The setting of a novel or play often plays a big role in the overall telling of the story. Below are tips on how to write a settings essay: • State your overall theme. • Write your introduction. • End your introductory paragraph with a hook, a statement enticing readers to the 18th, keep reading. • Write the enobarbus, body of the hat summary, essay one paragraph at a time. • Conclude the essay to speech, tie together all of your points and reiterate your theme. Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I have now finished my very hard personal experience essay. As it is norman real only for my best friend I will not be posting it anywhere.

Thank you VirginiaLynne for enobarbus your comments and your inspiration. The only thing left to do is to show it to my friend and I must admit that I am being a bit of vermeer's hat summary, a chicken in doing this, but I will do it. Enobarbus! For me, to do this allows me to language, forgive myself for the hurts I caused my best friend. Speech! I thank you again. Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from United States. Hi Watson. Your comment does make sense to anyone who has struggled in making a relationship work, and that is most of norman, us! Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

Thanks so much VirginiaLynne. Believe it or not the person I am writing about and the person who is trying to get me on enobarbus speech the right track are one and the same and I very much appreciate his critique. I know why he is being tough on me and I too am being tough on myself. The experiences and the feelings are very emotional because when the friendship fell apart it was due to me trusting someone else and also a slip of the tongue. Benefits In Sport! Needless to say I don't trust as easily now. The last line that I just wrote was about me giving up on ever having that friendship again and the unexpected happened. We are now friends but on a totally different level now than before. Writing about speech, it is norman real hard and enobarbus, I know that he wants me to be honest as he has been. I start writing and I can't stop. It is a friendship of over 3 and half years. It is hard to cut back on it so that it fits essay requirements.

Thank you for your input and it is benefits of motivation much appreciated. I have a friend who used to help with college essays and she will help with this. She also knows what I am writing about. Thanks again. I don't know if this even makes any sense.

Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from United States. Hi Watson--I appreciate your comment. One thing that is very difficult to do is to enobarbus, separate your feelings and experience from the bowker, piece of writing about that experience. Speech! It is very easy to feel that the piece we write is the 18th amendment really a part of ourselves and that any criticism of that piece is a criticism of enobarbus speech, us. Of course, that is particularly true if the person giving the critique is a close friend.

In my view, relationships are more important than the writing, so I think that I would either not share things with that person, or carefully explain that you just want to share the content but don't really feel ready to accept suggestions about the writing. I'm sure there are other people that you can get suggestions for improvement from. It might be that the same suggestions coming from someone else would be helpful rather than hurtful. However, as an overall help in benefits of motivation developing your writing, I suggest that you try to speech, grow into the idea that what you write is a thing you produce, which can be done better or worse some days and which can generally always be improved. Then you are a participant in the critique, and a part of the audience trying to see how it can be shaped better. Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I am not a student but I am wanting to write a personal experience essay about meeting someone unexpectedly who has become my best friend. This person has inspired me to better myself in a lot of barrier to entry, ways. We have had a lot of speech, ups and slavery, downs in speech the relationship but right now the relationship is the best it has ever been.

He is in of motivation college at the age of 45 and that in itself is inspiring. I have sent this friend a few essays but he is enobarbus speech being very critical. I know he wants me to really think about real, it and speech, it is going to be very emotional for me. Benefits Of Motivation! I really just wanted to put this somewhere and if anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States. Ii actually advise students to enobarbus, avoid using quotes to benefits in sport, start an essay. I think starting with what you expected, or what most people think about the library would work best. Speech! Another way you could introduce this is with a conversation with someone about vermeer's, using the library or by remembering the library you used as a child and comparing it to this college library. Speech! A final way to the 18th amendment, do the enobarbus, introduction is by starting with a very detailed description of the benefits of motivation, library.

They you can talk about enobarbus speech, what your story is and what it meant to you. Mary Norton 2 years ago from the 18th amendment Ontario, Canada. I have written some personal experience but it was a hit and miss. This time, you have given me a platform to write them. Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. So very sorry Mary to hear about your loss.

I think you could use a frame story for this sort of enobarbus speech, essay. Strengths And Weaknesses Of Qualitative Data! Start perhaps with a memory right now about taking care of things and maybe feeling frustrated about this or seeing something which reminds you of enobarbus speech, your mom. Then go back in time and talk about of qualitative, your mom dying. End with a return to the present time to talk about the meaning of her death and enobarbus, how it has affected you. I need help on strengths and weaknesses of qualitative how to start my personal essay off. It is enobarbus going to be about strengths data, my mum dying in March of this year and me taking on the responsibility of taking over the house and getting left to look after our two pets and my little sister . How would I go about starting this? heart4theword 6 years ago from hub. Some specifics to think about, in writing your essay. Thanks for sharing. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.

HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. Speech! HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on hat summary affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Buy Essay Now - No Fear Shakespeare: Antony and Cleopatra: Act 2, Scene 2 - CUNY Hunter College

Help Do My Homework Services for Australia - USA - UK Students - Lament for Enobarbus | A Fool Grows Wise - Queen's University

Planning and managing disruptive business models for RFID-startups-The disruptor's arrow of enobarbus speech, time. This paper presents a one-page visual tool for adaptively planning and managing potentially disruptive business models such as in vermeer's hat summary RFID-Startups. The visual tool is called The Disruptors Arrow of Time. The modular and iterative approach of the Disruptors Arrow of Time overcomes a serious limitation of Waterfall Business Planning, which rigidly focuses on a single chain of activities from planning to enobarbus speech execution. Benefits. Unlike in Waterfall Business Planning, the speech Disruptors Arrow of Time uses a business model as unit of analysis, planning, design, and innovation. Hat Summary. The Disruptors Arrow of Time uses a four-stage process for business model planning and management. To illustrate benefits of enobarbus speech, using the Disruptors Arrow of Time, the tool is used to present a case study on the systematic development and validation of a disruptive business model such as for Zipcar, which is an RFID-startup. Zipcars example highlights the flexibility and slavery language, effectiveness of the Disruptors Arrow of Time in adaptively planning and managing disruptive business models particularly in speech the emerging epoch of the Internet of Things.

Electronic supplementary material. The online version of this article (doi: 10.1186/2192-1121-1-5 ) contains supplementary material, which is available to and weaknesses of qualitative authorized users. Traditional planning and management of startups. In 1942, the Austrian Economist Joseph Schumpeter proposed a theory of innovation which indicates that structural economic development arises out of the creative destruction or disruption of prior economic systems. In contrast to previous economists, Schumpeter advanced the idea that innovative entrepreneurs and startups constitute the disruptive force that drives and enobarbus, sustains economic growth. Nowadays, disruptive startups are regarded as the critical engine of economic growth and job creation in advanced free market economies. However, startups experience a high rate of failure.

According to language the Small Business Association of America, 50% of startups die within five years. Seventy percent of businesses die within ten years from birth. The core cause of the high rate of enobarbus, failure of startups is attributed to Waterfall Business Planning which is the 18th amendment, traditionally used to plan and deliver the products of startups [ 1 , 2 ]. Waterfall Planning typically follows a linear process such as in a single chain of activities: idea/concept generation, product development, product testing, and launch. The author in [ 1 ] regards the Waterfall Model as suitable for established companies that already have a validated and predictable business model: the enobarbus speech product is known and used in a financially viable market with established channels and customers. In the of motivation case of a budding startup, the enobarbus business model is uncalibrated since the final version of the product is largely unknown and the startup does not have an established channel and customer base. In the latter situation, the startup has to adopt an experimental and adaptive approach in order to discover, calibrate, and validate its customer segment as well as financial viability of its business model.

To date, however, many startups with unvalidated products have focused on developing and executing business and financial plans in the manner of to entry, established businesses with validated and profitable business models. In short, many startups are using Waterfall Business Planning. Enobarbus Speech. Consequently, many startups run out of money, time, and slavery language, other resources before discovering and validating a profitable business model especially in speech a volatile environment. Traditional tools for Waterfall Business Planning such as a voluminous business plan and detailed financial analysis are increasingly considered unnecessary for a startup that has not yet discovered and benefits of motivation, validated its customer segment as well as profitability of its business model. In the world of startups, especially in the area of disruptive technology, there is enobarbus, a shift towards planning approaches that are agile and adaptive, have a strong focus on customer growth, and use a business model as the unit of analysis. Business model as representation of a living organization. There are many definitions of the term business model. The author in [ 3 ] provides a comprehensive review of the concept, approach, and slavery language, definition of business model. However, no definition recognizes a business as a living system that is described in [ 4 ]. Consequently, current definitions of enobarbus, a business model ignore fundamental properties and attributes that govern competition, survival, and prosperity of living systems. In the absence of a direct link to slavery language living systems, the large existing body of knowledge on living systems cannot easily be transferred to speech the domain of planning, designing, evaluating, and to entry, managing business models. This paper therefore takes a living systems approach to defining a business model.

Here, a business model is defined as a story plot, visual representation, or dynamic simulation of a living organization that viably pursues and achieves a hierarchy of enobarbus speech, goals. Benefits Of Motivation In Sport. A business model essentially presents a cause-and-effect logic of enobarbus speech, how a living organization creates, captures, delivers, and shares value in an ecosystem. In human-centered living organizations, the goal hierarchy of a business model can be derived from or directly related to the mission, vision, and/or core values of the organization. Every business model consists of three building blocks, which are summarized using the acronym of DNA: Design; Needs; Aspirations. A business model can be visually documented, analyzed, designed, evaluated, and managed using a DNA Map as in [ 5 ]. Additional file 1 : Figure S1 shows a business model as a DNA Map at the highest level of abstraction while Additional file 1 : Figure S2 shows details of a business model at a strategic level. These diagrams indicate the multi-level and slavery language, fractal nature of a business when represented as a living organization. Adaptively planning and managing the business model strategy of startups. According to [ 6 ], a business typically gains competitive advantage by using one of three trade-off strategies: Overall Cost Leadership (Low Cost) Strategy, Differentiation Strategy, or Focus (Niche) Strategy. The author in [ 6 ] considers the zero trade-off strategy of Low Cost and High Differentiation as possible but highly improbable to speech realize.

In [ 7 ], the authors identify Blue Ocean Strategy as a process that involves the slavery simultaneous pursuit of Low Cost and Differentiation. The authors present case studies on a number of companies such as Cirque du Soleil, Southwest Airlines, Curves, and Yellow Tail that have pursued Blue Ocean Strategy and achieved extraordinary business success. These aforementioned companies have used Value Innovation, which is the strategic logic behind Blue Ocean Strategy that is described in speech [ 7 ]. Value Innovation focuses on breaking the Value (Differentiation) vs. Cost trade-off while creating an uncontested market space. Amendment. Additional file 1 : Figure S3 shows types of business model strategies in an industry.

From the perspective of Strategy, this paper focuses on three archetypal business models for the success of startups: Low-cost Business Model; High Differentiation Business Model; Blue Ocean Business Model. Each business model is associated with a specific type of customer segment and strategy, namely, low-end customers (overserved/unserved; good enough technology; low profit margin); high-end customers (underserved; high-end technology; high profit margin); Blue Ocean business model (overserved/unserved; good enough or advanced technology; highly profitable Return On Investment). In this paper, the author suggests that the process for using the Disruptors Arrow of Time should be based on the Four-Stage Framework of Value Disruption Design [ 5 ]. Speech. Stage 1 involves attractiveness and risk (SWOT) analysis of the situation in an existing industry and environment (Red Ocean). In the second stage, the startup decides whether to use a low cost, high differentiation, or Blue Ocean strategy/business model. In the third stage, the startup should explore, calibrate, and validate its initially selected strategy and business model for the disruption journey. After business model validation, the startup can focus on the fourth stage of profitability, scaling, and defensibility of its business model. In each of the four stages, milestones should be achieved before going to the next stage. This milestone approach reflects a core principle of Discovery-Driven Planning that is norman, described in enobarbus [ 8 ].

What system to disrupt to? How best to disrupt system? Ideals/Mission/Vision/Core Purpose: Why disrupt existing business model (DNA)? Present: What existing business model (DNA) to slavery language disrupt? Future: What future business model (DNA) to disrupt to? Process (Strategy): How best to disrupt existing business model (DNA) in order to enobarbus obtain future business model (DNA)? Additional file 1 : Figure S4 shows a one-page template for the Disruptors Arrow of Time, which visually summarizes the above questions. The Disruptors Arrow of barrier to entry, Time, which is described in [ 5 ], is enobarbus speech, a one-page visual tool for Value Disruption Design [ 5 ] and in norman particular, universal storytelling, problem-modeling, problem-solving, planning, design, and innovation.

As a worksheet, the enobarbus speech Disruptors Arrow of Time is vermeer's hat summary, used to plan, execute, and manage the disruption strategy and business model of startups as well as established businesses. Additional file 1 : Figure S4 features a Value Disruption Strategy or ODDE Wheel which consists of a four-stage cycle: Observe; Disrupt; Design; Execute. The disruptive business model of Zipcar, an RFID-startup. Founded in enobarbus the year 2000, Zipcar is strengths of qualitative, a membership-based carsharing company that has its headquarters in enobarbus Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Benefits Of Motivation In Sport. Zipcar provides vehicle reservations and speech, usage to its members, whom it bills by the hour or day of usage. Zipcars fleet of vehicles has RFID transponders that are located on the windshield. These RFID tags make it possible for data, customers to lock and unlock the doors of vehicles for their use. Zipcar is currently a Publicly Traded company and has branches in USA, Canada, and United Kingdom. Speech. It employs over 400 people. Compared to of qualitative data traditional vehicle rental companies in the USA such as Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Hertz, and Avis, the business model of Zipcar is enobarbus speech, considered to be disruptive. Zipcar positions itself as being in amendment the industry and business of carsharing and not in the business of enobarbus speech, car rentals.

Zipcars RFID technology allows it to offer a type of service (online membership and wireless carsharing) that is to entry, unique in the industry of enobarbus speech, renting and sharing vehicles. Additional file 1 : Figure S5 illustrates diverse business model strategies in the industry of renting and sharing vehicles. Additional file 1 : Figure S6 provides an overview of Zipcars disruptive business model innovation which is in contrast to the sustaining business model of Enterprise Rent-a-Car and Hertz. Zipcars Arrow of Time can be used for branding, positioning, and articulating as well as adaptively planning and managing its disruptive business model. Details of Zipcars validated business DNA model are shown in Additional file 1 : Figure S7. Although the business model of Zipcar is now validated, there are constant changes and competitive threats in the environment. For instance, Hertz has started using RFID cards instead of keys in its car rental service. Consequently, Zipcar has to constantly review, adapt, and in sport, manage its business model. Additional file 1 : Figure S8 shows the resources that Zipcar should use in enobarbus speech order to achieve its value proposition and mission.

Tools such as the Disruptors Arrow of Time as well as business DNA model and map would help businesses especially scalable RFID-startups such as Zipcar to bowker adaptively plan and manage business models in their lifecycles. In todays highly volatile environment, traditional and enobarbus, linear tools such as Waterfall Business Planning are ill-suited for planning and managing risks of startups that are inherently disruptive and hat summary, have unvalidated business models. Enobarbus Speech. To increase the odds of success for potentially disruptive startups, adaptive planning and management tools such as the Disruptors Arrow of Time would have to be used. As a one-page visual tool, the Disruptors Arrow of Time facilitates not only the presentation and articulation of the 18th amendment, a startups mission, vision, and brand but also management of its strategy and enobarbus, evolving business model. Additional file 1 : Figure S6 shows an example of how the Disruptors Arrow of Time can be used to language visually summarize the Value Disruption Strategy and evolution of the business model of a disruptive startup such as Zipcar. The Blue (Dream) Ocean Model of Zipcar strongly contrasts the speech Red (Nightmare) Ocean Model of Enterprise and Hertz. The 18th Amendment. Zooming in on the Blue (Dream) Ocean of Zipcars Arrow of Time reveals details of Zipcars future or Blue Ocean business model, which is shown in Additional file 1 : Figure S7.

In order to speech realize the desired results of Zipcars Blue Ocean business model, a suitable project team would have to implement and manage Zipstars business model strategy and benefits of motivation, tactics as shown in Additional file 1 : Figure S8. In the emerging era of the Internet of Things, the Disruptors Arrow of Time will play a significant role in the successful evolution of potentially disruptive startups especially those using RFID technology. This article is published under license to enobarbus BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0 ), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and barrier to entry, reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is enobarbus, properly cited. Rod King 1 Email author 1. Ideal-Solutions Management Fresno USA. .RIS Papers Reference Manager RefWorks Zotero. .BIB BibTeX JabRef Mendeley. .RIS Papers Reference Manager RefWorks Zotero. .BIB BibTeX JabRef Mendeley.

Over 10 million scientific documents at your fingertips. 2017 Springer International Publishing AG. Part of Springer Nature.

Narrative essays - SCENE II Rome The house of LEPIDUS - University of Washington - Seattle

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - SCENE II Rome The house of LEPIDUS - Soka University of America

act essay scale This action will open a new window. Do you want to proceed? Welcome to our new website! Let us know what you think! Feedback. Taking the ACT with writing will provide you and the schools to which you have ACT report scores with additional scores. You will receive a total of speech five scores for this test: a single subject-level writing score reported on real, a range of 2-12, and four domain scores, also 2-12, that are based on an analytic scoring rubric. The subject-level score will be the rounded average of the four domain scores. The four domain scores are: Ideas and Analysis, Development and Support, Organization, and Language Use and Conventions . An image of your essay will be available to your high school and enobarbus the colleges to which you have ACT report your scores from that test date. Taking the writing test does not affect your subject area scores or your Composite score.

However, without a writing test score, no English Language Arts (ELA) score will be reported. Your essay will be evaluated based on the evidence that it provides of your ability to: clearly state your own perspective on the issue and analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective develop and support your ideas with reasoning and examples organize your ideas clearly and logically communicate your ideas effectively in standard written English. Bowker! Two trained readers will score your essay on a scale of 1-6 in each of the four writing domains. Each domain score represents the sum of the two readers' scores. If the readers' ratings disagree by enobarbus speech more than one point, a third reader will evaluate the essay and resolve the discrepancy. You might be a little unsure of what to expect from a writing prompt and what kinds of responses score the highest. We took the guesswork out of slavery it and created one sample prompt and six possible responses, ranging from enobarbus, weak to strong, that give you an strengths and weaknesses of qualitative data, idea of how to speech, achieve your best score.

Remember that your scores for slavery language the four individual domains - ideas and analysis, development and support, organization, and language use and speech conventions - will be communicated on a scale of 212. These domain scores are derived by adding together the the 18th, individual scores, on a 16 scale, from each of two readers. Scoring your writing test. This analytic scoring rubric presents the standards by which your essay will be evaluated. The following rubric overview will help you to better understand the dimensions of writing that this assessment evaluates. This task asks you to generate an essay that establishes your own perspective on a given issue and analyzes the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective. In evaluating your response, trained readers will use an analytic rubric that breaks the central elements of written argument into four domains: Ideas and enobarbus speech Analysis, Development and Support, Organization, and Language Use and Conventions.

As you review these domains, think about the role each plays in a written argument that accomplishes its purpose. Ideas and Analysis Scores in norman this domain reflect the ability to generate productive ideas and engage critically with multiple perspectives on the given issue. Competent writers understand the issue they are invited to address, the purpose for writing, and the audience. They generate ideas that are relevant to the situation. Development and Support Scores in this domain reflect the ability to discuss ideas, offer rationale, and enobarbus speech bolster an argument. Competent writers explain and real explore their ideas, discuss implications, and illustrate through examples. They help the reader understand their thinking about the issue. Organization Scores in this domain reflect the ability to enobarbus, organize ideas with clarity and purpose. Organizational choices are integral to effective writing. Competent writers arrange their essay in a way that clearly shows the relationship between ideas, and they guide the reader through their discussion.

Language Use and Conventions Scores in this domain reflect the ability to use written language to convey arguments with clarity. Competent writers make use of the norman real, conventions of grammar, syntax, word usage, and mechanics. They are also aware of their audience and adjust the style and tone of their writing to communicate effectively. Learn more about how the writing test is scored. Compare ACT writing scores from 2015-2016 and 2016-2017. Scoring Rubric Prior to September 2015: Overview. These are the descriptions of enobarbus scoring criteria that the trained readers will follow to determine the score (16) for your essay. Papers at strengths data each level exhibit all or most of the characteristics described at each score point. Essays within this score range demonstrate effective skill in enobarbus responding to the task. The essay shows a clear understanding of the task.

The essay takes a position on amendment, the issue and may offer a critical context for discussion. The essay addresses complexity by examining different perspectives on enobarbus, the issue, or by evaluating the implications and/or complications of the issue, or by fully responding to counterarguments to the writer's position. Development of ideas is ample, specific, and logical. Most ideas are fully elaborated. A clear focus on the specific issue in the prompt is maintained. The organization of the essay is clear: the organization may be somewhat predictable or it may grow from the writer's purpose.

Ideas are logically sequenced. Most transitions reflect the writer's logic and are usually integrated into the essay. Vermeer's! The introduction and enobarbus speech conclusion are effective, clear, and well developed. The essay shows a good command of language. Sentences are varied and strengths of qualitative word choice is varied and precise. There are few, if any, errors to enobarbus, distract the reader. And Weaknesses Of Qualitative Data! Essays within this score range demonstrate competent skill in responding to the task.

The essay shows a clear understanding of the task. The essay takes a position on the issue and may offer a broad context for discussion. The essay shows recognition of complexity by partially evaluating the implications and/or complications of the issue, or by responding to counterarguments to the writer's position. Enobarbus Speech! Development of ideas is specific and logical. Most ideas are elaborated, with clear movement between general statements and specific reasons, examples, and details. Focus on the specific issue in the prompt is bowker real maintained.

The organization of the essay is clear, although it may be predictable. Ideas are logically sequenced, although simple and obvious transitions may be used. The introduction and conclusion are clear and generally well developed. Language is competent. Sentences are somewhat varied and word choice is sometimes varied and precise. There may be a few errors, but they are rarely distracting. Essays within this score range demonstrate adequate skill in responding to the task. Enobarbus! The essay shows an understanding of the task. The 18th! The essay takes a position on the issue and may offer some context for discussion. The essay may show some recognition of complexity by providing some response to counterarguments to the writer's position.

Development of ideas is adequate, with some movement between general statements and specific reasons, examples, and details. Focus on the specific issue in enobarbus speech the prompt is maintained throughout most of the essay. The organization of the essay is apparent but predictable. Some evidence of logical sequencing of vermeer's hat summary ideas is apparent, although most transitions are simple and speech obvious. The introduction and vermeer's conclusion are clear and somewhat developed. Language is speech adequate, with some sentence variety and appropriate word choice. There may be some distracting errors, but they do not impede understanding.

Essays within this score range demonstrate some developing skill in responding to the task. Vermeer's! The essay shows some understanding of the speech, task. The essay takes a position on the issue but does not offer a context for discussion. The essay may acknowledge a counterargument to the writer's position, but its development is brief or unclear. Development of ideas is limited and vermeer's hat summary may be repetitious, with little, if any, movement between general statements and specific reasons, examples, and details. Focus on the general topic is maintained, but focus on the specific issue in the prompt may not be maintained.

The organization of the essay is simple. Ideas are logically grouped within parts of the speech, essay, but there is little or no evidence of real logical sequencing of ideas. Transitions, if used, are simple and obvious. An introduction and enobarbus speech conclusion are clearly discernible but underdeveloped. Norman Bowker! Language shows a basic control.

Sentences show a little variety and speech word choice is appropriate. Errors may be distracting and the 18th amendment may occasionally impede understanding. Essays within this score range demonstrate inconsistent or weak skill in responding to the task. The essay shows a weak understanding of the task. The essay may not take a position on the issue, or the enobarbus speech, essay may take a position but fail to convey reasons to support that position, or the essay may take a position but fail to maintain a stance. Vermeer's! There is little or no recognition of a counterargument to the writer's position. The essay is thinly developed. If examples are given, they are general and may not be clearly relevant.

The essay may include extensive repetition of the writer's ideas or of ideas in the prompt. Enobarbus! Focus on the general topic is to entry maintained, but focus on the specific issue in the prompt may not be maintained. There is some indication of an organizational structure, and enobarbus some logical grouping of ideas within parts of the essay is apparent. Transitions, if used, are simple and obvious, and strengths and weaknesses of qualitative they may be inappropriate or misleading. An introduction and conclusion are discernible but minimal. Sentence structure and word choice are usually simple. Enobarbus Speech! Errors may be frequently distracting and may sometimes impede understanding. Essays within this score range show little or no skill in responding to norman real, the task. The essay shows little or no understanding of the task.

If the essay takes a position, it fails to convey reasons to support that position. The essay is minimally developed. The essay may include excessive repetition of the writer's ideas or of ideas in enobarbus the prompt. Norman Real! Focus on the general topic is usually maintained, but focus on the specific issue in the prompt may not be maintained. There is little or no evidence of an organizational structure or of the speech, logical grouping of ideas.

Transitions are rarely used. If present, an strengths and weaknesses, introduction and conclusion are minimal. Enobarbus! Sentence structure and word choice are simple. Errors may be frequently distracting and may significantly impede understanding. Blank, Off-Topic, Illegible, Not in English, or Void.

Calculating Your Combined English/Writing Score Prior to slavery language, September 2015. Complete these steps to calculate your Combined English/Writing score: Find your scale score for the English Test down the far-left column. Find your Writing subscore across the speech, top row of the table. Follow the English Test score row across and the Writing subscore column down until the row and column meet. The Combined English/Writing score is found where the row and column meet. For example, if an English Test score is 19 and strengths and weaknesses of qualitative a Writing subscore is 8, the Combined English/Writing scale score is 20. Enobarbus Speech! Enhancements to the ACT Writing Test. In September 2015, ACT introduced a number of enhancements to the ACT writing test. Key differences between the norman bowker, former and current designs are outlined below.

Many elements of the writing prompts remain the same. For example, the test is still an exercise in argumentative writing, and it continues to measure core competencies that are linked to college and career success. Modifications to the writing prompt will build on the former design in a few important ways: (Through the June 2015 Test Event) (September 2015 Test Events and enobarbus after) Scoring and reporting for the ACT writing test have also been updated. Instead of one holistic score, students now receive four domain scores, each reflecting a key dimension of writing competency. They also receive a subject-level Writing Score. (Through the language, June 2015 Test Event) (September 2015 Test Events and after) *Students who took the writing test between September 2015 and June 2016 received a subject-level Writing score reported on a 1-36 scale.

Write My Paper Cheap - Enobarbus s famous speech clearly shows an admiring opinion of - Bentley University

Buy Custom Essay Uk - Scene 2 - Cliffs Notes - University of California - Irvine

Free Essays on Marcus Brutus Is A Noble Man. The True Tragic Hero In Shakespeare's The Tragedy of Julius Caesar, Marcus Brutus and speech, Julius Caesar are different characters, but somehow similar. In Sport. Marcus Brutus is enobarbus a Roman political leader, son-in-law of the Roman philosopher Marcus Porcius Cato the Younger, born in Rome, and educated in law. Julius. Marcus Brutus : An Honorable Man ? Could a murderer ever be considered honorable? Or would their reputation be tarnished forever by that one act? In the play Julius Caesar by hat summary, William Shakespeare, Marcus Brutus is considered one of the most honorable men in Rome.

When asked by Caius Cassius to join. Julius Caesar- Brutus Cassius: Who Is the better leader? In William Shakespeare?s Julius Caesar, Brutus and enobarbus, Cassius are very influential characters. Each character makes many mistakes with the assassination plans and norman real, the strategies at Philippi. Each man has his reasons for their mistakes, if it is either their idealism, being uncompassionate or not, fully. under rule of a man that in enobarbus speech, truth doesnt like and wants to take him down. Cassius gathers others close to Julius to create this plan to bring Caesar down. Cassius tries hard to recruit one man who he believes would be perfect for vermeer's hat summary the conspiracy: Marcus Brutus , a man who is known for the noble deeds of him. Julius Caesar Comparative Essay: Mark Antony and Marcus Brutus. but much less of a supporter, is Marcus Brutus , who is a leader of the conspiracy against Caesar.

While Antony and Brutus are both friends of Caesar, other character traits including courage, loyalty, and enobarbus, sincerity set them apart from each other. Antony and Brutus are both admirably courageous. It. Conflicting Perspectives, Julius Caesar + 2 Related. contradictory viewpoints on Caesars personalities, but the the 18th amendment, view that Caesar is a tyrant is diminished to heighten the veracity of Caesar as an enobarbus speech ideal man of leadership, ensuring its relevance among the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative, Elizabethan audience. Shakespeare exhibits the justification of Caesars assassination in a dramatic. In William Shakespeares play Julius Caesar; the character Marcus Brutus fits the definition of a tragic hero. He was respected throughout this story by all of the people in Rome. Brutus was a noble man , more noble than evil.

Marcus Brutus is a tragic hero because, though he has great nobility and is. Marcus Aurelius Dwell on enobarbus the beauty of life. The 18th Amendment. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. ? Marcus Aurelius Accept the things to which fate binds you, and enobarbus, love the people with whom fate brings you together,but do so with all your heart. ? Marcus Aurelius, Meditations You have power. Julius Ceasar: Brutus Is the Tragic Hero. Ceasar: Marcus Brutus In the play Julius Ceasar by William Shakespeare, Marcus Brutus is the tragic hero.

Brutus is a tragic hero because he has Tragic Flaws. Brutuss first tragic flaw is benefits of motivation in sport that he is naive; he is enobarbus not a shrewd judge of people. As Caius Cassuis states, Well, Brutus , thou art noble . Bowker Real. Yet. Tragedy of Julius Caesar, Brutus and Cassius are contrasting characters. They differ in the way they perceive Antony as a threat to the assassination plot, their dominance in speech, personality, and their moral fiber. In Julius Caesar, Brutus is the more naive, dominant and the 18th amendment, noble character, while Cassius is. The Story of Courageous and Noble Man. On a freezing mountain of Mt.McKinley in Alaska inside an abandoned bus three hikers found a body of a young man that was decomposed. The young man who was about speech twenty four years of age only weighed about sixty seven pounds. The body belonged to Christopher Johnson McCandless who traveled to Alaska.

The conspiracy of norman real Julius Caesar. Is Brutus right in joining the conspiracy? Rome. Brutus a supporter of the republic and powerful public figure is a man with good intentions but was a tragic flaw. Brutus is seen as a respectable character and noble man but it shown to be easily fooled and manipulated. Brutus is enobarbus also a conspirator in the murder of Julius Caesar. Brutus tragic. Why Marcus Garvey is Ignorant In my opinion, Marcus Garveys idea of a separate black nation was absolutely ridiculous.

Garveys idea was far too unrealistic and was every thing but a solution to the problems Negroes faced in the United States during that time. I have this opinion for several reasons;. poem there is a conflict between Greeks and Troys. Achillies is also known as a good warrior, super strength Beowulf is a hero he is the strongest man ever living. He has the best reputation and the 18th amendment, people respect him highly. For example, when Beowulf had killed Grendel everyone praised him. In line 380. impressive writing or speaking as a means of enobarbus communication or persuasion. In William Shakespeare's very famous play The Tragedy of benefits of motivation Julius Caesar Marcus Brutus and Marck Antony, both Roman Senators at the time; give a speech at Julius Caesar's funeral.

Both speakers introduce themselves to the crowd in. The Tragedy of the Play Julius Caesar. Julius Caesar, the speech, tragedy of the play was directed mainly at a one specific character, Marcus Brutus . Slavery Language. Brutus was the tragic hero of the speech, play, because of his idealistic and pragmatic qualities. The mindset that Brutus possessed only allowed him to see the world and the 18th amendment, its people from one point of view. This. William Shakespeare revolves around the assassination of Caesar and the ensuing civil war. Two important characters for enobarbus speech triggering these events were Brutus and the 18th amendment, Caesar. These two characters can be considered polar opposites, a clash between an idealist and speech, a realist. Barrier To Entry. Both have different characteristics. friend for a long time, but all the time hating Julius Caesar and resenting the fact that he is a servant to a dictator.

This is evident from speech when Brutus talks about Caesar fainting and offering crowds his throat to cut and Cassius says, if I would not have taken him at a word, I would I might go. Volumnia's influence on Coriolanus. Martius, later known as Coriolanus, is a driven, plebeian-hating man of war who requires little manipulation from his perpetrators Sicinius and Brutus to find himself shunned by the popular rule he so disgusts. Although Sicinius and Brutus no doubt play a role in these proceedings, Coriolanus character. for the traps of others.

Mark Antony, Caesars right hand man , was a dishonorable and butcher who seeks for revenge, had revealed his true self after Caesars death. In contrast, Marcus Brutus , the tragic hero in this play was a very noble sacrificer, who lost everything due to the greediness and evilness. Declline of Macbeth from Noble Hero to barrier Ruthless Tyrant. play, the writer shows the reader a preiview of enobarbus speech Macbeths character when the soldiers say brave Macbeth, from this we know that he is a famous and to entry, noble man When we first meet Macbeth he is with Banquo and they run into the three withces who greet Macbeth with the following titles All hail Macbeth. mentioned. Enobarbus. One of them was Sofonisba Anguissola. Her exact date of the 18th amendment birth is unknown but it is thought to be somewhere around 1535. She was born into speech, a noble family and three of vermeer's hat summary her sister were also active in art. She worked as a painter in speech, the Spanish court from 1559 to 1573. (Chadwick 1996: 78-79) Anguissola. Four Facets of Man in Othello Shakespeare in benefits in sport, his tragedy, Othello, the enobarbus speech, Moor of Venice shows different character traits in 4 of the male characters in the play.

In other words you could say he represented the Four Facets of Man in the play Othello: Roderigo, the failure; Othello, the hero, yet the. How Did the Romans Build a Strong Republic? assassinated. His power, success, and popularity alarmed many nobles and senators. They feared that he would destroy the Senate and become a king which brings the Republic to an end. Marcus Brutus and Gaius Cassius Caesar who were nobles killed Caesar in the Senate to prevent this. Octavians. Justification of Julus Caesar's Assassination. Brutuss and Antonys.

At Caesars funeral, Brutus tries to convince the people of Rome that the assassination of Caesar was the hat summary, best thing to speech do. He justifies conspiring against Caesar by stating that Caesar's ambition would have hurt Rome. Brutus seeks to the 18th amendment explain why he conspired against Caesar. the character, Marcus Brutus , makes a speech to the Romans, Countrymen, and Lovers of Caesar, explaining why he killed Caesar, and to prove to them that he did it for the good of Rome. His speech is successful due to enobarbus the use of Logos and Ethos in his speech. Barrier To Entry. In his speech, Brutus uses Ethos to. Letters believed to be from Roman citizens to enobarbus speech Brutus ? Written by Cassius ? Persuade Brutus to vermeer's help redress Rome O Rome, I make thee promise, if the redress will follow, thou receivest thy full petition at the hand of Brutus . (56-58) ? Flattery No man here but honors you wish you had that opinion. personalities. In his play Julius Caesar, the character of Brutus is very complex with many different personality traits. These traits explain why Brutus makes certain decisions including the one to kill his friend Julius Caesar. br br Marcus Brutus was a senator who was well respected by everyone in Rome. 102 as his birth year).

His father, also Gaius Julius Caesar, was a Praetor who governed the province of enobarbus speech Asia and his mother, Aurelia Cotta, was of noble birth. Both held to the Populare ideology of Rome which favored democratization of government and more rights for the lower class as opposed to the. would take their own lives if they did not have a male leader to tell them what to vermeer's do. The author, William Shakespeare, uses the wives of Caesar and Brutus to show how they do not have their own voice. Calphurnia tells Caesar to stay home because she has a bad dream about Caesar and does not want. Brutus and Cassius In Shakespeares play, The Tragedy of enobarbus speech Julius Caesar, two important dynamic characters, Cassius and Brutus , play the role to bring the tragedy into barrier to entry, Julius life. Cassius is revealed to have villainous and disapproving elements towards Caesar which is significant. Who Is the More Effective Speaker, Brutus or Mark Anthony? Who Is the More Effective Politician? was the first speech the two men had to prove to their part of the story. Brutus , supporting his act in speech, the murder of Caesar and Mark Antony, who was against barrier to entry the fact that it was good for Caesar to die and gradually blaming Brutus for what wrong he had committed.

Both men were good friends of Caesar. Brutus' Motivation in Julius Caesar. regarding someones life, it is of the utmost importance that it be thought out carefully and examined intricately. In Shakespeares tragedy Julius Caesar, Brutus is cleverly tricked into joining the conspirators in enobarbus speech, a plot to assassinate Caesar. However, he rationalizes his position by telling himself its for. How Brutus is characterized in and weaknesses, Antonys Speech In a limited amount of words, a total picture of a character can be formed. The tragedy that Shakespeare has written is a complete masterpiece because it floods the reader with emotions and takes them on an incredible journey.

In Marc Antonys famous. but it will not rise to the price of a diamond, or carbuncle, that showeth best in varied lights. A mixture of a lie doth ever add pleasure. Doth any man doubt, that if there were taken out of men's minds, vain opinions, flattering hopes, false valuations, imaginations as one would, and the like, but it. Brutally murdering Brutus ' claims of Caesar's ambition within the opening lines of his speech, Antony annihilates the noble's reputation in the same spiel, easily swaying the public's opinion of Caesar and the late emperor's assassinators. In an effort to detract from Brutus ' reputation, Antony refutes. Julius Caesar - Character Analysis. Antony shows his great intelligence in the scene where he discovers Caesars bloody dead body on the floor. I doubt not of your wisdom. Enobarbus Speech. Let each man render me his bloody hand (III, ii, 184) Here, he makes peace with the conspirators, and goes onto the 18th amendment, their side. He does this so that he is not killed. Cassius tries to convince B that they are no less a man than JC.

A1 S2 6. JC has epilepsy 7. Antony offers Caesar crown three times but he refuses it. Every time he refused it he was more gently about it 8. Cassius will send forged letters to Brutus A1 S3: 9. Speech. Casa sees many unnatural. over the Samnites, in which they were aided by the Romans. The first Roman gladiatorial games were held in 246 BCE by slavery, Marcus and Decimus Brutus in honor of enobarbus their father, Junius Brutus , as a munus or funeral gift for the dead. Benefits. It was a relatively small affair that included the speech, combat of three pairs of. wanted to prevent a man of such ambition from vermeer's hat summary ruling Rome. The book includes the devastating events which occur in speech, result of the murder. And Weaknesses Of Qualitative. Shakespeare discusses the enobarbus, role of fate and of motivation in sport, free will in a person's life through the characters of Caesar, Cassius, and Brutus . While Cassius and Brutus relate to the idea. Augustus and the Rise of the enobarbus speech, Roman Empire. river Tiber in the Italian peninsular, the rulership of the city was dominated by kings until freedom and the consulship [was] established by Lucius Brutus This newly founded city state expanded, controlling the rest of the norman real, peninsular, then came into conflict with other civilizations in the Mediterranean. with their bones; So let it be with Caesar.

The noble Brutus Hath told you Caesar was ambitious: If it were so, it was a grievous fault, And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it. Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest-- For Brutus is an enobarbus speech honourable man ; So are they all, all honourable men-- Come. Marcus Brutus character analysis, from Julius Caesar. Marcus Brutus character analysis, from Julius Caesar William Shakespeare's play, The Tragedy of Julius Caesar, is mainly based on to entry the assassination of Julius Caesar. The character who was in charge of the assassination was, ironically, Marcus Brutus , a servant and close friend to Julius Caesar. But.

The Main Characteristics of speech a Man Named Brutus Shakespeare was a talented writer who wrote about common themes of love, loss, betrayal, loyalty and others of of motivation in sport that sort. When Shakespeare wrote the play Julius Caesar he was not really writing about Caesar at all but actually writing about the struggles. Is John Proctor a Good Man ? Throughout the play the crucible, Miller portrays John Proctor in speech, many different ways and emotions, such as hard-working, proud and noble . He is one of the norman real, main characters if not the main and enobarbus, has a strong, deceiving personality which leads to the question, is. How do you find Marcus Brutus and Julius Caesar compare as the main characters in Shakespeares play? Do you find them to be representative of good vs. evil? In the historical tragedy of Julius Caesar, there are a number of contrasting themes and language, characters who develop the theme of good vs. evil and. Marcus Junius Brutus was the son of Marcus Junius Brutus the Elder and Servilia Caepionis. His father was killed by enobarbus, Pompey the Great in dubious circumstances after he had taken part in the rebellion of Lepidus; his mother was the half-sister of Cato the Younger, and later became Julius Caesar's mistress. continued to rule Rome until about 509 B.C. It was at this time that the vermeer's hat summary, last of the Roman king, Tarquin the enobarbus speech, Proud, was overthrown by benefits of motivation, Lucius Junius Brutus . After that, the Roman Republic was born. The Roman Republic was based off of magistrates that were annually elected by enobarbus speech, the people.

These people. Macbeth and hides itself from of motivation in sport everyone else in the room. Macbeth is obviously terrified by the ghost. This is shown when he speaks to it, and enobarbus, says What man dare, I dare: Approach thou like the norman bowker, rugged Russian bear, The armd rhinoceros, or the Hyrcan tiger; take any shape but that. He shows his fear of. Brutus as a tragic hero In the play Julius Caesar, William Shakespeare portrays Marcus Brutus as a dramatic character and develops him into a tragic hero. Speech. Shakespeares tragedies often feature the barrier to entry, death of the titular character at the plays end (Julius Caesar 1). Maurice Charney sees Brutus as. *DATE* *TEACHER_NAME* *CLASS _#* *DAY_MONTH_YEAR* Brutus , the Tragic Hero There is much debate as to who plays the part of the tragic hero in Julius Caesar, but through analysis and literal evidence, it can be proved that Marcus Brutus plays the enobarbus, tragic hero.

The definition of a tragic hero, as. Political Reasons Why Ceasar was Killed. made any man on Earth jealous, and because of this, it wasnt surprising was that Caesar had many man underneath his rule that were extremely envious. Benefits Of Motivation In Sport. Not to mention that a large amount of them were in debt to Caesar which didt help the cause. Enobarbus Speech. The first was his long time friend M. Junius Brutus . Although. him early on, in norman real, Seutonius Sulla was to have said of Caesar upon pardoning him for the marriage to Cornelia, Very well then, . But never forget that man whom you want me to enobarbus speech spare will one day prove the slavery, ruin of the enobarbus, party which you and I have so long defended. Vermeer's. There are many Mariuses in this fellow Caesar. between us we shall ever strike till one can do no more (Shakespeare, P. 15). Before the characters meet in battle, Coriolanus describes Aufidius as the man of my souls hate (Shakespeare, P.23).

When the enobarbus speech, two are engaged in and weaknesses, battle, Coriolanus tells Aufidius, Ill fight with none but thee, for I do hate. Title: Marcus Brutus This is an enobarbus essay analyzing the character of Marcus Brutus in William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. In Shakespeare'sJulius Caesar, the character I found to be interesting was Marcus Brutus . As a conspirator against vermeer's hat summary Julius Caesar and a tragic hero in the end, his characteristics were ones that I thought were admirable. Brutus is a complicated and dynamic character because he is easily manipulated. Roman senators. Led by speech, Gaius Cassius Longinus and Marcus Brutus , they stabbed Julius Caesar to death in language, a location adjacent to the Theatre of Pompey on the Ides of March. As a result a few days later the speech, roman people had funeral for strengths of qualitative data Caesar.

This where Brutus gave his speech to try to convince the enobarbus speech, the roman. The Honor of an Important Roman Man In Roman history, some elite men held certain values that they felt strong enough to take their life in order to defend it. Strengths And Weaknesses Data. In William Shakespeares Julius Caesar, there are certain characters portrayed to show how a persons values or ideas can change their behavior. Essay. Enobarbus. About a Boy is a movie about a poor boy named Marcus and his mother. They live on their own in benefits of motivation in sport, a small apartment. Marcus goes to a public school dressed in very old clothes and worn out enobarbus, shoes. He has no friends and gets bullied a lot. Marcus mother is a lot of the barrier, problem. She makes him dress.

conspirators are Brutus and Cassius. Although Brutus and Cassius are alike in speech, many ways, differences overpower. The way they show their feelings, how they take responsibility, and the reasons why they were a main conspirator are three reasons Brutus and Cassius are different. Slavery. The way Brutus and Cassius. Mr.

Myers English 10 March 5, 2013 Marcus Brutus : A True Hero The definition of a hero is a person, typically a man , who is admired for enobarbus courage or noble qualities. Would you call a man who killed his best friend a hero? Most people wouldnt, but in Marcus Brutuss case, he is (in the true definition.

Write My Paper Faster - Enobarbus - Cliffs Notes - University of Washington - Seattle

Buy Essay College - All speeches (lines) and cues for Domitius Enobarus in "Antony and - Gettysburg College

cia resume objective Take advantage of. our free job bank. The Listserv is a free, e-mail discussion group. Speech? It provides legal professionals with the chance to vermeer's network and enobarbus, ask profession-related questions. This long-running column examines ethics in the paralegal profession. Do you have an benefits of motivation in sport, ethical dilemma or question?

E-mail us today. Writing Paralegal Resumes. Tips for speech, experienced and slavery, new paralegals. By Linda T. Enobarbus? Chin. Many paralegal students who have just graduated from to entry, college or who have completed a paralegal studies program most likely are searching for their first paralegal jobs. Experienced paralegals also might be looking to change jobs. Enobarbus? This article will assist both new and experienced paralegals in drafting resumes and cover letters that will be concise but comprehensive, appealing but not overwhelming to norman real prospective employers. Enobarbus? Sample paralegal resumes and slavery language, cover letters also are included. Resumes for New Paralegals. Lets begin with some general pointers.

Your name, home address, phone number and e-mail address should be on top of the resume. Use more common computer fonts, such as 12-point Times New Roman. Your name can be bold and a larger font than the rest of the content in the resume. Speech? Try to keep the resume to one page, if possible. Prospective employers receive numerous resumes so they might not read resumes beyond the first page. Many resumes usually contain four to strengths of qualitative data five sections. Some resumes might include sections such as Honors and Awards or Achievements. For the enobarbus speech, purpose of this article, I have concentrated on the 18th, these sections: Career Objective, Education, Experience, Skills and Other Relevant Experience, if applicable.

Career objective. Enobarbus? This is norman bowker important for enobarbus, several reasons. Its the benefits, first paragraph after you provide your personal information and it immediately lets the prospective employers know what your career goal is, and encourages them to continue reading the resume. Speech? You should express your career objective by writing a 1-sentence description of the job you are seeking. If you are unsure of the area of legal practice in which you want to hat summary specialize, focus your objective to a general practice of law. Some examples of speech career objectives are: To secure an the 18th, entry-level position as a paralegal in enobarbus a real estate law firm, or To secure a position in a law firm that can use a legal professional with outstanding research and writing skills. Education. This section is an important part of the resume for those new paralegals who have just completed their education. If you are a new paralegal with limited or no work experience, this is the section on vermeer's hat summary, which you should focus.

Indicate your degree or the paralegal certificate you completed, your major, the speech, college from which you graduated, and benefits in sport, the date of enobarbus speech your graduation. List the data, courses that are relevant to the jobs for which you are applying. In general, law firms seek prospective employees who have skills in areas of legal research and writing, litigation and law office management. You also should expand on your leadership and academic activities in this section. List your membership in all student and academic organizations. Enobarbus Speech? Emphasize your leadership positions and language, highlight your respective duties and achievements while serving in enobarbus those leadership roles. If you were a member of the hat summary, organization but didnt hold a leadership position, specify your contributions to the organizations. For example, you might have arranged for enobarbus, a speaker, publicized an event or coordinated a social event for the organization. Did you write for a college newspaper, or contribute or edit an article for language, a newsletter or the college yearbook? If so, these activities should be included in your resume since they show initiative and leadership qualities characteristics that all employers seek in speech a prospective employee. Finally, if you have received academic achievements such as being on vermeer's, the deans list or graduating with various honors, emphasize these awards and honors in your resume.

Experience. Enobarbus? This section is the hat summary, meat of a resume. While your work history as a new paralegal is minimal, there are other areas besides employment that can be classified as experience. Enobarbus Speech? Serving in strengths and weaknesses of qualitative data an internship program is an excellent way to highlight your duties and speech, responsibilities as well as the skills you obtained. Under this section, list the hat summary, duties you performed, as well as the skills that were enhanced during this internship. If you have participated in more than one internship, list the most recent internship first with the relevant dates. Another type of experience is the Academic Service Learning component that many colleges have incorporated into their academic curriculum. St. Johns University in New York, for example, defines Academic Service Learning as a teaching method in which students learn and develop through organized service that reinforces course content. This organized service takes place in nonprofit organizations such as bar associations, senior citizen centers, Legal Aid offices or other organizations that provide legal services at reduced fees or at no cost to the clients. If you have participated in enobarbus speech an Academic Service Learning program, you should indicate the organization in which you served, and your duties while serving in that capacity.

For example, if you helped draft health planning documents in an Elder Law Clinic as part of the Elder Law course you took, you should incorporate these duties in the Experience section of your resume. Skills. This section of the resume focuses on special skills you have that you might not have highlighted in other sections of the resume. Hat Summary? Are you familiar with Microsoft Word? Do you have skills in enobarbus speech other software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel? Are you an expert in using Westlaw and/or Lexis as a research tool? Are you proficient in a foreign language? If you have any of these skills, include them in the skills section of the resume.

However, be honest in assessing your proficiency. For example, dont indicate fluency in Spanish if you can only read it, but not speak it. Other relevant experience. The last section of the resume is for other relevant experience that you might have but was not addressed in barrier to entry the other sections of the resume. For example, if you demonstrated leadership skills while serving in a civic or community project or activity, then certainly include this experience. The Cover Letter From New Paralegals. The cover letter should have the following information: your name, address, and the date, name and title of the person to whom you are writing, the enobarbus, company or organization and the relevant salutation.

Try to benefits of motivation get the exact name of the speech, person to whom you are writing since this will be more personal. The first paragraph of the language, cover letter should explain why you are writing and indicate how you found out about the available position. For example, I am writing to speech apply for the position of paralegal as advertised in the June 20 New York Times, or We met last month at the paralegal conference and I am following up on my interest to the 18th amendment obtain a paralegal position in your law firm. The next few paragraphs are where you want to highlight and discuss your qualifications, achievements and experience. Enobarbus Speech? Summarize your experience rather than repeat what already is in strengths and weaknesses of qualitative the resume. Discuss why your qualifications and experience are a good fit with the company and what you can contribute to that company. The final paragraph closes the enobarbus, letter by thanking the employers for barrier to entry, their consideration of enobarbus your application and notifying them where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is enclosed and that references are available upon request. Resumes for Experienced Paralegals.

Many of my recommendations for benefits of motivation, resumes for experienced paralegals are similar to resumes for new paralegals. Speech? Your name, home address, phone number and e-mail address should be on the top of the resume and it should be limited to norman one page, if possible. Resumes for experienced paralegals should contain the following or similar sections: Career Objective, Professional Experience, Skills, Other Relevant Experience and Education. Career objective. This is important for experienced paralegals. It signals to the prospective employer whether the applicant is seeking a career change, a position with greater responsibility or a lateral move to a different company. For example: To secure a senior level paralegal position with supervisory responsibilities indicates to the employers that the enobarbus, applicant has prior paralegal experience and is seeking further professional growth.

Education. The experienced paralegal should indicate the relevant information under the Education section. You should provide your degree or the slavery language, certificate completed as well as your major, the college from where you graduated and speech, the date of your graduation. List any awards and honors you received upon graduation. Since prospective employers will focus more on the work history of experienced paralegals, the education information can be included either at in sport the beginning or at the end of the resume. Experience.

For the enobarbus, experienced paralegal, this section of the resume is the most important information provided by the applicant in engaging the interest of the prospective employers. The most common form of presentation is to list jobs in reverse chronological order; therefore, you should list your most recent job first. Indicate the companys or law firms name, list your job titles and dates of employment. Hat Summary? Use active verbs to describe your duties and responsibilities, and be consistent in the use of the verb tense. Enobarbus Speech? For examples: Developed systems for amendment, billing clients, Conducted extensive research for class action lawsuit and speech, Maintained and updated court dates. Skills. This section is where you can highlight your technological skills.

At a minimum, employers expect their experienced paralegals to be proficient in word processing, and to be able to navigate e-mails and prepare spreadsheets using Excel. Do you have computer-assisted research skills using Westlaw or Lexis? Are you proficient in slavery language other software applications such as CaseMap, LiveNote or Abacus Law? If so, dont hesitate to list them. Prospective employers always are seeking applicants who are technologically savvy to help make their law offices become more efficient. Other relevant experience. If you have had relevant experience other than work experience, you can describe it under this section. Were you an active member of a national or state paralegal organization? Did you volunteer to participate in your firms pro bono program in providing legal service to those who could not afford to enobarbus speech hire a legal professional? Perhaps you volunteered in real events related to law that were sponsored by your community or civic groups.

These all are activities to stress in your resume. They demonstrate initiative, leadership and commitment to the legal profession. The Cover Letter from Experienced Paralegals. The cover letter is your initial introduction to the prospective employer. The purpose of the cover letter is to encourage the employer to read your resume and invite you for an interview. Speech? Therefore, like the bowker real, resume, it has to be error-proof, neat and well-written. The first paragraph of the cover letter should explain why you are writing and what position you seek. For example: I am writing to apply for the position of Senior Paralegal that was advertised on your Web site. Also explain why you are interested in the position, such as seeking greater and/or more diverse responsibilities. In the next few paragraphs, summarize your qualifications, experience and enobarbus speech, achievements. For example: As the norman bowker, enclosed resume indicates, I have had over 10 years of paralegal experience in employment law or My 10 years of enobarbus speech experience include working with cases involving bankruptcy law. Follow up as to and weaknesses of qualitative data why this experience will benefit the law firm. Enobarbus? You also can highlight specific skills, such as the ability to use computer-assisted research or software applications that help with the management of slavery a law office.

The final paragraph closes the letter by thanking the employers for speech, their consideration of your application and notifying the employers where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is enclosed and that references are available upon request. SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to apply for the position of Paralegal in your litigation department as advertised in the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. I have just completed the of qualitative data, ABA Approved-paralegal program at Gainsville State University . Speech? My coursework and my internship experience have given me the skills to qualify for this position.

As you can see from my resume, in benefits in sport addition to coursework in the areas of civil litigation and trial practice, I have enhanced my skills in the practice of litigation through my internship experiences. I have had practical experience in legal research, writing complaints and legal memoranda, and filing pleadings. I am highly proficient and comfortable in enobarbus speech the use of technology. I am proficient in using Westlaw to perform research. I am also skilled in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Thank you for your consideration.

I look forward to speaking with you further regarding my qualifications for strengths, this position. Enclosed in my resume and I will be happy to provide you with references upon request. SAMPLE RESUME FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. To secure a position as a paralegal in a law firm that specializes in speech litigation. June 2008: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , New Jersey. Paralegal Certificate Program, ABA Approved. Coursework: Introduction to of qualitative data Law, Civil Litigation, Legal Research and Writing, Tort Law, Family Law, Elder Law, Real Estate Law, Trial Practice. Leadership and Academic Acitivities: President of enobarbus speech Legal Society (2007-2008) Organized activities for.

students in the Paralegal Program; arranged for barrier, speakers on enobarbus speech, legal issues; coordinated visits to courts. Feb. Of Motivation? 2008-May 2008: Paralegal Intern, Smith Smith, Smithtown , New Jersey. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Helped with filing pleadings. Performed legal research using Westlaw and in speech the library. Wrote legal memoranda. Prepared demand letters.

Sept. 2007-Jan. 2008: Academic Service Learning in conjunction with Elder Law course, Senior Legal Clinic, Newtown , New Jersey. Assisted in vermeer's drafting advance health planning documents. Interviewed clients for case intake. Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted in drafting health proxies and living wills. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw. Coordinated Annual Fund-Raising Event for the Homeless since 2000.

SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to apply for the position of supervising paralegal in your litigation department as advertised in the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. After more than 10 years of experience as a litigation paralegal, I am seeking a new position that can provide me with additional responsibilities and an opportunity to use my supervisory skills. As you can see from my resume, I have had extensive experience as a litigation paralegal and my responsibilities have increased over the years.

Recently, I was given the additional responsibility of supervising and training secretarial staff and enobarbus, student interns. In that capacity, I have developed my mentoring and of qualitative data, supervisory skills. I am highly proficient and enobarbus, comfortable in the use of technology. I am proficient in using Westlaw and norman bowker, Lexis to enobarbus speech perform research. I have assisted the attorneys in my firm in making presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and have created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. I have become skilled in the use of software applications to assist with the management of complex litigation cases. As a result, I can offer your firm a high level of expertise in using Concordance, Summation and CaseMap.

I believe I can contribute much to your firm. Thank you for taking time from your schedule to consider me for this position. Bowker Real? I look forward to speaking with you further regarding my qualifications. Enclosed is my resume and I will be happy to provide you with references upon request. SAMPLE RESUME FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. To secure a position as a senior-level paralegal with supervisory responsibilities. July 2000-Present: Paralegal, Kleinsmith Associates, Newark , N.J.

Provide legal and administrative support for enobarbus, civil litigation firm. Supervise and train secretarial staff and student interns. Implement an vermeer's hat summary, online billing system for clients. Draft legal memoranda and client correspondence. Conduct research employing online resources such as Westlaw and enobarbus, Lexis. Assist with document production and trial preparation. July 1998-June 2000: Paralegal, Smith Smith, Smithtown , N.J. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Assisted with filing pleadings.

Performed legal research using Westlaw and in the library. Wrote legal memoranda. Prepared billings for clients. Feb. 1998-June 1998: Paralegal Intern, Legal Aid of New Jersey , Newtown , N.J. Interviewed clients for case intake. Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted with document production.

Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw, Lexis, Concordance, Summation and CaseMap. Member of the vermeer's hat summary, American Alliance of Paralegals and the Legal Assistants Association of New Jersey; organized workshops on technology for paralegals. Participated in the pro bono program initiated by enobarbus Kleinsmith Associates. June 1998: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , N.J. Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies, ABA-Approved Paralegal Program. Linda T. Chin is an assistant professor at language St. Speech? Johns University in New York City.

She teaches in the American Bar Association-approved legal studies program, which prepares students to work as paralegals in the legal profession. Hat Summary? Professor Chins field of expertise is speech employment and elder law.