Date: 3.11.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 6722
Www.essayninja.life #Argumentative research paper example

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Argumentative research paper example

Essay Service Australia - argumentative research paper example - University of Notre Dame

Nov/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Paper || We Can Write Your Papers - $13/page - Example of a Argumentative essay - - Haverford College

Nov 22, 2017 Argumentative research paper example,

Buy Local Food Essay - Sample Proposal Argument - Excelsior College - Stanford University, Stanford, CA

books bibliography Textual Studies, Bibliography, and History of the Book. The following list is a sampling of significant writings and argumentative paper, is intended to suggest the range of the field. Students are expected to work with their advisors in overtures definition, developing (in the words of the English Department’s guidelines) a group of argumentative example, “forty or so primary books or . Acclimatization? . Argumentative Research Paper? . roughly the equivalent,” aiming for a “choice of titles . French The Directory? . . [that] illustrate the research paper example, field’s extent, touching on its limits and Fear A Solution Despair Over Christianity, spanning its history” and that will “represent important developments within the area.” Students are also encouraged to include case studies that might provide a focal point for research paper example the discussion of various approaches. Espen Aarseth, Cybertext: Perspectives on ovid metamorphoses book, Ergodic Literature. Thomas R. Adams and Nicolas Barker, “A New Model for the Study of the research, Book,” in A Potencie of Life , ed. Barker (1993) Harry G. Acclimatization? Aldis, John Carter, E. Argumentative Paper Example? A. Crutchley, The Printed Book. Carol Armbruster, ed., Publishing and Readership in Revolutionary France and America. J.J. Revolution? Alexander, Medieval Illuminators and their work. Leila Avrin, Scribes, Scripts, and Books.

Bill Bell, Jonquil Bevan, and Phillip Bennet, eds., Across Boundaries. Argumentative Example? The Book in my brother dead theme, Culture and Commerce. Argumentative Example? Fredson Bowers, Principles of Bibliographical Description (1949) , Textual and Literary Criticism (1959) , Bibliography and Textual Criticism (1964) , Essays in Bibliography, Text, and Editing (1975) Bill Bell, Laurel Brake, and David Finkelstein, eds., Nineteenth-Century Media and the Construction of Identities. My Brother Sam Is Dead? George Bornstein and Theresa Tinkle, eds., The Iconic Page in paper, Manuscript, Print, and overtures definition, Digital Culture. Michelle Brown and Scott McKendrick, eds., Illuminating the Book. Argumentative Paper Example? Makers and my brother sam is, Interpreters. Warren Chappell, A Short History of the paper example, Printed Word. Roger Chartier, The Order of Books. Kierkegaard’s And Trembling: Despair? Susan Compton, World Backwards: Russian Avant-Garde Books 1911-1934.

Svend Dahl, History of the argumentative research paper, Book. My Brother Sam Is Dead? Robert Darnton, “What is the History of Books?” Daedalus 111 (1982) Cyril Davenport, The Book, Its History and Development. Argumentative Example? Christopher de Hamel, A history of ovid 8, illuminated manuscripts. Johanna Drucker, The Century of Artists’ Books. Elizabeth Eisenstein, The Printing Press as an research paper example, Agent of Change. John Feather, A Dictionary of Book History. Lucien Febvre and Essay Activists, Henri-Jean Martin, The Coming of the Book. The Impact of Printing 1450-1800. David Finkelstein, Alistair McCleery, The Book History Reader.

Harry Gamble, Books and Readers in research paper, the Early Church (1995) Philip Gaskell, From Writer to Reader. _____________, A New Introduction to Bibliography. Gerard Genette, Paratexts. Thresholds of Interpretation. Geoffrey Ashall Glaister, An Encyclopedia of the vs acclimation, Book. D. C. Greetham, Textual Scholarship. Argumentative Paper Example? An Introduction. _______________, Theories of the Text. W. W. Greg, “On Certain False Dates in Shakespearian Quartos,” Library 2 nd ser. 9 (1908) E. P. Goldschmidt, Medieval Texts and their First Appearance in Print. Howard Greenfield, Books from Writer to Reader. Joseph Grigely, Textualterity.

David Guss and and Trembling: to Kierkegaard’s Over Christianity, Jerome Rothenberg, The Book: Spiritual Instrument. David D. Hall, Cultures of Print: Essays in the History of the argumentative, Book. Konrad Haebler, The Study of picasso, Incunabula. Jonathan Harthan, The Illustrated Book. Argumentative Paper Example? Charlton Hinman, The Printing and Proof-Reading of the First Folio of Shakespeare (1963) A. Ovid Metamorphoses Book 8? E. Housman, “The Application of Thought to Textual Criticism,” Proceedings of the argumentative example, Classical Association 18 (1922) Dard Hunter, Papermaking. Definition? The History and Technique of an Ancient Craft. Phillip James, English Book Illustration 1800-1900. Adrian Johns, The Nature of the Book. Print and Knowledge in the Making.

Julie Greer Johnson, The Book in argumentative research paper example, the Americas. Samuel Johnson, “Preface to Shakespeare” (1765) Craig Kallendorf, Virgil and the Myth of definition, Venice . Books and research paper example, Readers in the Italian Renaissance. Bill Katz, Dahl’s History of the Book. Frederick Kenyon, Books and Readers in Ancient Greece and Rome. Robin Kinross, Modern Typography. French Revolution? Matthew G. Paper Example? Kirschenbaum, “Editing the Interface: Textual Studies and First Generation Electronic Objects,” Text 14 (2002) Helmut Lehmann-Haupt, The Book in sam is dead theme, America.

Elizabeth Bergmann Loizeaux and Neil Fraistat, eds., Reimagining Textuality: Textual Studies in the Late Age of Print. Paul Maas, Textual Criticism , trans. Barbara Flower. Research Example? Jerome McGann. Black Riders. The Visible Language of definition, Modernism. __________. A Critique of argumentative, Modern Textual Criticism. __________. My Brother Sam Is? Radiant Textuality. __________.

The Textual Condition. Argumentative Paper Example? D. Period? F. McKenzie, Bibliography and the Sociology of research example, Texts. Ovid Metamorphoses 8? ______________, Making Meaning. “Printers of the Mind” and other essays. Ruari McLean, Modern Book Design, from William Morris to the Present Day. Marshall McLuhan, Gutenberg Galaxy. Argumentative Example? Douglas McMurtrie, The Book: The Story of on Women, Printing and example, Bookmaking. Bruce M. Metzger, The Text of the definition, New Testament: Its Transmission, Corruption, and research, Restoration (1964, 1968, 1992) J. Moran, Printing Presses. Kierkegaard’s And Trembling: Over Christianity? [Joseph Moxon, Mechanick Exercises ] Frank A. Mumby, Publishing and Bookselling from the Earliest Times to research paper example, the Present. Ovid 8? P. Needham, Twelve Centuries of Bookbinding: 400-1600. Argumentative Research Paper? , “Johann Gutenberg and definition, the Catholicon Press,” Papers of the Bibliographical Society of argumentative research, America 79 (1982) L. Failure To Plan? D. Reynolds and N. G. Wilson, Scribes and Scholars: A Guide to the Transmission of Greek and argumentative research paper, Latin Literature (1968, 1974, 1991) Jerome Rothenberg and Steve Clay, eds., The Book of the acclimatization vs acclimation, Book. Peter Shillingsburg, Scholarly Editing in the Computer Age. S. H. Steinberg, Five Hundred Years of research paper, Printing. Allan Stevenson, The Problem of the Missale Speciale (1967) Michael F. Failure To Plan? Suarez, “Historiographical Problems and Possibilities in research, Book History and National Histories of the acclimatization vs acclimation, Book,” Studies in Bibliography 56 (2003-04) Katherine Sutherland, ed., Electronic Textuality.

Investigations in argumentative paper, Method and Theory. Ovid? G. Thomas Tanselle, The History of Books as a Field of Study (1981) , A Rationale of Textual Criticism (1989) , Textual Criticism and Scholarly Editing (1990) , Literature and Artifacts (1998) , Textual Criticism since Greg: A Chronicle, 1950-2000 (2005) Daniel Berkeley Updike, Printing Types: Their history and use. David L. Vander Meulen, “The Printing of Pope’s Dunciad , 1728,” Studies in argumentative research, Bibliography 35 (1982) , Where Angels Fear to Tread: Descriptive Bibliography and Alexander Pope (1988) , “How to Read Book History,” Studies in Essay on Women Activists, Bibliography 56 (2003-04). Martin L. Argumentative Example? West, Textual Criticism and failure to plan, Editorial Technique Applicable to Greek and Latin Texts (1973) SOME NATIONAL HISTORY-OF-THE-BOOK PROJECTS. Argumentative? America A History of the Book in America (2000- ) Australia A History of the Book in Australia (2000- ); http://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/ASEC/HOBA.html. Britain The Cambridge History of the Book in Britain (1995- ) Canada History of the Book in picasso, Canada (2004- ); http://www.hbic.library.utoronto.ca/home_en.htm. France Histoire de l’edition française, ed. Henri-Jean Martin, Roger Chartier, and Jean-Pierre Vivet (1983-91) Ireland The Oxford History of the Irish Book (2006- ) Scotland A History of the argumentative research paper example, Book in Scotland (in preparation); http://www.arts.ed.ac.uk/chb/hobs.htm.

Wales A Nation and definition, Its Books: A History of the Book in Wales , ed. Philip Henry Jones and Eiluned Rees (1998) The following kinds of resources are likely to research paper, prove useful in developing a reading list and preparing for the examination. Bibliography and History of the Book http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/ Bibliography of the Essay on Women, History of the Book http://www.ku.edu/ Institut de recherche et d'histoire des textes http://www.irht.cnrs.fr/ Timetable of argumentative research, Printing History http://www.xs4all.nl/ Bibliography on french, the Web, Bibliographical Society of America http://bibsocamer.org/ SHARP Web , Society for the History of Authorship, Reading and example, Publishing http://www.sharpweb.org/ G. T. Theme? Tanselle, Guide to the Study of United States Imprints (1971) T. Argumentative Research Paper Example? H. Howard-Hill, Index to on Women, British Literary Bibliography (1969- ) G. Argumentative Paper Example? T. Failure To Plan? Tanselle, Introduction to Bibliography: Seminar Syllabus, 19th revision (2002) G. T. Tanselle, Introduction to Scholarly Editing: Seminar Syllabus , 18th revision (2002)

Need Someone Write My Paper - Types of Papers: - Molloy College

Argumentative research paper example

Buy Essay Online Cheap - 100% Original - Purdue OWL: Argument Papers - Augustana College

Best Cheap Essay Writing Services for Affordable Price - B>Argumentative Essay Topics That Will Put Up a Good Fight - University of Saskatchewan

msha resume Jack Spadaro Resume. Hamlin, WV 25523. Office: [304] 824-3589. 1] Mine Health Safety and argumentative research, Environmental Consultant 10/2004 to Present Hamlin, WV. Duties and Accomplishments. I provide consulting services and expert witness services to attorneys, labor unions, companies, and organizations involving the definition, health and safety of miners in surface and underground coal and metal/non-metal mines on argumentative research, a national basis. I also provide consulting services regarding surface and underground mine environmental problems related to water quality, ground water systems, surface drainage control facilities, and stability of coal refuse dams and 8, valley fills. I provide expertise in the application of the Mine Safety and Health Act to clients needing advice and knowledge of the federal regulations and industry standards related to mine worker health and safety.

I also provide services regarding the Federal Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act (SMCRA). I provide expert witness services related to mining accidents and paper example, the mining environment. I have served as an expert witness in litigation related to the Mine Safety and Health Act and SMCRA from 2004 to Essay on Women Activists the present time. The expertise is related to surface and underground haulage accidents, roof control, exposure of workers to hazardous chemicals, mine dust exposure, stability of dumping sites, safety of road gradients, explosions, surface and argumentative research paper, underground transportation, and the overall mine environment. I have served as an expert witness in complex litigation involving multiple plaintiffs and have served as an expert witness in federal and state courts. The testimony required extensive knowledge of mining and the mine environment and a thorough knowledge of both federal and state mine health and safety regulations and environmental regulations.

I have also been involved in metamorphoses book, litigation involving the stability of coal waste impoundments and surface mine waste fills. Argumentative! These cases involved regulations that I had a role in writing during my earlier career with the Office of Surface Mining and the Mine Safety and Health Administration. I conducted investigations of mining accidents in coal mines and metal/non-metal mines. I wrote reports detailing the root causes of the accidents and made recommendations for improvement of the mine operations regarding health, safety, and the environment. I have been recognized as an expert in mining safety and health and the mining environment at academic conferences examining the mining industry. 2] MSHA Academy Superintendent, GS-1712-15 9/30/98 to picasso period 9/30/04. U.S. Department of Labor. Mine Safety and Health Administration.

National Mine Health Safety Academy. 1301 Airport Road. Beaver, WV 25813. Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health. Duties and Accomplishments. The National Mine Health and Safety Academy is the principal training facility for all federal Mine Safety and argumentative research paper, Health Administration (MSHA) inspectors and for other mining interests. As superintendent of the Academy, I provided leadership and failure to plan, exercised overall planning and management control, direction and coordination of resources, activities, programs, and research, facilities of the Academy, including the development, establishment and implementation of Essay on Women Activists policies and procedures; the planning, development and implementation of national and international education and training programs in mine health and safety; and operation of the Academy's physical facilities. I determined program goals and exercised decision-making authority within the parameters of MSHA policy and program objectives. During my tenure, I developed and implemented a Strategic Plan for improving the quality of training and the production of training materials for mine inspectors and research, industry.

Through subordinate managers, I directed a staff of professional, technical, and clerical personnel in the conduct of a variety of comprehensive programs designed to accomplish the failure to plan, Academy's goals. During my tenure, the Academy had a staff of argumentative paper example 65 full-time federal employees and 67 contract employees. I planned, developed, and implemented the educational and training programs of the Academy. I developed program goals, objectives and proposals. I was responsible for the development and dead, administration of individualized study materials and argumentative research paper, education programs for nonresident students from federal, state, and local government agencies, from industry and labor organizations, and from educational institutions. I planned and developed seminars and conferences on mine safety and health and related programs to be conducted at french the directory the Academy and at other locations. I was responsible for overseeing the management of the Technical Information Center and Library, and for acquiring and making available appropriate and argumentative, up-to-date reference materials to meet customer needs. I was responsible for development of studies designed to evaluate the effectiveness of the overtures, Academy's educational programs, and to determine needs for revisions in research example, curricula based on changes in materials, industries and in educational processes. I also directed significant changes in the curricula for Entry Level and Journeyman MSHA inspector training. I was responsible for development and implementation of picasso support programs for argumentative research, services at the Academy for staff, faculty, and students. Support programs include administrative services, ancillary staff services support, student housing, recreation, internal safety, health services, and physical plant services.

I managed the implementation of a capital improvement program to modernize classrooms, residence halls and computer capabilities. I maintained liaison with key officials in MSHA, academia, industry and other organizations concerned with improved education techniques and methodologies related to safety and health issues. I developed and maintained relationships with universities, colleges, vocational schools, and french, secondary school to promote training and educational courses in argumentative paper, the mineral industries, and to further the recognized stature of the Academy as a leading educational institution in mine health and picasso, safety. I participated in cooperative agreements with several colleges and universities and research paper example, the Appalachian Consortium. I delegated authority to subordinate managers for the personnel and program management of their respective areas.

I evaluated the performance and review evaluations of subordinate supervisors. I conducted staff meetings, and provided advice and counsel on both program and failure to plan, administrative matters, and argumentative paper, guidance in the solution of picasso period special problems. During my tenure, I helped improve the argumentative paper, effectiveness of each program area by communicating regularly and exchanging information among departments. I served as a team leader in the investigation of the Martin County Coal Slurry Discharge, which occurred on Oct. Period! 11, 2000 in Martin County, Kentucky. I managed the geotechnical engineering investigation of the slurry discharge, which was the largest and most serious pollution event in argumentative paper, the eastern United States. I oversaw the drilling operations, laboratory analysis and the writing of the engineering evaluation regarding the causes of the incident. During my tenure, I upgraded all training programs at the Academy. As a result, course days of training the Academy increased from 497 to french revolution 2,200. Enrollment increased from 17,000 students per year to 30,000 students per year.

3] Deputy Superintendent, GS-301-14 1/05/97 to 8/30/1998. U.S. Research Paper Example! Department of Labor. Mine Safety and Health Administration. National Mine Health and Safety Academy. 1301 Airport Road. Beaver, WV 24813. Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health. Duties and definition, Accomplishments.

As deputy superintendent, I was the day-to-day operations manager at the National Mine Health and Safety Academy. I assisted the Superintendent to plan, develop and implement the education and training programs of the Academy. Research Paper! I worked with department managers to direct a staff of professional, technical, and support personnel in the conduct of failure to plan comprehensive programs designed to accomplish the Academy's goals. I oversaw the human resources program for Academy employees, including work assignments, performance [standards, appraisals, rewards, disciplinary actions], safety and health programs, counseling, complaint systems, and leave systems. I worked directly with federal and state agency administrators to conduct research and technology transfer projects to further the Academy's goals.

I supervised the implementation of a long-term Strategic Plan that outlined the mission of the Academy. The plan included faculty and staff development and a program development plan to provide training programs and instructional materials that meet the highest educational and technical standards of quality. I directed attention to essential technical areas to provide improved training in surface and underground haulage safety, roof control safety, underground machinery and electrical safety, and research, industrial hygiene related to the mine environment. I guided a pilot training program in Surface Mine Haulage safety that is being used as a model for future programs. I devised a restructuring plan for picasso period, the Academy and supervised its implementation.

The plan created new divisions in mining technology, safety management, inspection automation, and course development. I supervised a staff of 62 full-time federal employees and 58 contract employees. Research Paper! I supervised the ovid metamorphoses book 8, departments of Instructional Services and Instructional Materials, the Technical Information Center and Library, and the Facilities Support Services. The reorganization of the Academy resulted in a more even distribution of work by Academy employees and more effective education and training to MSHA inspectors, miners, mine supervisors, and training specialists. Research! I set up committees to my brother theme develop new programs and improve existing programs. Altogether, 16 working committees, made up of staff members from various disciplines, took on projects to improve the Academy's curricula and other Academy functions. These committees completed comprehensive plans in the areas of Program Development, New Technology in Training, Academic/International Relations, Facilities Utilization, Community Relations, Individual Development, Internet Usage, Library Usage, Marketing of the paper example, Academy's courses and products, and use of the Mine Simulation Laboratory. The New Technology Committee completed an outline of the best methods for delivering mine safety and health-related training to the mining community. I initiated the development of roof control seminars to provide training to all coal mine inspectors that will ensure that the most current information in this subject area will be made available to metamorphoses the inspectors. I also initiated conferences and seminars in the areas of noise and dust control in research paper example, the mining environment, ventilation, blasting, construction, underground haulage safety, maintenance and repair safety, surface haulage safety, electrical hazards and inspection methods, and accident investigation. I supervised the revision of entry-level training modules for metal, nonmetal and coal mine inspectors.

The revision emphasized critical areas of the inspection process so that the failure to plan, early training is meaningful and comprehensive. Under my supervision, the Academy negotiated cooperative agreements with six colleges and argumentative example, universities and joined the Appalachian Consortium to broaden the institution's expertise in various subject areas related to mine health and safety. Definition! The agreements include faculty exchanges, summer intern programs, and distance learning programs. I included labor representatives in all phases of planning and implementation of revised and new programs. I created an argumentative research individual development program that ensures that all employees have equal opportunity for african, advancement and argumentative research paper, additional professional development.

This program allows Academy staff and students to receive credit toward associate, bachelor and master's degrees for courses taken at the Academy. In 1998, I traveled to Russia and Ukraine to begin the development of an International Mine Health and Safety training program. Between 1998 and 2003, delegations from theme Russia, Ukraine, South Africa, China, Mexico, Poland, Peru, Georgia, Canada, Mexico, Thailand, and Indonesia have trained in mine health and safety at the Academy. 4] Engineer, GS-880-13 4/96 to 1/97. U.S. Argumentative Research! Department of Labor.

Program Evaluation and Information Resources. 4015 Wilson Boulevard. Arlington, VA 22203-1984. Duties and Accomplishments. I conducted a study of 1,300 haulage accidents and wrote a report regarding the causes of the accidents. I made recommendations for haulage safety program that has been adopted by MSHA. I also served as special assistant to Essay on Women the Superintendent of the argumentative paper, National Mine Health and Safety Academy to definition work on curriculum expansion in the areas of mine ventilation, underground haulage accident prevention, roof control, underground mine electricity and machinery, and health. Argumentative Research Paper! I presented a technical paper at a seminar at Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University in August 1996.

The technical paper has been used as a basis for developing the new training program in surface and underground haulage and equipment safety. I evaluated the overall training needs for revolution the directory, the Academy and recommended a program that included a research-driven curriculum that was aimed at eliminating fatalities and injuries in mines. Argumentative Example! The program included intensive used of staff experienced in mine safety enforcement that would meet the needs of the inspection force and the mining industry. I planned a training program for new surface haulage instructors that began in November 1996. The program was key to a nationwide inspection and enforcement effort that concentrated on the critical safety and health needs of industry regarding steep haul roads, unsafe dump and fill sites, and vehicle maintenance programs. 5] Mining Engineer, GS-880-13 3/82 to dead 4/96.

Office of Surface Mining. U.S. Department of Interior. 10 Parkway Center. Pittsburgh, PA 15520. Duties and Accomplishments. I was responsible for design and construction of health and safety hazard abatement, acid mine drainage abatement, landslide stabilization, subsidence control, and argumentative paper, mine fire projects in Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Illinois. I served as project engineer on approximately 300 mining-related landslides, drainage control projects, coal refuse fires, underground mine subsidences, and mine fire emergency projects. I also provided technical assistance to Office of Surface Mining field offices regarding valley fill construction, coal waste disposal, subsidence control, mine drainage control, and landslide stabilization. I served as an expert witness regarding surface and underground mine operations, valley fill construction, landslide stabilization, subsidence, and on Women Activists, coal mine reclamation in federal court hearing. I taught mining and civil engineering classes about methods used to argumentative paper example abate mining hazards.

I also taught geotechnical engineering methods to mine inspectors and project managers regarding mine hazard abatement. I managed a training program for my brother sam is dead, inspectors and engineers. 6] Reclamation Supervisor, GS-13 4/78 to 3/82. Office of Surface Mining. U.S. Research! Department of Interior. Washington, D.C.

20240. Duties and failure to plan, Accomplishments. I supervised inspection and enforcement programs and regulation of surface and underground mining operations on a regional and national level. I wrote regulations for the permanent program for the construction of coal waste embankments, control of example surface and underground mine drainage, valley fills, contour mining, mountaintop removal mining, and backfilling and grading on surface mines. I served as an on Women expert witness in administrative and federal court hearings in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Kentucky. I served as an expert witness regarding roof control and mine subsidence, groundwater movement, coal waste treatment, coal waste dam construction, valley fill design and construction, geotechnical engineering, landslides related to mining, surface and underground mine drainage control, and reclamation. I authored papers on construction of earth-and rock fill coal waste embankments. I served as assistant to the director of Inspection and Enforcement in Washington, D.C. I wrote policy directives and supervised the national interim surface and underground mining inspection program. I managed tracking systems for violators and provided guidance to field managers regarding enforcement. I served as district manager in Pennsylvania and research paper example, West Virginia.

I managed a nationwide training program for new inspectors and managers regarding inspection techniques at surface and underground mining facilities. I taught mining reclamation procedures for coal waste embankments, excess mine spoil fills, and haulage road construction. 7] Division Chief 3/73 to 4/78. Coal Refuse and Dam Control Division. WV Department of Natural Resources. Charleston, WV 25321. Duties and Responsibilities. I was responsible for development of safety criteria for overtures, coal waste embankment construction, dam construction, landslide stabilization, excess mine spoil fills, and surface and argumentative example, underground mine drainage systems for the state of West Virginia. More than 1,500 coal waste embankments and dams were evaluated for safety. I issued enforcement documents to mine owners and supervised an inspection and compliance program for surface and underground mines. I managed a statewide inspection and enforcement program with a staff of civil and mining engineers, geologists and reclamation specialists.

I was also responsible for the review, approval, and theme, inspection of drainage facilities for paper example, surface mines, coal preparation facilities, and Essay on Women Activists, underground mines. I taught seminars to train mine inspectors and engineers. I taught on the subjects of slope stabilization procedures for coal waste piles and dams, excess mine spoil fills, and mine sediment control structures. I taught all staff about the basics of geotechnical engineering as related to paper example the mining environment. I managed a statewide training program for all dam and waste pile inspectors. Ovid Metamorphoses! I cross-trained all personnel in basic engineering and hydrology pertaining to earth and coal-related structures. 8] Staff Engineer 3/72 to 10/72. Governor's Commission of Inquiry Into the Buffalo Creek Flood Of February 1972. Charleston, WV 25321. Duties and argumentative, Accomplishments. I wrote the final report regarding the failure of a coal waste dam in February 1972 that killed 125 people in Logan County, West Virginia.

I assembled and evaluated geotechnical engineering data regarding the construction and sudden failure of the dam. I interviewed witnesses and briefed commission members before hearings. I prepared recommendations for coal refuse and dam control regulations that were enacted into french law in West Virginia. 9] Mining Research Engineer 1/71 to research paper 3/72. Coal Research Bureau. West Virginia University School of Mines.

Morgantown, WV 26505. Duties and on Women Activists, Accomplishments. I taught underground coal mine design, haulage, roof control, ventilation, and surveying. Argumentative Paper! I conducted research projects in abatement of surface and overtures, underground acid mine drainage. This research included analysis of mine water and evaluation of treatment facilities and mine plans to abate acid drainage. I wrote reports about my research regarding the development of mine plans to reduce the possibility of acid drainage formation. 10] Mining Engineer 5/70 to 1/71. Semet Solvey Division. Allied Chemical Corporation.

Montgomery, WV 25136. Duties and research example, Accomplishments. I worked as a mining engineer in the design of surface and underground mining operations. I developed roof control and ventilation plans and designed valley fills, dams, and sediment control plans. I worked in underground continuous miner sections. 11] Mining Engineer 6/66 to 5/70. U.S. Bureau of Mines (now MSHA) Mount Hope and ovid book 8, Morgantown, WV. Duties and Accomplishments. I assisted in training in the areas of argumentative research paper example roof control, mine ventilation, and coal mine health and Essay on Women Activists, safety.

I was part of a team that inspected underground mining operations and argumentative example, surface-related facilities to determine compliance with federal health and safety laws. I conducted investigations of fatal roof falls and other accidents in underground coal mines. Sam Is! I conducted ventilation and argumentative, dust surveys. Bachelor of Science-Mining Engineering. West Virginia University, 1970. Mount Hope High School, 1966.

1991 - Instructor Training, Office of Surface Mining, U.S. Department of Interior. 1991 - Meritorious Service Award, Secretary of the Interior. 1991 - Impoundment Inspector Certificate, MSHA, U.S. French Revolution! Department of the Interior. 1993 - Engineer of the Year Award, National Society of Professional Engineers. 2004 - Jenco Foundation Award for Service to Humanity in Appalachia. 2004 - Chuck Chambers Public Service Award, West Virginia Environmental Council. 2005 - Helen Lewis Community Service Award, Appalachian Studies Association. 2006 - First Amendment Award. 2010 - Lifetime Achievement Award, Union of Concerned Scientists.

2012 - Conservation Achievement Award, National Wildlife Federation. Jack Spadaro, PO Box 442, Hamlin WV 25523. home phone: 304-824-3589 cell phone: 304-590-6447.

Expert Essay Writers - Purdue OWL: Argument Papers - Harvard University

Buy Essay UK - Sample Proposal Argument - Excelsior College - University of Windsor

The 7-Step Business Plan for research, Writers. As youve probably heard, theres no such thing as only being a writer any more, and while many might not want to handle the business side of things, to give ourselves and african period our books the best chance of success, we must. In May 2012, when Becca Puglisi and I self-published The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writers Guide to Character Expression , we had quite a few challenges. Living in different countries, we needed to create a formal partnership, set up businesses, and figure out how revenue would work. We had to learn publishing and take on paper marketing and promotion. Neither of us had a business or marketing background, so we relied heavily on research and intuition, and my brother did our best to argumentative research paper make the book discoverable. (You can read about our initial marketing plan here.) Our unusual book on showing character emotion created buzz among writers, igniting word of mouth.

Suddenly our lives went from busy to crazy as we tried to keep up with the picasso african period, burst of attention, writing guest posts, teaching workshops, and providing interviews. Books sales continued to strengthen, and we sold foreign rights. A few universities listed the book as required reading, and publishers began approaching us. At this point, Becca and I realized how far the book could go, but because we were being pulled in argumentative research example, so many different directions, we didnt know how to african best take advantage of example these opportunities. The need for a business plan became our No. 1 focus. Fortunately, my husband is Essay, a management consultant who creates plans for many of his clients. With his help, we identified three areas that would help us grow in the year ahead: improving our professional image and brand credibility : creating a website, presenting at conferences and hosting workshops providing new product for our audience : writing two new descriptive thesaurus books expanding into the education sector : contacting colleges and example universities to spread awareness of our writing resources.

The roadmap we created allowed us to avoid distractions and focus on what would help us grow. As we near the end of the failure to plan, year, Becca and I now have a professional website, three writing resource books that have collectively sold nearly 50,000 copies, and we increased our credibility through speaking engagements, teaching at research paper example conferences, and overtures hosting workshops. In the near future we are looking to create awareness of our books at the collegiate level, rounding out argumentative research, our business plan objectives. Since much of our productivity and growth are a direct result of metamorphoses 8 forming a business plan (and sticking to it), I want to share steps you can take to argumentative research paper example create your own. Imagine your year ahead and what you would like to accomplish as a writer. Essay On Women? What will help you reach your goals, whether its publication, releasing more books, beefing up your online visibility, or honing your craft? Write down everything that you want to accomplish, and dont forget smaller goals, as these are necessary steppingstones to achieving larger ones. Also, choose goals that are within your power to argumentative research paper make happen. For example, while you might really want representation, getting an agent is not necessarily something you can attain yourself; the agent decides whom they represent.

However, researching and querying all suitable agents is a goal you can set and overtures meet. Read through your list and look for bigger themes. Are there several goals that fit into argumentative research paper, a similar area of focus, like platform building or writing improvement? Grab some highlighters and group these together. Then, choose a name or tag line that summarizes each theme or area of focus. Common themes might include. Social networking improvement (platform building and connection) Education (attending workshops, finding a critique partner, improving ones craft, studying the industry, etc.) Publishing (trying for an agent, working towards a traditional contract or self-publishing) Marketing visibility (researching and my brother sam is dead implementing ads, hiring a publicist, finding ones audience online, soliciting reviews, etc.) Now that your goals are organized into different focus areas (themes), step back and look at the big picture.

Based on where you are now, which areas are the highest priority? For example, querying agents (publication related) and honing your writing skills (education related) might both be areas youd like to focus on, but if your writing still needs work, it will be a waste of time to query agents immediately. Likewise, if you are winning notable contests and trusted critique partners are hard-pressed to see how you can improve, likely you should make getting your work in front of argumentative paper example agents and editors a priority. This step involves soul-searching and honesty. Sometimes desire (wanting to be published right now, for example) can get in definition, the way of argumentative paper example what we actually need (to hone our craft further). To be objective, set emotion aside. Ask yourself hard questions about what your career really needs. If it helps, pretend you are advising a writer friend.

If they were in your shoes, what important things would you suggest they work on to get ahead? Step 4: Pick Two or Three Main Goals. Now comes the picasso african, hard part: choosing which goals to pursue. Argumentative? Which two areas of focus did you mark as being the most critical? These two themes (say Education and Networking) should be the primary focus of your business plan. Pick specific goals that will help you most in these areas. Once you choose a goal, think about the steps you must take to picasso african achieve it. For example, if your goal is to Build a Platform you might have action items like open a twitter account and build a following , take a class on social networking, and join a group blog . For inspiration, look at the highlighted lists you made.

Chances are youll find smaller goals listed there that will help you achieve your larger one. Two primary areas of focus or main goals are good for a business plan, but if you have a third area youd like to tackle, list it as a secondary goal. Do the same exercise as above and list out tasks (action items) that must be carried out to achieve this goal. When making these decisions, think carefully about your time. We all have roles and commitments outside of writing, and these things require a lot of argumentative paper energy. Business goals should be achievable, so dont take on more than you can handle. Step 5: Set a Timeline for failure to plan, Each Goal. Stick to your plan by setting timelines that fit your schedule. Argumentative Research Example? Becca and I chose a seasonal timeline, so we knew which goal to pursue at which time of the year. This helped us meet completion dates.

If you are unsure how much time a certain task will require, set a deadline with a fallback date. Activists? This way you wont be discouraged if you miss the initial deadline, and youll have a buffer if needed. Step 6: Bring It Together in a One-Page Plan. A visual helps when it comes to following a business plan. Paper? By condensing your plan on overtures one page, it will force you to argumentative be succinct in what must be accomplished to on Women meet each goal. You can use a spreadsheet or table to do this (Excel, Google spreadsheet, a piece of paper, etc) or download this template. Heres the business plan Becca and I created for research example, ourselves: When your spreadsheet is filled out, print and overtures display it where you write.

This will remind you of what you should be doing and research paper example help you make good use of your time. Step 7: Commit and Challenge Yourself Daily. Once your plan is complete, stick to it. French? When new opportunities come up, see if they fit your plan. Its important to research example take advantage of potential windfalls, but only if they further your goals and 8 you have the time. Before you print your business plan, type this statement in bold at the bottom: Is what Im doing or about to argumentative do helping me achieve my goals? Before you commit time and energy to african period new projects, challenge yourself with this question to evaluate if its worthwhile.

In todays publishing landscape, writers must become master jugglers, wearing many hats. Whether youre published or pre-published, having a business plan is one of the argumentative paper, smartest things you can do to overtures keep yourself on track, maximize your time, and ensure that you reach your milestones. Angela Ackerman is research example, a writing coach, international speaker, and co-author of the bestselling book, The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writers Guide to Character Expression , as well as four others, including the on Women, newly minted Urban Setting and Rural Setting Thesaurus duo. Her books are available in five languages, are sourced by US universities, and are used by novelists, screenwriters, editors, and research paper example psychologists around the world. Angela is period, also the co-founder of the popular site Writers Helping Writers, as well as One Stop for Writers, an innovative online library built to help writers elevate their storytelling.

106 Comments on research paper example The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers This is FANTASTIC and just what I needed to ovid metamorphoses see this morning! Great post and paper example I love your books Angela. They continue to help me hone my craft. Thanks so much, Adrienne. I really hope this plan helps you map out your best path forward. Happy writing (and business planning!) [] Angela is at Jane Friedmans blog, sharing a 7-Step Business Plan for Writers, because in this new world of publishing, it is more important than ever for writers to metamorphoses book 8 engage in argumentative research paper example, [] Yes, this isnt meant to take the place of my brother sam is dead theme a full scale planI wanted to share something that both pre-published and argumentative research paper example published authors could use as a starting point, especially those who might find the on Women Activists, idea of a creating a business plan daunting. Unfortunately writers can no longer just write, and so its necessary to become more business-minded (even if this isnt something that comes naturally).

Thanks so much for argumentative research paper example, the comment! Youre welcome #128578; If you ever plan on publishing a blog post about expanding this with the financial aspects, let me know and failure to plan Id be happy to write a guest post about it (Ive written more than one complete business plan in my life, both for myself and research others). Sounds goodthanks for offering, Saoirse. Sam Is Dead Theme? I will keep this in mind! #128578; You can contact me at saoirse.omara (at) gmail dot com (just realised that my name isnt clickable lol).

Thanks for sharing ideas for a business plan. I need to save this one! Happy this will help you Linda. #128578; Have a great week! Although I dont need a business plan right now, I want to thank you for The Emotion Thesaurus! I bought if first on Kindle, then realized Id like to have a paper copy, too. Its been an research immense help when my editor says, More emotion, Eleanor, dig deeper, a refrain I hear often. So, thanks for helping me mine my own and my characters emotions! Eleanor Sullivan, Graven Images, A Singular Village Mystery. I am thrilled that The Emotion Thesaurus is helping you! Writing character emotion is such a struggle, because we want it to feel authentic, but tend to get trapped in reusing the failure to plan, same descriptors to show it.

Hopefully the entries in research, the book offer you a path to spark your brain quickly so you can stay in the flow and write the scene. Thanks for the comment! Awesome suggestions, Angela! Love the chart! And this is a good time of the year to focus on goals and new beginnings! Sue, it is the perfect time, isnt it?

Now more than ever, being a writer is about being willing to grow and evolve. The good thing is that there is so much content out failure to plan, there to help us find our way. I hope the research example, chart helps you. Overtures? #128578; Thank you so much Jane for having me here today. I just finished watching your Google hangout with CEA, and research example cant wait for the next installment! Thanks so much for the great summary of the shifting writing landscape. Angela, This is an well-thought-out and doable plan. I love that you included plans to get training where needed as well as being open to traditional and self-publishing. Your post made me remember that I have taken many webinars and french revolution workshops over the years. Before I take another one I need to go back and review all the content on marketing, building a platform, etc. Example? that Ive already gathered. Overtures Definition? Thank you.

Very happy to help. As writers, we are in constant development, but if we try to focus on everything, or too much on research example one thing, then we arent making the best use of our time. Sometimes sitting down and the directory looking hard at what we want for ourselves, both long term and argumentative short term, is a healthy step to moving forward more productively. #128578; Im so happy to my brother sam is hear about all your success, Angela. If anyones worked hard and deserves it, you do. Argumentative? (And how nice to be married to a business consultant, right?) Thanks for all the failure to plan, tips. #128578; Haha, Lexa, yes his brain has come in handy, although I appreciate the fact that he hasnt tried to take over and only offers help if I ask. Argumentative Research Paper Example? His business world and my publishing world have some overlap, but there are also things that work very differently between the two, so I need to understand my world enough to know what advice might work, and what will not. (And thank youI feel so grateful to have such great supporters like you!) So practical and thoughtful! Makes great sense, and I can implement it immediately. Also use for my other passion, genealogy, and my goals there as well! I appreciate the clear language and straightforward style in this post as well.

Yes Celia, this business plan can really be used in any area. even ones personal development. #128578; I am happy it will be of on Women use to you. Thanks for the visit. Great post, Angela. I had to argumentative paper giggle because I wrote on failure to plan the exact same topic just yesterday on argumentative paper my blog! And we werent far off in our advice. Its so important for writers to consider their where they are going with their careersnot just with their books.

They need a good map, and a business plan is just that, with concrete and ovid metamorphoses book 8 quantifiable goals broken down into action steps to argumentative paper example get them where they want to go. Dead? Done correctly, it will help them brand themselves and become successful. And I love your template! Thanks for that. Branding is a big topic. It is probably easier for NF writers than fiction authors to argumentative brand themselves.

It grows harder if a person writes in many genres. I know one writer who has 4 pseudonyms plus her own name to cover all the genres she writes in, and so she find it impossible to promote herself. I can see why. Hmmm. This has sparked thoughts for a blog post. Might just use you as an failure to plan example, if thats okay!

Agreed Nina. After reading this blog I can feel a new post bubbling up. Too bad that I posted yesterday about writers critique groups. Please keep me updated. @ernestosangiacomo:disqus, Since you asked: http://writenonfictionnow.com/4-branding-tips-for-nonfiction-writers-and-authors/. And it does, indeed, feature @angelaackerman:disqus! Read the previous post to find my advice on business plans for writers. I have other posts on business plans for books. Although its nonfiction based, Ill check it out. Is it really necessary to lock oneself into argumentative research paper, a Genre Box?

My unabashed independent spirit refuses to comply. Maybe Ill create a new genre called Story-Telling through Authorship #128578; Thanks for the post Angela. [] is at Jane Friedmans blog, sharing the definition, ins and research paper outs of sam is dead theme creating a business plan. Example? This was a hugely important endeavor for overtures definition, us; [] Thanks for example, the visit Traci! #128578; Okay, now Ive got some place to start!

Happy to help you Bish! It might seem daunting, but I think this is an exercise everyone should sit down and do. Definition? It is good to look forward and see where we want to paper be, and failure to plan it also helps us to evaluate if what weve been doing to this point is research paper, working the way we need. Have a great week! A great post! I was doing some of this already, but I love the failure to plan, template and how youve outlined it so clearly! Thats great Mindy! I find having the Plan on a Page right on argumentative paper example my office wall really helps me stay focused. Its a constant reminder of what I should be working towards, and as I tick action items off the list, it gives me a greater sense of accomplishment! Great job, Angela! If only wed had such a succinct explanation of how to write a business plan when we were writing ours.

That wouldve been helpful, lol. Thanks for hosting her, Jane! [] Angela Ackerman (Jane Friedman) with The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] [] Ackermans guest post at Jane Friedmans site The 7-Step Business Plan. Read the the directory, full post for argumentative research paper, a quick explanation for failure to plan, each step summarised below: [] [] Angela Ackerman (Jane Friedman) with The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] [] at argumentative research paper example Jane Friedmans blog, Angela Ackerman has written a post, The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers”, which is doable. Its a bit like Selznicks building an french revolution the directory exchange in that [] [] out author Angela Ackermans 7-step business plan for [] post, Angela.

Shared it with my daughter. Research Paper? I chuckled when I saw that. your husband is a business consultant. Writing has become a new form of. family business in my case too. Website design, editing, and marketing.

skills in theme, my family have proved enormously beneficial. Jane, as usual, has attracted another helpful, succinct post that lays groundwork for all of us. Thanks Shirley! And yes, being writers means we do seep into other aspects of family life. The kids always bring me their assignments to read and have actually used the paper example, content on my blog to help them write better description (be still my beating heart!). And having a hubby in consulting means a lot of business technique language tends to sam is dead theme rub off on me.

Win-win! A veritable resource for a beginner. Your seven points forces the creation of a Big Picture I was also glad to realize that I was already doing some of example those practices. Angela and Becca have not only my brother dead theme been smart about their business, theyve been generous. Susan Quinns book about argumentative example, indie publishing had great advice about picasso african period, making short term goals, as well as 1 year and 5 year goals. Id never thought that far ahead when it came to argumentative research paper publishing! [] The 7-Step Business Plan for ovid metamorphoses 8, Writers by @angelaackerman via @janefriedman [] I truly love this article. Thanks so much for sharing. Argumentative Paper Example? This will be great for my blog and my writing group.

This is such an excellent, helpful post! It helps me think about all the things I often push away because I dont know enoughthe business part of writing. Ovid Metamorphoses? Im close to the publishing phase of self-publishing a book and this really lays out the business arc of research paper example what I need to think about. The template brings clarity and failure to plan focus to what can be bewildering and overwhelming to paper a novice writer. Thank you so much for sharing your process. Really great piece. I need to get focused about my writing goals and this is a great start. Also, I love a good template. [] via The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers by Angela Ackerman. On Women? [] [] Angela Ackerman (via Jane Friedman) with The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] The Emotion Thesaurus is a cool, useful book.

[] need to have a plan of paper example action in place for marketing your book a Book Promotion Plan. The competition is fierce on Amazon and [] [] Ackerman on Jane Friedman The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers Imagine your year ahead and what you would like to accomplish as a writer. What will help [] [] and I hope you are all well rested, sober, and revolution ready to tackle 2014. Have you created a simple Business Plan For Writers to help you define areas of research paper development and to keep on track when it comes to your []

Thank you so much for sharing this. Ovid Metamorphoses Book? Im coming late to this post, but its very timely for the start of argumentative paper example my new year and organizing my writing goals for the year. I cant wait to give it a whirl and see where I end up. [] read this excellent article; although not officially part of the above [] Great info and breaking it down step by definition, step! Thanks Angela.

[] Awesome post: The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] [] Angela Ackerman (Jane Friedman) with The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] [] need to argumentative research paper have a plan of theme action in place a Book Promotion Plan. The competition is fierce on Amazon and research paper example if your book is not [] [] and I are big fans of career planning and have shared our own business plan at Jane Friedmans site in hopes of Essay on Women encouraging others to become more structured and [] I just LOVE this, and really appreciate the image of the chart. It saves time rather than having to figure things out from scratch. Seeing what works is SO helpful.

Thank you, ladies! Thank you for sharing. This will be very helpful as I build my business. Hey friends i have a very unique and paper cool idea for failure to plan, Your. Business.

It helps you to Promote your Business. Make an app for all android and iphones,we. have very unique and interesting app ideas. This app helps you for booking ,showing. something and avail offers to the customers. Argumentative Research Paper? You can make your app in Essay Activists, just 3. steps at very cheap rates. Thanks for argumentative paper example, sharing this post. It is very descriptive and very useful advice.

This post helps the people to take the proper decision of ovid metamorphoses book business. Paper? Last week I have taken the service from OGS Capital for taking proper business plan. The service of this company is dead theme, very high quality and I am very benefitted with its service. [] If were not sure what your priorities should be, Angela Ackerman (of Emotion Thesaurus fame) shared this 7-step plan for brainstorming and figuring out what matters to us. [] [] Learn how to make your business plan here. [] [] The 7-Step Business Plan for Writers [] [] Get the full story at Jane Friedman. [] Daily edition: Receive emails that include the argumentative, full text of each new post Weekly digest: Receive a Sunday weekly e-mail digest of ovid metamorphoses book 8 new blog posts. I have more than 20 years of experience in the book and magazine publishing industry, with expertise in digital media and the future of authorship. I speak around the world at events such as BookExpo America, Frankfurt Book Fair, and Digital Book World, and have keynoted writing conferences such as The Muse The Marketplace. Read more.

I write and argumentative research paper publish The Hot Sheet, the overtures, essential industry newsletter for argumentative research example, authors.

Homework Assignment | Write my Assignment - Example of a Argumentative essay - - Lancaster University

Need Motivation Write My Paper - Sample Proposal Argument - Excelsior College - Agnes Scott College

Accounts Receivable Manager Resume Samples. The best examples from thousands of argumentative paper real-world resumes. Period. Handpicked by resume experts based on rigorous standards. Tailored for various backgrounds and experience levels. Accounts Receivable Managers, also known as Accounts Receivable Clerks, are primarily responsible for argumentative example handling a company's accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury, and tax handling functions. Skills associated with example resumes of Accounts Receivable Managers include settling all billing disputes regarding invoicing, processing checks for daily banking deposits, and my brother dead, performing credit history reporting from credit bureaus for new commercial accounts. While this position does not typically require any formal education beyond high school, employers are beginning to prefer candidates who can show some level of college education on their resumes. For more information on what it takes to be a Accounts Receivable Manager, check out our complete Accounts Receivable Manager Job Description. Accomplishes accounts receivable target goals by training, assigning, communicating job expectations and adhering to policies and procedures. Example. Invoice and validate that all newly delivered upfront ($200k-$400k) and MRR revenue ($5-$25k) has been accurately invoiced and that future reoccurring billings are entered Responsible for all invoicing and collections for 1,000+ customers Assist sales team to ensure finance and sales numbers are reconciled Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions Chief support in semi-annual and annual company audit for accounts receivables Implemented electronic invoicing which reduced overhead cost by over 35% Credit/ Accounts Receivable Manager. Brought in to define and implement the revolution, complete Credit and A/R function of argumentative research paper example a Fortune 500 Co. in a Shared Service Center environment.

Revenue contribution is $1.4 Billion, involved in daily strategic planning with management reporting to picasso african the company controller. Led a staff of 15 in the Credit function process as well as Accounts Receivable, cash application, Journal and reconciliation adjustments in an order to cash atmosphere. Rewrote Credit Policy Manual for [company name]. Designed SAP reports to monitor Credit and Accounts Receivable functions. Reduced DSO from research paper, 60+ days to my brother 47 days and over 90 days from 9% to 5% of total Receivables at [company name].

Developed Month End reports for Management on DSO, over 90, top 100 accounts, Watch list of high-risk accounts through graphs, and excel spreadsheets at [company name]. Paper. Reduced AR over 60 days from ovid book 8, 28% to 5% within 4 months and kept it stable for 10 years. Developed credit analysis tool for evaluating creditworthiness of new and existing customers. Simplified labor intensive tasks to argumentative research example reduce redundancies. Trained and picasso african, coached collections, cash applications and accounts receivable staff.

Developed long term employees to research achieve supervisor level. Managed the french the directory, receipt and recognition of 80% of the company's revenue stream. Paper Example. Motivated a team of 10 accounting personnel in upholding certain quality and french revolution the directory, productivity standards assigned. Instrumental in the implementation of monthly reconciliation process for $17M+ in revenue including validation of revenue to be redistributed to clients. Brought forth operational enhancements via improved system functionality and streamlining workflow process. Paper Example. Improved the month end close process resulting in exceeding month-end financial targets in african, unrecognized revenue by a 75% ratio. Reconciled over $500K in Aged Receivables within a 8-month period contributing to paper example positive financial standing. Served as primary resource in the development of Standard Operating Procedure manual representative of all operations under my supervision.

Compiled and refined the daily accounting for failure to plan the Milk Report to provide management with key information necessary to make changes in daily production. Consistently met or exceeded corporate target for outstanding daily account receivables by creating Coordinated with sales and distribution departments in the implementation of driver delivery procedures that reduced a major client's unpaid invoices by 82%. Supervised and guided a staff of three in the accurate posting of payments to client accounts which Provided reliable and research paper, accurate information to internal / external auditors and management that facilitated preparation of african year-end financial statements. Contracted with the Vice President of argumentative research example Finance to assist CFO and corporate controller in resolving issues with, and the collection of, past due receipts. Total beginning past due portfolio balance of eight million dollars with a days sales outstanding (DSO) of 54; currently the past due portfolio balance is under one million with a DSO of 36. Failure To Plan. Developed, implemented, and managed the accounting operations, and procedures for the accounts receivable/credit and collections department through month end. Cultivated an efficient AR/credit and collections team overseeing all activity through month end close and reporting.

Oversaw a permanent staff of seven and any additional temporary staffing. Point person for quarterly and annual audits covering cash, revenue, and collections. Argumentative Example. Maintained effective communications with all departments nationwide, outside collection services, and national credit organizations. My Brother Sam Is Theme. Administered, and combined collection efforts of (3) three charge back analysts and (2) two collectors, and argumentative research, one (1) cash applicator. Reduced past due receivables of $3.5 million over 91+ days to Essay on Women $240 thousand in argumentative research paper example, a (6) six month period. Decreased pick ticket on hold report by 75% in order maximize sales. Responsible for the ensuring client payments are received and accurate based on Activists, the invoices for over 2,000 national and international clients.

Reconciled any differences between the invoice and the payment and resolved the differences in a timely manner. Research Paper. Responsible for client communication and ensuring overall customer satisfaction by working with the client, marketing, legal and other areas as needed. Additional responsibilities included working with student loan clients to ensure accurate and overtures definition, timely invoicing and transfer of funds collected in addition to adherence to government standards. Managed a team of 5 Associates. Expanded the team to include a new Collector which aided in the overall clean-up of the aging especially, we were able to focus more on argumentative paper example, the older items and also on metamorphoses book 8, the short paid invoices.

Also, by having two Collectors other duties in the team which were not being done timely were addressed. Implemented a contingency plan for research paper example the critical functions of the Accounts Receivable team by Essay on Women Activists ensuring everyone was successfully cross trained. Cleared the Accounts Receivable Aging Report of hundreds of old debit and credit invoices by researching and resolving collection and billing issues. Improved customer relations by implementing regular follow-up with clients allowing them to provide timely feedback on our services. Managed all accounts receivable activities for argumentative research example $12+ million luxury rental car company. Processed daily credit card transactions for seven locations (85% of company's cash flow); effectively Performed month-end financial processing in Bluebird auto rental and QuickBooks systems; assisted in preparation and completion of picasso year-end financials and financial audits.

Handled customer requests and resolved problems, including all disputes, changes and credits on customer rentals. Provided technical support and training to sales staff and established policies and procedures for sales and accounts receivable. Worked on financial specifications for development of new auto rental software system. Developed content structure and wrote copy for new corporate website. Accounts Receivable Manager at Healthcare Services Facility. Responsible for day to day management of insurance verification, medical billing, cash applications, denial posting, refund processing, and Vision Systems administration. Implemented procedures for Unclaimed Property Reporting Calculated monthly cash collections forecast and argumentative research paper, quarterly cash collections goal for department incentive program Prepared weekly sales, cash collections, and project status updates for sr. management Provided Finance Department with monthly revenue calculation which included net revenue, billable units, any necessary accruals or deferrals, plus contractual allowance and bad debt adjustments. Also calculated actual to budget variance and failure to plan, analyzed differences to provide variance explanations Responsible for quarterly updating, testing, and verification of selected internal controls for the Internal Audit Department Managed a staff of 17 employees; created performance reviews and development programs. Research Paper Example. Free Professional Resume Critique. We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service.

Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume and how to improve it.

Write My Paper for Me | Custom Essays For College Students - Sample Argument Essays - York University

Custom Essay Writing Service of Top Quality - How to Write an Argumentative Research Paper (with - Savannah College of Art and Design

Free Essays on Banyan Tree Value Proposition. Ho Kwon Ping ( a travel enthusiast and former journalist) The first Banyan Tree Property opened in 1994 in Phuket The resorts were designed to blend into the natural environment Dedicated to preserving the environment, the Banyan Tree has received over paper, 250 awards and accolades. Goal: is to become one. Banyan Tree Hotels Resorts ( Banyan ) and its core competencies work towards its strategic goal of becoming a leader in my brother sam is dead theme the luxury hotels and resorts market. I will first list and research group Banyans various capabilities into 3 major bands of metamorphoses book, core competencies and argumentative then resource-based framework will be discussed.

Having identified the failure to plan gap in the hotel and luxury resort industry, Banyan Tree Hotels and argumentative research Resorts (BTHL) positioned itself in the niche upscale category of providing romantic, intimate and exclusive holiday experience to african period its guests. It was coupled with a natural serene setting with tailor made services. and core value must not be diluted by too generic target market or vague market position. When expanding the brand into different countries and regions, the competition within a specific location and competition between different locations are impossible to neglect. 2. What value propositions does Banyan. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts had undoubtedly achieved a distinctive position in the luxury resorts industry. One of the main challenges that lay ahead of the company was how it could retain its competitive advantage to argumentative research paper example safeguard its market position. Though Banyan Tree enjoyed a prominent status among. Value Chain Analysis of Fast Food in India.

Analysing the Industry Value Curve 3 5. Period? Creation of a new Value Curve 6 5.1 Factors that could be reduced 6 5.2 Factors that could be raised 7 5.3 Factors that could be eliminated 7 5.4 Scope for innovation in offering 7 6. Business Proposition for paper, the new Value Curve 7 Introduction . without compromising its Islamic values . Definition? He wanted this College to act as a bridge between the old and the new, the East and the West. While he fully appreciated the need and urgency of research paper example, imparting instruction based on Western learning, he was not oblivious to the value of Oriental learning and wanted to. After applying the Essay VRIN criteria to the resources given in the case, 3 key intangible resources have been identified in argumentative paper example helping Banyan Tree (BT) achieve strategic competitiveness and above-average returns. The analysis is summarized in the below table. Resources | Valuable? | Rare? | Inimitable? |. equations in one variable. Essay On Women Activists? Examples: Solving systems of linear equations in two variables Example: Evaluating exponential expressions with integer values . Examples: Use of inequalities , ? . Argumentative Paper? Intervals on the real number line. Example: Solving linear inequalities. Example: Familiarity with. with false pride ran down the overtures definition hill and argumentative research pounced upon the elephant from above. The angry elephant lifted the jackal in his trunk and Essay on Women Activists banged him against argumentative example a tree . The jackal died at ovid book, once. Paper Example? The wise lion was none other than the Buddha himself.

Moral : The path of overtures definition, false pride always leads to argumentative research example trouble. The Tale. Value Chain Analysis Unit 4Individual Project Assignment Calette Williams GB570 Managing the Value Chain Professor Dr.: Rita Gunzelman November 25, 2013 Value Chain Analysis McDonalds is no doubt the worlds most powerful brand in quick service restaurant industry in terms of market share. Futurecurve Value Proposition Survey 2009 www.futurecurve.com Futurecurve 2009 1 The Value Proposition Survey 2009 During the failure to plan course of late 2009 and early 2010, Futurecurve clients and contacts around the argumentative research example world were invited to participate in an online survey on overtures, the subject of Value Propositions. devices, however standard desktop computers are now quick enough to make this project hand gesture recognition using computer vision a viable proposition . A gesture recognition system could be used in argumentative example any of the following areas: Man-machine interface: using hand gestures to control the computer mouse. Place of the Sacred in overtures definition Shaping Eco-Perspectives. conduct (It) keeps an eye on research example, the general quality of collective life, to alert few citizens to its disturbing trends, and to my brother summon them to their basic values and ideals; and the best way to attain that objective is to persuade, to argumentative paper example inspire, to criticize, and occasionally to agitate.[v] Religions do have. Service Quality - Banyan Tree Group. Project 1. What are the main factors that contributed to Banyan Trees success? Great experience expertise of founder Extensive travel experiences, sharp observation and Activists superior foresight of Ho Kwon Ping, founder of argumentative paper, Banyan Tree , inspired him to bridge the price gap in the hotel industry. . Financial Statement Differentiation. structure that contributed to Activists each businesses success or failure through research and analysis.

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Objectives, Values , Mission In 1981, Robert Stiller (the founder of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters-GMCR),had a great cup of coffee while on vacation and decided to introduce. 1. Growth and development of argumentative research paper, Banyan Tree . Banyan Tree Holdings Limited is a leading, international hospitality brand that manages and overtures definition develops premium resorts, hotels and research example spas. From a single boutique resort in Phuket in my brother 1994, Banyan Tree has grown into a multi-business operator globally. Listed on paper example, the. philosopher knows both reason and appetite and is best to choose between them.

Reason deals with eternal truths and values while the appetite is concerned with temporal satisfaction, therefore the values of metamorphoses book 8, reason are preferable. Therefore, Plato envisaged a perfect utopian society ruled by the Philosopher King. The Theories and Propositions of Leadership. Leadership-Theory and argumentative research propositions :- Introduction: Leadership is ovid metamorphoses 8 defined as a managing or leading of some sort, whether at home, in community, at research example, work or as a professional. One can be leading through professional expertise and increasing awareness of the role of french, leadership and team. individual villas with locally inspired architectural design and research paper example positioned as a romantic and intimate escapade for guests; Sanctuary for the senses. Banyan Tree Gallery: local culture and heritage and sam is theme promoting cottage Crafts, retail outlet showcasing indigenous crafts, works closely with village cooperatives. MKTG 522 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE. ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE To view more,click following link: http://unquite.com/question-details/MKTG-522-WEEK-3-ASSIGNMENT-CREATE-THE- VALUE /977 or email at: [email protected] 1. MKTG 522 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE 2. MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS AND A VALUE PROPOSITION 3. Your U.S.-based. Banyan Tree Branding the Intangible.

Banyan Tree Branding the Intangible Abstract Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts had become a leading player in the luxury resorts and spa market in Asia. As part of argumentative research, its growth strategy, Banyan Tree had launched new brands and brand extensions that included resorts, spas, retail outlets, and. further information can be found. Italics: For citation forms when not set on sam is, a different line. Single quotation marks: For meanings (including propositions ); technical terms, and as scare quotes.

Double quotation marks: For quotations from other works. Question mark preceding a citation: For semantic. Executive Summary Banyan Tree offers a unique experience with its hotel and spa experiences in the South East Asian region. Labeling itself as an aspirational brand, the company was established by the Ho family in 1992 and has boasted a gross profit of $52.1 million in 2006. Research? Its superior branding, excellent. Banyan Tree Hotel and Resorts John Kaendera MBA6400 International Marketing Professor Paul Herbig 7-10-2010 Introduction Banyan Tree Hotel and Resorts Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts had become a leading player in theme the luxury resorts and spa market in Asia.

As part of its growth strategy. defined in some way. According to the theory that knowledge is paper justified true belief, in order to know that a given proposition is true, one must not only believe the relevant true proposition , but one must also have a good reason for doing so. Definition? One implication of this would be that no one would gain knowledge. Create and Sustain Tomorrow's Hero Brand. look simple fun and useable product design that changes the argumentative paper world of how computers look, minimal store design like fashion shop 5 Example: Banyan Tree Hotels Intimate, enveloping, respectful,indulgent Style Narrative Structure Controlling Idea Everything from the theme layout and design of villas that. Story of Lost Friends - Analysis of Ruskin Bond's Works. on the branch of the banyan tree , and asked if he felt lonely up there. Only sometimes said the boy when the tree is thinking The tonga driver offered to research example become a friend of the boyyou wont feel lonely with me.I never think he said. From him the writer learnt the value of a promise kept. He.

. Ten years before..almost..there was this banyan tree near our home..I used to notice how it changes every season..sometimes no leaves atall,then those tender green leaves will come,then those dark green leaves which son turn brow n finally the tree stays there with branches high up in sky with no. discusses about Value chain analysis. 8? The report starts with the definition of Value chain given by different authors, followed by my personal view on the topic. Later on argumentative example, Some key concepts have been discussed, such as, what are the competitive advantages a company can obtain by using value chain? How are. 2/9/2012 Table of Content Company Background SWOT Marketing Mix Main factors of Banyan Trees Success Brand Communications Strategies Brand Portfolio Social responsibility Potential problem from new market: Americas, Europe, and the Middle East Company Background Established in early 1994. The value of education in todays world is overtures one of the most important things. It gets you a job, money, food, and paper more. Ovid? Education can get you many places in life. If your education is strong enough and gets you a great job you can travel everywhere. Take my parents for example they both have good jobs.

SWOT ANALYSIS ON BAYAN TREE HOLDINGS LIMITED Corporate Information Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (BTH) is a leading international manager and research paper example developer of premium resorts, hotels and spas in the Asia Pacific region, with close to 30 resorts and hotels, over 60 spas and 80 galleries; as well as three. Banyan Tree Developing a Powerful Service Brand. Banyan Tree Developing a Powerful Service Brand Synopsis Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts had become a leading player in Essay Activists the luxury resorts and spa market in research paper Asia. As part of its growth strategy, Banyan Tree had launched new brands and brand extensions that included resorts, spas, retail outlets. Frosts poem The Tree Fallen Across the Essay on Women Road.

In the poem a tree literally falls across the road, creates a barrier and research brings the journey to a halt. Essay Activists? The tree is research used as the obstacle something to be overcome by dead theme, purpose of spirit and ingenuity. The poem is about the removal of the tree and proceeding. MKTG 522 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE. ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE To purchase this visit following link: https://coursehomework.com/product/mktg-522-week-3-assignment-create-the- value / Contact us at: HE[email protected] MKTG 522 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT CREATE THE VALUE : MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS AND A VALUE PROPOSITION Your U.S.-based. One of the main factors that contributed to Banyan Trees success is their public relations and argumentative research example global marketing programs. They allowed Banyan Tree to failure to plan achieve global exposure and a high level of brand recognition with only minimal advertising.

Banyan Tree founders, Ho Kwon Ping and Claire Chang, worked. INSEAD Banyan Tree Resorts Hotels: Building an International Brand From an research, Asian Base 02/2003-5087 This case was written by Chua Chei Hwee, Research Associate; Peter Williamson, Professor of picasso african period, Asian Business and International Management; and Arnoud De Meyer, Akzo Nobel Fellow in Strategic Management. How to Write a Strong Value Proposition by Jill Konrath: the Sideroad. How to Write a Strong Value Proposition by Jill Konrath: The Sideroad How to Write a Strong Value Proposition A few weeks ago I sent out a newsletter announcing my new web site, Selling to argumentative example Big Companies. The next day I received an email from a subscriber that said: You did a good piece of selling. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, 2003: International Marketing Management.

recognized by Banyan Tree Holdings, one of the failure to plan high-end operators in Southeast Asia region, will be presented in this paper. Research Paper? Examination of african period, alternatives followed by argumentative paper, recommendations related to failure to plan the execution of the expansion plan will conclude the analysis. 2.Company BackgroundThe Banyan Tree Holdings is. ?To summarize, generalized cost change, of which VTTS is generally the largest component, is argumentative example a convenient metaphor for the value of the million and one responses which the economic and social system makes to a perturbation such as a new piece of transport infrastructure (Mackie, 2008). Explain the. Week 3: Assignment Create the Value: Market Segmentation Analysis and a Value Proposition. Week 3: Assignment Create the Value : Market Segmentation Analysis and a Value Proposition To view this, visit following link http://unquite.com/question-details/Week-3:-Assignment-Create-the- Value :-Market-Segmentation-Analysis-and-a- Value - Proposition /2874 or email us [email protected] Week 3. Transforming the definition news value chain in the social era: a community perspective.

Transforming the news value chain in research the social era: a community perspective Maria Jose Hernandez Serrano Anita Greenhill Gary Graham Article information: To cite this document: Maria Jose Hernandez Serrano Anita Greenhill Gary Graham , (2015),Transforming the news value chain in sam is dead theme the social era: . Kartie Tree Extract Market - Increasing Demand For Low Fat Content Substitute of Cocoa Palm Oil Boosts the Industry. Transparency Market Research Single User License: Kartie Tree Extract Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024 Transparency Market Research State Tower, 90, State Street, Suite 700. Albany, NY 12207 United States www.transparencymarketresearch. The Banyan Tree: Branding the Intangible Business Services. Buy Banyan Tree : Branding the intangible essay paper online The achievement of Banyan Tree has been contributed by quite a number of factors. The brand promises familiarity, romance and paper renaissance through pioneering a model of natural environment where resorts replicate heritage, tradition and welcoming. The Five Ps of the Value Proposition. 6. Market Approach 5 Ps of the picasso african value proposition Place We are following a niche market strategy, thus we do not want to lose our market focus.

Using the internet is a good idea. Internet can allow us to differentiate ourselves and allow us to focus more effectively on argumentative research example, market segments (universities). Tree Power Renewable Energy for Remote Applications Renewable Opportunity Analysis. Tree Power Renewable Energy for overtures, Remote Applications Renewable Opportunity Analysis The ELECTRIFYING POTENTIAL OF TREES 1 Introduction and Executive Summary The need for alternative energy sources has been obvious for decades. Fossil fuels are being depleted at argumentative research example, a rapid rate and definition are becoming. both Adam and Eve conscience and freewill to choose. He also advised them but did not make it an impossibility for argumentative paper, them to eat from the apple tree . My Brother? If he is the only one then there was no reason for him to prohibit them from eating because everything that God created was benevolent, therefore. Andrea Zanovello Marketing case: Banyan Tree : Branding the Intangible 1. Tasks: - Read attached document about BTHL - Describe marketing strategy of BTHL - Describe key success factors (KSF) of BTHL - Critically evaluate whether BTHL can transfer its KSFs to new markets as it expands both. City of Georgetowns Proposition 1. City of Georgetowns Proposition 1 Proposition 1 in the City of argumentative research paper, Georgetown is to grant a bond using 46 million dollars for road and street construction.

This proposition includes the widening of Berry Creek drive to Airport road; DB Wood road, FM 971 and FM 1460.Also in proposition are two projects to. Banyan Tree: Sustainability of a Brand. CASE STUDY: BANYAN TREE : SUSTAINABILITY OF A BRAND DURING RAPID GLOBAL EXPANSION Executive Summary Banyan Tree Holdings Limited is a leading manager and developer of premium resorts, hotels and french revolution the directory spas in the Asia Pacific. After a successful IPO in June 2006, Banyan Tree Holdings Limited planned. focus on the two segments of architectural/furniture and corporate gifts. Argumentative Paper? After talking to company representative of various firms, we found that the value drivers for the architectural segment focussed mainly on the quality of the goods as well as the functionality and flexibility in terms of designs. #3 ALL MARKETING MUST ADD VALUE SIMON KEMP we are social MARCH 2013 1 2 XT CONTE RAZZLE DAZZLE MARKETING Too much marketing relies on elaborate spectacle to my brother dead theme attract audiences attention. The result is a brand relationship that never progresses beyond an initial pick-up. Executive Summary Banyan Tree Phuket was started with a 232-room Dusit Laguna Resort in research paper 1987 by Ho Kwon Ping (KP), who is the african period chairman of Banyan Tree Hotels and argumentative paper resorts, and his younger brother.

It is a luxury accommodation that emphasized romance, intimacy, privacy and rejuvenation. It is a resort. wife were experiencing some sort of Essay on Women, relationship troubles and in her efforts to escape, she climbed up the tallest Banyan tree in the Village. When Timalie reached the top of the tree and went to argumentative research grab her, she leapt. Metamorphoses Book? Timalie decided to argumentative paper example jump after her, realizing too late that she had tied vines to her. Emily Dickinson, the Red Tree and Looking for Alibrandi.

English essay Emily Dickinson, Melinda Machetta who is the composer of the film Looking for Alibrandi and Shaun Tan who is the author of The red tree had particular rewards as far as belonging was concerned- especially for women. Domestic security and social approbation were possible rewards, but. Imaginative Journeys This Lime-Tree Bower My Prison experiencing, constructing, or manipulating mental imagery. Coleridge, through the use of poetry, explores the notion of definition, imaginative journeys in paper the poem 'Lime Tree bower, my prison and how it demonstrates the power of the imagination. The poem begins with the opening lines that are conversational and period abrupt. foreword for research paper example, the sixth edition of definition, this beautiful and popular book which has been out of print for argumentative paper, several years and much missed and sought after by tree lovers. Not that a fresh foreword is at definition, all necessary or called for after the book has established popularity and usefulness so unmistakably and especially. ?Describe at least ONE relevant key idea(s) in research paper the text(s). Explain why the key idea(s) in definition the text(s) could still be relevant today The Pohutukawa Tree (1987) is a play written by Bruce Mason which examines the prejudice bubbling under the argumentative surface of the European toward Maori. This stems from European.

better. Reasons of choosing Banyan Tree Phuket and sam is Hilton Sanya Resort and Spa to be our reports targets simply based on our groups observation and interview conducted with our friends and relatives: Some of the spa-goers introduced and suggested our group to use Banyan Tree Phuket as our target as this.

Same Day Essay: Buy Essay London Plagiarism Free! - How to Write an Argumentative Research Paper (with - The University of Kansas

Pay Someone Write My Paper Cheap - How to Write an Argumentative Research Paper (with - University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC

Download a Resume Template That Employers Will Love. Are your Resume and paper example online job search profiles not yielding you the results you need to ovid metamorphoses find gainful employment and finally afford to pay your bills? No doubt about argumentative research paper example it; its tougher to find a job now than its been in decades. That doesnt mean, however, that you cant give yourself every fighting chance of snagging the next available job. While there is plenty to be said for effective interviewee skills, the absolute most important step for overtures definition getting hired is writing a winning Curriculum Vitae. Without a highly attractive C.V, youre just one of dozens or more applicants that begin to blend together after a while. You want your most relevant skills and experience to jump off the page and grab the attention of the person responsible for reviewing the group of CVs in which yours is stacked or filed online.

Direct access to resume templates advices. 1. Choose your favorite Curriculum Vitae. 2. Download selected resumes on your desktop. No front page content has been created yet. How To Write a Winning Curriculum Vitae. Understand What Makes a Great Resume. Many job applicants are under a misconception that a great Curriculum Vitae means fluffing up terms, adding lots of jobs and experience, listing as many skills as possible, and engaging in other overkill tactics. Excessive and irrelevant information only research paper example, clutters the page and makes it more difficult to definition find the skills and information for which your prospective employer is searching.

The best resumes are those that are concise and specific to the job being sought. As such, a separate resume should be used for each job if the required skills, education, and experience are different. At the example end of this article, we will review a few time saving tips building each specific Curriculum Vitae. First, though, lets take a look at how to write a winning CV. Review All Job Description Material and More (If Necessary) While some employers seem to ovid be in the habit of posting as little information as possible, others provide a great deal of valuable information relevant to not only the skills, experience, and education of research example a desired employee, but also the description, expectations, and demands of the job itself. Acquire as much information as you can about the position.

If the employer provided you with pages and pages of descriptions, read them before building your resume. If the employer posted minimal information about the job, you may find information by reviewing the website or even calling and asking for details. The more you know about your prospective employers, the more power you have to show them a picture-perfect employee on Essay on Women Activists paper. If you read terms you dont really understand, see requirements for education levels you havent reached, or find any other indication that youre not a good candidate for the job; dont waste your time applying. Also, understand that it may be very difficult to find a job that matches your education or the bulk of your experience.

You may have to begin at an entry level position in a company that seeks supervisory and argumentative paper upper management applicants from within. If this is the case, be extremely careful about divulging the revolution extent of your education, experience, and salary history as you may be viewed as overqualified. However insulting or degrading it may feel, the reality is that at some point you just have to accept that options are limited and be willing to dumb it down a bit to research paper secure employment. Just think, though: In the next few months after youre hired, youll have a chance to Activists excel beyond expectation and increase your odds of recognition and example promotion. Use Only Relevant Terms, Skills, and ovid metamorphoses book 8 Experience. If you feel the need to add more information to your curriculum vitae than whats absolutely relevant, make sure that the most compelling details are on the first page and that its not crowded with words.

In addition to paper your contact information, you should have: Relevant skills, relevant experience, and relevant education. If you have multiple jobs dating back for a number of years, try to list only the most relevant jobs within the past 5-7 years on the first page and either make a note that a more extensive job history is available upon request or attach a separate sheet with a complete history in case the reviewer is so inclined to read it. Whatever you do, DO NOT let a full page of outdated and irrelevant details take away from the razzle and dazzle of the first page of failure to plan your resume. Remember that your developed skills are more important than your experience. Yes, you need experience to demonstrate the fact that youve had time to argumentative paper hone those skills, but employers need to book know the capabilities you have that are relevant to the job for which youre applying. The Verbiage of Your Curriculum Vitae. You want your C.V to sound professional, but it doesnt have to sound like it came out of the Oxford Dictionary. Argumentative Paper Example? Remember, its not as though youre writing a dissertation; youre listing bits and pieces of concise and failure to plan relevant information to argumentative research example present a snapshot of what you have to offer. Refer to the job description and other material posted by picasso period, your prospective employers. If they used industry-specific jargon, use the same jargon wherever applicable.

Review their posted list of required skills and job duties and use it as a guide for listing all of your valid and applicable skills and job duties with previous employers. If you have additional skills or job skills than are not posted on the job description by research paper example, your prospective employer, consider leaving them out. Failure To Plan? If you feel you must include them somewhere, follow the same rule as job history: Keep them off the first page. Argumentative Research Example? Instead, attach them at the top of the picasso african period page containing your extensive job history. You have 2 primary goals for your curriculum vitae: Make it easy to read and argumentative research make every word count. In order to Essay accomplish this, you need to use a font of at least 10-12 and make each section of your document stand out from the next by staggering blocks of information that take up different levels of horizontal space. For example, you may place your name, physical address, phone number, and email address at the top in the center.

For contrast, you would place a sentence outlining your objective; perhaps something like: To obtain consistent and long term employment with a company in which my skills and argumentative research example talents will be utilized and appreciated. Because that sentence will take the entire width of the page, your next sections should be small and centered. This would be a great place to list your skills. If you place your employment in the next section, that would be a great contrast to your skills. Make a table with 2 columns and a few rows (just enough for your most relevant jobs). Add your title, previous employers, and their contact information in the left column and definition your job duties on the right.

Finally, underneath your employment history, enter your education information centered on the page. Employers may or may not be interested in speaking with your personal references. If there is any reason why your prospective employers shouldnt speak with your previous supervisors, try to avoid putting their contact information on your Curriculum Vitae. Otherwise, there should be plenty of professional references in your format for them to review. You can post a sentence on the bottom of your Curriculum Vitae either inviting your potential employer to call contacts from your employment history and/or letting him/her know that you have a list of paper example personal references available if requested. If you have room on book 8 the page after leaving plenty of space in between each section, increase the font size of your name. If you have adequate or advanced linguistic skills, consider writing a short cover letter (3-5 small to paper example moderate paragraphs) introducing yourself and outlining your skills, dedication, ambition, work ethic, and any other relevant piece of information that increases your appeal to an employer but may not have a proper place on your Curriculum Vitae.

Cover letters are easy to revolution the directory disregard if an employer isnt interested, and they can help to set you aside from other applicants if there is an example interest in learning more about you by reading your cover letter. You can either use the french revolution outline provided in research paper example, this article or you can create your own curriculum vitae outline containing your name, contact information, and the basic sections you will need to fill out per application. Save the outline and consistent information in a master file, and once youve finished preparing a Curriculum Vitae for a job, choose Save as and create a specific name for it. To find your Curriculum Vitae more quickly and the directory conveniently, consider using the argumentative research example same name and changing only the last word. For example, you may save your resume as MyResumeCompany.doc. Activists? Replace the paper word Company with each different place to which you submit your curriculum. How to failure to plan Write a Great Cover Letter. Landing a job is undoubtedly difficult in todays economy. Writing a great cover letter is probably the argumentative research most important step you can towards landing the job of their dreams. Why is writing a cover letter so important?

It is the first thing a potential employer sees, and it will dictate whether or not the employer even looks at your resume. Even the most polished, professional resume doesnt stand a chance against a poorly written cover letter. How do you write a cover letter that not only on Women Activists, a potential employer to read your resume, but also gets you invited for an interview? Writing a winning cover letter is not difficult if you follow a few simple steps: Just like an research employer wont look at a resume thats attached to a poorly written cover letter, the employer wont even bother to read the cover letter if its a messy jumble of text. Period? To create a professional-looking cover letter, be sure to use plenty of white space. You should have, at a minimum, one inch margins and double spaces between paragraphs.

Follow the guidelines for example writing a basic business letter and be sure to include a simple, text-only letterhead. Your letterhead should be the same letterhead that appears on your resume. This is your one and only chance to name drop, so take advantage of it. Potential employers want to definition know how you heard about the position. You should also identify the specific position that you are seeking, and research state that you are applying for this position. The Directory? Yes, its obvious, but cover letters follow a long-established pattern, and this isnt the research paper time to 8 be a rebel. Finally, set the tone for the rest of the letter, and argumentative research paper briefly state what you will be discussing.. If you have more than a few years of experience in the field to which you are applying, your professional experience should be presented before your educational experience. Definition? First, write a topic sentence that presents one unified idea.

If youve held several jobs in this career, find the one aspect that these jobs have in common that will most impress your potential employer. You also need to argumentative research paper link this paragraph to your educational experience. Similar to your employment paragraph, you need to develop one unified idea rather than simply presenting a list of all the schools youve attended and on Women courses youve taken. Determine which aspect of your education is most important to the position youre applying for and present it here. A fourth and even fifth paragraph may be added if you need to argumentative paper present additional relevant information.

Just remember to develop one idea per paragraph, and to keep the entire letter under one page. This is your opportunity to tie everything together, leading the reader to invite you to an interview. You need to reference your resume and any other included attachments. In addition, you need to politely, yet confidently state that you wish to be invited to french the directory an interview. Finally, state the easiest way for research the employer to reach you, referring to the phone number and african period e-mail address in your letterhead. For important documents like cover letters, you need to go beyond your computers spell check and grammar check. Place the research example cover letter aside for a few hours, or overnight if possible, and look at it with fresh eyes. You might find errors that you didnt see previously.

As a final step, ask someone, who you trust will do a decent job, to Essay Activists proofread your cover letter. Now, you have a well-written cover letter that will hopefully lead a potential employer to read your resume and research paper example ultimately invite you to an interview. The rest is overtures definition, up to you! How to prepare for a winning job interview. In a competitive market for paper available jobs, potential candidates should put in the necessary time and french revolution effort to argumentative research paper example make a solid impact. You must simply accept that its a buyers market, the ovid metamorphoses buyer, in this case is the organization. Your first job as the seller is to research sell yourself. You need to failure to plan stand out from the other candidates like a house with a shiny red door in a cookie-cutter neighborhood. Argumentative Example? Assume your resume and cover letter is in a pile on a desk with plenty of on Women Activists others, therefore you must find a way to rise to the top.

You need to put yourself in research paper, a stronger position, instead of you trying to chasing the job, make them convince you to take it. Your mindset dictates the demeanor you portray. If you seem too desperate, you dont make it to the next step, however, too arrogant and doors will close. You have to put yourself in the shoes of the ovid metamorphoses book 8 interviewer and determine your moves every step of the way. Spend about five hours preparing for each hour of research paper example interview, you want to investigate how you can deliver value to the organization. Failure To Plan? By researching and probing how you can make an impact in paper, the position, you are going beyond the canned responses of most candidates. Your resume should announce that you are qualified for the position. After the interview, you want to leave the Essay impression that you can start the research paper job tomorrow. You want to Essay on Women Activists contact somebody who does the same job at the organization or similar enterprise and research ask several questions.

Its a must that you discover the my brother sam is dead current challenges for the position within the organization and the industry as a whole. The next step is succeed where so many candidates fall short, you want to show initiative by suggesting ideas for research paper the position. Hiring managers have so many job functions to picasso african period perform, by proving that you not only did research concerning the position, but proposed suggestions, you show tremendous potential. You would be surprised how those that have been performing the argumentative paper job for years have not expressed such aptitude. Be prepared to go beyond lip service, you want to failure to plan demonstrate the homework you have done. Reaching out to a current employee performing the same job function puts you over the top.

Dont be shy or feel like you are intruding. Research Example? Many employees have innovative ideas about how to metamorphoses 8 perform their jobs better, tap into argumentative research example that information for free and then add your own spin. French? Use the power of imagination to stand out from the crowd, everybody else is going to be following the same job interview tips that get recycled over the web. Research? If you want to revolution make a lasting impression, you must put in argumentative, the sweat and effort. Find someone who you can practice with until it comes out natural. Landing an my brother theme offer in a tough economy requires considerable effort. If you can demonstrate you can make an impact in your interview, your name will rise to the top of the paper example pack. Copyright Curriculum-Vitae.In 2013 - Contact : webmaster curriculum-vitae.in. All the Curriculum Vitae templates are at your disposal without any guaranty.

The use of these Curriculum samples is at your sole risk.