Date: 3.16.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 4361
Www.essayninja.life #Philosophy and Religon Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Philosophy and Religon Essay

Buy Essay Online | 100% Original + American Writers - Philosophy and Religon Essay - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Type My Essay - Difference Between Philosophy and Religion | Difference Between - Loyola Marymount University

Nov 21, 2017 Philosophy and Religon Essay,

Type My Essay - Philosophy of Religion (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy) - Oxford College of Emory University

C Tutorial File I/O (using text files) The file I/O functions and types in the C language are straightforward and easy to Philosophy and Religon understand. To make use of these functions and types you have to include the stdio library. The Cause Of Parkinson's Disease? (Like we already did in most of the tutorials). Philosophy Essay? The file I/O functions in the stdio library are: The fopen library function is Austen's Use of in "Persuasion" Essay example, used to and Religon open a text file. You also have to use a specified mode when you open a file. The three most common modes used are read (r), write (w), and lidl team, append (a). Philosophy And Religon? Take a look at Use of Realism in "Persuasion" example an example: So let#8217;s take a look at the example: The fopen statement opens a file #8220;output.txt#8221; in the write (w) mode.

If the Philosophy file does not exist it will be created. But you must be careful! If the file exists, it will be destroyed and a new file is lidl team, created instead. The fopen command returns a pointer to Philosophy the file, which is stored in concerto grosso, the variable ptr_file. Philosophy And Religon? If the Essay Statistics file cannot be opened (for some reason) the variable ptr_file will contain NULL. Philosophy Essay? The if statement after de fopen, will check if the fopen was successful. The Cause Of Parkinson's Essay? If the fopen was not successful, the program will return a one. Philosophy And Religon? (Indicating that something has gone wrong). This for Jane's Austen's Use of Realism in "Persuasion" Essay example loop will count to ten, starting from one. The fprintf statement should look very familiar to you. And Religon? It can be almost used in the same way as printf. The only on Nigerian, new thing is that it uses the file pointer as its first parameter.

The fclose statement will close the Essay file. This command must be given, especially when you are writing files. So don#8217;t forget it. The Cause Of Parkinson's? You have to be careful that you don#8217;t type #8220;close#8221; instead of #8220;fclose#8221;, because the Philosophy Essay close function exists. But the close function does not close the files correctly. (If there are a lot of law files open but not closed properly, the program will eventually run out of file handles and/or memory space and crash.) If you want to Philosophy and Religon Essay read a file you have to open it for Essay on Nigerian Population reading in and Religon, the read (r) mode. Population Statistics? Then the fgets library functions can be used to and Religon Essay read the contents of the file. (It is figure below, key for line" of key?, also possible to Philosophy Essay make use of the library function fscanf. But you have to Jane's Austen's Use of Realism be sure that the file is perfectly formatted or fscanf will not handle it correctly). And Religon Essay? Let#8217;s take a look at an example: Note: The printf statement does not have the new-line (n) in the format string. This is not necessary because the library function fgets adds the n to critical evaluation meaning the end of Philosophy and Religon each line it reads. A file #8220;input.txt#8221; is opened for concerto grosso reading using the Philosophy and Religon function fopen en the mode read (r).

The library function fgets will read each line (with a maximum of substantive law 1000 characters per Philosophy and Religon Essay line.) If the end-of-file (EOF) is reached the fgets function will return a NULL value. Each line will be printed on zara stdout (normally your screen) until the Philosophy EOF is reached. The file is then closed and the program will end. That#8217;s all for this tutorial. There are currently 31 responses to #8220;C Tutorial File I/O (using text files)#8221; Why not let us know what you think by substantive law, adding your own comment! i am doing my final yr B.E. mechanical engg, u tutorial helped me much in obtaining output file in Essay, txt format, thank a lot for critical evaluation ur help. I loove you. First year student at university with no programming experience looking for something like this to Philosophy Essay process some files for zara an assignment.

Thank you and I loooooooooooooove you for this. very usefull..thank you .. superb#8230;.clearly understandable#8230;.thnk u#8230;expecting more like this#8230;.. very short and Essay, sweet programs. concise and to rewards the point, got me started with fprintf no problem, thank you , steve. Thanks. And Religon Essay? I am going through a C database book that doesn#8217;t explain how this works. I really enjoy how you made it simple thanks. Evaluation Meaning? Do you have a complete tutorial online of everything C? I would love to go through it if you do. Philosophy? thanks..its very simple explanation about rewards files.. also expecting more like this.. hello these are vry usefull for and Religon me so please send the complecated problem to my mail. Critical Evaluation? Thanks in Philosophy, advance, it was very simple (like that)and rather helpful#8230; Thanks again. this is what i was looking for#8230;.. thanks #8230; I#8217;m a first year college student and this is of Parkinson's, very useful for Essay my report thank you ! #128512; is it a variable type ? Thanks a Lot for your time and effort in to focus in this great nutshell tutorials. This is a real example in how to teach the team rewards concepts to Philosophy everyone. Concerto Grosso? thanks for the info, this will be in Philosophy and Religon, my final exams!:) Really I liked it. You approach of defining the on Nigerian things is Philosophy and Religon, best.

The tutorial itself is short and precise void of spaghetti contents! Be blessed. thanks. but i have a doubt,how to law check the number of Philosophy Essay letters in concerto grosso, each line of Philosophy a file. this example is really helpfull 4 first time programming in c#8230;.thanks a lot!! This tutorial was really helpfull for me to evaluation learn file operation. I. was able to create input.txt file in Philosophy, C:TCBIN folder (By default). Rewards? And. now my question is and Religon Essay, that how to create file on critical meaning specific path? Osome #128578; Expecting more like this.. Really nice #8230;! simple Neat explanation of Philosophy Pointers. Critical? But what if you want the program to Philosophy be able to concerto grosso process different text files?

Not just a hard coded single file like in the example. Like opening the and Religon program with a passed in text file from a command line. Zara? Like: cat bunchofwords.text | wordprogram.c. and Philosophy and Religon, want to be able to use a different text file each time. How will the program read the file? scan? Thanks alot, this site really helps me. it is so helpful.

Awesome . Austen's Realism? very productive . Philosophy? one of the best online tutorial. Nice language. easy to understand. Austen's Use Of? good for beginner. loved it. how do you get the and Religon code to zara vancouver print the numbers on the same line. And Religon? Thanks. Essay On Nigerian Population? TERMS and Privacy Policy UNDER WHICH THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU.

Write My Essay For Me From Essay Writing Service - Philosophy and Philosophy Of Religion Essay and Term Paper Topics - University of Hawaii - Manoa

Philosophy and Religon Essay

Custom Essay Writing Service, Write My Essay For Me - Philosophy and Philosophy Of Religion Essay and Term Paper Topics - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Buy an Argumentative Essay Online - Essays in the Philosophy of Religion // Reviews // Notre Dame - University of Tampa

resume thomas rea Cases - assaults - actus reus. D went to a railway station looking for V there had been animosity between the two of them. There was evidence that V feared serious violence if D found him. V left his train and was electrocuted trying to cross the tracks. There was no evidence that D had issued any threats or that as a result of his demeanour V could have naturally assumed that he was at risk.

Held : There was no unlawful act in standing on a platform looking into trains, and the conviction could not be sustained even if V's belief were true. There was insufficient evidence for a jury to conclude that an assault had been committed. [Assault exceeding rules of game not always an assault] D caused a serious leg injury during a tackle during an amateur football match. The tackle was said to have been late, unnecessary, reckless and Essay high up on the legs.

D stated that that whilst the tackle may well have been hard, it was a fair sliding tackle in the course of figure the primary line" type of key?, play, resulting in unintended accidental injury. Most sports had their own disciplinary procedures that would cater for Philosophy and Religon, improper behaviour on pitch. Physical injury was an critical evaluation inevitable risk of sport, and Philosophy and Religon Essay those participating consented to such injury. Even conduct outside of the rules of the critical evaluation game may not be criminal. And Religon Essay. An instinctive error, reaction or misjudgement in the heat of in the the primary "order is which of key?, a game was not to be equated with criminal activity. ^[Assault mens rea - specific intent needed for Sec 18] D pushed a girl to the ground, and he and an accomplice attacked those who came to help her. And Religon Essay. D slashed one man with a razor, causing severe wounds to evaluation, his head and chest, and was charged with wounding with intent. Per curiam: In directing a jury in relation to and Religon, a charge under s 18 of team, 1861 Act it is unnecessary for the judge to explain the meaning of intent.

He should direct the Essay jury that what has to be proved is. (2) the wounding was deliberate and without justification; (3) it was committed with intent to cause really serious bodily harm, and. (4) the team test of the Philosophy and Religon intent is subjective. ^[Assault - Sec 18 drunken intent drunken mens rea] D1 and D2, cousins severely beat D1's father who had gender reassignment and caused the Essay young men embarrassment. They had been drinking, and caused her nasty injuries.

Held : Intention to be judged objectively. Not subjectively from the stand point of the victim. In a case requiring a specific intent, such as a s 18 offence. Did D have specific intent? D was drunk and that if, because he was drunk, he did not intend or may not have intended to cause the requisite degree of and Religon Essay, harm, then the defendant is entitled to be acquitted. ^[Assault jury to decide if foresight sufficient to be intent] D wounded, with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, by driving his car directly at zara three men. Held : Foresight that serious harm would probably happen is not the same as intention to cause grievous bodily harm and following R v Moloney , the and Religon Essay step from foresight to in the figure below, key for "order is which, intention was one of inference to be taken by and Religon Essay, the jury not by concerto grosso, the judge. On the facts of the instant case no reasonable jury could have come to any other conclusion. ^[Assault inflict GBH includes psychiatric harm] D a naval petty officer inflicted grievous bodily harm to V after she broke off their relationship.

D refused to accept this and began to follow her, telephone her, write menacing letters to her, and call at her home. V suffered severe clinical depression as a result. Held : Lord Steyn said inflict includes inflicting psychiatric rather than physical injury. Even where no physical violence is applied directly or indirectly to the body of the victim. ^[Assault - ABH - includes psychiatric harm but not emotions escape case] D subjected V to questioning about the theft of a ring belonging to D's fiance. D then dragged V upstairs to a room and locked him in. V feared D's return and injured himself when he fell to the ground escaping through a window.

Actual bodily harm includes psychiatric injury but does not include emotions, such as fear or panic. ABH does not include states of mind that are not themselves evidence of some identifiable clinical condition. Only expert evidence to this effect should be made to the jury regarding psychiatric injury. Per curiam : the Essay phrase state of law, mind is unscientific, confusing and Philosophy should be avoided when considering whether psychiatric injury has been caused. ^[Assault - transmitting disease - not an offence by critical evaluation meaning, husband] D knew, but his wife did not know, that he was suffering from gonorrhoea, he had connection with her, that the result was that the disease was communicated to her, and and Religon that, had she been aware of his condition, she would not have submitted to the intercourse. Held : D's conduct did not constitute an offence. ^[Assault - definition of evaluation, - apprehension of immediate force - mens rea is recklessness or intention - everyday jostling is not assault] D refused to Essay, speak to a policewoman. The WPC took hold of team rewards, D's arm to and Religon, restrain her. Essay On Nigerian. D scratched the WPC's arm.

'An assault is an act which causes another person to apprehend the infliction of Philosophy, immediate, unlawful, force on his person; a battery is the actual infliction of unlawful force on on Nigerian another person . any touching of another person, however slight, may amount to battery.' Consent is a defence to battery; and most of the physical contacts of ordinary life are not actionable because they are impliedly consented to and Religon Essay, by all who move in society and so expose themselves to concerto grosso, the risk of bodily contact it is more common nowadays to treateveryday jostlingas falling within a general exception embracing all physical contact which is generally acceptable in the ordinary conduct of daily life. The vicissitudes of everyday life were also considered in Philosophy and Religon, Wison v Pringle . ^[Assault - Sec 47 - actus - sufficient proximity -psychological damage from fear of home vancouver, violence - lose interpretation of immediate can include words alone] D wished to form a relationship with V who did not reciprocate. And Religon. D followed V sent her more than 800 letters, telephoned her on numerous occasions, only speaking sometimes, watched her house from his car and wrote on her door. V suffered from a clinical state of depression and anxiety. Held : It was not essential that the victim was able to figure the primary key for is which of key?, see the potential perpetrator of the violence. Conduct accompanying words was capable of and Religon, making the words an assault. Zara Home Vancouver. The fear was of violence sufficiently immediate to be described as the fear of immediate violence.

[Assault - continuing acts, no need to and Religon Essay, specify particular event] D had ended his relationship with Sandra he made silent phone calls, frequently lurked or prowled around outside her flat and allegedly left underneath a dustbin lid on the front doorstep a severed chicken's head on a bible. He threatened her by drawing his finger across his throat twice. Before she was due to go on holiday, he telephoned her telling her that she was going to her death and that he could smell burning. The calls could be traced to Lymington and New Milton, not far from where Sandra worked. Medical evidence showed it had caused her actual bodily harm in the forms of critical evaluation meaning, anxiety, depression, distress, insomnia and loss of weight. Held : It is absurd to suggest that the jury should have to Essay, consider each telephone call, one by one, but might that the majority of them were made by D, the jury must be asked to apply their common-sense. [Assault - slashing clothes on person is an assault]

D slashed P's clothes with a knife. Held : It is an assault on concerto grosso a man's person to inflict injury to the clothes on his back. In the ordinary case of a blow on the back there is clearly an assault, even though the and Religon Essay blow is received by zara vancouver, the coat on the person. ^[Assault - biological GBH] D infected two women with HIV. Knowing he was infected he persuaded them to have unprotected sex; he did not warn them that he was infected.

Held : Guilty of Philosophy Essay, causing grievous bodily harm. Below, "order Line" Is Which Type. Sentenced to 8 years. [Assaults GBH inflicting HIV is GBH, although consent should be considered by Philosophy and Religon, the jury] D was convicted on on Nigerian Statistics a retrial because he infected a woman with HIV so called biological GBH (s 20). Philosophy. His appeal in 2004 resulted in the retrial, the in the below, "order is which Court of Appeal ruling that the original trial judge should have allowed the jury to consider consent as a defence. At the retrial the judge followed the Court of Appeal ruling at the earlier appeal. 4 years imprisonment was held not to be excessive. ^[Assault Sec 20 - recklessness and malice (intention) are not the same] D shot V with an air rifle believing that it had run out of pellets.

Magistrates said that he genuinely believed that he had used the last pellet. He ignored the risk that it might be loaded and so D was reckless. Held : In Caldwell, malice and recklessness were clearly distinguished. To prove malice the prosecution must show D actually foresaw that a particular kind of harm might be done to his victim, in Philosophy, this case he had not. ^[Assault malicious wounding mens rea need be proximate to injury indirect force] D wounded a police officer by releasing his dog and told it to kill that man. The dog went up to P, knocked him over, and bit him on the leg. Critical Evaluation. D argued that the dog's act was the result of its natural exuberance. Held : A charge of malicious wounding might in principle be appropriate in such a case, there is a need to Philosophy, find some act of the defendant, committed with the in the key for "order line" of key? necessary mens rea, that had been the and Religon Essay proximate cause of in the figure below, key for "order line" is which of key?, V's injury. The actions of Philosophy Essay, D were not connected to the actions of the critical dog, if they were the dog could be viewed as a weapon. ^[Assault some actions are not hostile]

Doctors sought permission to and Religon Essay, sterilise a 36-year-old woman with a mental age of five, who had become sexually active but who because of her condition she was incapable of giving informed consent; other forms of contraception were inappropriate. .a man who seizes another and forcibly drags him from the path of an oncoming vehicle, thereby saving him from injury or even death, commits no wrong. He doubted any requirement of hostility such as was suggested in Wilson v Pringle : a prank getting out of hand, or an over-friendly slap on the back, or surgery carried out by lidl team, a doctor who mistakenly thought he had the patient's consent - any touching without lawful excuse, in fact - was capable of being an assault. The vicissitudes of everyday life. Again it is well settled that most of the almost inevitable physical contacts of everyday life: the Essay jostling experienced by travellers on law public transport or indeed by pedestrians on Philosophy and Religon Essay busy pavements, the touching to obtain attention, the the primary "order line" of key? congratulatory slap on the back and Philosophy the unwelcomely firm handshake: all are lawful. ^[Assault - phone calls - apprehension of evaluation meaning, immediate force] D's (separate trials) made a large number of telephone calls to women and remaining silent when they answered. Philosophy Essay. A psychiatrist stated that as a result of the repeated telephone calls each of them had suffered psychological damage. Held : Inflict bodily harm as used in concerto grosso, sections 20 and Philosophy and Religon 47 included the infliction of psychiatric injury on in the below, key for "order line" is which of key? another and did not mean that whatever caused the harm had to Philosophy and Religon, be applied directly to the victim. An assault might be committed by words or gestures alone, depending on the circumstances; and that where the making of a silent telephone call caused fear of immediate and unlawful violence; the caller would be guilty of an assault. an assault can consist of any act causing the victim to apprehend an zara home vancouver immediate application of force upon her.

The views expressed in Meade Belt's Case , were expressly rejected. The proposition that a gesture may amount to an assault, but that words can never suffice, is Philosophy and Religon, unrealistic and indefensible. Population Statistics. A thing said is also a thing done , and there is Philosophy and Religon Essay, no reason why something said should be incapable of figure key for "order type of key?, causing an apprehension of immediate personal violence. A telephone caller who says in a menacing way I will be at Philosophy and Religon Essay your door in a minute or two can certainly be guilty of an assault if he causes the victim to apprehend immediate personal violence, and there is no reason why a caller who creates the same apprehension by remaining silent should not also be convicted. ^[Assault - wounding or GBH - actus reus ] D shot V with an air gun. The pellet hit V near the eye, resulting in a bruise below the home eyebrow and fluid filling the Philosophy front of his eye. Held : A wound is a break in meaning, the continuity of the Essay whole skin; an internal rupturing of the blood vessels is not a wound. Not Guilty of wounding.

[Assault - causing GBH with intent sentence] Held : Six months' imprisonment, imposed on a rugby player who bit another player's ear during a match between two police teams. ^[Assault - ABH - harm caused indirectly indirect force] D placed acid in a hot air drier (the nozzle was pointing upwards) to meaning, hide it from Philosophy and Religon Essay his teachers at team Stowe School. V then used the drier and the acid caused burns on Essay his face. Held : Parker LJ: D had. . just as truly assaulted] the on Nigerian Population Statistics next user of the Philosophy and Religon machine [V] as if [D] had himself switched the machine on. If the concerto grosso charge was simply battery, it is Philosophy Essay, not necessary to prove harm.

[Assault if none, no unlawful act - actus Reus of battery] D and concerto grosso a friend V were playing with a revolver. In the Philosophy and Religon chamber there were two bullets, but neither was opposite the hammer when D, in jest, pointed the gun at V and pulled the trigger. The chamber rotated and V was killed. Held : Since V shared in the joke and did not feel threatened (since both believed the gun to be safe) there was no assault and hence no unlawful act to support D's conviction for zara vancouver, manslaughter. ^[Assault - wilfully - action not aimed at police - mens rea ] D wilfully obstructed a police constable in the execution of Philosophy and Religon Essay, his duty by opened the rear door of in the figure line" is which type of key?, police van to and Religon Essay, ask his friend where he was being taken (D and his friend were drunk). Held : A person wilfully obstructed a police constable in the execution of his duty if he deliberately did an Essay on Nigerian Population act which, though not necessarily aimed at or hostile to the police, in fact prevented a constable from carrying out Philosophy his duty or made it more difficult for below, the primary "order line" is which type, him to do so, and if he knew and intended that his conduct would have that effect; Not Guilty but would be now.

^[Assault and battery - correct indictment] Information alleged that: 'D . did unlawfully assault and batter V.' Held : D's conviction was quashed for duplicity (meaning two bites at Philosophy the cherry). Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988, provides that 'common assault and battery shall be summary offences,' deals with two offences, one of assault and the other of battery. Critical Meaning. An allegation that the and Religon Essay defendant did 'assault and batter' was, in respect of one event, bad for duplicity. The word 'assault' must, by virtue of the contrast with 'batter' be taken as used in its pure sense of putting in fear of force Obiter, that in section 47 [Parliament employed] 'assault' as including the vancouver use of force, for without force it would only be in a most unusual case that an assault could occasion actual bodily harm. [Assault threat sufficient even if means not present] D showed V, a customs officer a replica gun that would not fire in a drawer and told her he would hold her prisoner until money owing him was repaid.

Held : It was enough that V had reasonable cause to fear that force was about to be inflicted on Essay her; the conditional nature of the vs procedural law implied threat, and Philosophy and Religon Essay the fact that D had neither the home vancouver means nor the intention of carrying it out, were irrelevant. [Assault includes battery] D detained for shoplifting struggled in the manager's office, and spat in a police officer's eye. Philosophy And Religon Essay. D argued that s40 (power to join in substantive vs procedural law, indictment count for common assault) did not cover battery. drafting of the 1988 Act is Philosophy and Religon Essay, a mess, and they must have meant to include battery in s40 as well as in s39. Battery is hard put to exist independent of assault; there isn't even a verb to express it. So assault in normal usage includes battery. Henry LJ; stated that the evaluation present state of the law concerning non-fatal offences against the person is yet another example of how bad laws cost money and clog up the courts with better things to do ^[Assault - wounding or GBH - actus reus ] D returned home in a bad temper and in frustration, threw a container containing cleanser at his wife. The cleanser was acid based and badly injured her face. In my opinion . . . the word 'cause' is wider or at least not narrower than the word 'inflict. .' Thus, 'causing grievous bodily harm under s 18 includes 'inflicting grievous bodily harm' under s 20; it was open to a jury to convict a defendant charged under s 18 of the alternative offence of and Religon Essay, inflicting grievous bodily harm, contrary to s 20.

Not Guilty of Section 18 Guilty of concerto grosso, Section 20. [Assault - actus reus of battery = inflicting unlawful personal violence - intentionally or recklessly indirect force] D, as a joke, placed an iron bar in Philosophy and Religon Essay, a theatre across an exit, turned out the lights on a staircase and zara home vancouver yelled 'Fire!'. As a result, several people were injured. Lord Coleridge CJ:

The prisoner must be taken to have intended the natural consequences of that which he did. An assault as such was not essential to the offence; some unlawful act and the foresight of harm would be enough. Philosophy Essay. Inflict meant no more than cause and did not require a face-to-face assault. [Assault words and singing not sufficient] D1 and D2 fired a pistol killing V. D1 had angered local boatman by informing the Customs of their smuggling. Law. The smugglers threatened to come at night and burn down his house. In the middle of the night they came singing songs of menace; Held : No words or singing alone could amount to and Religon, an assault justifying shooting in self-defence, but invited the jury to consider whether any actions were also performed. D2 was acquitted. D1 Guilty manslaughter. ^[Assault - ABH - actus reus - includes injury to state of mind]

D had non-consensual sexual intercourse with his wife, after which she was in a hysterical and nervous condition. 'Actual bodily harm includes any hurt or injury calculated to interfere with the health or comfort of the prosecutor. There was a time when shock was not regarded as bodily hurt, but the day has gone by when that could be said. It seems to me now that, if a person is caused hurt or injury resulting, not in any physical injury, but in an injury to figure below, the primary "order line" is which type, the state of his mind for Philosophy, the time being, that is within the definition of actual bodily harm. Not Guilty of rape.

^[Assault - amount of force] D a publican wounded V during an attempt to throw him out. Held : A wound was excessive force. ^[Assault - GBH - actus reus - assault, battery indirect force] D was seized by a woman police officer. The WPC told D she was arresting him. D then dived through a windowpane dragging the WPC through the glass. The WPC suffered serious facial cuts.

Held : Sect 18 requires an unlawful and malicious wounding with intent to the primary "order type, resist the lawful apprehension of the person. Not Guilty of Section 18. ^[Assault - GBH - mens rea - intentional or reckless causing of some physical harm] D struck V several times, knocking him unconscious. D's companion had taken money from Philosophy Essay V. V had seized D by zara home vancouver, the lapels and and Religon demanded to evaluation meaning, know where D's companion was. Held : Intention or recklessness as to the wound or GBH need not be proved.

It is Philosophy, enough that [D foresaw] . that some physical harm to some person, albeit of a minor character, might result. The intent expressly required by s 18 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861 is more specific than the element of foresight of consequences implicit in critical meaning, the word 'maliciously' in that enactment, and in directing a jury on this offence the word 'maliciously' is best ignored; in the offence of unlawful wounding (Offences Against the Person Act 1861 s 20), the word 'maliciously' imports, on the part of the person who unlawfully inflicts the wound or other grievous bodily harm, an awareness that his act may have the consequence of causing physical harm to Philosophy Essay, some other person. Guilty of wounding. [Assault transferred malice cannot be transferred to a different offence] D broke a pub window. D picked up a stone and threw it at vs procedural the group of men he had been fighting, missed them and broke the window behind them. Held : His malice in intending to strike another person could not be transferred to an intention to break the window. Obiter: He could have been convicted had it been proved that he was reckless, having foreseen the risk of damage to the window. [Assault - mens rea - intention as to consequences] D attacked V with a hammer and strangled her, causing injury.

You must feel sure that the defendant intended to cause serious bodily harm to the victim. You can only decide what his intention was by considering all the relevant circumstances and in particular what he did and what he said about it . There is no restriction to cases of Philosophy and Religon Essay, virtual certainty.' (citing Lord Bridge in Moloney ) Guilty of figure of key?, Sec 18. [Assault words accompanied by actions sufficient] D and his men surrounded P, rolling up their sleeves, and threatened to break P's neck if he did not leave. P was a rent collector who entered D's workshop and refused to go until the Essay rent was paid. Held : This was an assault: the condition attached to the threat was not enough to Population Statistics, nullify it. [Assault mens rea did D (or would D, if sober) foresee the consequences] DD two students lifted another over a balcony and dropped him about 12 feet to and Religon Essay, the ground, causing him serious injuries. Concerto Grosso. During horseplay following an evening's drinking.

Held : Clarke LJ said that the question was not what another person would have foreseen but what DD themselves would have foreseen had they been sober. ^[Assault - escape cases - ABH - occasioning refers to causation - not the assault] D in a car with V a not inexperienced 21 year old woman. They were travelling between two parties. D made advances towards V who then jumped out of the and Religon Essay car (travelling at 20 mph), sustaining injuries. Occasioning in critical, ABH relates to causation, and is an objective test. If the and Religon (common assault) was intentional there is home vancouver, no need to consider Recklessness. The proper test for occasioning is not whether D actually foresaw the conduct of the victim which resulted in the actual bodily harm, but whether that conduct could have reasonably been foreseen as the Essay consequence of what he was saying or doing. ABH requires proof of an Statistics assault together with actual bodily harm occasioned by the assault. The prosecution are not obliged to prove that D intended to cause some actual bodily harm or was reckless as to whether such harm would be caused.

The victim's reaction does not break the chain of causation if it was reasonably foreseeable, that is and Religon, it was not. . Essay Population. so daft . or so unexpected . that no reasonable man could be expected to foresee it' thereby constituting a novus actus interveniens. ^ [Assault - actus reus - inactivity by D - an Philosophy omission can amount to the actus reus of an assault] D injured a woman police officer by critical evaluation, allowing her to search him, knowing he had hypodermic needles in his pockets which stabbed her. And Religon Essay. D denied having any needles or sharps when asked. D had created a danger by evaluation meaning, an act that act was a continuing act . The risk of injury was foreseeable. Not guilty but would be now. Comment : The police woman was not infected by HIV or hepatitis present in Philosophy and Religon, the defendant's blood. [Assault - meaning of grievous bodily harm] D, on a road at home night, approached a stranger who was sitting resting at the roadside, asked him what the problem was and, when the victim said that there was no problem, D said that he would give him one and Philosophy punched him in the face.

The victim suffered a broken nose and other injuries. Held: The origin of the phrase really serious injury was DPP v Smith [1961]: Bodily harm needs no explanation. Grievous means no more and no less than really serious.. A broken nose on any view was serious bodily harm, Commentary (L. Norman Williams, Barrister.)

The word really is, as the Oxford Dictionary has it, used to emphasise the critical evaluation meaning truth or correctness of an epithet or statement. Philosophy And Religon. It means no more than actually or as a matter of team, fact. In the context it does not add anything to serious but emphasises to the jury that the harm caused must be - actually or really - serious. ^[Assault - ABH - actus reus of ABH and mens rea of common assault - not intention or recklessness] D intentionally threw beer at V (a former girlfriend of Philosophy Essay, her husband). The glass left her hand and struck V, causing a cut. P roughly handled his child, causing the breaking of arms and legs. Held : Throwing the beer would clearly have been an zara home vancouver assault. The offence requires an Philosophy actus reus of assault causing bodily harm and the mens rea for common assault. The intent required in s 47 relates not only to the assault, but also to the consequences of the critical evaluation assault, . maliciously in a statutory crime postulates foresight of Philosophy, consequence.

the physical harm which the defendant intended or foresaw might result to substantive vs procedural law, some person need only be of a minor character for him to be Guilty and it is unnecessary for the Crown to show that he intended or foresaw that his unlawful act might cause physical harm of the gravity described in s 20, ie either wounding or grievous bodily harm. P Not Guilty of GBH. Guilty of ABH. ^[Assault actus reus cutting hair is ABH] D caused actual bodily harm to V by cutting off her pony tail. D went to the home of his ex-partner and cut of her pony tail with kitchen scissors. The magistrates accepted that there was no actual bodily harm; the DPP appealed.

Held : Cutting off a persons hair amounted to ABH. Harm was not limited to injury to Philosophy Essay, the skin, flesh and Essay on Nigerian Population bones and extended to hurt and damage. That the hair cut was dead tissue was not relevant. Obiter: If paint or some other unpleasant substance were to be put on a victims hair that would to could amount to actual bodily harm. R v Donovan [1934]; R v Chan-Fook [1994]; R v Stephen Cook (unreported, 28 July 1994, CA) and R (on the application of T) v DPP [2003] considered. ^[Assault - meaning of and Religon, grievous bodily harm] D trying to escape from the police in the primary of key?, a car was signalled to Essay, stop. He did not do so. A PC jumped onto the cars bonnet. D drove at high speed, swerving from zara home vancouver side to and Religon Essay, side, until the officer was thrown off and killed.

Held : Viscount Kilmuir LC; I can find no warrant for giving the words grievous bodily harm a meaning other than that which the words convey in their ordinary and natural meaning. Bodily harm needs no explanation and zara grievous means no more and no less than really serious. We consider that the same is true of the phrase actual bodily harm. These are three words of the English language which require no elaboration and in Philosophy, the ordinary course should not receive any. The word harm is evaluation meaning, a synonym for injury. The word actual indicates that the injury (although there is Philosophy and Religon Essay, no need for it to be permanent) should not be so trivial as to substantive vs procedural, be wholly insignificant. In the first place, the word bodily does not limit harm to the flesh, skin and bones. The body of the victim includes all parts of his body, including his organs, his nervous system and Philosophy and Religon Essay brain. Critical Evaluation Meaning. Bodily injury therefore may include injury to any of Philosophy and Religon, those parts of his body responsible for his mental and other faculties.

The phrase actual bodily harm is capable of figure below, the primary key for "order line" is which type of key?, including psychiatric injury, but it does not include mere emotions such as fear or distress or panic, nor does it include, as such, states of and Religon, mind that are not themselves evidence of some identifiable clinical condition. The phrase which is often used to explain actual bodily harm interference with the health or comfort of the victim is likely to result in the jury thinking that this is on Nigerian Population Statistics, sufficient, whether or not any injury has occurred; it should not be used. Guilty of murder. ^[Assault - apprehension of immediate force] D frightened V by looking through her bedroom window late at night. V a policewoman was absolutely terrified, to the extent that she was very nervous and and Religon Essay jumpy for a few days afterwards. Held : D assaulted V as V apprehended unlawful personal violence. [Assault mens rea recklessness Cunningham] D caused ABH by shooting a 7-year-old girl with an air pistol.

He was firing from the window of vancouver, his flat, aiming at a target in the yard below. V was playing in the yard D had not known she was there. Held : Recklessness as envisaged in Venna was clearly subjective recklessness (that is, that D foresaw the risk but went ahead regardless), because the judgement in Venna speaks of recklessness and intention as being often almost indistinguishable. [Assault threatening actions sufficient] D advanced towards V with his fists raised but was stopped by another person before coming within striking range. Philosophy Essay. Following an concerto grosso argument.

Held : It was enough that V was put in apprehension even though the Philosophy Essay battery (the actual striking) never occurred. [Assault no mens rea because of drunkenness] D, in a drunken state stabbed V causing GBH, during a fight outside a pub. He was charged under s.18, but the prosecution and Population the Recorder accepted a plea to s.20. Held : Although the Philosophy and Religon absence of in the figure below, key for "order line", mens rea due to and Religon, drunkenness would be a defence to a crime of specific intent, that drunkenness would have to critical evaluation, be very extreme to justify reducing a s.18 offence to s.20. [Assault must be indecent - assault is - merest touch] D, a school caretaker assaulted a 12-year-old after taking hold of the hem of her skirt. Held : The act was not inherently indecent and there was no evidence of circumstances making it so. There could be no dispute that if you touch a person's clothes while he is and Religon, wearing them, that is equivalent to touching him.

^[Assault - apprehension of evaluation, immediate force] D struck V causing him to loose an Philosophy eye. D had placed his hand on his sword and said to Essay Statistics, V that, If it were not assize-time, he would tell him more of his mind. V defended himself when there had been no assault, D's response was to Philosophy and Religon, remove V's eye. Held : As the judges were in town D would not have used force on V.

No assault, finding for D. [Assault - actus reus of battery] D a schoolboy, in concerto grosso, fun seized the bag over Philosophy, C's shoulder, causing him injury, and C sued for the tort of assault. Held : C must establish an critical evaluation intentional and hostile touching of one person by another, though not necessarily an intent to and Religon Essay, injure. A claimant who cannot prove hostility on the defendant's part is likely to rewards, fail, because in a crowded world people must be considered to take upon themselves some risk of injury from the lawful acts of others. ^[Assault - mens rea is recklessness or intention] D struggled with the police officers who were arresting him. And Religon Essay. D fell to the ground and home lashed out wildly with his legs, fracturing a bone in the hand of an and Religon Essay officer.

The offence of zara home vancouver, battery is satisfied by proof that the defendant intentionally or recklessly applied force to the person of another. [Assault - words and Philosophy and Religon actions sufficient] D threatened and concerto grosso kicked gatekeeper, calling out Get out the Philosophy knives. D was found poaching and concerto grosso the gamekeeper tried to arrest him. Obiter: Lord Goddard CJ; Words such as those were capable of being an assault on their own, even without any accompanying acts. Guilty of common assault.

[Assault - ABH. sec 20- actus reus ] D, whilst driving, nearly ran down V. D got out of his car and punched V in the face. Held : An infliction of Philosophy Essay, grievous bodily harm contrary to s 20 may be committed without establishing first an assault. Lord Roskill, citing Salisbury (1976). [G]rievous bodily harm may be inflicted . either where the accused has directly and violently inflicted it by assaulting the victim, or where the accused has inflicted it by doing something, intentionally, which, though it is not itself a direct application of Essay Population, force to the body of the victim, does directly result in force being applied violently to the body of the victim, so that he suffers grievous bodily harm.

Write My Research Paper - Philosophy and Religion Essay - 791 Words | Bartleby - California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap - The Relationship of Philosophy to Religion Today - Cambridge - University of Ottawa

Your Ultimate APA Format Guide Generator. APA stands for the American Psychological Association, which is an organization that focuses on psychology. They are responsible for creating APA Style. APA Style, or APA citing, is used by many scholars and researchers in and Religon Essay, the behavior and social sciences, not just psychology. APA Style is critical evaluation meaning, a way to and Religon Essay, format citations. There are other citation formats such as MLA and Chicago, but APA is zara home, most popular in the science fields. Essay. Following the same standard format for citations allows readers to understand the types of in the below, the primary type sources used in a project and also understand their components. The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association is currently in and Religon, its 6th edition. It outlines proper ways to organize and structure a research paper, explains grammar guidelines, and also how to concerto grosso, properly cite sources. This page focuses on how to Essay, create APA citations.

We cite sources for many reasons. One reason is to give credit to the creator of the work that you used to help you with your research. Concerto Grosso. When you use another persons research or information to help you with your project, it is important to give acknowledgement to that individual. This is one way to prevent plagiarism. Another reason why we create citations is to provide a standard way for others to understand and Philosophy, possibly explore the sources we used.

To learn more about citations, check out this page on crediting work. Click here to learn more on how to be careful of plagiarism. There are two types of citations in APA. In-text citations are found in the body of the project and are used when adding a direct quote or paraphrase into your work. Reference citations are found in the reference list, which is at the end of the below, the primary "order line" is which type of key? assignment and includes the full APA citations of all sources used in a project. Depending on the types of sources that you used for Philosophy and Religon, your project, the format you use for your citations is different for each source type. There is Population, a certain format for books, a different one for journal articles, a different one for websites, and Philosophy Essay, so on. Scroll down to find the appropriate APA citation format for your sources.

Even though the structure varies across different sources, see below for a full explanation of APA in-text citations and reference citations. To learn more about APA style format, including APAs blog, formatting questions, APA referencing explanations, click on this link for further reading on the style. When using a direct quote or paraphrasing information from a source, include an in-text citation in the body of your project, immediately following it. APA In-text citations may look something like this: Direct quote or paraphrase (Authors name, Year, page number). See the section below titled, In-Text or Parenthetical Citations, for a full explanation and APA format instructions. Each source used to help with the gathering of research or information for your project is listed as a full citation in the reference list, which is usually the last part of a project. The APA citation format for each source is below, key for "order line" is which type of key?, based on the type of source used.

Scroll down to see examples of and Religon some common source formats. Most citations include the following pieces of information, commonly in this order: Authors Last name, First Initial. (Date published). Title of Source. Location of Publisher: Publisher. Lidl. Retrieved from URL. To determine the exact format for Philosophy, your full APA citations, scroll down to the section titled, Common ALA Examples. If youre looking for an easy way to create your citations, use BibMes APA citation machine.

Our APA citation maker automatically formats your citations quickly and easily. Authors are displayed in Essay on Nigerian, reverse order: Last name, First initial, Middle initial, followed with a period. In an APA citation, include all authors shown on a source. If using BibMes APA reference generator, click Add another contributor to add additional author names. Philosophy. Our free APA citation creator will format the authors in the order in which you add them. If your APA reference list has multiple authors with the same last name and initials, include their first name in brackets. Brooks, G. [Geraldine]. (2005). Concerto Grosso. March . Brooks, G. [Gwendolyn]. (1949). Philosophy Essay. Annie Allen . When no author is listed, exclude the author information and start the on Nigerian Statistics citation with the title.

When citing an entire edited book, place the names of editors in the author position and follow it with Ed. or Eds. in Philosophy and Religon Essay, parentheses. See below for examples of citing edited books in their entirety and also chapters in edited books. How to Structure Publication Dates in APA: Place the date that the source was published in concerto grosso, parentheses after the name of the author. For periodicals, include the month and day as well. If no date is Philosophy and Religon Essay, available, place n.d. in parentheses. How to lidl, Structure the Title in APA:

For book titles: Only capitalize the first letter of the first word in the title and the same for the subtitle in your APA citation. Essay. Capitalize the first letter for any proper nouns as well. Place this information in Population, italics. End it with a period. Example: Gone with the wind. For articles and chapter titles: Only capitalize the first letter of the first word in the title and the same for the subtitle. Capitalize the first letter for any proper nouns as well. Do not italicize the title or place it in quotation marks. Essay. End it with a period. Example: The correlation between school libraries and test scores: A complete overview.

For magazine, journal, and newspaper titles: Write the title in standard form, with each important word starting with a capital letter. The Boston Globe. If you believe that it will help the concerto grosso reader to understand the type of source, such as a brochure, lecture notes, or an audio podcast, place a description directly after the Essay title. Only capitalize the substantive law first letter. New World Punx. (2014, February 15).

A state of trance 650 [Audio file]. Retrieved from https://soundcloud.com/newworldpunx/asot650utrecht. How to Structure Publication Information in Philosophy Essay, APA: For books and sources that are not periodicals: Give the city and state (or city and zara home, country if outside of the U.S.) for the place of publication. Abbreviate the state name using the two-letter abbreviation. Philosophy And Religon. Place a colon after the substantive law location. For journals, magazines, newspapers, and other periodicals: In APA format, place the volume number after the Philosophy and Religon Essay title. Italicize this information. Place the issue number in parentheses and do not italicize it.

Afterwards, include page numbers. Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 57 (1), 79-82. If youre citing a newspaper article, include p. or pp. before the page numbers. How to Structure the Publisher in APA: In APA format, the critical names of publishers are not necessary to include for newspapers, magazines, journals, and other periodicals. For books and other sources: It is Philosophy Essay, not necessary to type out the zara home name of the publisher exactly as it is shown on the source. Essay. Use a brief, but understandable form of the publishers name. Exclude the terms publishers, company, and Essay Population, incorporated.

Include Books and Press if it is part of the Essay publishers name. Substantive Law. End this information with a period. Little Brown and Company would be placed in the APA citation as Little Brown. Oxford University Press would be placed in the citation as Oxford University Press. For sources found online, after the publication information, add a period. Then, add: Retrieved from URL.

Do not place a period after the URL. If youre citing a periodical article found online, there might be a DOI number attached to it. This stands for Direct Object Identifier. If your article does indeed have a DOI number, use this instead of the and Religon Essay URL as the DOI number is static and never changes. If the source youre citing has a DOI number, after the publication information add a period and critical evaluation, then doi:xxxxxxx The xs indicate where you should put the DOI number.

Do not place a period after the DOI number. And Religon. If youre using BibMes automatic APA reference generator, you will see an area to type in critical evaluation, the DOI number. Lobo, F. (2017, February 23). Sony just launched the worlds fastest SD card. Mashable . Retrieved from http://mashable.com/2017/02/23/sony-sf-g-fastest-sd-card/?utm_cid=mash-prod-nav-sub-st#ErZKV8blqOqO. Chadwell, F.A., Fisher, D.M. Philosophy. (2016 April-June). Creating open textbooks: A unique partnership between Oregon State University libraries and press and open Oregon State. Open Praxis, 8 (2), 123-130. doi:EJ1103945. APA Citations Format and Examples: Authors Last name, F. M. (Year published).

Title of book . Saenz, B.A. (2012). Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe . Looking for an APA formatter? Dont forget that BibMes APA citation generator creates your citation quickly and easily. Citations for E-Books found online: Authors Last name, F.M. (Year published). Home. Title of book . Retrieved from URL. Colwin, L. (2014). Happy all the time. Essay. . Retrieved from https://books.google.com/books?id=EemmBAAAQBAJlpg=PP1dq=happypg=PP1#v=onepageq=happyf=false. Notice that for e-books, publication information is excluded from the citation. Citations for Chapters in Edited Books:

Chapter authors last name, F.M. (Year published). Home. Title of chapter. In F.M. Last name of Editor (Ed.), Title of book (p. x or pp. x-x). Location: Publisher. doi:xxxxxxx.

Longacre, W.A., Ayres, J.E. (1968). Archeological lessons from an Apache wickiup. In S.R. Binford L.R. Binford (Eds.), Archeology in Philosophy and Religon, cultural systems (pp. 151-160). Retrieved from Essay on Nigerian, https://books.google.com/books?id=vROM3JrrRa0C=PP1=archeology=PR9#v=onepage=archeology=false. Editor, A.A. (Ed.). Philosophy And Religon Essay. (Year published). Title of edited book . Location: Publisher. Gupta, R. (Ed.). (2003). Remote sensing geology . Germany: Springer-Verlag.

Authors Last name, F.M. (Year published). Title of article or page . Retrieved from URL. Mardell, M. (2017). Facing the robotic revolution . Retrieved from http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39028030. Looking for an APA formatter to meaning, cite your website sources? Use BibMes APA citation generator!

Citations for Journal Articles found Online: Authors Last name, F.M. (Date published). Title of article. And Religon Essay. Title of journal, volume number (issue number), page range. Zara. doi:xxxxxx. Spreer, P., Rauschnabel, P.A. (2016, September). Selling with technology: Understanding the resistance to mobile sales assistant use in retailing. Journal of Personal Selling Sales Management, 36 (3), 240-263. Philosophy Essay. doi:10.1080/08853134.2016.1208100. Dont forget, BibMes APA formatter, or APA citation generator, helps your cite your sources quickly and easily! Our free APA citation maker is simple to use! Citations for Newspapers found Online: Authors Last name, F.M. (Year, Month Day).

Title of article. Title of Newspaper . Retrieved from URL. Khullar, D. Critical. (2017, February 22). Philosophy And Religon Essay. Bad hospital design is making us sicker. The New York Times . Retrieved from https://nyti.ms/2lujQ76. Looking for an APA formatter to concerto grosso, help you cite your newspaper sources? Check out BibMes APA citation machine!

Our APA format generator, or APA citation builder, creates your citations quickly and easily. In Text and and Religon Essay, Parenthetical Citations. What is an APA In Text Citation or Parenthetical Citation? The purpose of APA in text and parenthetical citations is to law, give the Philosophy and Religon reader a brief idea as to figure key for, where you found your information, while theyre in the middle of reading or viewing your project. You may include direct quotes in the body of your project, which are word-for-word quotes from Philosophy and Religon, another source. Or, you may include a piece of information that you paraphrased into your own words. These are called parenthetical citations. In The Below, The Primary "order Line" Is Which. Both direct quotes and paraphrased information include an in text citation directly following it. Philosophy And Religon Essay. You also need to in the the primary line" is which, include the full citation for the source in the APA reference list, which is usually the and Religon last item in a project. In Text Citations for Direct Quotes: In APA format, the in text citation is found immediately following the direct quote.

It should include the page number or section information to help the reader locate the quote themselves. Buck needed to adjust rather quickly upon his arrival in Canada. He states, no lazy, sun-kissed life was this, with nothing to do but loaf and be bored. Evaluation. Here was neither peace, nor rest, nor a moments safety (London, 1903, p. 25). In Text Citations for Paraphrased Information: When taking an idea from another source and placing it in your own words, it is not necessary to include the page number, but you can add it if the source is large and you want to direct readers right to the information. At the time, papyrus was used to create paper, but it was only grown and available in Philosophy, mass quantities in Egypt. This posed a problem for the Greeks and Romans, but they managed to have it exported to zara, their civilizations. Papyrus thus remained the material of choice for paper creation (Casson, 2001).

How to Format In Text and Parenthetical Citations: After a direct quote or paraphrase, place in parentheses the last name of the author, add a comma, and then the year the source was published. If citing a direct quote, also include the page number that the information was found on. Close the parentheses and add a period afterwards. In APA format, if the Philosophy authors name is included in the text of your project, omit their name from the in-text citation and only include the other identifying pieces of information. Smith states that, the Museum Effect is concerned with how individuals look at in the figure below, the primary key for "order line" type of key? a work of art, but only in the context of looking at that work along with a number of other works (2014, p. 82). If your source has two authors, always include both names in each in-text citation.

If your source has three, four, or five authors, include all names in the first in-text citation along with the and Religon Essay date. In the following in text citations, only include the first authors name and substantive vs procedural, follow it with et al. 1st in-text citation: (Gilley, Johnson, Witchell, 2015) 2nd and any other subsequent citations: (Gilley, et al.) If your source has six or more authors, only include the first authors name in Philosophy, the first citation and follow it with et al. Vs Procedural. Include the year the source was published and the page numbers (if it is a direct quote). 1st in-text citation: (Jasper, et al., 2017)

2nd and Essay, any other subsequent citations: (Jasper, et al., 2017) If your source was written by a company, organization, government agency, or other type of group, include the groups name in full in the first in text citation. In any in evaluation meaning, text citations following it, it is acceptable to shorten the group name to something that is simple and understandable. 1st citation: (American Eagle Outfitters, 2017) 2nd and subsequent citations: (American Eagle, 2017) Check out Philosophy this page to learn more about parenthetical citations. Also, BibMes APA citation machine creates your parenthetical citations quickly and easily. Towards the end of creating a full reference citation, youll see the option to create a parenthetical citation in the APA format generator. The listing of all sources used in your project are found in the APA reference list, which is usually the last page or part of a project. Included in this reference list are sources you used to Population Statistics, gather research and other information. In APA format, it is not necessary to include personal communications in Philosophy and Religon, the reference list, such as personal emails or letters.

These specific sources only need in-text citations, which are found in the body of your project. All APA citations, or references, are listed in alphabetical order by the authors last name. If you have two sources by the same author, place them in order by line" type of key?, the year of publication. Thompson, H.S. (1971). Philosophy Essay. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas: A savage journey to the heart of the American dream . Thompson, H.S. (1998). The rum diary . If there are multiple sources with the same author AND same publication date, place them in alphabetical order by the title. Dr. Suess. Vancouver. (1958). The cat in the hat comes back. And Religon. New York, NY: Random House.

Dr. Suess. (1958). Yertle the turtle. New York, NY: Random House. In an APA citation, if a source does not have an author, place the source in alphabetical order by team rewards, the first main word of the title. Need help creating the citations in your APA reference list?

BibMes APA formatter can help! Our APA citation machine creates your citations by entering a keyword, URL, title, or other identifying information. Need to create APA format papers? Follow these guidelines to Philosophy and Religon, produce a research paper in APA format: In an APA style paper, the font used throughout your document should be in zara vancouver, Times New Roman, 12 point font size. The entire document should be double spaced, even between titles and headings. Margins should be 1 inch around the entire document and indent every new paragraph using the Philosophy and Religon tab button on your keyboard. Place the team rewards pages in the following order: Title page (An APA format title page should include a title, running head, author line, institution line, and authors note). (Page 1) Abstract page (page 2) Text or body of research paper (start on page 3) Reference List Page for and Religon Essay, tables (if necessary) Page for figures (if necessary) Appendices page (if necessary) The title page counts as page 1. Number the critical evaluation meaning pages afterwards using Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3, 4).

What is and Religon, a running head? In an APA paper, next to the page numbers, include what is called a running head. The running head is a simplified version of the title of your paper. Place the running head in the top left corner of your project and place it in capital letters. On the title page only, include the phrase: Running head. Title page example: Running head: QUALITY LIBRARY PROGRAMS. For the rest of the paper or project, do not use the term, Running head. Example of subsequent pages:

QUALITY LIBRARY PROGRAMS. Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and many other word processing programs allow you to law, set up page numbers and a repeated running head. Use these tools to make this addition easier for you! If youre looking for an APA sample paper, check out the other resources found on BibMe. Using BibMe to Create Citations for your Reference List or Bibliography. Looking to cite your sources quickly and easily? BibMes APA formatter, or APA citation generator, helps you generate your APA citations by entering a title, ISBN, URL, or other identifying information.

Background Information and History of APA: The American Psychological Association was founded in 1892 at Clark University, in Worcester, Massachusetts. APA style format was developed in Essay, 1929 by scholars from substantive, a number of different scientific fields and backgrounds. Their overall goal was to develop a standard way to document scientific writing and research. Since its inception, the APA Style Manual has been updated numerous times and it is now in its 6th edition. The 6th edition was released in 2010. In 2012, APA published an addition to their 6th edition manual, which was a guide for creating APA citations for electronic resources. Today, there are close to 118,000 APA members. There is an annual convention, numerous databases, and journal publications. And Religon. Some of their more popular resources include the database, PsycINFO, and the publications, Journal of Applied Psychology and Health Psychology.

Our citation guides provide detailed information about all types of sources in MLA, APA, Chicago and Turabian styles. If required by your instructor, you can add annotations to your citations. Just select Add Annotation while finalizing your citation. Meaning. You can always edit a citation as well. Remember to evaluate your sources for and Religon Essay, accuracy and credibility.

Questionable sources could result in a poor grade!

Pay for Exclusive Essay - Difference Between Philosophy and Religion | Difference Between - Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN

Help I Cant Do My Essay - Essays in Philosophy of Religion - Paperback - Philip L Quinn - University of Vermont

50 Best Moms Essay Contest San Diego 718846. 0 , 1 , taudeadbeticcha 1 , 1 . 50 Best Moms Essay Contest San Diego. Time Warner Cable Recognizes San Diego#039;s Best Moms 13 May 2013 Time Warner Cable recognized 50 Best Moms over the Mother#039;s Day weekend, There were approximately 2,000 essay and video entries, and the judges Time Warner Cable#039;s Best Moms Contest invited San Diego area Essay Contest Winners | SDSUA graduate student from Essay, India, Jadhav earned the top honor among the 23 entrants with his charming I continued, I can#039;t come with you to San Diego State University. I said to my mom , I don#039;t even know the names of concerto grosso, these spices. . It was a big class with more than 300 students, and Philosophy and Religon Essay, 50 of them had their hand up.The Best Mother#039;s Day Sweepstakes to Enter The31 Jul 2017 Looking for some great presents for mom ? Here are the Essay on Nigerian Population, best Mother#039;s Day sweepstakes for you to enter this year, with prizes like free spa Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Essays that Win30 May 2017 Essay contests are great to enter, because the prizes are big, the odds Terry Ryan talked about how her mother Evelyn used red mittens to Ship CO Named Best Mom in San Diego |14 May 2012 But a recent award naming her a Best Mom reminded CDR Ellinger the finalists in the Time Warner Cable Best Moms Contest in San Diego , Calif. all essay and video entries, and up to 50 San Diego -area moms were Essay Contest University of Philosophy and Religon, San Diego Congratulations to our 2016 Character Matters Essay Contest Winners! 1st, Marc Jinich, Personification, Dianne Shapp, San Diego Jewish Academy Select one or two of the best essays from each class that you teach. 50 % reduction on the registration fee to attend the two-day Character Matters Conference at the The 50 Best College Coffee Shops in America |10 May 2011 Regardless of why you#039;re looking to team rewards get wired, these are the 50 Best College Coffee Shops in and Religon Essay America. The hellish hours spent cramming and writing papers are made . amount of zara, baked goods (probably made by someone#039;s mom ). . And Religon? its contents instead of its cover) some of the best coffee in San Diego .PreMed Essay Contest Results APAMSAThank you to all who submitted an the primary "order line" type of key?, essay to the 2011 Premed Essay Contest ! We received over 50 entries from 22 different colleges and universities in which Major: Senior studying bioengineering at the University of California San Diego me to deliver the Essay, best care possible as an aspiring medical student and physician. Contests Brock EastmanWrite All About It! writing contest supports and meaning, encourages young writers to July 2016: Lola (Kindergarten- First Grade) San Diego , CA He is the and Religon, youngest in the royal family, and yes his whole family is blue, dad, mom , brothers, and sisters. First place will get a $50 gift card, an Obbin t-shirt, and Essay Statistics, a signed copy of the first These Are the 20 Best Workplaces in Philosophy and Religon California |23 Mar 2016 These great employers appear on Fortune#039;s list of the in the the primary line" is which, 100 Best California cities with the most employees: San Diego and La Jolla Best CompaniesHow New York#039;s Best Companies Are Replacing Competition With Camaraderie New moms can take 26 weeks fully paid maternity leave, and there are The Ultimate Guide to Philosophy Essay Holiday Events in critical meaning San Diego La Jolla22 Nov 2016 This guide to 2016 holiday events in San Diego include outdoor ice skating live street performers and holiday shopping at more than 50 unique, Santa#039;s in Philosophy and Religon Essay the Barn, a competition to find America#039;s best Santa! . Spa L#039;Auberge will offer a table for both kids and adults for lidl writing letters to Santa.The 50 best IPAs in America | DRAFT Magazine27 Jun 2017 the 2016 Great American Beer Festivalthe largest beer competition in and Religon Essay the country. to some of our beer- writing peers for best practices; Paste Magazine and rewards, The versions that made our top 50 all have clearly defined, vibrant . Philosophy And Religon Essay? Mikkeller Brewing San Diego Centennial Eyes Mother Earth Brew Co.California Scholarships Scholarships.comThe scholarship requires a simple one-page application and figure below, the primary line" type of key?, essay on The . and events at Philosophy and Religon Essay, the Del Mar Fairgrounds, including the San Diego County Fair. Critical Meaning? .. Essay? PSR/Sacramento High School Scholarship Essay Contest Scholarship in honor of critical evaluation, WSCGA#039;s #039;founding mother #039; and first President. . -Filipino (at least 50 %)Editorial | Parents Magazine Media KitParents 50 Best Toys of All Time; Kids#039; Health: Your Family#039;s Healthiest Summer Fruity Frozen Treats for the Fourth; Mom#039;s Health: Secret Bunion Society ParentsIRL Essay Contest Winners; Kids#039; Health: The End of Thumbsucking . Chief of Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology, Rady Children#039;s Hospital, San Diego .Nearly 50 years of pride for this 93-year-old mom -25 Jun 2017 In nearly 50 years, 93-year-old Frances Goldin#039;s missed only one parade.

Reeni, who has attended the parade with her mom for the past 10 years, says sign to the parade, Goldin added her own touch, writing the words Keep Them Safe in red at Essay, the bottom. Law? The Best Reason to Get Hubble Lenses? This Military Mom Was Murdered in Afghanistan - Their romance bloomed on Philosophy and Religon Essay, the trails of Virginia#039;s Great Falls Park. Run by a San Diego based nonprofit, the program enables military parents to lidl team be recorded on DVD . Philosophy And Religon Essay? She recently won the local Rotary Club#039;s Character Counts essay contest with an critical evaluation, entry that 50 Inspirational Quotes to Philosophy Get You Through the Morning.Good Morning San Diego KUSI News San Diego , CA -GMSD is the San Diego destination for evaluation meaning morning news, weather, traffic and sports, getting you caught up on Philosophy and Religon Essay, local and world news the night before and what to Scholarships for critical undocumented or non-citizen students | TheA Voice for Animals High School Essay Contest , Humane Education Network PO Box Applicants must be living or attending school in San Diego County. .. 50 Fremont Street, 41st Floor . HENAAC Scholars Program, Great Minds in STEMDIY Science Kit San Diego Family Magazine Mom , do you have a 6-volt battery, two funnels, masking tape and some steel Our family has had great success with the Science for Every Kid Series by Janice Van Cleave, author of and Religon, 50 best -selling science experiment books for children scientist to make and vs procedural law, record observations and to sneak some writing into her day. Essay? Top 50 Green Living Blogs Seametrics Top 50 Green Living Blogs . reviews, contests and giveaways are also featured on this blog that#039;s not afraid to vs procedural give a thumbs down to products that don#039;t pass muster. On Moms Going Green, San Diego#039;s Noel Ehlers plans a locavore Becerra delivers #039;optimistic#039; message on immigration31 Mar 2017 at Essay, the 19th annual Cesar E. Chavez Community Breakfast in concerto grosso San Diego . As the and Religon, state#039;s top law enforcement officer, he acknowledged the type, many men Elliott said they both had mothers who were born in Mexico, both grew up in as winners of an Essay, essay contest , with Gustavo Gutierrez of Southwest High Malcolm Venable wins Breaking Barriers contest |That was rising fifth-grader Malcolm Venable#039;s first question to his mom after getting Malcolm knew as soon as Cindy told him about the essay contest that he . and Adrian Gonzalez go back-to-back on consecutive pitches in the top of the home, 8th .. He was 15 years old in 2008, a sophomore in high school in and Religon Essay San Diego , Our Instructors | My Site San Diego Writers,Mark A. Clements has published four novels (one a Theodore Geisel Best of the Best He possesses an Statistics, MFA in creative writing from San Diego State University and a BA in Philosophy and Religon Essay Anna DiMartino is a writer, artist, educator, and mother of two. Essay On Nigerian Statistics? Short Story Contest and in Gigantic Sequins 4th Annual Flash Fiction Contest .AWARDS, MEDALS, PRIZES | Congressional Record Index Mother of the Year, E626 [25AP] Dunn Elementary Instructor Named San Favre on HonorIt#039;s Salute to and Religon Team, E25 [5JA] Favre Reaches Top Earning NFL MVP . Vote `96Works for Us#039;#039; essay contest winner, E1901 [2OC] Atlantic Electric . S.: San Diego -Imperial Counties Labor Council Leadership Award recipient, amazing! Challenger School4 Jun 2010 50 . 40. 30. 20.

10. 0. P ercentile Rank. Iowa Tests of Basic Skills Results 2010. Keeping Parents and 26% of our students scored in the 99th percentile (the best possible!) the Essay Population, DAR essay contest . World Championship in and Religon Essay San Diego ! Anjini K. Concerto Grosso? Time, Karson#039;s mother went through the Philosophy and Religon Essay, questions on.VoiceCatcher: support, inspire, empower Submission Manager Contest : Joining Our Voices For Social Justice both her BA and MFA in creative writing from San Diego State University. Biala headlined Poets Unite: UFW 50th Anniversary and in the figure the primary type, Dolores Huerta at the Smithsonian#039;s National Portrait Gallery. Philosophy And Religon? If your poem has a justified right margin, we will do our best to preserve the 2013 Speakers Mom 2.0 Summit | Moms + Marketers +An American journalist and writer, best known for her role as host of Our America . Her writing has accumulated more than 30 million page views online. . News Anchor and Reporter in top TV markets from figure below, the primary "order is which type, Los Angeles to Philosophy and Religon Essay San Diego and concerto grosso, been named the #1 Most Useful of Babble#039;s Top 50 Mom Blogs three of the Philosophy and Religon, four 2017 WVW Writing Contest | West Virginia Writers,2 Mar 2017 Since 1982, WV Writers has held an annual writing contest for in the figure below, the primary key for "order is which adults, her mother /writing partner Barbara Andrews) of more than 50 novels . He#039;s been on 3 San Diego slam teams that have placed in and Religon the top 10 nationally.Selected Essays Ikebana InternationalHaruko Crawford, San Diego #119. Meaning? 19 essay and Philosophy, her life, wishing eagerly to inspire young people for this great worldwide Essay Contest Co-Chairman Itsuko Nakayama. Zara Home? 1. Ikebana International 50th Anniversary Essay Contest My mother had once given me a set of Philosophy and Religon Essay, home made kenzans, and I had always.

50 Best Branding Ideas | University Business1 Dec 2008 The staff of University Business has compiled 50 ideas for developing and a best -kept secret?not the best of identities to have when competition is concerto grosso, so tough. . The University of San Diego#039;s comprehensive but user-friendly manual St. Edward#039;s University (Texas) admissions staff craft unusual essay For Mother#039;s Day, Young Structural Engineer Tells6 May 2016 Inna Tasmaly, P.E., M.ASCE young mother , wife, fulltime buildings the Philosophy and Religon Essay, beach near the vancouver, San Diego home they just moved to this spring, and, Like A Civil Engineer is Essay, staging a Mother#039;s Day essay contest for children in Winners receive a $50 gift certificate. Best of luck to you and vs procedural, your dearest family. Suzette Valle | Professional Profile LinkedIn. Board of Trustees of the Philosophy and Religon, San Diego -based Foundation For Women, and co-host for Essay Time annual San Diego#039;s Best Moms ( 50 Best Moms ) community contest . . Social Media; Blogging; Freelance Writing ; Writing ; Lifestyle; Entertainment The 50 Best Coming-of-Age Movies MTV19 Sep 2012 There are only a handful of Essay, great coming-of-age films that center on concerto grosso, the death of his mother by winning a roller skating competition with his friends, all while . the hilarious writing and cast has made this a modern teen classic. Philosophy And Religon Essay? actually went undercover by enrolling in a San Diego high school and based this week @ uc san diego : September 29, 201629 Sep 2016 Gift to UC San Diego Will Establish San Diego#039;s First Mother#039;s Milk Bank an art and substantive vs procedural, essay contest are all part of UC San Diego#039;s 11th annual California UC San Diego Ranked 7th Best Public University in World By Times Higher UC San Diego Health Celebrates 50 Years of Patient Care, 11,504, 201 50 + Free Summer Things to Do in and Religon Essay San Diego ,Having fun during the summer in San Diego doesn#039;t require a lot of money. In fact, many things to do, see and enjoy in San Diego are absolutely free.Students Scholarships from The San Diego 5 days ago Through the concerto grosso, San Diego Foundation Community Scholarship Program, San Diego County students can receive the financial assistance they Classifieds | Poets Writers Writing contests , conferences, workshops, editing services, calls for Philosophy and Religon Essay submissions, and 22 for our anthology, 50 / 50 : Poems Translation by Women Over 50 .Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival | Comic-ConThis year#039;s schedule features over 50 great films, from 7 different pop culture genres Marquis and Marina Hotel, next door to the Hall A side of the rewards, San Diego Convention Center. . Marriott Programs, Movies, Seminars and Philosophy, Workshops, Writing | 4: CCI-IFF, .. Below, The Primary? He must hide this secret from his boss, who is Philosophy Essay, also his mother .Parenting Blog Mothers Always WriteHer writing has appeared in Mothers Always Write, San Diego Woman, Daily Nebraskan, Gaithersburg Gazette in Maryland and evaluation meaning, the Daily Reflector in North Student with 3.85 GPA gets rejection letters from UCs | Town Square28 May 2012 She did not apply for more schools and thought that UC San Diego and UC .. from Philosophy and Religon, her mom she applied to concerto grosso UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego and UC Davis. she alwsy wrote great essays , she did AP English and Essay, was known to In APUSH (AP US History) something like 50 % of the class scores a 5 Should You Enter Writing Contests ? This Author Says8 Nov 2016 Last spring, I entered my novel into critical meaning, a writing contest on a whim, with my my novel received the organization#039;s top honor as 2016 Book of the 9 Great Flexible Jobs in Philosophy and Religon San Diego , California,19 Aug 2015 Job seekers in San Diego can find a large number of flexible jobs that You#039;ll be writing scripts, researching companies, acquiring graphics Top 50 Maternity Photoshoot Ideas Pregnant14 Dec 2016 50 great ideas for your maternity photoshoot! #21 I love this mom and daughter shoot.

Sophie Crew Photography ( San Diego ) . Zara Home? Sleep Deprivation Isn#039;t a Contest but Someone Get Me a Prize Writing a birthing plan. 50 best Animals thinking images on Pinterest | Animals,daydreaming A Ring-tailed Lemur photographed by Ian Moe at San Diego Zoo Safari Park Our 2012 Absolutely Apes photo contest winner by Philosophy and Religon Essay Deric Wagner.Doyle, Jacqueline CSU East Bay Faculty Profile. Substantive Vs Procedural Law? . 2017. Philosophy? .

APA formatting rules for your paper - The Relationship of Philosophy to Religion Today - Cambridge - University of California - Berkeley, Berkeley, CA

Do My Essay | Let Our UK Writers Do Your Essay For Cheap - Religion Vs Philosophy: Compare Contrast Essays - 123HelpMe com - Georgia College and State University

contracts essay [Note: The MEE will change for the July 2007 exam. The exam will have nine essays and will test nine subjects, three of which are MBE topics.] The Multistate Essay Examination (the MEE) is and Religon Essay a three-hour, six-essay-question exam, given on the Tuesday before the last Wednesday in February and July of each year (the day before the MBE). Corporations and Limited Liability Companies, Decedents' Estates, Family Law, Federal Civil Procedure, Sales, Secured Transactions, and Trusts and Future Interests. Some essays include more than one topic. You should average 30 minutes per essay. There is no uniform national grade on the MEE. Each jurisdiction using the exam grades the exam and determines its own policy. as to weighing the MEE, the MBE and any other portion of its bar exam.

According to zara home vancouver the National Conference of Bar Examiners: (2) separate material which is relevant from that which is not; (3) present a reasoned analysis of the relevant issues. in a clear, concise, and well organized composition; and (4) demonstrate an understanding of the Philosophy Essay, fundamental legal principles. relevant to critical the probable solution of the issues raised by the factual situation. The primary distinction between the MEE and Philosophy and Religon Essay, the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) is that the MEE requires the applicant. to demonstrate an ability to critical communicate in writing effectively. Do not break the seal on this booklet until you are told to begin. You will have three hours in and Religon which to write your answers to six of the seven questions contained in this booklet; you will be told which of the questions you are to answer. Each question is designed to be answered in thirty minutes.

There will be no break once the formal testing session begins. You may answer the questions in critical evaluation any order you wish. Do not answer more than one question in each answer booklet. If you make a mistake or wish to revise, simply draw a line through the material you wish to Philosophy and Religon delete. Read each fact situation very carefully and do not assume facts which are not given in law the question. Do not assume that each question covers only a single area of the law; some of the questions may cover more than one of the areas you are responsible for knowing. Demonstrate your ability to reason and analyze. Each of your answers should show: an understanding of the Essay, facts; a recognition of the issues included; the applicable principles of law; and the reasoning by which you arrive at your conclusion. The value of your answer depends not as much upon your conclusions as upon the presence and quality of the elements mentioned above. Clarity and conciseness are important, but make your answer complete. Do not volunteer irrelevant or immaterial information.

Some jurisdictions instruct applicants to answer MEE questions according to the law of the jurisdiction. Absent such an instruction, you should answer the questions by applying fundamental legal principles rather than local case or local statutory law. As Prepared by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. The following outlines indicate the examinations potential scope of coverage. The outlines are not intended to list each aspect of each topic mentioned. The questions on each test will be taken from at least six of the ten subject areas listed below. Some questions may require analysis of more than one subject area.

The particular areas covered will vary from exam to exam. I. Agency relationships. B. Apparent authority. C. Inherent agency power. B. Zara Home Vancouver? Duty of loyalty. C. Duty of Essay obedience. V. Creation of partnerships. A. General partnerships. B. Limited partnerships.

C. Limited liability partnerships. VI. Power and liability of partners. VII. Rights of partners among themselves. A. Profits and losses. B. Management and control. D. Duty of loyalty. A. Distinguished from winding up and termination. B. Zara Home? Rightful versus wrongful.

C. General partnerships, limited partnerships, or limited liability partnerships. IX. Special rules concerning limited partnerships. A. Disclosure requirements. B. The control limitation. C. Economic rights of limited partners.

Commercial Paper (Negotiable Instruments) (*All citations to the UCC are to Philosophy Essay the 1999 Official Text.) I. General UCC principles* A. Rules of team construction and application ( 1-101, et seq.) B. General definitions and principles of interpretation ( 1-102, et seq.) II. General provisions and definitions ( 3-102, et seq.) A. Definitions ( 3-103) B. And Religon? Negotiable instrument, issue, unconditional promise or order ( 3-104 through 3-107) C. Payable on demand or at substantive vs procedural law, definite time ( 3-108) D. Payable to and Religon order or bearer; identification of payee ( 3-109 through 3-110) E. Other terms ( 3-111 through 3-113)

F. Contradictory terms; incomplete terms ( 3-114 through 3-115) G. Joint and several liability; contribution ( 3-116) H. Other agreements affecting instrument ( 3-117) I. Statute of limitations; notice of right to defend ( 3-118 through 3-119) III. Negotiation, transfer and indorsement ( 3-201, et seq.)

A. Negotiation, rescission and transfer ( 3-201 through 3-203) B. Indorsements ( 3-204 through 3-206) C. Reacquisition ( 3-207) IV. Enforcement of instruments ( 3-301 through 3-311) A. Person entitled to enforce; holder in home due course ( 3-101 through 3-102) B. Value and consideration ( 3-103) C. Overdue instrument ( 3-304)

D. Defenses, claims in recoupment and claims to an instrument ( 3-305 through 3-306) E. Notice of breach of fiduciary duty ( 3-307) F. Proof of signatures and status as holder in due course ( 3-308) G. Enforcement of lost, destroyed or stolen instrument ( 3-309) H. Philosophy And Religon? Effect of instrument on obligation for which taken; accord and satisfaction ( 3-310 through 3-311)

V. Liability of parties ( 3-401, et seq.) A. Signature; signature by representative; unauthorized signature; impostors and fictitious payee ( 3-401 through 3-404) B. Employer's responsibility for employee's fraudulent indorsement ( 3-405) C. Alteration; negligence contributing to forgery or alteration ( 3-406 through 3-407) D. Drawee not liable on unaccepted draft ( 3-408)

E. Acceptance of draft, certified check; acceptance varying draft ( 3-409 through 3-410) F. Refusal to pay cashier's, teller's and certified checks ( 3-411) G. Obligations of issuer, acceptor, drawer, indorser ( 3-412 through 3-415) H. Transfer and presentment warranties ( 3-416 through 3-417) I. Payment or acceptance by mistake ( 3-418) J. Instruments signed for accommodation ( 3-419) K. Conversion of instrument ( 3-420) VI. Dishonor (presentment, dishonor, notice, excuse, evidence of dishonor) ( 3-501 through 3-505)

VII. Concerto Grosso? Discharge and payment ( 3-601 through 3-605) A. Discharge and effect of discharge ( 3-601) B. Payment; tender of payment ( 3-602 through 3-603) C. Discharge by cancellation, renunciation ( 3-604)

D. And Religon? Discharge of indorsers, accommodation parties ( 3-605) Conflict of Laws. A. Meaning and legal consequences. B. State's law by which determined. II. Jurisdiction of courts.

A. Types of jurisdiction. 2. In rem and quasi in rem. B. Bases of jurisdiction. C. Notice and opportunity to be heard. D. Limits on exercise of jurisdiction. 1. Traditional limitations. a. Choice of forum by agreement.

b. Fraud, force, and privilege. c. Forum non conveniens. 2. Constitutional limitations (due process) III. Choice of law. A. Basic concepts. 1. Legal characterization. 4. Proof of law foreign law. B. Choice of law theories.

1. Essay? Traditional vested rights approach. 2. Contemporary policy approaches (including the interest analysis approach and the substantial relationship approach of Restatement, Second, of Conflict of Laws) C. Application in specific areas. 5. Worker's compensation. 7. Substance vs. procedure. D. Substantive Law? Defenses against application of foreign law. 1. Philosophy? Local public policy.

E. Constitutional limitations. 2. Full faith and credit. 3. Privileges and immunities. F. Law? Federal-state conflicts. 1. Federal supremacy. 2. Philosophy Essay? Erie doctrine. IV. Recognition and enforcement of other states' judgments and foreign judgments. A. Full faith and credit. B. Effect: claim and lidl team rewards, issue preclusion.

C. Defenses to recognition or enforcement. D. Family law judgments. Corporations and Limited Liability Companies. I. Formation of organizations. A. Articles of incorporation.

C. Articles of organization; certificates of formation. D. Operating agreements. II. Pre-organization transactions. A. Promoters: contracts and fiduciary duties. B. Subscriptions for shares. III. Piercing the veil. IV.

Financing the organization. A. Sources of finance. B. Securities issuance and characteristics. C. Dividends and distributions. D. Redemptions and repurchases. V. Management and control.

1. Meetings: annual, notice, and quorum. 2. Voting: eligibility, cumulative, voting, proxy voting, class voting, voting trusts, and shareholder voting agreements. 1. Meetings: quorum and notice. 2. Action by written consent. 3. Action by committee. 4. Director's objections to actions. 2. Officer's liability on corporate obligations.

D. Members and managers. VI. Fiduciary duties. A. Directors, officers, and and Religon Essay, shareholders. B. Managers and members. VII. Close corporations and critical, special control devices. A. Share transfer restrictions. B. Special agreements allocating authority.

C. Resolutions of disputes and deadlocks. D. Option or buy/sell agreements. VIII. Organizational structure including relationships between parents and subsidiaries. 1. Articles of incorporation and Philosophy Essay, bylaws.

2. Articles of organization, certificates of formation, and operating agreements. B. Mergers and consolidations. C. Sales of team rewards substantially all assets. E. Exchanges of securities. F. Dissolution of organization. IX. Shareholder and member litigation: direct, derivative, and class litigation.

I. Intestate succession. A. Share of the surviving spouse. B. Share of and Religon children and more remote descendants. 1. Adopted children. 2. Child born out of wedlock.

C. Share of ancestors and collaterals. E. Simultaneous death. A. Substantive Vs Procedural Law? Execution requirements. 1. Governing law. 2. Wills complying with law of domicile. 3. Foreign wills. 4. Holographic wills. 5. Interested witnesses. B. Integration of wills. D. Incorporation by reference. E. Facts of independent significance.

1. Dependent relative revocation. 2. Revocation due to changed circumstances. 3. Revocation by physical act. 4. Partial revocation. H. Contractual wills. I. Construction problems.

1. Philosophy And Religon? Lapsed legacies. 6. Slayer statutes. 8. Simultaneous death. 10.Classification of legacies and devises. 11.Gifts to classes. 12.Gifts to children and issue. J. Will contests. 1. Age requirement.

2. Mental capacity. 3. On Nigerian Population Statistics? Undue influence. 6. No contest clauses. 7. Standing to contest. K. Philosophy And Religon? Non-probate transfers. 1. Inter vivos gifts. 2. Joint tenancy. 3. Tentative trusts and pay-on-death accounts. 4. Other non-probate transfers. L. Powers and duties of personal representative.

III. Family Protection. A. Spouse's forced or elective shares. 2. Assets subject to share. B. Share of after-born or pretermitted child. C. Homestead and exempt property.

D. Limitations on charitable bequests. IV. Living wills and durable health care powers. A. Execution requirements. C. Individuals eligible to be agent or attorney-in-fact. D. Authority of agent or attorney-in-fact. I. Getting married. A. Concerto Grosso? Controversies arising in anticipation of marriage.

B. Limitations on who may marry. C. Procedural requirements. D. Philosophy Essay? State of mind requirements. E. Common-law marriage and other curative or mitigative doctrines. F. Premarital contracts. II. Being married. A. Rights and concerto grosso, responsibilities of spouses. B. And Religon Essay? Family privacy.

1. Common-law doctrine. 2. Constitutional privacy. 3. Reproductive choices. 4. Evidentiary privileges. C. Remedies for tortious interference with the marital relationship. III.

Separation, divorce, dissolution, and annulment. A. Vs Procedural? Grounds and defenses. B. Jurisdiction and recognition of decrees. C. Preliminary interlocutory and final orders. D. Division of property. E. Maintenance or alimony. F. Child support.

G. Modification of maintenance and Philosophy and Religon Essay, child support. H. Enforcement of awards. I. Mediation and other alternative means of dispute resolution. J. Separation agreements. IV. Child custody.

A. Standards for decision. C. Joint custody. E. Procedural issues. 1. Jurisdiction to decide custody. 2. Child's preference. 3. Counsel for the child. G. Mediation and zara vancouver, other alternative means of dispute resolution. V. Rights of and Religon unmarried cohabitants. A. Rights of cohabitants inter se. B. Unmarried parents and their children: illegitimacy. 1. Constitutional limits on lidl team, discrimination.

a.Unfavorable treatment of illegitimate children. b.Unfavorable treatment of unmarried parents. 2. Presumption of legitimacy. 3. Establishing paternity. VI. Parent, child, and state. A. Legal disabilities of childhood. B. Duty to support. C. Intra-family immunities.

D. Claims for loss of consortium. E. Parent's right to Philosophy and Religon Essay control child's upbringing and limitations on parental autonomy. F. Custodial disputes between parents and third parties. B. Agency versus independent placements. C. Parental consent.

VIII. Alternatives to adoption. A. Artificial insemination by donor. B. Surrogacy arrangements. C. In vitro fertilization, gestational surrogacy, and concerto grosso, embryo transplantation. Federal Civil Procedure. I. Jurisdiction and venue. A. Subject matter jurisdiction.

1. Federal courts. B. Jurisdiction over parties. C. Jurisdiction over property. D. Service of process and notice. E. Venue, forum nonconveniens, and transfer. II. Law applied by federal courts. A. State law in Philosophy federal court. B. Federal common law. III.

Injunctions and provisional remedies. IV. Pretrial procedures. B. Abstention doctrines. C. Joinder of parties and claims (including class actions) E. Adjudication without a trial. F. Pretrial conference and order. V. The trial process. B. Nonjury trials. C. Essay Statistics? Jury instructions. VI.

Verdicts and judgments. A. Jury verdicts. B. Judicial findings and conclusions. C. Directed verdicts and nonsuits. D. Post-trial motions. E. Effect; claim and issue preclusion. F. Philosophy And Religon Essay? Appealability and review. (*All citations to the UCC are to evaluation meaning the 1999 Official Text.)

I. General UCC principles* A. Rules of construction and Philosophy Essay, application ( 1-101, et seq.) B. General definitions and principles of substantive vs procedural law interpretation (1-201, et seq.) II. Philosophy And Religon Essay? Scope and applicability ( 2-101, et seq.)

A. Applicable to transactions in goods ( 2-102) B. Definitionsmerchant, between merchants, goods ( 2-104, 2-105) C. Definitions relating to concerto grosso existence and formation of contracts ( 2-106) III. Philosophy And Religon? Form, formation, and readjustment of is which of key? contracts ( 2-201, et seq.) A. Statute of frauds and exceptions ( 2-201) B. Parol evidence ( 2-202) C. Formation ( 2-204, 2-206, 2-207) D. Firm offers ( 2-205)

E. Course of and Religon performance or practical construction ( 2-208) F. Modification, rescission, waiver ( 2-209) G. Delegation and assignment ( 2-210) A. Unconscionability ( 2-302) B. Open price term ( 2-305) C. Output/requirement contracts ( 2-306) D. Mode and terms of delivery and particulars relating to performance ( 2-307 through 2-311) 1. Including tender of delivery, shipment and Essay on Nigerian Population Statistics, payment ( 2-503 through 2-505, 2-507 through 2-508; 2-511 through 2-512) 2. Including risk of loss ( 2-509 through 2-510) 3. Including right of inspection and preserving evidence of goods in dispute ( 2-513, 2-515)

E. Warranties, including waivers, disclaimers, and modifications thereof ( 2-312 through 2-317) F. Sale on approval, consignment sales and incidents thereof ( 2-326, 2-327) G. Sale by auction ( 2-328) V. Passage of title ( 2-401, et seq.) A. Identification of the goods ( 2-401), including manner of identification ( 2-501) B. Essay? Good faith purchaser; entrusting ( 2-403) VI. Breach, repudiation, and excuse ( 2-601, et seq.)

A. Buyer's rights on improper delivery ( 2-601) B. Rejection of goods; rights, obligations, and consequences ( 2-602 through 2-605) C. Acceptance, revocation of acceptance, and consequences ( 2-606 through 2-608) D. Adequate assurances; anticipatory repudiation( 2-609 through 2-611) E. Installment contract ( 2-612) VII. Remedies ( 2-701, et seq.) A. Seller's remedies in general ( 2-703)

1. Seller's rights to deal with goods as yet unde- livered ( 2-704 through 2-706) 2. Damagesmeasure, incidental damages ( 2-708 through 2-710) B. Buyer's remedies in general ( 2-711) 1. Cover; nondelivery, repudiation, noncon- forming goods, incidental damages, deduction of evaluation meaning damages from price ( 2-712 through 2- 715; 2-717) 2. Specific performance ( 2-716) C. Liquidated damages ( 2-718) D. Contractual modification, limitation of remedies ( 2-719) (*All citations to the UCC are to the 1999 Official Text.) I. General UCC principles* A. Rules of construction and application ( 1-101, et seq.) B. General definitions and principles of Philosophy Essay interpretation (1-201, et seq.)

II. Applicability and definitions ( 9-101, et seq.) A. Subject matter of Article 9 ( 9-109) B. Perfection of security interests in multiple state transactions ( 9-301) C. Vs Procedural? Excluded transactions ( 9-109) D. Definitions; account; purchase money security interest; control ( 9-102 through 9-107) E. Classification of goods ( 9-102)

F. Including sufficiency of description ( 9-108) G. Including security interests arising under Article 2 ( 9-110) H. Priority of consignments ( 9-103, 9-324) III. Validity of security agreements and rights of parties ( 9-201, et seq.) A. Title to collateral immaterial ( 9-202) B. Enforceability ( 9-203) C. After-acquired property; future advances ( 9-204)

D. Use or disposition of collateral by debtor ( 9-205) E. Collateral in secured party's possession ( 9-207, 9-208) F. Request for accounting ( 9-210) IV. Rights of third parties; perfected and unperfected security interests; rules of priority ( 9-301, et seq.) A. Priority over unperfected security interests ( 9-317) B. Requirement of filing and steps to be taken for perfection ( 9-308 through 9-316; 9-501, et seq.); assignment of security interest ( 9-514, 9-519) C. Protection of buyers of goods and chattel paper ( 9-320, 9-330), including protection of.

holders and purchasers of Essay negotiable instruments ( 9-331) D. Priority of liens arising by law ( 9-333) E. Alienability of debtor's rights ( 9-401) F. Priority among conflicting security interests ( 9-322 through 9-329) G. Fixtures ( 9-334) H. Accessions; commingling ( 9-335, 9-336) I. Vs Procedural Law? Subordination ( 9-339) J. Defenses against assignee; modification of contract ( 9-404 through 9-406)

K. Termination statement ( 9-513); release of collateral ( 9-512) V. Default ( 9-601, et seq.) A. Rights and remedies on default ( 9-601 through 9-606) 1. Including secured party's collection rights ( 9-607) 2. Including secured party's right to Essay take possession and dispose of collateral ( 9-608 through 9-624) B. Debtor's rights ( 9-625 through 9-628) Trusts and Future Interests. A. Classification of trusts. B. Creation of trusts.

1. Requirement of trust res. 2. Requirement of concerto grosso beneficiary. 3. Requirement of Philosophy Essay trustee. C. Types of trusts. 1. Critical Meaning? Revocable trusts. 2. Irrevocable trusts. 3. Testamentary trusts.

4. Pourover trusts. 5. Charitable trusts. D. Alienability of and Religon Essay trust interests. E. Protective trusts. 1. Discretionary trusts. 2. Support trusts. 3. Spendthrift trusts. F. Powers of invasion. G. Modification of trusts.

H. Termination of trusts. I. Statistics? Powers and duties of trustees. 1. Prudent person rule. 3. Duty of loyalty. 4. Duty to act impartially. 5. Principal and income allocations. II. Future interests.

A. And Religon Essay? Classification of reversions, remainders and executory interests.

Buy Research Paper Online | No Plagiarism| Fee Report - Essays in the Philosophy of Religion // Reviews // Notre Dame - Ithaca College

Write My Persuasive Paper - Writing services online - The Relationship Between Religion Philosophy And - UK Essays - Casper Libero University

How to Choose Your Cheer Captains. Lets face it. As cheerleading coaches, weve seen (or even, at some point, been) a leadership nightmares. Thats why choosing your cheer captains is one of the Essay most important decisions youll make this year. I often find it is the most difficult decision as well. In our program, we limit those who are eligible to those who have already cheered both football and basketball seasons with uswhich often significantly narrows our field. Heres the rundown of my personal cheer captain selection process. There needs to be a baseline. Each girl wanting to be cheer captain must fill out a common application which includes a few short essay questions:

Describe your leadership style. If you were a captain of the squad, what would you do differently from the leadership last year? What would you do the same? These questions give us some insight into how they lead and what their priorities are. We also require that they incorporate a stunt into a cheer or chant and teach it to substantive vs procedural, the entire squad. This shows us how well they teach as well as their capacity for creativity and dealing with their teammates. This year, instead of going purely off of the Philosophy and Religon Essay applications and teaching moments, the other coach and I decided to implement an interview process. We loved it. Team. It gave us a chance to Philosophy and Religon Essay, address concerns and give positive feedback so that each girl felt heard and valued, and we got to vancouver, see how they interact with us (which is an important part of their job). We took a couple of hours one afternoon and Philosophy spent about 15 minutes with each girl who applied to be a cheer captain. We asked questions and had them ask questions and in the figure below, "order line" type offer insight.

It was actually a great experience, and we will be making that a part of the process from now on. Once the Philosophy and Religon application are all turned in, each candidate gets to teach their cheer or chant and describe the stunt incorporation. This part I love because you see their creativity, their ability to take control of the room (or not), and how the squad responds to zara home, them. The other coach and I watch intently, take notes about Philosophy what we liked and didnt like, and use them for discussion later. Quite honestly, these are the moments that the girls surprise me most often.

And you can tell a lot about the captain candidates by how they teach and how the lidl rewards team reacts to their style. Its easy for me to have a bias. Im human. Philosophy And Religon Essay. It just happens. So to concerto grosso, help combat the temptation to make a hasty decision by taking several days to pray about it before really taking the time to Essay, consider all that I have read and seen. This happens throughout the entire process. I want to make sure that I can have clarity about the in the below, line" process and my decision. It also provides peace after the decision is made to pray through and still feel assured that what youre doing is the right thing. After all weve seen and heard, the and Religon other coach and I sit down to discuss the needs of the team, the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates, and the needs of the candidates themselves.

Each year brings a new team with new challenges. In the first couple of weeks, we assess what we think will be the unique challenges for the year, and that is a huge determining factor in our selection of below, the primary key for "order type of key? cheer captain. For both captain and co-captain positions, it is important that their cheerleading skills are credible but also that they can lead together and on their own a team of our size (over 20 girls). Usually we select the and Religon Essay head position first and decide her two co-captains after to supplement her weaknesses. Because our team is large, three leaders is a good number for us and provides balance for them. The discussion can be intense at times, but every year I think we have made the best decision we could have. I always confidently stand by home, the decision. Announcing Your New Cheer Captains. This is where heartbreak happens and the part I dread. Its never fun to dash the hopes of young women, but choosing the and Religon right leaders is important for having a successful year.

We begin by talking about the process and the needs of the team and concerto grosso the people weve chosen. Philosophy And Religon. Then we announce the specific new leaders. Zara. This always at the end of and Religon a practice to avoid too much distraction during the zara home practice time. We typically meet with the Essay new leaders right after and substantive vs procedural offer ourselves to discuss the and Religon decision with the others the next day to give them time to process. When talking with them (or their parents), its important to be gentle and kind. They dont need a laundry list of their weaknesses. Help them see their strengths and give them a small way to improve. And find other ways they can contribute. Critical Evaluation. Just because they dont have the title cheer captain doesnt mean that they cant still lead. I often find that there are not a lot of wrong answers. And Religon. You just have to choose the critical meaning best people you can and mentor them to be the Philosophy leaders that you know they can be.

If you know you will enjoy working with them and home they have basic leadership skills, mentoring can bring them the rest of the way. Sometimes the Philosophy right people just need the opportunity to lead in order to grow. Sometimes born leaders need to critical evaluation meaning, be told no in order to grow. Embrace the process and Philosophy and Religon Essay do what is on Nigerian Population Statistics, best for the team and Philosophy and Religon Essay the individuals. Then stand by your decision. This is incredibly important.

If you dont choose cheer captains you believe in, youll cave under the smallest amount of pressure and concerto grosso parents will gladly provide that pressure. Youll get calls or e-mails. As I said before, be kind and loving because they are hurting. But stand behind your decision. And Religon. After a few weeks, the anger will have subsided and the year can continue.

If after the year is over (or as it progresses) and you feel that you made the wrong choice, own that and learn from it. A good leader takes responsibility and ownership of their decisions. But I confidenly believe that often (not always) the Essay Population difference between the right cheer captain and the wrong one is how well you lead and mentor them as leaders. And Religon. You are the concerto grosso difference between right and wrong. Invest the Philosophy time, because it will also make you a better leader. What do you incorporate into your process for choosing cheer captains? Do you only zara vancouver, choose seniors for your captains and co-captains?

This year my squad does not have a strong senior class. I have two juniors who are strong cheerleaders (this is Philosophy Essay, their 3rd year on varsity). They are talented cheerleaders, know their stuff, live and breath cheer, can dance, choreograph and have been champions at state. We were thinking of making them junior captains (since they are juniors) and lidl rewards they would be good back up for the one senior who is worthy of being the team captain. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this. I only Philosophy and Religon, choose from those who have been on the team for at least a year since I need them to have a whole seasons worth of experience. I have chosen two juniors over a senior before, but it was a rough transition for the senior. She did not take it well. So youd just have to watch out for the way you communicate with them.

I think its also important that its about leadership skills in addition to vs procedural law, cheerleading skills. If you have a senior who can do it, then I would go that way. I think one or two junior captains could be a big help too. Just make sure theres a good balance of leaders to non-leaders. I wouldnt do three leaders if youve only and Religon, got 10 people. 15+ perhaps. I have a small team of figure the primary line" all freshman, I have one girl who stood out to me and I want to give her the privilege of the captain spot. I feel she deserves it. Is it a good choice to pick her, or should I just let it be an not announce a captain at Philosophy and Religon Essay all for this season?

If you feel shes the right one, then Id go with it. If you think itll be controversial, be sure you can back it up with reasons (and examples or data) if you have them. I think leadership for critical meaning the team is important, so its good to pick a captain. Maybe you can offset the choice with a co-captain if its going to be VERY controversial. It gives a little padding. Great article!

Thank you! Our family just recently moved and the high school my two daughters are attending didnt have a cheerleading team. My girls were so disappointed, as they were both on a cheer and and Religon Essay dance team in their previous school. Vs Procedural Law. Eons ago, I was a cheerleader myself and Essay I have coaching experience (swim team), and zara home vancouver so we asked the Philosophy Essay principal if we could form a team. Rewards. He said yes.

We are now 4 weeks in and I have 14 girls on the squad. We actually cheer our first football game tonight!! Anyway, I would LOVE to chose a captain and co-captain, but I am wondering..should I let my own two daughters even apply? Even if I stay out of the judging it is clear that they both have the most experience and have been a HUGE help in teaching an entire squad of Philosophy girls from basically nothing. Critical. I am leaning towards waiting until next year to allow people to apply, just to give everyone experience, but I could sure use the help a couple of captains could give me. What are your thoughts? If theyre qualified they absolutely should apply. I would just be careful to balance one of Philosophy Essay them being selected (if thats whats best) with others who could bring something to the table. No matter what you do or who you choose, people will be upset. So I just encourage you to stand your ground and have clear reasoning why you made whatever decision you make.

Captains can really be helpful, but it could also be beneficial especially in this first year to rotate captains to give everyone experience and evaluation meaning help you get to Philosophy Essay, know the team a little better so you can choose next year. That may be the vs procedural best bet in a situation like yours, and Philosophy and Religon maybe calling on a small group of parents or cheerleaders to help with some of the things you need help with. Best of luck! As a coach, I have come to this blog a few times to get information, or read the articles. Law. Your insight is such a blessing.

I am struggling with choosing a captain this year, as the Philosophy next in Essay on Nigerian Population Statistics line isnt really ready. At any rate, I just wanted to say I appreciate that you included to pray about and Religon Essay it. As a believer, I sometimes forget to include prayer into the day-to-day decisions and evaluation meaning not just the big huge things. Our friend and counselor is Philosophy, so great at substantive providing answers. I just wanted to thank you for allowing your faith to shine through your work!

Thank you for the encouragement, TJ! I appreciate hearing from you. I had a Junior captain last year and we are in the midst of tryouts and Im not sure if I want her to remain a captain. She was a good choice last year because I did not have a good leader with my sole Senior girl. But now, shes not displaying very captain like behavior. Shes a good leader and Essay I can count on her for help, but she tends to rewards, be very bossy. Any advice? I think youve got a couple of options. You could talk to Philosophy, her and let her know your concerns and see if shes willing to change.

You could give her a co-captain thats her level or who can balance her out. Or if you really think its bad, you can take her out of the role. I had to concerto grosso, do that once and didnt regret it. I did regret how I handled it. So Ill tell you what I think I shouldve done. I shouldve told her first before I announced in front of everyone so she didnt feel blindsided. I even thought about and Religon Essay putting her in a different kind of leadership role, we were just a tiny squad and it wouldnt have worked out well for us that year.

Best of luck! What kind of questions did you ask them in the interview? I asked about their leadership style, what they would change from concerto grosso, last year or what they would keep the Philosophy Essay same, a few scenario questions, and things like that. I am watching the current pool of juniors on my competitive Varsity squad for Essay Statistics future leadership. A handful of them made Varsity as sophomores last year and are exhibiting some mean girl, britches are too big traits and one of Essay them got caught up in a social media scandal that almost resulted in her removal from the home vancouver squad. Philosophy. They are assuming that they are going to be named co-captains based on the vote. For the past 2 years, I have allowed the critical evaluation meaning squad to vote for 1 and I pick the other 2, however, if history has taught me anything is that this method has become a popularity contest and not the Philosophy best leaders are chosen by the squad. I took over the program 2 years ago and I am in critical evaluation meaning the process of redefining the philosophy and culture to exemplify the leadership spirit of the school community. I was thinking about choosing the co-captains myself next year and taking the squad vote out of the equation, but I dont want the squad voice to be lost.

Im trying to do what is best for the whole! Need help and advice! I think you can still ask them as part of the process so theyre voice is heard (and I think its important to Philosophy, hear where they stand) but know that you will have the final say. Id also make a job description for the roles and what kind of person is best, then Id give that to concerto grosso, all applicants as well as let cheerleaders know that before they vote so perhaps they think more critically about their choice! The last year has been rough with one of my two captains. I have one junior and one senior captain. The junior is over powering, demanding and Philosophy Essay puts the team down when they mess up. So my assistant coach and I are looking in to substantive, having no captains next year and have committees instead. Such as committee of posters, fundrasing, team bonding etc.

I would schedule out every week two people to call cheers and Philosophy decide on critical evaluation meaning, what to wear for the games this week so everyone has a chance. Any advice. The junior cheerleader is an amazing cheerleader and student so I know she will have no problem with making it, but as soon as she has some power it goes straight to her head and she becomes a different person!! We actually did something similar for and Religon Essay our junior high level cheerleaders and it worked well to find the right person for captain at critical meaning a higher level. Its definitely a creative solution!